[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suddenly your government says, we aren't importing petrol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: not powered by petrol.jpg (144 KB, 871x960) Image search: [Google]
not powered by petrol.jpg
144 KB, 871x960
Suddenly your government says, we aren't importing petrol for cars anymore.

It will only be used for industry only. All cars will be required to switch or converted to electric or sustainable sources.

Costs will be converted by the government making the change as cheap as 100 dollars.

What do you do?
>>
>>69098614
my truck is diesel I think it can already run bio fuel
>>
>>69098614

>Costs will be converted by the government making the change as cheap as 100 dollars.

top kek.

i'm sure i won't be taxed in any other way than a simple $100 fee
>>
>>69098840
Yeah, Trucks are pretty simple to convert.

>>69098928
Well, Presuming you've got a government that isn't in debt and can cover its own costs then yes.
>>
>>69098614
Continue riding my push bike like a normal person.
>>
>>69098614
I have a diesel and can cook up fake diesel from the oil i can get from a barbecue restaurant. I have a cornfield in grandpas village and corn oil can works too.
I pity the muscle car drivers with a micro dick when that happens.
>>
>>69099519
Neat.
>>
File: b1.jpg (51 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
b1.jpg
51 KB, 658x370
>>69098614
Riot.

Im not turning my fire breathing beast into some limp-wristed faggotmobile
>>
>>69099729
Heres something from the manchild himself, only he advertises the jew who wants to charge you for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOFbsaNeZps
>>
>>69099860
Why cant anyone make a diesel muscle car?
Fit a truck engine into a car, have 7 gears, maybe shove something in the engine, upgrade it for faster burning, and madmax along like usual
>>
>>69098614

self-deport from whatever faggy european culture calls gasoline "petrol" and go drive a monster truck in burgerland. then get caught and deported back to fagsville when trump wins the presidency
>>
>>69098614
buy an electric car. The government should sustain production of affordably produced electric vehicles.
>>
>>69100022
Well you can but such a change would completely flatten the existing world of performance/classic cars in aus.

You can't just magically convert a 351/327 to diesel nor can you even consider something like an electric Valiant Charger without laughing your ass off.

Would LPG be an option? the old classic BBQ gas might be the last saving grace of the internal combustion engine.
>>
>>69100092
Yeah, I don't understand why they don't just make it mandatory for charging stations to be solar and placed around the city and at petrol stations.

And make electric cars extremely cheap to the point were you can buy it for the price that a car was in 1985.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.