[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Kasich come back from this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Delegates.png (14 KB, 555x304) Image search: [Google]
Delegates.png
14 KB, 555x304
Can Kasich come back from this?
>>
>>69108499
literally no
>>
>>69108499
No. He's only there to steal delegates from Trump to force a contested convention where the republicans can put whoever they want on the ballot, in hopes that even if they can't get a republican elected president they would at least fracture themselves enough to get Hillary in office who won't fuck with the republican/democrat donors.
>>
File: ohgeez.jpg (48 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
ohgeez.jpg
48 KB, 992x558
>>69108499

Golly gee I'm the nominee whether you like it or don't.
>>
>>69108499
Can you do math
>>
>>69108619
Exactly. The GOP is more interested in saving their party than winning the election. They (rightfully) view Trump as a herald of destruction for the modern GOP.

It's going to be one entertaining shitstorm, for sure.
>>
>>69108583
literally this.
>>
>>69108619
this is a fair summary.

mathematically , kaisch can not win a majority.

he is just there as plan "b", well, actually, what?

plan "e"?
>>
>>69109133
I think the letter is c
>>
Holy shit Cruz is close.
>>
>>69108499
>>69108499
Yes. If it gets to a convention then he will win for sure. He's got the best chance of beating Hillary in a GE. Trump gets steamrolled in all the polls when going head to head with hillary, and Cruz as well
>>
Kasich said that political preference doesn't matter when it comes to his VP. He also said that he "will settle for nothing less than the presidency," while sitting at a fraction of the delegate count as the other 2 frontrunners. He also recently accepted $600,000 from the Soros foundation.
Kasich is in this to fuck shit up for the Republicans, and everyone knows it.
>>
I just pray Trump will get enough votes to become the candidate so he can get btfo'd out properly by Hillary. If he's denied the candidacy by the party he'll come out of this as some sort of moral victor.
>>
Would the GOP really nominate Ryan/Romney over Kasich at the convention?

I mean, at least Kasich ran for the nomination.
>>
>>69109649
I don't think the GOP is fond of Kasich. He contributed to fucking over Jeb! and the robot.
>>
>>69108499
As much is i want a Croatian dude to get into the White House i severely doubt it.

Would have been nice too to borrow the USA-bot from the Jews for a few years.
>>
>>69109345
>Can't even beat Trump, Cruz, or Rubio
>Can beat Hillary
>>
>first post wasn't "Who?"
Great opportunity missed here, folks.
>>
hell be fine
>>
File: redneck-mudhole.jpg (206 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
redneck-mudhole.jpg
206 KB, 1500x844
>>69108499
>Can Kasich come back from this?
>>
>>69108499

It's mathematically impossible for him to win enough delegates even if he gets 100% from here on out.

He is in it for a brokered convention, to be the establishment choice (since both Trump and Cruz have issues with the GOP).
>>
He's actually running for senator. Now that like 3% of Americans recognize his name he'll easily get himself a senate seat when that election comes around.

Also keeping Trump from passing 50%, if Kasich dropped out then Cruz would get stomped head-to-head.
>>
>>69114712
Wouldn't Ohioans know who he is already? He is their governor after all.
>>
>>69109649
Yeah, as despicable as I find Ted Cruz and Kasich, at least they dedicated a year of their lives to running for the nomination. Endless rallies, fundraising, debates, etc. If they put out Ryan (who is an even bigger rat than Cruz) or Romney (loser) I would never vote for either of them.
>>
>>69108499
>come back

This expression implies that he has been on the top at least once, which is false.
>>
>>69108619
>>69108896
He's being paid by Soros to stay in to keep moderates from voting for Trump as Trump is the moderate Republican choice.
>>
>1237 to win
>At 143
No
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.