[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched Star Wars: Episode VII, pol was right yet again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 1446319639804.jpg (272 KB, 1066x834) Image search: [Google]
1446319639804.jpg
272 KB, 1066x834
Just watched Star Wars: Episode VII, pol was right yet again.
The main villain was supposed to be badass, yet hes just some whiny kid that lost to a fucking untrained bitch in Lightsaber combat. Wasnt he supposed to be badass? And when we see his face? What the fuck, did they really need to pick most dorky looking forevel alone over 9000 level faggot?
Im not even talking about nigger and white women propaganda this piece of shit movie is pushing.
This movie was so predictable and bad, with plot written for 5y olds..
>>
>>69098710
desu it felt like i was watching tumblrina fanfic of SW...
>>
>>69098710
>The main villain was supposed to be badass, yet hes just some whiny kid that lost to a fucking untrained bitch in Lightsaber combat. Wasnt he supposed to be badass? And when we see his face? What the fuck, did they really need to pick most dorky looking forevel alone over 9000 level faggot?

I think you maybe missed the point of the villain m8
>>
>>69098975
ye i prolly understand villain wrong, because i think villain supposed to make you dread in fear like Darth Vader instead of a fucking faggot.
>>
To be fair desu he was significantly wounded, and Rei is supposedly the descendant of the most powerful Jedi in recent centuries so she probably is more powerful than Darth Nose just untrained. Usually in SW lore, people that can use the force without any training always happen to be extremely powerful once trained.

But the rest you are right, it was a mediocre film shamelessly rehashed into an effortless cash grab and disappointing visuals. Hopefully the romance arc turns out that the nig and the pilot go gay for each other. But holy fuck is he a dog shit actor with Kevin hart tier one liners that made me cringe.

Only reason I'll see the next one is for Rei's irresistibly cute smile and playful demeanor. Thank fuck she turned out to be the Jedi at least.
>>
They were going for a different villain, someone who is just trying to be something he's not. That's fine but it was very poorly executed.

Also, why didn't Anakin's force ghost come to him and say "Hey dude, I was wrong. Don't kill everyone". Pretty silly desu
>>
>>69098710
Thank god I´m not alone with that opinion.

>>69099380
Yes he was wounded and you´re right about the whole super-jedi thing...
But the most cringe worthy thing about the faggot villian was his reasoning for being one.

I mean DarthVader was AFAIK going to the darkside to rescue his dying wife (or something), where the emperor lured to him with "I can rescue her".
Though Vader couldnt rescue her and he began blaming himself thus getting more darksided.

This faggot, apart from not looking villiany, was going mental because "hurrdurr I wanna be a badass"
That´s schoolshooter tier reasoning.
>>
>>69098710
>Disney
>serious

pick one.

Of course it's written for 5y olds.
>>
>>69100184
>Of course it's written by 5y olds.
FTFY
>>
he's supposed to represent gamergate
>>
>>69099156
He wasn't really the villain, Snoke was. He was more of a tragic puppet.
>>
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1459164830248.webm
>>
And how they killed the new death star was hilarious too. Keep in mind that its big as a planet.
And they needed a bag of bombs and a few fighter to blow it up. After disabling the shield form a random console by a stormtrooper commander. And the command room coude not bring them back up.
>>
>>69098710
i hated the film for it's unoriginality (episode 4 in new clothes) and the nigger propaganda. but the whiny villain was easily the best part.
>>
>>69100487
they couldnt come up with anything new, so they just rehashed same shit. Fucking annoying its like 20-30mins in the movie you already knew how it was going to end.
>>
>>69100385
You mean the hologram smeagol with absolutely no backstory?

Jar Jar Binks was the true Sith Lord, with drunken fist boxing, but you purists won't accept it.
>>
>>69100568
did you notice those huge rubio ears on him?
>>
File: funnny.gif (2 MB, 460x333) Image search: [Google]
funnny.gif
2 MB, 460x333
>>69098710
if you think Kylo was bad what would you say about nigger who literally dindunuffin.
>>
star wars has always been overrated
>>
>>69098710
>Rey
>untrained

Lol.
>>
>>69098710
i stoped after the firt battle with that "Traitor!" stromtrooper.. couldn't bare that shit anymore
>>
this is what people call "flick"

get over it you misogynist pig
>>
>>69099380
Cute smile? She looks like a fucking bulldog with that horribly treated overbite.
>>
File: n.jpg (107 KB, 1277x537) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
107 KB, 1277x537
I liked this scene a lot.
>>
>>69100748
it's just a watered down version of the real Sci-Fi saga
>>
>>69100816
i dont care if MC is female, i fucking watched it, i expected atleast interesting story minus the nigger bitch propaganda but nope.
>>69100871
Exactly that bitch was fucking ugly as fuck, i dont fucking know how anyone can find her attractive.
>>
>>69100816
TRIPFAGGOT SHUT THE FUCK UP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
>>
>>69100902
too bad his speech was boring as fuck
>>
File: ray.webm (953 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ray.webm
953 KB, 640x640
>>69100902
gee, i wonder why. pushing them as nazi was too obvious though
>>
>>69099380
Uh, Ren is also a descendant of the same line.
>>
>>69101102
The empire have always been the Nazis.
>>
>>69101102
She reminds me of Russell Brand.
>>
>>69099380
>people that can use the force without any training always happen to be extremely powerful once trained.
>Dropped in the desert as a little kid
>Knows how to fly spaceships
>Knows how to repair spaceships
>Can beat up trained soldiers no problems
>Can use force techniques she's never heard of
>Can make her enemy magically forget he has an instant stun ability
>Adept at staying hidden in a base full of soldiers looking for her.
Why would she even need training?
>>
>Im not even talking about nigger and white women propaganda this piece of shit movie is pushing.
Lets review
>Nog is too stupid for brainwashing to stick
>Nog sells out his own faction
>Nog attempts to steal a vehicle
>Nog continues to lust after a woman that is way out of his league
>Nog is the noggyest looking nog in existance

>White girl with daddy issues
>Spends all her time living at her parents old place without a real job
>Spends a while with a darky to get at daddy
>Emasculates a pussy little bitch

As far as racemixing propoganda goes, they sure did nail the underlying causes of why it happens irl too
>>
>>69101102
ugly as fuck
>>
>>69101661
>Can use force techniques she's never heard of
jedis and their abilities are not forgotten. She might know that they can do that shit.
As for the rest - yes, but thats not the problem of that movie.
>>
>>69101893
>Main character is a massive Mary sue
>not the problem of that movie
It's one of the many problems of that movie, anon.
>>
>>69100902
millions of storm troopers die, they are not all ruthles killers, its a planet after all it probably needs millions of ppl maintaining it and providing for the army . The movie does not give 1 shit for them, because destroying terrorist infested planets is bad.
>>
File: CIAKongfu.webm (97 KB, 292x306) Image search: [Google]
CIAKongfu.webm
97 KB, 292x306
>>69101987
yes. but the main problem is that they wanted to make a remake and a sequel simultaneously. Every character was mediocre there, but Kylo Ren actually was the coolest of them.
>>
>>69098710
I still haven't seen it because of the reasons you list. Happy to see I'm right despite what gross normie friends say.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.