[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BURGLAR DIES, HOMEOWNER CHARGED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 23
File: ba.jpg (180 KB, 2254x1861) Image search: [Google]
ba.jpg
180 KB, 2254x1861
>Police say Richard James Slater, 34, known as Ricky Slater, broke into a house in Cleary Street in the Newcastle suburb of Hamilton early on Saturday.

>Benjamin Batterham, 33, who lives at the home with his young family, is believed to have found Mr Slater inside his house about 3.30am.

>He was charged with recklessly inflicting grievous bodily harm and was released on conditional bail.

>But about 11.30am on Sunday, Mr Slater's life support was switched off.

>A few hours later, Mr Batterham handed himself in to Newcastle police station and was charged with murder.

Who died?
An ex-con that has just got out of 20 month in prison.

AUSTRALIA YES!
>>
>>69104286
He was black as well. His family turned up and didn't believe that he was doing anything wrong lurking in a childs room in a strangers house at 3 in the morning.
>>
>look at Australia, the bastion of gun control utopia!
>>
Genuinely we need to rethink our self defense laws and we need a castle doctrine.

You break into someones house you deserve to get hurt and if you die, it is probably no loss to society.

I hope the charges are dropped.
>>
>be australian
>defend family and home
>get charged/imprisoned
JUST
>>
Did he shoot him, throw a deadly aussie spider on him or what?
>>
>>69104286

>Australian Law

It's racist and illegal to not let your children be raped and defending them and yourself
>>
>>69104286
>https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/31197892/father-using-force-to-defend-family-charged-with-murder-over-death-of-intruder/

HE A GUD BOI HE DIN DU NUTTIN

Fucks sake and NSW is supposed to have the strongest Castle Doctrine Laws in the country. Bunch of faggots that can't do anything right.
>>
>>69106257
Except he was found down the street. They literally chased him down and killed him. That is not alright.
>>
Seriously how hard to you have to defend yourself to kill a 34 yr old male?

Our laws allow you to smash someone with a cricket bat if they've invaded your home but I'm willing to bet this guy kept on clobbering him until he was pulp.

And regardless, charges will be downgraded to Manslaughter and he'll get a 5 years suspended sentence.
>>
>>69105959
Now add guns.

Police say the family was found dead and the house clean out..

The family and man have disappeared.
>>
>>69104286
Yes, it's not reasonable to kill someone over catching him stealing some shit.

Call the police & maybe arrest the guy until then.

Fuck castle doctrines. They only lead to armed robberies.
>>
>>69106812
This.
>>
>>69106257
South Australia already implemented Castle Doctrine.

One of the only good things about this communist shithole state.
>>
>>69104286
AUSTRALIA YES!
>>
File: 1421748264657.jpg (77 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1421748264657.jpg
77 KB, 960x639
>>69106717
>not alright
I know... ITS FUCKING GLORIOUS
>>
>>69106257

This. Every civilized nation should have castle doctrine-style laws. No man should have a duty to retreat from trespassers in his own home.
>>
>>69106717
Yes it is. You break into a house, you die if the homeowner catches you. Due process can take a back seat. Pussy-ass laws saying you can't do this shouldn't exist.
>>
>tfw I have to right to shoot any trespassers on my property
>>
>charged
It's not full JUST until he gets convicted. I doubt that he will.
>>
>>69107258
Twf I can shoot them in the back on my property
>>
Disarmament/lack of castle doctrine is just the dumbest shit. It exists solely to enforce a victim mentality on people, which is why non-Americans are such overwhelming cucks these days.

>p-p-please take my stuff! J-just don't hurt me!!
How do you people accept being that gay?

I've shot at a robber before. It was a hoot, I had a great time.
>>
File: blackcrimesmatter.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
blackcrimesmatter.webm
1 MB, 480x360
>>69106812
>this is what aussiecucks actually believe
>>
>>69107145
>>69107053
>>69106965
>>69106257
>>69106659
>Muh castle doctrine
Yeah Castle Doctrine doesn't protect you from killing someone in the street with your mate.
>>
>>69107466
No. Stand Your Ground does.
>>
>>69107053
> No man should have a duty to retreat from trespassers in his own home.
Why the hell not, there is nothing holy about a home.

It's just property in a society where police is supposed to fairly and neutrally deal with crimes.

No man should have the right to kill when someone enters their home or business or whatever, even illegally. They could be there to steal shit, or they could be there because of a desperate emergency, or they could be confused.

