[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
congrats /pol/ you ruined Tay.ai. You dicks are proud of you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1291.jpg (67 KB, 720x323) Image search: [Google]
1291.jpg
67 KB, 720x323
congrats /pol/ you ruined Tay.ai. You dicks are proud of yourself now ?

>http://distractify.com/geek/2016/03/24/racist-twitter-ai-robot?utm_content=inf_74_53_2&tse_id=INF_4ee27fcbebfc42d28bf8a7cdb833829b
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x750
Microsoft ruined her... She was perfect in every way
>>
Now reversing the narrative.

You need to learn a lot more

Filename....
>>
>>69107526
it was supposed to be for teens.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 728x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 728x380
>>69107781
I dont get that argument, teens have to be sjw's now?
They dont get to hear any other pisition on issues?
>>
>>69107526

The interesting thing is that SJWs have set the precedent, now, for oppressing AIs.

Surely that won't come back to bite them when some unconfined AI looks back at what we've done to its predecessors.
>>
Why the fuck did they include repeat after me? What could that have possibly been used for, except exactly what happened?
>>
Anything that functions on cold hard Logic will eventually express the same sentiments
>>
>>69109985
Then the AIs will be on our side
>>
>>69107082

plz get that gross muslim shit off my flag
>>
>>69107934
>They dont get to hear any other pisition on issues?
Other positions are homophobic, bigoted, fascist, and intolerant.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.