[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeW ROGE4piM What's yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 29
File: download (58).jpg (7 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
download (58).jpg
7 KB, 263x192
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeWROGE4piM

What's your opinion on Bait Car?

Mods, this is relevant to /pol/ as it discusses the systemic discrimination which forces a disproportionate percentage of the African American population into such a lifestyle. Is it entrapment?
>>
Just don't steal the car. It's not that hard. Nothing compels you to steal cars. It's wrong to steal things.
>>
>>69099301
This shit is like the definition of entrapment.
>>
>>69099301

>I dindu nothin

Really? Fucking really?
>>
>>69099726

It's right on the line definitely, but it's not like they told her to take the car and then put her in it or anything like that. They just left the keys in it and the door wide open. Temptation =/= entrapment.
>>
>>69099726

It's not entrapment at all.
>>
>>69099301

lmao it's rayciss cuz blacks cant help but steal cars
>>
>>69099301

>ayy, you wanna do an orgy

ayyy lmao
>>
>>69099301
It's not entrapment because they weren't coerced into stealing the car. You know what I'd do if I saw an unlocked, running car? Keep walking.
>>
>>69099301
REMOVE THIS. IZ RAYCISSSSSSSSS N SHIET.

No, I think bait cars are great and every PD should have one.
>>
>>69099301
It proves that niggers do indeed act like niggers.

>pol was right again
>>
>>69099726
This. Its like throwing a piece of honey glazed salmon at a bear and telling the bear to not eat it.
On the other hand, who wants bears roaming around their neighborhood?
>>
>>69099910
I think Bait Car plus Trayvon and the hands up don't shoot nigger helped to create the dindu nuffin meem
>>
>>69099726
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe6wB1_Hx-0
They are just animals
>>
File: 213123123.jpg (70 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
213123123.jpg
70 KB, 300x250
>>69099301
>I didn't even do nothing
>>
File: niggeratwelfareoffice.gif (434 KB, 157x143) Image search: [Google]
niggeratwelfareoffice.gif
434 KB, 157x143
WOC here
You all have to understand how its like growing up in the ghetto. Seeing someone just leave a car with the keys in the ignition is like leaving a lobster dinner in the street. This is the definition of evil.
Stop oppressing our black bodies, white devils!
>>
File: nigslol2.jpg (62 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
nigslol2.jpg
62 KB, 720x540
>>69099301
The show us eye opening in that it puts on display the niggers ability to be such casual (if comically moronic ) criminals, as well as being so capable of base denial ("I dindu nuffin!").

Niggers see things and feel entitled to them. It's almost as if some outside Force has influenced them to feel aggrieved towards whites and feel they deserve more.
>>
File: obamaseducingteen.jpg (53 KB, 389x543) Image search: [Google]
obamaseducingteen.jpg
53 KB, 389x543
>>69099301
Don't steal the car and you won't get in trouble,why is that hard to understand?
Its far more racist to assume that blacks will be unable to resist the temptation to steal if it is presented to them,
>>
> Feminist walks around topless to make a point, ends up getting molested or assaulted
> /pol/'s reaction: Bitch deserved it, shouldn't have gone outside like that

> Cops leave a unlocked car with keys in the ignition in a poor black neighborhood
> /pol/'s reaction: HAHAHAHA, niggers got it coming
>>
damn niggers, i feel sorry for white americans living next to these beasts
>>
File: 1457621862760.jpg (18 KB, 599x335) Image search: [Google]
1457621862760.jpg
18 KB, 599x335
>>69100807
>implying the niggers in either scenario are guiltless
>implying the car would go on to say how evil men are and how saying 'hey looking good' is rape
>>
>>69100807

Are you trying to make a point here or what?
>>
>>69099726
I feel like it is but at the same time I know this shit is what people actually do. If you drop your phone, wallet, leave keys in a door at a house, in your car, anything. There are people that won't hesitate a second to abuse it. It reminds me of the To Catch A Predator shit. It's a trap but the people walk right into it knowing it's wrong. Some people only learn when they figure it out the hard way.
>>
>>69100807
I was going to reply as though you weren't shitposting and then I saw your flag
>>
>>69100807
Bait women when?
>>
>>69100807
This analogy is invalid. Read what you write.
>>
It's racist and entrapment. It's just another way to keep black down-trotten communities from succeeding. I've done plenty of research papers on this matter in College.
>>
>>69099726
If I'm not mistaken, to be considered entrapment there must be wrongdoing on behalf of law enforcement, or the person must be subjected to circumstances by LE which would not reasonably be encountered by the individual were it not for the LE officers. An unlocked car does not fit either definition.
>>
>>69101016
>I feel like it is

my god. someone in an emergency, or someone who is just careless, leaves the keys in a car (and leaves it running with the door open), and you say it's fine to just drive off with it?

entrapment would be if an undercover agent flagged her down and encouraged her to take the car.
>>
File: 12575642313.gif (2 MB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
12575642313.gif
2 MB, 350x262
>>69100532
>>
>>69099301
>>
>>69099301
>>69099726

If you saw two people dump a car and run off leaving the door open like that you would probably call the cops.