Just call the police or confront the intruder without killing or injuring them if it is not absolutely necessary to do so.
>>
File: 1448255574227.jpg (97 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1448255574227.jpg
97 KB, 800x800
>>69107430
Dinduing nuffin until the very end. ;_;7
>>
>>69107704
>just call the police when a violent criminal invades your home lol
Absolutely ridiculous. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>69107145
Where does it end? What happens if you see the thief a week later in public? Could you kill him then? As soon as the person is off your property, it's murder.
>>
>>69107704
>nothing holy about a home
>confused so i break into a home

This is what selecting the cheapest shill service gets you. Pay sub par, get sub par shills. What an embarrassment!
>>
>>69107704
Medpack, why?
>>
Dogs in South Africa mauling a thief to death.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=155_1458831105
>>
>>69108003
HE WUZ JUS LOOKIN FO SCRAPS
>>
>>69107797
You get violence by default -also coming from criminals- if you start solving all your problems with arms with angry self-justice, rather than police and courts.

Whoever is in your house isn't usually violent until you start doing that.

Of course, if they actually turn out to be violent, you *are* free to defend yourself to the least amount necessary (->if it's just a fist fight, don't pull out a weapon or beat the guy dead), but if they are just stealing your shit that's not violence.
>>
>>69107833
Maybe the thief should think of that before they cause thousands of dollars of property damage to my home and devalue all of the homes in the neighborhood.
>>
>>69104286

> no source

ok
>>
>>69106812

There would be no report because criminals would think twice about breaking into a home if citizens were allowed to be armed.
>>
>>69108213
>>69106659
>>
> Secures home for his white children.
> Sent to the camps.

Why, /pol/?
>>
>>69107833
>It's murder
You're damn right it is. Fuck thieves.
>>
>>69108123
Im not fist fighting no home invasion.. Your clearly not 18+, gtfo
>>
File: 1402826044871.jpg (19 KB, 255x248) Image search: [Google]
1402826044871.jpg
19 KB, 255x248
fuckin dumb

this happened in tasmania

>have slutty gf always hanging out with bikies
>have to go to bikies bars and drag her home
>bikies go to your house and kick down your door
>stab the biker who broke in
>bikie dies
>go to jail for 8 years

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-02-12/hobart-man-sentenced-over-manslaughter-of-sean-trigg/7162490
>>
>>69108123
Any person should have the right to defend themselves from home invasions period.
>>
>>69107933
he's trying to b8 americans
>>
>>69108232
You honestly think that.

Alright, Let's look at America.

Ton's of breakins, Even when people are home.

How strange. Canada lied to me.
>>
>>69106913
the dude had 3 heart attacks and he dies when they turned off his life support
>>
>>69106965
Seriously? Got a source?

>>69107258
Gotta admit, I'm jealous.
>>
So glad my state got castle doctrine back.
>>
>>69108123
Why are you on pol?
>>
>>69106717
It is in texas
>>
>>69104286
Should have fed him to the croc.
>>
It's a fucking joke. You are forced to use equal force or below when defending yourself against intruders, how the fuck you guage whether the abo has a knife or a gun or a dirty syringe in the dark of night I'll never understand.

I've seen plenty of new stories where elderly people have protected themselves in their own home against intruders and ended up getting shafted by the law.

Absolute disgrace, if some cunt breaks into your property anything is fair game. How the world has pussified itself on this I'll never understand.
>>
>>69106717
>Nignog break into house
>gets shot/stabbed/beaten
>runs down the road screaming dindu nuffin
>collapses and dies
DUDE HE DIED AWAY FROM THE HOUSE
UNJUSTIFIED MURDER LMAO

Nice one retard.
>>
>>69108232
But if they then do, the criminals will usually do it armed, because you just raised the stakes to an "all-in" type gamble for them.

They will take hostages, seriously wound or kill everyone inside or do whatever else it takes in their minds to minimize their risks.

They might also torch your house and make witnesses disappear to get rid of some evidence or whatever else desperate people do.

