[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I think you remember last week I posted a thread about how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1448684649113.png (56 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1448684649113.png
56 KB, 1000x500
So I think you remember last week I posted a thread about how I got into an argument with the dumbfucks from my university class about immigrants and islam. EVERYBODY in my class went against me saying that "WTF is wrong with you anon? You REALLY think immigrants should assimulate to our culture?" and "Islam is a peaceful religion, hurr durr there are a billion muslims if it wasn't peaceful you'd all be dead". And those dumb sheep ripped up my statistics paper on Islam right in front of the professor.

So today I got permanently kicked out of school and it was over the stupidest shit ever. I saw posters all over the school that said shit like "TERRORISM HAS NO RELIGION" and I decided to print out my own posters and hang them right beside those retarted ones. Apparently some muslim students ripped off my posters and reported them to the administration. They tracked them down to me from the cameras and brought me over to their office. I said it's free speach and if they have the right to post their propaganda then I have the right to post mine. They said "HURR DURR ITS HATEFUL AND NOT RESPECTING OF THE SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT". They asked me to apologize to the muslim student foundation (stupid ass group they made) and I declined. They made me sign some kind of letter and blacklisted me from the school.

Fuck this shit, my Dad just got a job in Switzerland - I think it's time to move out of Canada.

This happened at UofT Scarborough btw.
>>
>>69109528

Post Links, names, emails and addresses, kikebooks... of them if you like some revenge
>>
>>69109528
If true send info here: Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms http://www.jccf.ca/

And contact the gents at Generation Identity Canada on facebook.
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 686x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 686x604
>>69109528
>retarted
kek

>free speach
c'mon anon, there is no free speech in this country. you should know this by now, especially on the brownest of UofT campues.

anyways Canada has always been a cuck tier country, it was the same shit under Harper and will be after weed man. it will never change unless something drastic happens, good call on leaving
>>
>>69111375
Kek "Free speech"
Anyone else remembering Fahrenheit 451?
>>
>>69109528
>UofT
Good for sciences and a couple other programs, but literally the birthplace of Canadian SJW's.
>Scarborough
There are no white people here, so again I have no idea what you expected.
>>
>>69111210
>If true send info here: Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms http://www.jccf.ca/

what anon did could easily be construed as 'hate speech' and people like that aren't considered deserving of constitutional rights, he will get laughed at if he files a complaint. canada is not a country that values civil liberties if they conflict with the political 'norm'.
>>
>>69109528
Nothing new in Cuckanada.after the kids choir singing for pedo-mo and refugees i hate this country.
>>
Please leave my country, OP. We are a proud nation of Muslims and will not tolerate hate speech.
>>
>>69111699

A law fag.
Reason why I asked for info to do a possible gray area operation.

But OP is probably full f shit
>>
>>69109528
Dude don't shoot yourself in the leg, you can't reason with left/libtards. They can only redpill themselves. Every redpill that comes from outside they will reject. They must question themselves, they must ask: "there must be more than this?", and reserach for themselves.

I had to go through this process myself, if I look back I was rejecting anything that would confront my values without even looking at a proper argument or reasoning. They already think they are right and smarter than you, everything else would dumb them down to your level.

There is a critical balance you must have, it's better to just keep shut about politics/religion if you can in social/work circles or you'll loose your job/friends.
>>
>>69111611
the scary thing is, the topics and issues of most concern to the majority of voters under 30 is indicative that they're quite willing to embrace that kind of society as long as it conforms to what they've been indoctrinated to.

>>69112466
i wouldn't mind seeing that info too or at least an example of the posters OP hung up.
>>
>>69112624

>it's better to just keep shut about politics/religion

talk for yourself Bergjude. If one knows how to infiltrate and gain legitimisation over time, it isn't rocket science to get your political and religious ideas to them in a subliminal way.
>>
I'm at UoT, I didn't see any of this shit...
>>
So what you're saying is you're a massive retard.

Conceal your power level, faggot.
>>
>>69109528
>blacklisted me from the school.
have not heard of that punishment at UofT, were you sanctioned or expelled?

also post pic of your poster in question.
>>
>>69113342
Again, I actually go to UoT, I didn't see any of this shit.

There was like one poster on a bulletin board that had something about Islam being peaceful or whatever, but it's definately not all over the campus.
>>
>>69113342
It was one of the Muslim infohraphics from pol.

Don't have it saved
>>
>>69109528
they will keep parroting this shit as long as they themselves aren't affected by it.
because it's easy to be """righteous""" when others have to make the sacrifices.
>>
>>69111699
I did almost the exact same thing and got off using the JCCF.

OP is a faggot though I remember him making this thread a few months ago.
>>
Just admit it, you go to Ryerson. It is not that big of a deal.
>>
>'WE WUZ FREE SPEE-OH FUCK WE IZ IN KEKNADA
>>
>he didn't believe us when we said /pol/ is satire
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.