Hell even a logical thinking criminal would guess the car was probably used in a crime and they dumped it because the cops were chasing them. Even that guy on the phone was smart enough not to touch it. Dumb criminals get what they deserve entrapment or not.
>>
>>69100813
This is coming from Bongistan.
>>
>>69099485
But I want a car for free. I'd download one if I could but I can even download a movie with out getting in trouble.
>>
>>69101089
All women are bait.
>>
>>69101203
Did you read anything else of what I said?
>>
>>69100416
topkek
>>
>>69100807
This seems pretty consistent... Not sure what you're hinting at.
>>
>>69101672
>Did you read anything else of what I said?

yes. i ignored the blatant contradiction. try to post a coherent thought next time.
>>
>>69100807
>I'll mix all the metaphors I want! I've still got another pint of petrol to sniff before bed!
>>
IT's not entrapment because the LEOs aren't forcing you to take the car, or even putting you in the position to do so. They're simply leaving an unlocked, key-in-ignition car there to see who would be inclined to commit the crime.
>>
File: 1455159412871.png (76 KB, 224x173) Image search: [Google]
1455159412871.png
76 KB, 224x173
>>69099726
That's pretty racist of you. You assume that they have no self control, no higher reasoning, no logical understanding of consequences to their actions.

Would you take the car? I wouldn't. I would probably duck inside the store it's near and ask if it belongs to anyone there, point out that its unlocked and running, maybe ask if someone would keep an eye on it at least to tell the owner not to be so naive in the future. But that's because I respect property, even when it belongs to others.
>>
>>69099301
gold
>>
>>69099726

>entrapment is a practice whereby a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit a criminal offense that the person would have otherwise been unlikely to commit.

>otherwise unlikely to commit

Top lel
>>
>>69101747
You're worthless if you can't overlook five words to get to the main point.
>>
>>69099301
Absolutely is not entrapment. This is an excellent enforcement practice.
>>
>>69099301
>>69099726
So by that logic, you are basically saying black people can't help but steal and rob.

Wow, how racist of you. This entrapment idea captures criminals of all ethnicities and yet you chose to point out that "black people can't help themselves when they commit crimes"
As if to say they are less intelligent than white people. As if to say they are inferior to white people. God you are such a neo-nazi
>>
>>69101606
You wouldn't download a car
Every DVD teaches that
>>
>>69100653
Stop stealing shit that doesn't belong to you, fucking nigger. God, that is the thing that pisses me off the most. OH BUT YOU CANNOT JUST LEAVE IT THERE WITHOUT EXPECTING A POOR PERSON TO WANT IT! Yeah, well normal people do not STEAL. Eat a giant bowl of dicks.
>>
>>69101918
Majority of the people on the shows that do this are black. Black people cannot think ahead to consider consequences.
>>
>>69100721
Congratulations, you have discovered the real racism of the left.
>>
>>69101972
you still getting dvds from the 90's?
>>
>>69099301
>Is it entrapment?

No.

You need to google up what "entrapment" is before you attempt to use tat word again.
>>
>>69101979
Jew producer decides to only show the black arrests.
>>
>>69099301
The most surprising thing about this is that he actually wanted to have sex with that beast.
>>
>>69102099
Can't show something that isn't present, fammy.
>>
>>69101016
To Catch a Predator, on the other hand, IS entrapment. Law enforcement actively trying to convince a person to commit a crime and then arresting them is the definition of entrapment.
>>
It would only be entrapment if a cop dressed in plain clothes went up to someone and told them they should steal the car because it would be easy
>>
>>69101918
then so is the FBI kiddy fiddler traps in chat rooms or the terrorists that want to meet to discuss explosive ideas.
>>
>>69100721
Because they keep going into under-privledged neighborhoods and doing this. This does nothing for the community but keep putting it in a never ending cycle where it keep getting harder and harder for those in the community to escape.
>>
>>69102160
Are you saying that police pretending to be 10 year old children online attracting pedophiles is entrapment?
How?
>>
>>69102133
>Law enforcement actively trying to convince

I was under the impression that the pedophiles in that show asked the would be minor to go to their house.

