[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How big is your family, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 291.jpg (86 KB, 679x792) Image search: [Google]
291.jpg
86 KB, 679x792
I have four siblings and became Uncle twice so far. Race mixing has my father prohibited.
>>
>>69108798
4 siblings.

My Dad has 6 siblings.

My Mum has 7 siblings.

It would take me a while to count cousins so I will just say it is a lot.
>>
Also my das has 8 siblings only sisters
And my mother 6 siblings
>>
>>69108798

one sibling
>>
>>69108798
indian, born in chicago, 26, M, no brother, no sister, closest 2 cousins here in the US are 10+ years older than me. Closest nephew and neice here are 10+ years younger than me, i literally have nobody.
>>
I have ten siblings, beat you all. Full blooded. Came from a protestant family and mom was really traditional, sadly most of my siblings became libcucks. Now pregnant with my first child, and the only other sibling with kids is one of my older sisters, she has three. Pretty sure I'm the only woman on the board who isn't a roastie shill.
>>
>>69112061
Bear your child. Bear it to the God Emperor and Kek. For they will bless it with their basedness, and your child shall grow, and America will grow with it.
>>
Two siblings.

Three uncles.

Six cousins.
>>
>>69112061
are you an NT personality type?
>>
>>69108798
>only son
>only cousin with which I grew up is about to die
>>
>>69108798
6 siblings (brother is a race mixer and due to his wife being the "Columbia cunt" he is essential dead to the family.
6 nieces and nephews. more on the way.
Around 40 cousins, they are Mormon, breed like crazy.
I have no intention of having kids, would rather red pill as many relatives as I can.
>>
>>69112061
Meant to write Pentecostal, not protestant.
>>69112246
Kek's wikipedia page is interesting but you are a heathen.
>>69112405
I know those personality tests are really popular, but what's NT?
>>
>>69108798
3 siblings. Parents both have 5 siblings.

We got a lot of presents every Christmas it rocked.
>>
>>69113641
NT are the "not moron" letters.
SF are the people you hate in your daily life, sadly they also run Sweden.
>>
>>69112061

how many unmarried sisters do you have?
>>
>>69108798

4 in family, i have 1 brother

My Father had 8 siblings , now 6.

My Grandmother from my mother was a "heroine mother" with 11 kids , died at 90

It was pretty common back then ,uncommon now to have more than 2 kids, of course after the shillings.
>>
Father has 7 siblings. Mother has 3 siblings. I have 2 siblings. All western european.
>>
>>69108798
1 sibling

5 cousins that I meet frequently
>>
>>69114258
My oldest sister is the married one. The next two are really invested in their careers, the next one is a hopeless hippie who never takes my job offers, then there's me, and my two younger sisters still in high school.
>>
>>69114096
I guess I'd be NT then...I don't really see the value in liberal arts and realize FEMA camps should be the factories we put niggers to work in.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.