[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
protection of animals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
what is /pol/s view on protection of animals,the nature etc.?
organisations like wwf, greenpeace and so on.
are they doing good work?
discuss!
>>
Only white people start organizations to help animals and endangered species, or to help the environment, or to save the rain forest, or to feed people who are not of their own race. As white people become smaller and smaller percentages of their respective nations, causes such as these will suffer.
>>
>>69094836
it's a doomed effort, I'm afraid.
>>
I would like to preserve these animals but I don't want to pay for it.
>>
File: stone_cold_steve_austin.jpg (195 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
stone_cold_steve_austin.jpg
195 KB, 1191x670
>>69094836
The WWF just isnt what it used to be.

Bring back the attitude era.
>>
Thinking we can save every species and keep the biosphere the way we want it is foolish. However, in any case where their endangerment is caused by human activity (deforestation, overfishing, etc.), we have a responsibility to save them.

Beyond that any effort to save animals is driven by how much we enjoy their existence. Nobody wants to see penguins go extinct, but nobody cares about mosquitos.
>>
>>69094836
I think it's a nice luxury of civilization to afford ways to preserve some animals but the militant types are just anti-human.

The impending collapse of civilization will end their bullshit, though.
>>
Enviromentalism is the new imperialsm.
Farmers are treated as criminals by a generation that believes that food pops by wizardry in supermarket shelves. What annoys me the most is seeing my own countrymen believing this hipster talk.
>>
>>69096357
Well.. The only reason why they do is because theses forests and animals have an impact on the enviroment.

If you look at the amazon and its shrinkage.

then if you look at the storms in the euro, there is a connection weather scientist are finding out.

I don't pretend to understand what the connection is, But I'm sure someday i'll find out.

Either way.. its there.
>>
>>69097513
>Well.. The only reason why they do is because [...]

Clearly there are many, many white people who do such things out of the kindness of their hearts and their love for animals and nature.
>>
>>69094836
I'd rather my tax dollars go to benefit endangered orangutans than a bunch ornery dindus.
>>
File: Third-World-carbon-pollution.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Third-World-carbon-pollution.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
>>69098078
It's better than being on an acid filled shithole with toxic fumes being pumped into the air.
>>
We're probably gonna start terraforming in give or take 200 years.
>>
>not wanting to save the unique flora and fauna of our planet for future genrations.
comon you guys can't be this heartless.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.