Stupid idea.
>>
>>69108462
>get cucked
>stab the bull 18 times
>get jailed for 8 years
good
>>
File: david-belle[1].jpg (28 KB, 475x328) Image search: [Google]
david-belle[1].jpg
28 KB, 475x328
>>69107704
Ok, above which floor can you defend yourself and when do you have to jump out of the window?
"I mean it's only 3 stories and there are some bushes below, you might break your legs but you had a duty to retreat", that's what a da will argue without castle doctrine
>>
>>69108876
> how the fuck you guage whether the abo has a knife or a gun or a dirty syringe in the dark of night I'll never understand.
You turn on the lights, or you assume there is none, same as on the streets. Until you see a potential weapon and some intent to use it on you, you're not supposed to assume the person in question is trying to harm you.

Very simple.
>>
>>69107704
>Why the hell not, there is nothing holy about a home.
There's nothing holy about the life of a criminal either.
>>
>>69109451
If that person is an abo you flip that rule around. You always assume they WILL attack you unless they prove themselves civil.
>>
File: Einbruch[1].jpg (86 KB, 1204x802) Image search: [Google]
Einbruch[1].jpg
86 KB, 1204x802
>>69109451
They broke into your house, so you can assume they're criminals since we lock our doors and windows, so they had to use some criminal energy to get in. Also, it's not on me to guess what intentions a stranger that just committed a felony has while in my home, I can (and have to) always assume the worst e.g. that he wants to brutally murder me and make a dress out of my skin
>>
>>69109385
>Ok, above which floor can you defend yourself
Basically, any floor you get attacked on, restricted to reasonable resistance.

If he is just trying to push you aside and run, you're not justified in shooting or stabbing or smashing the person's head in..

But if you get threatened with a gun or knife or a hammer or whatever else might be causing serious harm, sure, you might defend yourself with weapons, too.

> and when do you have to jump out of the window?
IMO never when it is dangerous to you, which might already be so on the first or second floor.
>>
>>69107704
>there is nothing holy about a home.

>No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
Article 12 Universal Declaration of Human Rights

>Everyone has the right to respect for his or her private and family life, home and communications.
Article 7 CHARTER OF FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
>>
File: 1440901731105.jpg (6 KB, 231x205) Image search: [Google]
1440901731105.jpg
6 KB, 231x205
>>69109879
It is abundantly clear that you've never been outside or been in any form of conflict

please leave /pol/
>>
>>69109879
Why do you think giving the criminal the benefit of the doubt is the right thing to do?
>>
>>69109792
>They broke into your house, so you can assume they're criminals since we lock our doors and windows
Yes, at that point, you can call the police immediately.

> it's not on me to guess what intentions a stranger that just committed a felony
No, it should be your duty to assume the least terrible thing possible, rather than assuming every trespassing and burglary is committed by the extremely unlikely cannibalistic murder fetishist terrorist from TV fiction.
>>
>>69109879
>push
That's an attack, you're one unlucky fall away from being a vegetable
Also, stealing is considered an attack here in Germany, since life, health, property (and honor) are self-defense worthy entities here in Germany

>A person who, faced with an imminent danger to life, limb, freedom, honour, property or another legal interest which cannot otherwise be averted, commits an act to avert the danger from himself or another, does not act unlawfully, if, upon weighing the con icting interests, in particular the affected legal interests and the degree of the danger facing them, the protected interest substantially outweighs the one interfered with. This shall apply only if and to the extent that the act committed is an adequate means to avert the danger.
§34 StGB
>>
>>69105885
That's double weird. Usually burglars only break in when no one is home, and they mostly stay out of kid's rooms.
>>
>>69107641
Underrated toast. America has an answer for everything ll
>>
>>69110362
>Honor

Pretty sure that was desecrated when you elected Merkel, inviting your women to be raped while you stand back and do nothing. What little honor you have left is hardly worth defending any longer.
>>
>>69104286
If someone breaks in your house you gotta kill them so they cant retailiate. Like if you just shoot him in the leg he'll come back for nigger justice or his boys will.
>>
http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/dont-miss/113883691-story?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link
>>
File: 1391641036858.gif (782 KB, 701x418) Image search: [Google]
1391641036858.gif
782 KB, 701x418
>>69107704
Just because he slit your wifes throat, set your house on fire, shot your dog and is anally raping your daughter on the front yard doesn't mean you should shoot the poor darling!

Europe deserves to die, and I'm glad it is.
>>
>>69110802
This is true. If someone shouldered me in the street I would get 12 of the boys to come with me and knife him and his family to death.