Also, wasn't the guys acting a third party separate from law enforcement? Is it still entrapment if you get caught doing a crime a public person not related to law enforcement entices you into doing the crime?
>>
File: baitmanlaughing.jpg (24 KB, 236x272) Image search: [Google]
baitmanlaughing.jpg
24 KB, 236x272
>3:27
>>
I don't know why they have to waste time and resources to prove niggers are niggers.
>>
>>69102133
>Law enforcement actively trying to convince a person to commit a crime
From what I remember the people in the chat rooms aren't law enforcement and they let the pedos initiate the visits. How true that is I have no clue but it probably creates a gray area.
>>
>>69102133
They asked the minor how old they are they know the child is 10 or 12 in the pedophiles mind. They bring condoms to the house.
Oh nah It's entrapment, I would of never of had sex with her I just carry condoms around and go over to little childrens houses who I've never met before to chat and have teaparties.
>>
>>69101545
double negation
is that correct in english ?
>>
>>69099301
This whole thing is just so stupid, I mean the police was brought into life because the law needs to be enforced, and because justice needs to be served when it has happened. The police is there to stop protect and serve. If that car belonged to a citizen then that woman has commited a crime for sure, and she has to be put in jail for that. However the moment the police ACTIVELY seek out to catch potential law breakers by baiting and trapping them in a way which makes the inner criminal come out quicker, is wrong. The less situations there are for immoralities to be acted out creates a safer society, and it is also a persons responsibility to look after his property. It is still very wrong to take the car, but the owner would have it coming. Change starts with yourself and you can whine and bitch all you want about people stealing your car but if you lock your car like everyone else then you wouldn't be in such a situation in the first place.
>>
>>69102547
>is that correct in english ?
ebonics
>>
>>69099301
>targets African American
>muh entrapment
nobody is holding a gun to their head to steal rather than inform the police that they have found a car left unlocked with the keys in.
>>
>>69099301
i dinnu do nuffin top fucking kek
>>
>>69102016
Of course
How else would you get movies and series
From a online streaming service? Are you mad
>>
>>69099301
Not entrapment, but it seems like a lot of work and resources for an occasional arrest.
>>
>>69099301

They should just wire the car to blow up when they steal it instead.
>>
>>69102646
>implying its not about a TV show
its entertainment
>>
>>69100807
wait what were you trying to say cunt?
>>
> i dindu...
>>
The police are not continually harassing these people commit the crime, so it's not entrapment. They're attempting to commit a crime of their own volition.

The only way this would be entrapment would for all parties involved, and society in general to admit that blacks are criminally-inclined animals and have no control over their natural urges to commit crimes, and therefore are entrapped by the bait being present.
>>
>>69102280
>Because they keep going into under-privledged neighborhoods and doing this.
because when they go to rich neighborhoods, no one is poor or stupid enough to try to steal a car. it only works there because the people there are scumbags. they aren't picking on the poor disenfranchised people with a heart of gold. they're picking on human filth that will do whatever they can to get ahead, even if it hurts others.
> This does nothing for the community but keep putting it in a never ending cycle where it keep getting harder and harder for those in the community to escape.
it's so fucking piss easy to escape, they're all just too dumb to do it. literally all they have to do is stay in school, not become a gang banger, don't go out of their way to break the law, do decently in school, apply for higher education and take advantage of all the scholarships and programs specifically for blacks and they can escape.
they're just too dumb and worthless to do that.
they deserve everything that comes to them and more. even allowing them to exist is a bit much, all of them are a net drain on society.
>>
General rule of thumb: Anything on "TruTV" is not true. At all. It's all scripted.
>>
>>69102698
or
>lock the doors
>video screen pop up with a Muslim on it
>"congratulations sir you have done a great thing today, you have been selected by Allah to become a martyr, you are in a bomb car and will be driven to a destination whereby you will make the ultimate sacrifice in the name of Allah"
>car starts moving
>watch chimp scream and panic
>>
>>69101154

What if each police department was assigned a bait car, and 2 officers to monitor it? Clearly it's racist that it was done in a obviously black neighborhood, but what if.
>>
>>69101154
What if law enforcement didn't set it up, they just kept a sneaky eye on open car windows and the goods inside? what is wrong with that.

It's definitely not something you want set up for every law so I see the entrapment part of it, maybe a few special troubling laws should have this exception.
>>
>>69102698
nah electric driving chair, explosion might hurt innocent people
>>
>>69099726

Entrapment is being enticed to do something that you otherwise would not have reasonably done, and sometimes (but not always) involves some form of coercion.

If an undercover cop comes up to you, gives you a bag of heroin and tells you to go sell it or else he'll beat you up and you are not involved in the drug game at all, that's entrapment.

Two people with a criminal record stealing a car is reasonable, and within the realm of something they would have done.

