[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Curing AIDS.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (137 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
137 KB, 600x528
In Botswana, 90% of AIDS sufferers receiving anti-retroviral treatment have achieved viral suppression

>Viral suppression is defined as, literally, suppressing or reducing the function and replication of a virus. When discussing antiretriviral therapy for HIV, a regimen is considered to be highly successful if it reduces a person's viral load to undetectable levels*. The term "viral load" refers to the number of copies of HIV per mL of blood. In other words, it's the amount of virus in the blood.
>People whose test results show undetectable viral loads are generally healthier than those people with results showing higher levels of virus in their blood. In addition, people who have achieved an undetectable viral load are also less likely to transmit HIV to their sexual partners.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/botswana-study-shows-96-rate-of-viral-suppression-for-patients-on-hiv-drugs/

>cure AIDS
>get Malthusian crisis
Pick two?
>>
>>69102346
We should let nature run its course
>>
>>69102346
Is okay OP, there is still Ebola, besides AIDS doesn't kill fast enough anyways
>>
>>69102346

Is their a reason we don't turn Madagascar into an AIDS colony?
>>
>>69102346
just wait until this shit mixes with zika yous about to see some shit
>>
File: Figure1-Nigeria-Revisions.gif (13 KB, 619x436) Image search: [Google]
Figure1-Nigeria-Revisions.gif
13 KB, 619x436
>>69102346
>>cure AIDS
>>get Malthusian crisis
>Pick two?

They're already getting the Malthusian crisis. Nigeria alone is expected to be the driving force pushing Africa into the most populous continent behind Asia before 2050.

Look at the graph.

It'll end in tears and the west will be called on to fix it. But of course at that point we can't fix it, because our countries are getting totalled before 2020.

We're living the nightmare folks. You might be witnessing the last successful human generation in a hundred years. Enjoy that cheap burger today.
>>
>>69103777

With Russia for scale.
>>
>>69103880

Shit I thought that nigeria of the north stuff was a joke
>>
>>69103777
And the worst thing, they all speak French.
>>
>>69103959

Honestly some days I feel like "we're all going to die and world war three is around the corner" isn't alarmist, but a cold statement of fact.

You have collapse after collapse and the only rebuttal people have is "this time it'll be different" or "it hasn't happened yet". Like a faultline the tension keeps building on multiple fronts which just means the eruption will be even larger.

The 2008 financial crisis, the immigration crisis, these are like the small rumblings and settings before the crash. You're getting a small window into what will be involved later. The economic bubbles, the lack of growth, systemic unemployment, flooding of nations with immigrants like a modern great migration.. it's all in the history books to read.
>>
>>69104359
At this point I've pretty much accepted it and I'm planning on it happening.
It's funny that the shittiest countries like us will be the least affected, while the former Scandinavian utopias will be the first and worst hit.
>>
>>69104359
The worst part about this whole thing, for me, is that the people who should be trying to stop it all, aren't. The Pope is spreading his buns for diversity and godlessness. No king has spoken about saving his people. The Queen wants Brexit, but one of her heirs has a Jewish baby.

It's fucked and there's no one is doing anything to stop it. We're walking towards the cliff and all of our so called 'leaders' are cheering us on while having a parachute for themselves.
>>
>>69104871
>all of our so called 'leaders' are cheering us on while having a parachute for themselves.

My guess at this point is that they know the actual projections of how bad it is and is going to be.

What they want is to seed a race war instead of a class war. They know they've been taking more and more, they know we have an inequality that's as bad as when we had aristocrats and monarchy, they know wages have been stagnant for decades (adjusted for inflation) because they've been skimming the rest.

Now the house of cards is ready to tumble, and they don't want a repeat of revolutionary France or Russia. They like their heads attached.

If we're busy trying to keep Jamal from stealing our things and raping our children we won't come looking for the people at the top who made all this happen.
>>
>>69102431
nature made the doctors that are making the drugs
>>
File: clbullet_420x280[1].jpg (54 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
clbullet_420x280[1].jpg
54 KB, 420x280
>>69102346
>drugs that don't cure the disease, don't prevent the disease from spreading... just make the disease undetectable to rapid test kits while our agents of faggotry continue injecting it into others

There is a cure for the disease. It costs less than 25 cents a dose.
>>
>>69102346
This is a scary news for what I have understood:

These niggers still have HIV, but is undetectable, less likely to be transmitted do not mean is not transmissible. In top of that, they are healthy.

Is like the game Resident Evil
>>
>>69105121
The difference between Russia and France of yesteryear and a revolution of today is that the Jews would not finance a revolution that would lead to their destruction. Both the French and Russian Revolutions had major Jewish involvement either via money or actual Jewish leaders.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.