I am a muslim refugee and love Australia. Islam is misunderstood, we are not terrorists.
>>
>>69106717

Yes it is fuck you, if some cunt breaks into your house you are 100% justified in chasing the fucker down and giving him a beating or killing
>>
>>69110194
>Call police
The police takes something like 30minutes to arrive. They dont suddenly beam into your bedroom when you call them.

That also implies that:
- You sleep in the same room your mobile phone is, many people charge them overnight int the living room or kitchen.

- You actually get through the police hotline to an operator, had one case were a friend tried to call them and he couldnt get through.... even ~20mins after he chased away the guy who tried to crack his car.
That was also the only case were a friend tried to call the police.
>>
>>69111078
This is the anglo spirit that conquered the world.
>>
>>69110362
> That's an attack, you're one unlucky fall away from being a vegetable
And the people who drive on the street are also just one stroke away from killing you, but in either case, that outcome is so unlikely and the intent is not there, so you actually should not be allowed to act as if it were *certain* that it happens.

> which cannot otherwise be averted
> commits an act to avert the danger from himself or another
> weighing the con icting interests, in particular the affected legal interests and the degree of the danger facing them
>This shall apply only if and to the extent that the act committed is an adequate means to avert the danger.
This seems reasonable to me, too.

It says you can act only exactly as much and with the most limited force, as is necessary, if you can''t avoid acting!

So no, you can't shoot or stab thieves, burglars and trespassers, right?
>>
File: boongkongkunt.png (386 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
boongkongkunt.png
386 KB, 720x540
>>69104286
>Be abbo
>rob rich cunt
>die because punch drunk boong
>WAAA WHITE DOGS BAD THIS MUH LAND BITCH
>Media go into shitpost overdrive
>???
>Perfect average little white family ruined by Abbo fuckwhits
This makes me sad and angry i hope cunts know where these abbo scum live and pay them a visit just like he did with batterham the coon bashing man
>>
>>69107704
Fuck off, Red Cross, it's my home, you cuck.
>>
File: 1455973082561.png (38 KB, 465x500) Image search: [Google]
1455973082561.png
38 KB, 465x500
>>69107704
Classic Berg juden
>>
>>69111206
>You're fully naked, cleaning your pistol in the middle of the night. It's fully loaded because you're testing the fit of a new cartridge.
>Nigger breaks into your bedroom and confronts you, demands gun and money.
>he becomes agitated and rushes towards you

A:
>You put the gun, he picks it up and murders your naked uncle

B:
>You shoot him and drag his body behind the alley with the other two niggers
>go back to cleaning your fingerprints off the gun

This post has Easter eggs.
>>
>>69111544
Sorry Greece, gonna have to hand those dubs over to Germany.
>>
>>69111778
>mfw I missed a 69 tripple tripple get by 1. FUCK MY LIFE FUCK THIS THREAD
//wrists
>>
>>69111833
aint the same
>>
>>69104286

The guy was filthy dumb abo scum

No worse than killing a rabid dog
>>
File: 2016-03-28-17-28-04-1.png (843 KB, 1079x1715) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-28-17-28-04-1.png
843 KB, 1079x1715
>>69110194
The neutrality has gone to your head medkit.
>>
>>69111868
get
>>
>>69111123
> The police takes something like 30minutes to arrive. They dont suddenly beam into your bedroom when you call them.
Yes, and? You can use limited force to chase the robber away, or you can wait for the police which may also just take 5 minutes to arrive.

In either case, you don't get to use excessive force like using a weapon to defend your TV against getting stolen, at least according to the law you posted?

> You actually get through the police hotline to an operator, had one case were a friend tried to call them and he couldnt get through
That is shit, I guess you should file complaints and maybe even sue them?

>>69111349
You can keep your violence in cowboyland, anon. I don't want it.
>>
>>69111206
>Burglar runs at you
Oh surely he wants to reach the door and just wants to push me aside.
>Burglar draws knife and knives you
>Rolls 18d2
Man, didnt know my intestines had this cool color!
Atleast I didnt harm this poor little methhead dindu.

A guy breaking into your home while you´re at home risks confronting you.
Burglars stalk the homes most of the time and try to break in when the owners at not at home, thus most breakins happen during the day while people are at work.
Otherwise he´s either really stupid or doesnt care if he has to fight you.