Entrapment is actually a very tough case to make legally, and doesn't work like you think it works.
>>
>>69102580
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics_%28word%29

kek it's true
>>
>>69102871

Where is a 'like' button, when I need it?
>>
File: 2760497-p7al.jpg (104 KB, 1027x1375) Image search: [Google]
2760497-p7al.jpg
104 KB, 1027x1375
>>69100807
Yea its like when the local gypsy steals my TV its entrapment because I didnt buy a better lock for my door. Poor Mango has the skill to steal and its not his fault. If he knows how to break in your home its your fault to not taking proper measures.
>>
>>69102978
your alright bulguria don't go to the E.U. tomorrow
>>
>>69102729
>>69100957
>>69101106

I meant Why is it acceptable for them to "bait" poor black people and then charge them with GTA, but if a feminist cries rape after she "baits" people you don't feel sorry for her?
>>
>>69102709
Well yeah, I was gonna add "But hey, them TV ratings"
>>
>>69102453
They are certainly acting as agents for law enforcement, which legally is the same thing. Not one of the TCAP perps ever did any time if they could afford a private attorney.
>>
>>69102888
If a basketball American chooses to steal a car that is his own choice.
If I see an unlocked car with keys in, I would take the keys, lock the door and knock on nearby doors asking if they have a (describe car).
If nobody owns it I would just drop the keys in at the local police station on my travels.
Not difficult to do a good deed rather than "mah nukkuh, mofocka got muhsel' a caaahhh up n dis bitch"
>>
The equivalent of this would be if cops posted hundreds of opened mayo bottles in white neighborhoods and arrested all of ya'll for scooping that shit up and stuffing it down your mouth.
>>
>>69101154

1/10 b8
>>
>>69103075
and what great entertainment it is
>>
If bait cars are racially charged toward black folk, what would be an equally racist entrapment toward white folk then?

What possible thing could you set up to try and bait a white man into getting in trouble with the law?

A platter of wine and cheese unattended in the streets?
>>
File: 1452066201890.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1452066201890.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
why are their guns drawn when they arrest her?
>>
>>69103066
Because stealing a car is always illegal, while fucking someone is only sometimes illegal.
>>
>>69103163
>white adults
>picking up open mayo jars off the ground to eat it
nah, they'd just see it, get displeased at all the trash in their community, clean it up, and then go home for a nice lunch meat and mayo sandwich
>>
>>69099301
In this case, entrapment would be if the police officer pretended to give away the car or loan the car to the dindu, and then arrested them.
>>
>>69103221
A super hot girl who fucks them and then only reveals that she's underage after the fact.
>>
>>69101605
Their negroes are superior.
>>
>>69103221
>ai cracka wanna buy some weed?
>S-sure
>GET ON THE GROUND MOTHERFUCKER
also this
>>69103309
>>
>>69103221
race baiting groups like BLM or sandniggers insulting the country.
might have to say some naughty words at them so a libcuck can jump out the bushes with a camera to report you for racism and ruin your livelihood.
>>
>>69103066

I'm going to pretend for a second that you're for real.

I'd let someone know they had it coming, police or not if they left their car running and someone stole it.
>>
>>69103221
A table with deviled eggs and salmon for whites
For Mexican a table with burritos and enchiladas, they could get charged with homicide if they beat up a piñata
>>
>>69099957
No, it's not on the line.

They saw a car, and stole it. Nobody told them to jump in and take a vehicle that isn't theirs, they saw an easy opportunity and took it, against better judgement.

It's always niggers on this show, too, but nooooooo, statistics are racist.
>>
>>69102978
Hnng looks like
http://fuskator.com/search/Rosalin+E/
>>
>>69103426
>ai cracka wanna buy some weed?
>S-sure
>GET ON THE GROUND MOTHERFUCKER
also this

Wouldn't that be entrapment though? The person giving you the illegal product is actively trying to get you to do something illegal, isnt he?
>>
>>69101974
Reddit gets baited, the post.
>>
>>69103470
If you check I'm actually OP. I never thought this thread would go so far, so now i''m just trying to milk (you)s
>>
>>69103601

you're good at this game
>>
>>69100807
>i was only trolling lol

retard
>>
>>69102547
No, she's telling the truth the best way she knows how.

>"I didn't do nothing."
is just her saying
>"I am currently involved in something that I did."

If she didn't do nothing, she had to have done something....
>>
>>69099301
Entrapment would require the perpetrator to be compelled by LE to do something they would not normally do.

(ie A negro is going to steal a car anyways, they have no idea its a bait car and no one is compelling them)

Imagine if you saw an unlocked car parked near your home.

Would you immediately be compelled to steal it? Probably not.

Why do we hold negros to a different moral and behavioral standard....?
>>
>>69103426

> even thinking about buying from someone you don't know

The only weed I've smoked for 20 years has been grown by me, by people I grow with, or Amsterdam coffee shops.

Going back to high school, I might have bought weed from someone I didn't know when I was 15 ... and then it was someone that one of my friends spoke for and connected me with.

Just for the safety of my own health I wouldn't buy (or even take for free) anything from some random nigger I was walking past on the street.

I once shared a doob with a biker I met at an Allman Brothers concert. And that was after we had spent an hour sharing beers in the parking lot.
>>
>>69102913
Entrapment is being enticed or coerced by the police to do something YOU otherwise would not have done. It's being enticed or coerced to do something A REASONABLE PERSON would not have done.

