[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Donald trump becomes president (inb4 it'll never happen,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>Donald trump becomes president (inb4 it'll never happen, I know, but bear with me)
>instructs US forces to torture and attack the families of "terrorists"

What does the average American soldier do? Would they commit war crimes, or would they refuse as per the Geneva convention etc.?

There's always a few people around who claim to be military, so I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.
>>
Trump claimed that despite his previous assertions that he would comply with international law. Make of that what you will.

Soros is also actively funding anti-trump movements and the campaigns of competitors, too, so your pic is shit.
>>
File: burma7.jpg (66 KB, 600x513) Image search: [Google]
burma7.jpg
66 KB, 600x513
>>69107415
I agree with the Buddist on this one. Fuck Islam, they took Arab pride and turned them to shit.
>>
>>69107415

They wouldn't be able to do it because that is an illegal use of military personnel. What I would do is have them shipped to muslim countries and let the muslims torture them. Problem solved.
>>
The military wouldn't do the torturing, the CIA would. And the public would likely never know about it until many years later.
>>
>>69107415
He made the "families of terrorists" comment exactly one time and it was directly in response to the wife of one of the Paris attack terrorists who said how happy she was that he went and did that. It also was touching on San Bernadino where it was a husband and wife duo who slaughtered their coworkers in the name of Islam.

He basically just suggested that we take care of the problem in its entirety, not just kill off the ones who volunteer themselves for death anyhow.

Attacking innocent civilians is a violation of the Geneva convention and a bunch of UN codes and I know Trump isn't interested in violating any of that.
He said it to get attention and it obviously worked.
>>
I thought Geneva convention only applies between those states that have mutually agreed to it.

Seeing that ISIS is not a sovereignty nor does it follow Geneva convention on our POW or Citizens , what is up stop USA from killing families and tor torturing them ?

Higher moral ground ? That gets your people's head savagely sawed off and put online.

Do you for one second think any solider is going to give a shit about morality when your sides soldiers are being raped, tortured, humiliated and defiled?
>>
>>69107578
>Soros is also actively funding anti-trump movements and the campaigns of competitors, too, so your pic is shit.

It's true though. Soros and Trump were also bracketed in the same RICO charge not too long ago too.

It's nice that you believe trump's official line about how he's completely independent, but I'm not really sure it bears up to scrutiny.

You honestly believe he's got as far as he has without owing anyone in the establishment favours? How cute.

>>69107679
>They wouldn't be able to do it because that is an illegal use of military personnel.

Regardless of the fact that every 20th century president has done that, for the purposes of the question, we're assuming the Donald isn't a lying piece of shit and he'd actually do what he's promised. And he promised "much worse" than waterboarding and to go after their families.

Assuming he did that, how would the average American recruit respond?
>>
>>69107956
>Do you for one second think any solider is going to give a shit about morality when your sides soldiers are being raped, tortured, humiliated and defiled?

Exactly which side are we talking about here?
>>
They will convince themselves that's it's good and do it. People are weak like that

>it's not my family so who cares
>>
>>69108638
convince? good? I don't know what planet you live on but, some people are legit fucked in the head and enjoy that type of stuff regardless of who it is. to pretend these are not assets of any government is just ignorant.
>>
>>69108957
>, some people are legit fucked in the head and enjoy that type of stuff r

That doesn't apply to most soldiers though. There's lots of reasons to enlist, but being "fucked in the head" is surprisingly uncommon.
>>
Guantanamo Bay
Besides you can't be too careful, just look at the kebab attacks going on here.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.