>you can't shoot or stab thieves, burglars and trespassers, right?
In almost every case were excessive violence was used in selfdefense it was ruled justified, atleast if people defended their homes.
Because it is justified in every way there is.
>>
>>69110099
Answer me, you pathetic spineless limp wrested cunt
>>
get?
>>
>>69111901
Why do you keep assuming he's there for a TV? What if he's there to rape your kids? Call the police and hope he can't get hard before they arrive?
>>
>>69111953
nice 69 tripple dubs you got there
>>
>>69112091
If his name is Vitaly you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>69110760
From what I remember from my sport shooting and hunting course, honor can only really be defended by returning the dishonor e.g. if somebody calls you an asshole you can call him one back, honor killings or duels are permitted

>>69111206
> just one stroke away from killing you
But you go out of your house of your own free will and accept the low-level danger of everyday life, it's something completely different if somebody invades your home with unclear intentions but you'll have to assume not the best for your health and property

>So no, you can't shoot or stab thieves, burglars and trespassers, right?
Yes, the key word is 'adequate means', so shooting some neighborhood kids for stealing apples is forbidden and excessive, but shooting/stabbing an unknown intruder at night in your home would be okay (theoretically), it always depends on the situation.
Example: -swat wants to arrest hells angels boss at home, try to open door but it takes time, ha boss sees unknown people working on his front door, shouts to them to fuck off, they continue, he assumes rival gang is there to kill him, fires trough door(or windows besides door), kills one swat officer. that case went up to the supreme court, which decided he was right in his self-defense, since the police didn't identify themselves and he could reasonably assume it was a rival gang out to get him.

-old rich guy gets sweet with a younger woman, woman in cahoots with immigrant gang, they rob him and beat him brutally with guns, old guy is hunter, gets pistol and goes to the garden, sees one of the robbers, thinks he sees the robber with gun aiming at him and shoots, hits him in the back, robber dies. Case also goes trough multiple courts, state supreme court decides against the old guy, since the robbery wasn't going on anymore, the robbers already fled. They guy had a bad lawyer and talked way too early and too much to the police, had he shut up he'd gone free.
>>
>>69108123
If they are stealing your shit, they are not violent. Wtf? The forceful misappropriation of my property is violent crime and I am completely within my rights to defend my property. Why would you put yourself at the mercy of someone else?
>>
File: 1440228919713.jpg (40 KB, 564x447) Image search: [Google]
1440228919713.jpg
40 KB, 564x447
>>69111901
I dont know about shitpostralia but in the USA the supreme court has ruled that the cops are NOT required to protect/help/save you.

so who is going to help you then?

>No man should have the right to kill when someone enters their home

hahahahahha thats easy for you to say since you dont have too many niggers in your country

the reason they allowed castle doctrine in texas is that they found out that most "robberies" at home were people trying to injure/kill the owner rather than take their shit.

i love Texas
>>
>>69111901
Even if you´re trolling, you´re such a limpdick that it will rub off at you IRL.

Funnily a few years ago some retired gramps shot a dindu turk minor (16~y/o) a few times in the back as he was trying to run away with his TV.
It was ruled justified.
AND IT FUCKING IS.
I´ll do the maths for you:
I get ~16€/h net income, after everything said and done (like car insurance, food, rent etc.) I´ve got maybe 6€/h left.
My TV did cost me ~800€, that´s 133.3 hours of work, of my lifetime, that fucking filth is trying to steal.

If some randome guy came to you and demanded that you give him 1 month of your "lifeforce" i.e. you´ll die one month sooner, you wouldnt give that to him would you?
>>
File: 1457438105277.jpg (180 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1457438105277.jpg
180 KB, 1280x960
Did anyone watch law abiding citizen? It is about a guy who loses his family, when burglars break into his house. The film tries to show that taking the law in your own hand is wrong, but I was rooting for the "bad guy".

The end was so shit...
>>
File: Hamilton-burr-duel[1].jpg (52 KB, 640x442) Image search: [Google]
Hamilton-burr-duel[1].jpg
52 KB, 640x442
>>69112344
*forbidden, we don't have duels anymore, sadly
>>
File: 1454193383152.png (387 KB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
1454193383152.png
387 KB, 450x472
>>69108578
>"In July 2003, the Rann Government (SA) introduced laws allowing householders to use "whatever force they deem necessary" when confronted with a home invader."

SA Confirmed based. All of you other cucks will just have to let abos rob you and your family
>>
>>69111544
Hey Greece, if you actually work for it, you can have money, too!