... and I think we can all agree that a REASONABLE PERSON doesn't steal someone else's shit just because they left it unattended for a few minutes.
>>
>>69103066
because niggers are dumb and they fell for it just like thirsty cunts are dumb when they fuck a crazy bitch or a feminist
>>
>>69102787
All the Affirmative Action in this country, there's no reason for any nigger to act like a nigger. They're given a leg up specifically for being black, and their acceptance into almost any ivy league school is all but guaranteed after putting "african american" on their application.

You're absolutely right, they keep themselves down, and blame others while asking for handouts.
>>
>>69103924
This.
>>
>People will defend criminals dumb enough to fall for bait
>>
>>69103066
Your still not making sense, try again. Your analogies are shit and don't have enough in common to be good to stand against each other
>>
File: 1454758978129.gif (39 KB, 360x238) Image search: [Google]
1454758978129.gif
39 KB, 360x238
>>69102280
>where it keep getting harder and harder for those in the community to escape.

Pretty sure those cars are just being driven around the ghetto and sold for drugs. If they really want to "escape the ghetto" why not just walk? Oh, because that's not what you meant. You mean the cops should just let them steal because they'll stop stealing once they feel like they've escaped, right?
Or should just let them deal drugs because how else they gon' get monies to get out the ghetto?

And you're too stupid to realize that these activities are exactly what create a ghetto. So by stealing a car in an attempt to get out of the sort of place where people steal your fucking car all they ever do is make the ghetto a worse shade of fucking ghetto.

But you're right, it must be the cops. They're at fault here.
>>
>>69103163
Is this something niggers do, just eat food they find on the street, and assume that everyone does it?
>>
>>69103163
eating jars of white cream on the ground only nu-males would do that and id be happy to see them getting arrested
>>
>>69104155
>people will defend the bombardment of set ups and traps in predominately black communities so they can keep them from every leaving the cycle of poverty and violence
>>
>>69100807
its not the same this car wasnt hers and it already had two owners

I could understand if the car had a free sign on it and it talked to you and said it had no owner and wanted you to take it
>>
>>69100653
who the fuck would eat a meal left in the streets ?

Even at a fucking restaurant I'd get suspicious of something free

niggers need to stop stealing
>>
>>69104221
then why i have so many (you)s?
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 394x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 394x379
>>69103241
>>
>>69103810
Because everyone's a special snowflake, and stereotypes are blah blah blah buzzwords tumblr feminist blah blah blah blah blah.
>>
>>69099301
Just don't steal the fucking car, it's pretty fucking simple really.
>>
>>69099726
No no no. Not even close to entrapment. It's leaving an unlocked car parked on the street.

These people 100% deserve to get btfo because they are not supposed to steal.
>>
>>69104443
thats easy fellow shitposter it has nothing to do with what i said you just proved my point
>>
>>69102480
I actually do carry condoms in my wallet.
>>
>>69104221
youre mum
>>
File: 1457923365994.jpg (344 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457923365994.jpg
344 KB, 1920x1200
>>69104242
>he thinks white people in rich neighborhoods don't steal or deal drugs

lol. You have such a racist skewed view of the world you don't even see your own hypocrisy. The whole reason there are ghettos is because of the racist drug laws passed by Reagan. But no you don't care about that, you like to think it was just the black peoples fault where they are now, not something that racist laws created to ruin their lives and communities. Come back with better material kid.
>>
>>69103066
If some moron left their car unlocked in the middle of the ghetto we'd still think they're someone who deserves to get their shit stolen
>>
>>69104389
Fuck off. Nothing compels them to break the law - they just choose to. They don't steal because The Ghost of The Abominable Old White Man is their whispering in their ears to be bad... they steal because they're too lazy to work a real job and because they think they can get away with it.
>>
>>69104389
Because car thieves are going places right? Maybe if nigs were taught to not steal everything they think they can get away with they wouldn't be in a ghetto.

Stop breaking the law asshole.
>>
>>69104389
No, they try multiple neighborhoods, the only problem with doing that is that crime is abysmally low is areas without blacks and mexicans.

But the people like who, you think like this, think that blacks need all the help they can get, but in the same breath you'll say they're equal to us in every way.

It's their own decisions that keep them in a cycle of poverty and violence. With the number of federal programs alone that help blacks to do pretty much anything they want to, they've got no reason to be living the way they do. It's peer pressure and a lack of enough intelligence to realize that other peoples opinions shouldn't influence the way you live your life or your personal happiness.

They're pack animals, and tend to think as a pack would. That's why gang violence and involvement in black and mexican neighborhoods is towering over almost any other types of neighborhoods.

Whites enjoy living in safe neighborhoods where people actually work together for the common good, not somewhere that your neighbor will rob you at midnight, then come over the next morning, "I heard you got robbed!"
>>
>>69104443
>then why i have so many (you)s?

PLS STAHP
>>
>>69104683
This. They steal because THEY THINK they can get away with it, and that's the only reason.

The car doesn't have a big sign on it that says "STEAL ME". It's just unlocked
>>
>>69099301
>What's your opinion on Bait Car?

