[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 2 choices anon: 1. You have a daughter. > When she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: pepe.gif (535 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
pepe.gif
535 KB, 640x636
You have 2 choices anon:

1. You have a daughter.
> When she is 16, she comes home.

> "Dad, I'm pregnant."

> After some delibiration, you agree to meet the father to be.

> In walks LaDarnell: "Waddup Daddy Cracka?"

> Inevitable happens, your daughter gets beat, LaDarnell runs off, and at the age of 30 your daughter has moved back home, jobless with learned ghetto traits, clutching a caramel abomonation to her like a badge of honour.

OR

2. Your 1st born son is a fag.

> Son is 18.

> "Dad, I'm gay."

> Finishes college, doesn't work in a juice bar or as a barista.

> Is a functioning faggot working in finance or industry of your choice.

> Not overtly gay, sharply dressed, can pass as straight, but is still a genetic dead end.

Choose wisely.
>>
2 without a doubt

i can just go fuck more girls to continue the bloodline cant i? whereas with 1 i will forever be connected with a nigger grandson who will go on to breed with other niggers
>>
2 and get some of that tight boypucci
>>
Literally no reason to go with 1
>>
This thread is dumb, nobody in their right mind would pick 1
>>
File: 1452710371340.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452710371340.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>69095384
This is a pretty stupid choice though
>>
is suicide an option?
>>
or

you have a third option:

>teenage son/daugher
>father, immigrant is kill
>help hide the body
>>
>>69095384
>runs off at the age of 30

Being a little generous there I think. A fagson is a whole lot less to worry about than a daughter imho. Just educate him on aids and you're good.
>>
>>69095384
atleast i can throw this one off the roof
>>

How is this a choice?
>>
>>69096541

all i'm saying that you meme-magically are constructing cuckoldry of your reality. stop it.

imagine positive things. and they will come true
>>
>>69095384
Dumb choice, Mario.

2 obviously. You can have more than one son, not all of them would be faggots.
>>
>>69095384
OP is fag and can't into would you rather
>>
>>69095384
2 for sure. Straight acting gays are fine
>>
>>69095384
I could care less if my son is a faggot on 2 conditions. You keep my last name, no hyphenating bullshit. And you have a surrogate and give me a grandson
>>
>>69096738
>mario

you poles really are fucking stupid arent you?
>>
>>69095384
This is my daughter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYpaVQBzSU8
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.