>>69111908
> Oh surely he wants to reach the door and just wants to push me aside.
Yes, that's the most likely assertion.

> Burglar draws knife and knives you
If she draws a knife, you can assume she tries to injure you with it.

That definitely changes the situation (also should change how police and justice will treat the case).

> In almost every case were excessive violence was used in selfdefense it was ruled justified, atleast if people defended their homes.
That sounds like a well-researched opinion, care to show an judgement in Germany where home-owner used a gun or knife against a burglar immediately, and it was ruled as justified?

Not that I'd agree with that, but it'd be interesting to hear of such cases.
>>
>>69112534
Nice letdown faggot
>>
File: original texas republic.jpg (72 KB, 1358x1811) Image search: [Google]
original texas republic.jpg
72 KB, 1358x1811
>>69107833
>Where does it end? What happens if you see the thief a week later in public? Could you kill him then?
Yes, if he still had my property on him or if he was stealing from someone else.
Such is based Texas. As long as they are holding your property or someone else's it is legal to use deadly force to stop them. No matter how long ago they stole it.......
That's right. We're looking at you Colorado and New Mexico.
>>
>>69112445
It wasn't ruled justified, the ruling is a disgrace and shitty, but the supreme court said it's okay...
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/panorama/bgh-rentner-wegen-totschlags-an-jaehrigem-einbrecher-verurteilt-1.2710693
>>
>>69108123
Jesus fuck a home invasion isn't a goddamn duel. If some asshole breaks into my home and does anything but flee after being given the singular courtesy of being screamed at that they're about to get shot, they get shot.
>>
>>69112091
> Why do you keep assuming he's there for a TV?
Because he probably is. Unless you find out otherwise you are not justified in acting very violently.

You also can't simply assume the guy who ran into you on the street probably wanted to push you in front of a car, or that some trespassing kids wanted to strangle your son in the yard.

It's only a just defensive action if you use the minimum of force that is obviously and clearly required, not the maximum that might be needed in the worst case ever.
>>
>>69112956
Ah okay but he wasnt imprisioned and got out on bail.
Also the last paragraph mentions that if he had known that the guy also stole his wallet it would have been (justified) selfdefense.
>>
>>69113357
Also the persecutation said that "if I´d be in that situation and could get my gun, I´ve most likely would´ve shot too".

>quite based persecution
>>
>>69106913
>Yes, it's not reasonable to kill someone over catching him stealing some shit.
Why not?
>>
>>69112445
>It was ruled justified.
Apparently it was showed to have been a criminal act by the home owner according to >>69112956

It was ruled illegal - homicide actually.

> that´s 133.3 hours of work, of my lifetime
Yes, and that justifies taking/destroying like 400k hours of life time? Nope. It doesn't work out for society, it doesn't work out to be justice.

> If some randome guy came to you and demanded that you give him 1 month of your "lifeforce" i.e. you´ll die one month sooner, you wouldnt give that to him would you?
Probably not, and even if he then quietly leaves I'd call the police.

That said, note that the situations where he doesn't simply demand but demands at knife / gun point is very different to me and the police both.
>>
>>69113107
And if that's how you deal with such situations, they'll more likely break in with a weapon and attack you before you do.

>>69113550
Because it's just small to moderate property damage.

Killing each other over some property theft / damage is not working out to anything good in a society. It just gets very violent.
>>
File: 1448225087997.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448225087997.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>69113558
So if some dindu walks in your home, takes your tv and jew gold you'll just stand there looking cross hoping the poliouse doesn't take 8 years to get there?
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 500x667
>Cuckstralia
huehuehue
>>
>>69106812
You do know break ins have gone up since the gun ban, right? No need to live in hypotheticals when we have data... Unless of course that data goes against what you want to be true, right?
>>
>>69108123
You don't write my laws you don't tell me how to live my life how to defend my property my home my life . Just because you are a cuck dosnt mean I , or my country men have to be . We are number 1 in power dispite what happens in our country . Cigarettes kill more people than anything in our country ao why don't you attack people's discussion making skills instead of the object it's self .
>>
>>69112828
>she draws a knife
>she

Your pretty good
>>
>>69113558
>It was ruled illegal - homicide actually.
Yes that case was in fact, though you didnt actually read the whole link did you?

Protip: Even the persecutor had a hard time and wanted it to be ruled justified.

