[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TIME TO REDEFINE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: redefineYourEthnicity.png (3 MB, 1803x1016) Image search: [Google]
redefineYourEthnicity.png
3 MB, 1803x1016
German is no longer an ethnic group. It's a nationality. The Germans have been "genocided".

What constitutes "German" when a Somalian, Nigerian, Turk, or Paki can call themselves German?

The German identity has been stolen. German no longer exists. Sad to see all the Germans on /pol/ making excuses for "the good migrants". They're no better than the ones they come here to post about.

So what do you call someone from Somalia in 2050 that's lived in Germany since 2000? Their children are natural born citizens now. Millions of brown people born in Germany now call themselves German.

Are you going to call white Germans - German-Germans? Lol

Are you going to call the Somalians - African-Germans?

Now you can see why people in America identify as Italian, Irisih, etc. But yet every other country just refers to us all as "Americans". The same will happen with "Germans" and Germany. This is true for Sweden, British, and French.
>>
I wish Germans didn't have access to VPNs sometimes so posts like this didn't have to happen.

"Genocided" is not the correct grammatical usage, you kraut bastard.
>>
Ethnic germans.
>>
File: 1454000793035.jpg (121 KB, 656x847) Image search: [Google]
1454000793035.jpg
121 KB, 656x847
>>69105027
All apart of the plan.

Jews can more easily rule over a mud race with no true identity.
>>
o am i laffin
>>
>>69105027
QUINTESSENTIALLY VOLKISCH
>>
>>69105393

Yeah, that terminology will really stick. Just like it did here in America.

top kek
>>
File: CYIhE7oWQAA7WVs.jpg (88 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CYIhE7oWQAA7WVs.jpg
88 KB, 500x500
Native american tribal identity is a hideous social construct. Forced redefinition now.
>>
>>69105669
In america ethnic american would mean native you dumb fuck.
>>
>>69105922

You'll be happy to know being like 1/8-1/4 Native American is enough to register with the respective tribe and be considered Native American. Dumb fuck.
>>
>>69106162
Of course, your country is that stupid.
>>
>>69106305

Fuck yourself Moor
>>
Nobody has actually forgotten the distinction between ethnic Germans and Somalian "Germans", the media is just trying to force that meme
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.