[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw atheism finally wins in finland btfo fundies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 14-svyle-27951756f6d7af283ef.jpg (30 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
14-svyle-27951756f6d7af283ef.jpg
30 KB, 300x169
>tfw atheism finally wins in finland
btfo fundies
>>
>destroying what keeps Europe together is good

This can only make sense to a fingolian
>>
>>69104624
>kissing refugees feet
>keeps Europe together

>implying Europe is christian anymore
>implying European christians give a shit about christianity
Piss off Ameriburger
>>
>>69102965

That was sad, that was an irreplaceable church. It was done by Muslims as well although the Finnish papers will never report it; they still claim it was done by a "Finn".
>>
>>69104624
The Catholic Church has been a greated menace to Europe than Islam ever was.

It's also important to note that the modern Finnish church is a muslim supporting organization of cucks. One of their main stated goals is to improve muslim - christian relationships. Recently the head of the Finnish lutheran church (the big one) said that they would help refugees if they get denied asylum. Basically drawing parallells to the holocaust and potential deportation of refugees.

People are leaving the Finnish church in droves.
>>
>>69102965
you do realize christianity could end up being an ally when shit hits the fans with the islamic ideology in the western world?
>>
>>69102965
Fuck you.

That was a good looking building
>>
>>69102965
JUST
FUCK
MY
FINNISH
CHURCH
UP
>>
>>69102965
>making me more room for mosques.

Great work Finns. Next kill yourself so a refugee can come over and take your place to replace your own culture even faster.
>>
>>69105571
>was
>>
bet he was some metal head satanist
>>
Burn down the mosques next.
>>
>>69105679
Menneessä aikamuodossa.
>>
>>69105812
But that's raycis. And they are too much of pussies to pull that with a mosquee
>>
File: 1459087182400.jpg (93 KB, 852x435) Image search: [Google]
1459087182400.jpg
93 KB, 852x435
>>69102965

>edgy 14 year olds are too indoctrinated to touch a mosque so they go and fedora up a church

Europe is fucked. Even your "fuck the system" edgy autist teens are just antifa agents of the globalists now.
>>
>>69105812
I don't think we have mosques in Finland. This isn't Sweden.
>>
>>69102965
shame about the architecture; but fuck religion in general
>>
>>69105967
yet. you'd realize this if you stepped out of your sauna and put the gin down. I'm not even religious and, this pisses me off.
>>
>>69102965
You're an idiot if you are fighting christianity in finland.. Christianity is a force of good, islam is a force of pure evil and has no golden rule like love your neighbourgh as yourself for instance.. In islam either you're a muslim or you're a kuffar, and if you're a kuffar in majority muslim area you're fucked.
>>
>>69106582
>Christianity is a force of good
*kisses feet
M'igrant
>>
File: Bravo-Kenzuke.gif (214 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Bravo-Kenzuke.gif
214 KB, 320x240
>>69107039
>M'igrant
>>
>>69102965
> Be atheist
> Finally get penis erect and impregnate a woman
> You have 1 child together
> Woman leaves you because you are weak and emotionally stunted
> Gets with religious person, they have multiple children and your atheist child is brought up with her beliefs

Face it atheism is dying you had a nice boom period thanks to commie schools but people are getting sick of your shit. The only advantage to being atheist is other atheists think you are clever and will boost your ego. As a christian I can send my children to a better school, make business and work connections through my religious group and live in a nicer more stable community. Atheist areas are generally run down, post industrial hellholes for benefit claimants.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.