[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think that Cruz is by far more conservative and represents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1458548441832.jpg (57 KB, 871x960) Image search: [Google]
1458548441832.jpg
57 KB, 871x960
I think that Cruz is by far more conservative and represents /pol/ by far better than Trump.

The only reason you like Trump is because of his german heritage while Cruz is spanish.
>>
will Cruz build a wall? I don't think so
>>
I bet you believe liberals are the real racists, too.
>>
>>69097825
first post best post
>>
>>69097670
Why you so concerned about a country you will never live in?
>>
>>69097670

/pol/ is sick of the establishment polititians left and right. Both pursue the same NWO globalist vision albeit with their own slant. No working person should support globalisation beyond where it is today. Trump promises to address some of the issue that affect people.
>>
/pol/ isn't neoconservative.
>>
File: cruz4n-1-web.jpg (16 KB, 635x337) Image search: [Google]
cruz4n-1-web.jpg
16 KB, 635x337
>>69097825
Are you retarded? Wall costs trillions of dollars and can be destroyed in 1 day. Cruz can PREVENT radical islamism and illegal immigration by enforcing the law. (leftist's nightmare).
Based Cruz or lose 2016 to Killary.
Trump is a joke.
>>
>>69097825
Neither will Trump
>>
If Cruz would stand by the policies he proposes or would win the general, and wasn't simply copying Trump's policy, I would vote for him over Trump. Honestly, Trump's a pretty god damned poor choice, but he's by far the best offering in a few decades so I'll gladly take it.

Further, I want whites to be the majority as long as possible.
>>
>>69098163
>wall costs trillions

Oh wow yea that sounds about right. I'm now a #cruzmissle
>>
>>69098355
That's not the point, idiot. Until wall is built you will be cucked by illegals 3 times. You talk about fantasy bullshit.
>>
>>69097670
cruz ist too much of a establishment shill to be a attractive choice
identifying as a conservative doesnt mean you have to crawl all the way up into the tea partys arse
>>
>>69098163
trillion rubels maybe

We will send top east-german wall experts to help as soon as emperor Trump is in power.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.