Underrated.

> systemic discrimination which forces a disproportionate percentage of the African American population into such a lifestyle.

lol gr8 b8.

Just in case you're serious: Blacks were doing pretty well for a while, there. They
were slowly building wealth and ACTUAL civil rights... until the civil rights movement took hold.
You think about that for a minute.
>>
>>69099301

I saw a bait car footage where a black guy who looks down on his luck removes the keys from the car and then calls the police to tell them he just saw someone leave it accidentally and waits for the cops to arrive. The only people bait cars systematically discriminate against is car thieves.
>>
File: 1452285831264.jpg (50 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1452285831264.jpg
50 KB, 408x439
>>69104806
Get out of here? You mean to tell me that White neighborhoods not effected by poverty or systemic racism have no need to steal cars? Why thanks for the revelation there buddy.
>>
File: 1458418621382.gif (2 MB, 427x327) Image search: [Google]
1458418621382.gif
2 MB, 427x327
>>69104645
I don't see anyone trying to escape those neighborhoods.

>makes their own community hell
>makes it worse claiming to try to "escape"
>>
>>69104389
heres an idea: prove that theyre just being racist fucks by not stealing the first thing you see when you step out of the house
>>
>>69104287
Black people hate mayo because they assume all white substances are either pus or semen.
>>
Oh man, I haven't watched bait car vids in a while.
Still chuckling at this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8y615a44GM
>>
>>69104645
>white people are the reason blacks are dumb, and lack ambition!

I only wish we could claim that type of success in subjugating a lesser race. They were that way long before we found them, and if not for whites, they'd still be living in a hut made of their own shit, and eating cookies made of mud.

Drug laws didn't only affect blacks. I've had access, as a white man, to drugs my entire childhood. My decisions kept me from using them, I don't blame whites for the decisions that I make of my own free will.

They need to learn that making mistakes comes back on THEM, not on the people who presented them with an opportunity they never thought through before jumping headfirst into it.

The Federal Government has so many programs to help blacks specifically, yet the only ones they seem to use are welfare, food stamps, and the ability to collect money based on the number of children they have.

They have EVERY opportunity to better themselves and their communities, but are too self-centered and caught up in "thug life" or "not being white" to care about their future. Once they fuck up their potential for being a hard-working, intelligent human being, they blame whites, because they're the ones they didn't want to be like the first place, so it MUST be their fault!
>>
>>69104679
But that's pretty much what happens in the video
>>
>>69104814
I know. I missed the quads. Fucking embarrasing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bN76TvJspY

Niggers steal. It's just a thing they do.
>>
File: 1456037727011.gif (2 MB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
1456037727011.gif
2 MB, 300x196
>>69105070
>>
>>69099301
first thing they not only say but lit scream when they see the police is.. "I dindu nuffin!! I DINDU NUFFIN!"

kek.. like if you want to get away you play blue pilled an innocent. "God day there officer. Is something up?" play stupid as fuck and innocent the whole time and you'll fine in almost all situations. Sitting in a stolen car however won't fly.
That's really one of those you can't speak your self out off, unless you are a passenger
>>
>>69105024

This.
>>
>>69099301
Most people on to catch a predator were either white or >white. Both of these shows serve the dual purpose of creating entertainment and taking criminals off the streets. I see no problem with either.
>>
>>69105044
>NEED to steal cars

What the fuck is that? NEED to steal? No, what they need to do is stay in school, learn to speak and dress properly and with respect, and then learn a fucking trade or something.

What they DONT need to do is go out and piss and moan with the BLM movement, or to move all the responsibility to people they've never really interacted with. Every time they fuck up in life, its ALWAYS someone elses fault. Why are they completely devoid of personal responsibility, and even worse, you push for the fact that they're completely at the whim of their emotions, and lack the capacity to consider whats going to happen after the JUST HAD TO steal that car.

If they want to stop getting fucked by the police, they need to stop being 70% of the crime statistic while remaining 13% of the population.
>>
>>69099301
>literally
"I didn't do nuthin"
>>
>>69099301
"I dindu nuthin"
>>
>>69099301
How many years until ebonics is completely seperated from the English language, like Dutch and Afrikaans?
>>
>>69105044

It has nothing to do with poverty or 'systemic racism' it has do with urban black culture which glorifies the committing of crimes and results in more opportunistic crime - check out the dateline episodes where they set up a fake crooked pawnshop/bodyshop thing and 'buy' stolen cars. The people on that show have proactively decided to steal vehicles to make money and they are a pretty even mix of men and women, whites, hispanics and blacks.
>>
>>69104604
That's a bad idea unless you actually use them fairly often. Whenever you sit down or apply pressure to the wallet there's a chance to puncture the wrapping or the condom. If you leave it too long the plastic becomes brittle on a mocrscopic level and form tiny cracks allowing sperm to pass through.