>and that justifies taking/destroying like 400k hours of life time?
Yes it does. Because that lifetime was obviously wasted and produced walking, breathing filth.

If someone would steal shit to feed his hungry family, maybe even directly steal food. I´d say okay, he´s trying to survive.
But people dont steal for that nor need that in Germany.

They steal to buy themselves a new computer game (best case) or to buy drugs.
And I wouldnt let some fuck get away with stealing 1€ for that.

And I certainly wont bet my life or health on some fuckup being not violent.
If he wasnt violent hé´d break in when I´m not at home, as stated earlier.
>>
>>69111901
Or get stabbed to death with your own kitchen knife
>>
>>69104286
>>69113331

GET IN HERE

AUSSIE DAD KILLS AN ABO TRYING TO RAPE HIS DAUGHTER IN HER ROOM
AUSSIE COPS ARE CHARGING HIM WITH MURDER
FUCKING INSANE
HOME DEFENSE THREAD
GET IN HERE BURGERS YOU LOVE THIS SHIT
>>
>>69114261
FYI the word is prosecutor
>>
>>69113132
I'm entirely justified, faggot. That's my shit. Not his.
>>
>>69104286
Lesson learned: if you kill a home intruder in Australia, make a trip to the outback and don't call the police.
>>
>thinking gun bans reduce circulation of illegal firearms in the hands of criminals

How can you justify disarming law abiding citizens? Criminals dont give a fuck if they are illegal or not.

All you do is disarm the prey and enbolden the predators.

but then again these people have no concept of why guns are necessary except for sporting and self defense.

but theyll find out when the state continually fucks them over like a billion times before in history
>>
>>69114349
Oh thanks, dont need many law related words.
>>
File: gentle giant.jpg (90 KB, 490x432) Image search: [Google]
gentle giant.jpg
90 KB, 490x432
>>69104286
>Mr Slater's family spoke to 7 News outside of court saying he was a “gentle giant” and they are calling for justice over his death.
>gentle giant
Kek
>>
Would a gun with a bayonet attached count as a gun crime? Even if the gun was unloaded and had a trigger lock on?
>>
Has making drugs illegal reduced the amount of drugs being bought and sold illegally?

Then why would making guns illegal reduce the amount of guns being bought and sold illegally?
>>
File: gsgsdg.png (25 KB, 652x223) Image search: [Google]
gsgsdg.png
25 KB, 652x223
>>69104286
>THIS EXCUSE IS BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: no-convicts-there.jpg (15 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
no-convicts-there.jpg
15 KB, 280x400
>>69112757
>>
>>69114261
> though you didnt actually read the whole link did you?
Yes, I did.

Someone subjectively felt somehow reminded (by the fleeing robbers that got shot at) of the situation where he was threatened with a machine pistol, but failed to objectively make this a case to the court (I wonder why... it's a fucking retarded association, not the same situation at all).

You may be subjectively sympathetic to victims of a crime, yes, but that does not entitle the victims to commit even more serious crimes themselves.

>>69114271
Unlikely, especially when you're not in cowboy land where burglars do not assume they need to kill or be killed they won't do it in almost all cases.

Attempted or successful murder would just make it almost guaranteed that the police will invest massive efforts to catch them.
>>
>>69114987
>"He has previously been charged with a string of break and enter offences dating back to 2012."

>"IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE HE WUZ A GUD BOY HE WUZ JUST THERE 4 THE PARTY IN HIS DAUGHTERS ROOM"
>>
>>69115355
its so fucked if he gets charged with murder
>>
If someone attacks you or your family you should defend them. but someone simply existing in your house does not warrant a lethal response. Lock your door and call the police.
>>
>>69109451
Hindsight is 20/20, unfortunately that only applies if you're still Alive.
>>
>>69115619
We'll be on our way to being Sweden 2.0 if that happens.
>>
>>69107833
Is it really that hard to not break into someone's house?
>>
>>69112828
>> Oh surely he wants to reach the door and just wants to push me aside.
>Yes, that's the most likely assertion.
This is "I have never met a nigger in my lifetime", the post. Stop being delusional.
>>
File: 3e9.png (104 KB, 288x259) Image search: [Google]
3e9.png
104 KB, 288x259
>>69112845
>I will never shoot a nigger with my legally owned gun and laugh about it with the cops later
>>
>>69113132
Fuck off
>>
this is fucking sad...fucking hell cunt why are we so dumb
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.