[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Flight: SA edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: SouthAfrica.png (17 KB, 1145x828) Image search: [Google]
SouthAfrica.png
17 KB, 1145x828
Where will the white South Africans flee to when the uncompensated land seizures eventually come?
>>
I hope they create their own little independent country and kill niggers sort of like Israel.
>>
>>69094963
aus muh nigga
>>
>>69095830
What are your chances of staying and forming your own country?
>>
>>69095982
0%
>>
File: are you craze.jpg (59 KB, 800x529) Image search: [Google]
are you craze.jpg
59 KB, 800x529
>>69094963
Same place they've been fleeing to since the '80s: North/Eastern Sydney.
>>
Why the fuck would whites leave SA?
They are there for 3 centuries.
Most of blacks there also migrated to SA, they weren't native.
It's a white land.
>>
>>69094963
>>69095199
>>69095982

you're all ignoring the real problem. nobody ever minded white people buying land and building houses and communities in africa. the problem is, the stupid lazy racist white people always had to start bringing in tons of blacks to do all the dirty and hard jobs.

same as how america is destroying itself now, by bringing in tens of millions of mexicans to do the dirty and hard work.

no white nation anywhere has ever failed so long as it did its own work. the problems always arise when the lazy shits start bringing in black or brown or yellow people to do the hard work.
>>
>>69096191
>Sydney
>not /gong/
get it together
>>
South Africa is about to have credit rating downgraded to junk. Whites with money are going to leave.
One who can't afford to leave, I think we're going to see a Haitian style "Uhuru" everyone talked about when St. Nelson the Necklacer died.
They've completely silenced the media in South Africa. First they went for real symbols like the guy who ran "South Africa Sucks," now they've even shut down comments section on News24 where you used to get the real story behind the Jew marxist bullshit.

Sad. I hope De Klerk is dying slowly and painfully in his villa in Monaco.
>>
Former white south African here. I got out when I could, but those of my family and friends are still there and getting on fine for the moment. Keep in mind its a very beautiful country. Horse riding, beach etc. makes it tolerable
>>
>>69096333
>South africa
>white nation
Nice apartheid meme but you realize that african weren't dragged there "kicking and screaming" like kunta kinte to the usa. You obviously underestimate the allure of commerce. Impyling what you are is basically say that south africa should've "built a wall" 2 centuries ago.
>>
To pass constitutional muster, the 2015 Bill must be comprehensively recast. Among other necessary changes, it must prohibit the State from issuing a notice of expropriation until it has obtained a court order confirming:

>that the proposed expropriation is authorised by a law of general application and is not arbitrary;

> that it is objectively in the public interest or for public purposes;
> that the compensation proposed is indeed just and equitable, reflecting a proper interpretation
> that no person will be evicted from his home without express judicial authorization.

http://irr.org.za/reports-and-publications/articles-authored-by-the-institute/new-expropriation-bill-is-out-2013-and-it2019s-still-unconstitutional-2013-biznews.com-18-february-2015-1
>>
>>69095830
Fuck off we don't want you
Most white South Africans are more cucked than swedes
>my cleaner/guard/driver hasn't murdered me yet
>not all blacks are murderous
>muh apartheid, muh mandela
>move to aus for 'safety' totally unrelated to blacks tho
>>
https://youtu.be/CeSnhpH3SJE?t=18m26s

This glorious song should be liberated SA's new anthem
>>
>>69096333
Apartheid was a huge idiocy. Whites should've separated and created a white country.
>>
>>69096562

related

>>69096654

You're getting on fine when not gunned down in the street but at least its a beautiful place
>>
>>69096654
literally everyone I know is racist. Maybe you just hang out with cucked faggots
>>
>>69096602
>that south africa should've "built a wall" 2 centuries ago.

no, just don't hire blacks to do the shit work. don't take all the resources. just find a place that nobody else wants, and mind your own business. in that case, if a black army attacks, the world would support you and help you defend your property and people.

but whites (and we're all jews in this scenario) always have to ripoff the natives. we have always done it and we continue to do it. every damn place we go: africa, asia, middle and south america, the middle east.

people don't hate whites; they hate what we do.
>>
>>69095830
Every South African I've met has been bro tier. Had a South African uber driver the other night. Conversation topic turned to his country eventually and I mentioned the violence against white farmers, and from there the guy pretty much revealed his power level instantly. I'm guessing that you get pretty red pilled from just living there.
>>
>>69096646
So what exactly is going on? The state against money or what? You know these types of things are hard to spin in the context of modern propaganda without "whitey fonally dun gut wut was gud fo' hisself" what's the other side?
>>
>>69096886

when i lived there i genuinely cannot think of one person who was not racist, idk wtf >>69096654 is on
>>
>>69096886

Maybe, mostly very rich ones living in estates and bullet proof cars and shit. Never met a middle class white south african. All I have met were cucktier
>>
File: 71982301371.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
71982301371.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>Aunt moves to Belgium 12 years ago
>She married some yurocuck or whatever to get in there
>Whenever she visits she always gloats about how great it is there
>She does this knowing the rest of us are stuck here
>Brussels happens
>mfw
>>
>>69096747
this would have been an Ideal situation but it was impractical for a number of reasons.