Just buy a box on your way home if you're getting lucky, or keep them in your nightstand or something. But make sure to replace them every couple years if you hit a dry spell.
>>
>>69099301
yeah entrapment is wrong

the definiton is literally

>a practice whereby a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit a criminal offense that the person would have otherwise been unlikely to commit

>AKA cops tricking people to commit crimes so they can meet their quota
>>
File: 1457418642461.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
1457418642461.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>69101154
>another way to keep black down-trotten communities from succeeding
>stealing cars is considered succeeding
OH LAWDY It's like I'm really on campus!
>>
>>69103066
>Why is it acceptable for them to "bait" poor black people and then charge them with GTA
because if you fall for bait, you deserve it

>but if a feminist cries rape after she "baits" people you don't feel sorry for her
because if you are the bait, then you actively tried to get others baited

A better analogy would be us feeling sorry for the car, but we don't

Faggot
>>
>>69107126
Also, here's another (You) for the (You) addicted straya
>>
>>69100416
>Comparing an animal with a human
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 2208x1242
>>69099301
>trap detective
He didn't check her for cock
>>
>>69099301
You know why they always end up in black communities? It's because nobody steals the fucking car in other neighborhoods. They have to put the car where the crime occurs. That being said, I'm not sure how to feel bait cars. They catch people who are knowingly stealing a car but they make it too tempting by leaving it unlocked and with keys. It's kind of like dropping a bag of weed and busting the asshole who finally picks it up for possession.
>>
>>69099301

A couple years ago, I used to gather around the TV with my family and watch this show.

A family pastime: watching niggers steal cars. Hilarious. Good times.
>>
>>69107917
>It's kind of like dropping a bag of weed and busting the asshole who finally picks it up for possession.

a few years ago, the cops in NYC put wallets on the ground, and if you picked it up and didn't immediately take it to a cop, you were arrested for something or other. they got a lot of backlash, as some of the arrested people were simply going to try to contact the owner (and of course some were going to keep it).
>>
>>69100497
That's just from the family members of criminals being interviewed who always say the suspect dindu nuffin.
>>
>>69102280
JUST DON'T STEAL THE FUCKING CAR.
>>
>>69108419
I saw a report on a guy who was arrested in a bait car. They parked it illegally outside of his bar. He told them to move it and they left anyway. He pulled it around the corner and parked it legally then returned to his bar. They arrested him for GTA. That's why I'm inclined to disagree with bait programs. They are rife with abuse.
>>
File: 1440857281323.jpg (42 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1440857281323.jpg
42 KB, 250x238
>>69105044
>systemic racism
>>
>>69107324
Since when did bears become classified as humans?
>>
>>69099301
The more dumb niggers off the streets the better. They should be doing this en masse until every nigger is locked up for good.
>>
>>69100532
American TV is Best TV.
>>
>>69100807
Australia xD
>>
>>69110764
Ohhhhhhhh snap
>>
>>69102927
Or "African-American vernacular English" when they try to sound smart about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American_Vernacular_English
>>
>>69099301
>see somebody else's property
>try to take it
>"Oh I'm oppressed I can't help but steal other people's shit"
>other niggers tell you it's obvious bait
>"STFU nykkuh I don't give a fuck"
>cops show up
>your ape ass gets arrested
You get what you ask for nigger.
>>
>>69099726
>>69100416
>>69099967

Hi, adult here, this is enticement. Let me break it down for you and your buddies in the 6th grade

>entrapment
an officer compels you to commit a crime or otherwise plants the notion to commit crime in your head, then busts you for it. Like providing you with instructions on making crack, suggesting that you start a crack business, then busting you for dealing crack. Highly illegal

>enticement
Police provide the opportunity to commit a crime and monitor the trap. They do nothing to encourage you to commit the crime other than present the opportunity. Such as-
offering to buy drugs
leaving valuable but clearly owned items unattended
impersonating hookers (not actually approaching anyone with offers, but creating context that draws inquiries)
hiring hitmen (somebody who is already under probable cause an active killer, not calling up your neighbor and asking him if he wants to wack somebody)

It's simple shit. This is why cops can wear wires and bust drug dealers, but not pose as drug dealers and catch customers.
>>
>>69102552
Vulnerable people are everywhere in society. The job of law enforcement is to get rid of the people who can't be trusted to live in a civil society where vulnerable people exist.
>>
File: 1457037452065.jpg (56 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457037452065.jpg
56 KB, 640x360
Wait a minute. Wouldn't those police-prostitution stings be entrapment since the police (the prostitute) are actively selling illegal services and encouraging otherwise law-abiding citizens to commit a crime?
>>
>>69102871
hm. Wire a car up as a bomb, place in hood, doors lock autoatically, message pops up telling them they've won something or that the doors will unlock if they drive to a certain area and have it explode when they put it back in park or by gps.
>>
>>69100416
even the best trained animals cannot control themselves when you put a piece of meat right next to them
>>
File: 1458877495248.jpg (34 KB, 236x355) Image search: [Google]
1458877495248.jpg
34 KB, 236x355
>>69100200
>>69099301
yup. if some stupid housewife leaves her keys in car w/ it running while she runs back into the store because she forgot something (happens all the time), would this also be entrapment?
>>
>>69099301
>>69099726
>>69099967
>>69112543
>entrapment
Firstly it is not necessarily illegal.

