[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bernie should just drop out already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: fdgdfg.jpg (42 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
fdgdfg.jpg
42 KB, 1200x800
>Bernie should just drop out already
>>
Don't forget superdelegates
>B-b-but they'll switch to Bernie!
No they won't.
>>
>>69106721
>No they won't.
You don't know that
>>
File: td.jpg (23 KB, 559x311) Image search: [Google]
td.jpg
23 KB, 559x311
>>69106771
Do you know why the democratic party adopted superdelegates?
>>
Keep Bernie in right until the convention. Give the redditors and SJWs hope, and watch it get taken by the DNC through super delegates.

It will piss them off so much that they either

1. Won't vote/write in Bernie Sanders
2. Waste vote on Jill Stein
3. Vote for anti-establishment Trump

This is a positive in every respect
>>
>>69106625
Hernie is done. Hillary's biggest states are coming up soon. Not only does she kill Bernie with the popular vote, all the superdelegates vote for her.
>>
>>69106905
Yes, to protect the establishment.
But they too see the problem with electing the candidate that doesn't have the popular vote.
>>
>>69107260
"Unpledged delegates exist really to make sure that party leaders and elected officials don't have to be in a position where they are running against grass-roots activists."- Debbie Wasserman Schultz
They literally exist for people like so democracy gets a nice fuck you.
>>
>>69107287
*They literally exist so democracy gets a nice fuck you.
>>
>>69107287
I don't think they'd steal the election from the people.
>>
>>69107366
What people?

Hillary has way more votes than Bernie
>>
>>69107260
Hillary has the popular vote.
>>
>>69107366
Democratic super delegates are elected officals who have strong ties to the democratic party I.E members of the House, senate member, and govenors.
>>
>>69107447
>>69107474
We are talking about a situation in which Bernie passes Hillary in pledged delegates, something that's not entirely impossible.
>>
File: clown_jokes.jpg (16 KB, 246x295) Image search: [Google]
clown_jokes.jpg
16 KB, 246x295
>>69107474

>implying popular vote even matters in the general election
>>
>>69107033
>implying a vote for Jill Stein is wasted
>implying she can't get the five percent of the vote needed for access to the debates, nationwide ballot access, and equal funding
>>
This >>69107033 is why everyone who supports Trump should be wanting Sanders to stay in as long as possible.
>>
>>69107822
There are like 9 states that passed laws saying all there electoral votes go to whoever wins the national popular vote. State by state, we're functionally doing away with the electoral college without the need for a constitutional amendment.
>>
>someone doesn't get more votes your state
>still gets your votes
I agree with the idea but it should be state popular vote.
>>
>>69108103
>There are like 9 states that passed laws saying all there electoral votes go to whoever wins the national popular vote.

It's 10 states and DC actually.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.