[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people believe Hitler wanted world domination? >pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: wd.png (12 KB, 348x115) Image search: [Google]
wd.png
12 KB, 348x115
Why do people believe Hitler wanted world domination?

>pic releated
>>
Because they are retards
>>
>>69104053

This. It's easier to reduce historical figures to cartoonish villains instead of studying them properly. It makes history more accessible to morons
>>
>>69104198
pretty much this
>>
It probably has something to do with conquering almost all of mainland Europe and drawing up plans to invade the U.S.
>>
>>69103988

Just remember, there are people who unironically believe and argue that Trump is like Hitler because Hitler built the Berlin Wall. Ignorance is ignorance.
>>
>>69105783
Yeah, this is what triggers me most.

>le trump is hitler lelelel
>>
>>69105953

It's one of those arguments that no one can really counter once it's been presented - like accusing someone of being racist or sexist. The person who shouts the insult knows they're losing the argument, so they throw out a broad term that 'invalidates' the other argument. As we saw the other week with,

>Trump is literally Hitler!

>But why is Trump Hitler?

>Are you kidding me? Are you actually asking me that? You're actually calling me on my lack of arguments? You're a fucking white male!

It means literally nothing at all, but people hear it and believe it because to most people Hitler is literally Satan. Yes, he did some horrible shit, but he did some alright shit too, and a lot of the horrible shit was orchestrated by other Nazi figures anyway.
>>
I don't know, maybe because:
- he wanted a "thousand years Reich" strongly inspired from the Roman Empire
- he invaded most of the European countries or made them vessels
- he saw all non white races as inferiors

Hitler's agenda was to break rival powers one after another, I doubt he would've let the USA in peace even if Japan did not attack.
>>
>>69104454
>>
>>69106699
retarded.

>>69106612
retarded
>>
>>69105783
>Hitler built the Berlin wall

kek
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.