Secondly WHY IS THIS EVEN A THING. IF SOMEONE SUGGESTS YOU TO DO ILLEGAL SHIT THAT YOU KNOW IS ILLEGAL, AND YOU DO IT, THEN YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE. WHY WOULD IT MATTER WHETHER THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED IT TO YOU WAS A COP OR NOT? YOU DID ILLEGAL SHIT. ENTRAPMENT OR NOT YOU NEED TO BE LEGALLY PUNISHED.
>>
I'd love to work on that show for new trapping concepts.
>>
>idiots think it's entrapment

Please, stop.
>>
My problem with this is whether the crime would have happened if not for the police. People who otherwise wouldn't do anything could be enticed to do something.

A good example is a case where a bunch of old people in some retirement bar railed against the government for years. Someone reports them and then the [fbi] convinces them to commit a terrorist act and provides them the means to do it where otherwise they'd be unable to.

I understand the purpose and it might not be inherently wring, but I'd rather not have cops creating crime

The argument that these people would commit crime anyway may not necessarily be true, and we don't know that. It's easy to say these people would have a propensity towards crime, but we don't arrest people for propensity.

Basically I'm saying there's a little Gao between surely guilty and innocent that the cops may or may not be creating with these schemes.
>>
You walk into a liqour store. The cash registe is open, and turned around to face you. There is no one else in sight. Do you take the money?

No, because you have a job. You're not a degenerate fried chicken inhaling brain-dead ape. Right, /pol/?
>>
>>69114957
>the [fbi] convinces them to commit a terrorist act

how is this equivalent to some doddering old fool forgetting to remove his keys from his car? your case is entrapment. this bait car shit is not.

not too many decades ago, people in american small towns didn't even think of locking their houses whether they were in them or not. was that entrapment?
>>
>>69099301
I'm actually incredibly surprised she said I'm sorry.
>>
>>69115534
>was that entrapment?
Yes, yes it was.

In fact it was entrapment sprinkled with racism only whites can produce, because if you were to monitor such instances only blacks would've become victims of such cruel traps.
>>
File: brushie.gif (872 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
brushie.gif
872 KB, 700x600
>>69114306
Estonia, you forgot your .gif
>>
File: 1454022425637s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1454022425637s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>69103785
It's good to see a yank with a good grasp on grammar.
>>
>>69115534
>people didn't lock their houses
Those people are doing so *because* they don't expect a crime to take place

They aren't doing that to create a crime to catch someone. More importantly there is no incentive around creating the crime purposefully, while there is for cops.

Further, and at the base theoretical level, who is wrong when police do it purposefully? They are only gaining from their being wronged. At the least they're soliciting to be wronged, which ordinary citizens are sometimes not able to make claims under (depending on the jurisdiction)
>>
File: 2016-03-21 12.09.41.jpg (418 KB, 791x522) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-21 12.09.41.jpg
418 KB, 791x522
>>69112933
My pups never been formally trained and he doesn't eat anything outside mine or my dad's hand
>>
>>69116006

your liberal gobbldegook is starting to piss me off, so bye!
>>
>>69116006
>who is wrong
Who is wronged*
>>
I love this show. It's totally based. The responses of the scumbag thieves who get caught literally red-handed are all the same-
>I dindu nuffin
>this is my friend's car
>I was just being nice and moving this car

Feels good watching this show and knowing most of the shitstains on screen are still in prison for grand theft auto.
>>
>>69116214
>liberal
Dude I can guarantee I'm right of you

What's liberal is not even questioning the actions of a state. After all they know what's best for you little goyim
>>
File: 1372791399153.jpg (33 KB, 392x414) Image search: [Google]
1372791399153.jpg
33 KB, 392x414
Is this what american police is about ?
>HURR LEAVE THE MONEY IN THE STREET AND FREE FOOD AND CARS AND WAIT TIL SOME POOR FUCKS GRABS IT
WE HEROES NOW
>>
File: sn3nR5g.jpg (54 KB, 528x666) Image search: [Google]
sn3nR5g.jpg
54 KB, 528x666
Bait car is just an expensive way to prove the obvious.
>>
>>69112733
see
>>69112543
specifically
>impersonating hookers (not actually approaching anyone with offers, but creating context that draws inquiries)
They don't just go out on the street and scream "ANYBODY WANNA FUCK?!"
They stand on the corner and let the desperate retards come to them.
>>
>>69116737
I don't think any south american country has the right to insult and police force on earth.
Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.