[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You own country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Flag.jpg (24 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
Flag.jpg
24 KB, 900x500
If you had your own country, what would it be like? Where would it stand on current/past/future events? What kind of policies would you conduct? Who are its enemies/allies?
>>
>make rape legal

That is enough for me.
>>
>>69105495
Designated
>>
It would be like the USA. It would not only have everything anybody could ever want, and also able to self-sustain, but also yuge, and able to nuke the fuck out of anybody else.

But mostly like the old USA where we could all just get along and propser, and invite other people in through various methods to come join in the fun!
>>
>>69105870
>mfw when an American can't string three words together
Y'all need some Sanders
>>
File: 1458810777466.jpg (41 KB, 387x480) Image search: [Google]
1458810777466.jpg
41 KB, 387x480
>>69105248
I'd force the unemployed - specifically the ones that are no good to themselves and who can't accept things, the half-castes, etc - to collect their welfare cheques from a central location. And when they had gravitated there, I would dope the water up so that they were sterile and would breed themselves out in the future, and that would solve the problem.
>>
>>69105248
The country would have one goal: Colonize space.

Planned economy, population slaving for our goal. Scientists are the ruling class.
>>
>>69105248
Labor camps making high quality clocks everywhere. As well as mountains and discreet banks focused on bring in revenue.
>>
>>69105495
at least you were honest
>>
>>69108125
Is that the boy in the striped pyama? I have always wondered how he would look if he grew up.
>>
>>69105495
Fuck off you Bihari.
>>
>>69105248
Strong immigration rules. Strong ties with russia. Military equipment from Russia. Undercover government operation to kill muslims.
>>
>>69105248
Checking flag
>>
>>69110308
What's wrong with my flag?
>>
>>69105248
Form economic and military alliance with European countries, btfo USA, don't mess with Russia let them have Ukraine but defend our Baltics friends.
Make European fund to find alternative for oil
>inb4 Middle east poor as it should be
Enemies are cultural marxists from all over the world
and of course the main holiday would be something like link related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a952gCabSCQ
>>
>>69105248
>shitpost continuously on /k/
>come to /pol/ to shitpost
I expected it to be an australian behind that flag but it seems mongols can also be retarded. At least you didn't post your autism-riddled copy/paste this time.
>>
File: 1442410052301.png (130 KB, 500x779) Image search: [Google]
1442410052301.png
130 KB, 500x779
As it should be.

We would have a love/hate relationship with the english and spanish. And 0 muslims ofcourse.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.