[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys should just adapt. Being liberal is way more fun than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
You guys should just adapt.
Being liberal is way more fun than being a sad fuck.
>>
File: 1452514947645.jpg (94 KB, 651x780) Image search: [Google]
1452514947645.jpg
94 KB, 651x780
I'll be sad as long as I know what's going on and how sad it is that people are willingly doing these things, and thinking destroying themselves with refugees is a good thing, and all the retarded shit like that they do.
>>
>>69109660

100% agree. I only come here to troll and for meme magic. Best of both worlds really. I've been here since Romney lost so I don't think /pol/ will ever get me to take the redpill.

Pro tip: the real red pill is that /pol/ is full of shit
>>
>>69109660
We're not always sad you filthy libcuck, sometimes we're angry
>>
Every liberal I've ever met seems filled with anxiety and hatred.

No thanks.
>>
File: 1457265575858.jpg (230 KB, 860x555) Image search: [Google]
1457265575858.jpg
230 KB, 860x555
>>69109660
Naw
>>
>>69109660

>implying /pol/ isn't satire
>>
>>69110051

>Implying /pol/ is satire

Did your rebbit friends tell you this :')
>>
File: maxkek.jpg (39 KB, 414x345) Image search: [Google]
maxkek.jpg
39 KB, 414x345
well /pol/ is certainly right in some things, but overall we are just some sad fucks who know all the horrors of humanity, with a deep anxiety in us.

Even if we could have a good life, it's not possible anymore for the most of us. You can't just forget what you saw here anon, it will be forever in your head.
>>
Fuck liberalism and fuck authoritarian conservatism. Right-leaning libertarianism forever, niggers!
>>
>>69109872

I mean.
I know the lack of traditional values kinda sucks especially in relationships. But I wont go to "ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES TFW NO CONSERVATIVE GF ;___;"-mode.
Just adapt. Its not that bad afterall.
>>
>>69109660
Being anarchist is wayyy more fun because liberals are destroying society and civilization while claiming they are helping, it's so fun you can't even imagine it.
>>
>>69110051
/pol/ was satire until it attracted so many retards that believed it was serious that /pol/ became serious

Not exactly uncommon in internet communities
>>
>>69110193

I know it. I have browsed imageboards for years and it certainly has changed my way of seeing things. Not in a bad way I guess.
>>
>>69109660
I just don't want white people to go extinct. Other than that i don't really care.
>>
>>69109872
>>69110323
WOW ITS LIKE 2000 AGAIN IN HERE WTF WHERE DID YOU COME FROM I HAVENT SEEN A REAL CONVO ON /POL/ IN LIKE 4 YEARS
>>
>>69109660

We are liberals, classic liberals.
>>
>>69110719
you realize thats impossible right? You realized that no matter what as long as you have a child or any other "white" person has a child "white" people still exist? Who fucking even cares I just don't want humanity to go extinct before you stupid fucking racists and cucks wipe eachother
>>
>>69110896

Then you just haven't been looking, faggot.

>>69111031

We're against demographic changes being unwillingly forced upon our countries because we don't want our culture and way of life infringed upon. Fuck yourself if you have a problem with that.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.