[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhN Joqs1eCE Are you guys r
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: uHPPZnux.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
uHPPZnux.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhNJoqs1eCE

Are you guys really okay with this cuckservative? He's spreading misinformation about Trump constantly.
>>
File: cuck getting what he deserves.jpg (36 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
cuck getting what he deserves.jpg
36 KB, 636x358
>>
The GOP right now reminds me of the leftists in Greece. They are absolutely ok with the country going to ruin as long as they keep the idealogical consistency of their party.
>>
>>69100050
It's not even ideological consistency anymore, it's just special favors of big business elite who try to get the best goy in power so they can keep their influence over government.
>>
No. He's Ben Shapiro's good goy fuck buddy. NoHe lost all his fans after he started shilling for Cruz. Everybody just watches him to dislike and troll the comments now.
>>
>>69100278

Explains why he doesn't like talking about it anymore. If he does, he'll just continue to lose followers.
>>
He's alright. Don't have to agree with everything he says.
>>
File: cuse me.jpg (170 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
cuse me.jpg
170 KB, 1000x666
>>69099436
>tfw already part of the dislike bar the day this video came out but completely forgot about it.
>>
>>69099436
He is a whiny faggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhddp08ssAI
>>
>>69100536
This. He's great when he calls the Amazing Atheist a fat fuck faggot and when he calls out the idiocy of SJWs.

The Sargon of Acuck fans hate him cause they tip their fedoras for TJ the Amazing Bananna.
>>
He's a shill. Funny, but still a shill.
>>
>>69100661
Thanks for this video. Complete waste of fucking time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.