>no dense centralization of whites
they are spread all over the country
>resources
settling on the east with the least niggers would lead severely limit growth as it is mostly desert-like terrain with the lowest average rainfall

they would also be forfeiting the gold in the interior, and if they were to chose the interior transvaal region they would be overly reliant on blacks for trade and sea access
>>
>>69095830
>>69096646
>>69097211
How much are boer,afrikaners,english and general whites race mixing with the parasiting unholy negroes?
>>
>>69097339
they don't
it's taboo
>>
File: 1458759956129.jpg (97 KB, 551x400) Image search: [Google]
1458759956129.jpg
97 KB, 551x400
>>69094963
>south africa white flight
Pic related
South africa was doing fine, very low murder rate, lots of jobs for south africans, in comes ANC stirs up the black majority against the white minority, huge clashes, whites lose

Now south africa is a total shithole that has run itself into the ground with bad policies.
Another example
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-23/15-years-after-land-grabs-mugabe-invites-white-farmers-back-zimbabwe
mugabe "white farmers leave zimbabwe, no white people in zimbabwe gtfo" takes their land without compensation.. white farmers gtfo as requested..
15 years later
Mugabe "please come back we don't have a clue how to farm we're starving".
This time, don't come back, don't let them migrate anywhere, and don't give them ANY foreign aid.

The several decade long massive foreign aid to africa was a massive mistake, all it did was double the population there and the people migrate across the world instead of fixing their own nations, even when you throw money in their face they just have more children instead of acting more responsibly.. it's incredible..

These people need to be accountable, can't just knock out 4 babies and then make pictures of them starving.. If you can't feed 1 baby, don't knock out 4 babies..
>>
>>69097059
The new expropriation bill essentially gives the state more control over how and why Real Property ( Land and all its fixtures) is expropriated and how much compensation is given out

The main concern is the abuse of the system by the state by our already compromised and corrupt Government.

This will fuck comparable sales and other methods Property Valuers use to determine Value of property.
I fear Land Sezuires will come in he next ~10 years maybe sooner

TLDR: Government is trying to distribute land more "evenly" for gibs me dat
>>
>>69097231
Yeah I know. But it was the only realistic solution.
I'm not a racist but I'm really bothered by how world treates SA whites. It's literally supporting black racism which is far more idiotic.
>>
>>69096654
>zefs put on progressive face around aussie faggot cucks
>implying they don't go home and laugh about how much they hate blecks

If they seem that way to you, what do you think they think of you?
>>
>>69096654
Looks like the girl he had a crush on got BOEREWORSED

I'd be mad too, desu

>>69097339
Almost none because you will be ousted by both sides, white and black. We have an unspoken agreement here that those who chose to racemix will be cast out of society. The little liberal white whores that marry niggers here get shit from both sides of the family.
>>
>>69097691
Does this include coloreds?
Some colored girls are hot as fuck.
>>
>>69097841
>Some colored girls are hot as fuck.
amen to that. plus they are practically white. I still wouldn't marry one though
>>
>>69097962
Why not, you can bleach her
>>
>>69098015
it would just be wierd, especially with the kid. Maybe if she was out of my league like a 9/10 I'd consider it.
>>
>>69097691

South african girl I knew for a while engaged to a coloured
They're fucking your sisters and killing your fathers
Afrikaners used to be pinnacle of the white race
>>
If the day ever comes they will always be welcome here

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tJrGfTQH5HY
>>
>>69094963

Probably.
>>
>>69097504
>that image

Cherrypicking at its best. Have you ever been here?
>>
>>69095830
Tell you what mate, if you have a hot sister or daughter willing to be my wife in exchange for a visa i'll sponsor you and the rest of the family as well.
>>
>>69096333
truth
>>
>>69098363
>>69103813
Some people here are talking about a "white genocide" slowly happening in SA. Is it truly that bad or plain bullshit?
>>
>>69097211
>One terror attack in decades because europe imports sandnigs - 34 dead.

>Living in the rape and murder capital of the world where 34 people are raped and killed everyday.

K
>>
As if anything would change. I have an EU passport but why would I move to a cold place where I have to live like a rat in shit conditions. Rather keep living in the sun with our guns, 10 feet high walls and armed private security. The standard of living here is much much higher than anywhere else. Maybe Aus but they seem like semi literate redneck idiots that are generally scummy covered in tattoo types.
>>
>>69104008
I'm just a tourist here and I have only noticed friendliness but then again I haven't looked for the bad areas.
>>
>>69094963
America or Canada, Hope you don't mind a whitey with a degree come running rather than some coon or rag head.
>>
>>69098389
Some of us still are. Just because we're drowning in negro tide doesn't mean we'll get cucked like Eurabia.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.