[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Adult migrants with residence permits now have a right to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: midsummer.jpg (62 KB, 556x300) Image search: [Google]
midsummer.jpg
62 KB, 556x300
>Adult migrants with residence permits now have a right to bypass Swedes in waiting lists for housing. There is a massive shortage of housing, which has led to young Swedes, well into their 30s, being forced to live with their parents.

What the fuck are waiting lists? Why do you have to wait to buy an appartment? Has Sweden gone full USSR?
>>
In my country parents whos kids are about to enter kindergarten have so sign a waiver that the moment a refugee kid needs the place they have to accept that the german kid has to leave
>>
>>69094013
>>69093910
It starts with gun rights. Is Switzerland doing this shit?
>>
>>69094119
Germany isnt as cucked as others when it comes to weapons.

Sure its nothing compared to you guys but i can get a gas pistol, pepperspray, knives, electro shockers and more without a problem
>>
>>69093910
pls gib source dirty commie
>>
File: 1448792776079.jpg (78 KB, 408x469) Image search: [Google]
1448792776079.jpg
78 KB, 408x469
>>69093910
White swedish people are racist and they should all give their houses to the immigrants.

They can live outside in the snow.
>>
>>69094013
This cuckoldry is well documented. But I still want to know what is a waiting list. In capitalist east you can buy yourself a house whenever you want provided you have enough money. Waiting lists are a thing from a soviet past when you could only get housing from the government.

>>69094236
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7687/sweden-negative-image#.Vvj2DtWmXRA.twitter
>>
File: 1453038732139.png (104 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
1453038732139.png
104 KB, 216x216
>>69094013
Wow, is it like that everywhere or just the cucked west ? what about the east ?
Mfw this shit wouldn't fly here
>>
Do the swedecucks and germans resist this shit in any way?
>>
>>69094013
No way. I cant belive this , holy shit
>>
>>69094204
Then start burning mosques. What the fuck is wrong with you people. Just start burning them everywhere they spring up.
>>
>>69094013
this can't be true. it would be a huge story.
>>
>>69094397
Well the AFD went from a nobody to somebody so theres that.

On the large you cant do much because quite frankly we are too busy having to work because unlike shitskins we dont get handouts and with the crisis on top if you lose your job you will be on the streets

Media is fully controlled by leftists and even the cologne rape scandal wasnt enough to make people realize that they are being lied to

70+ years of denazification along with East/West divide + American Cultural Marxist media have completely destroyed the german people. How i havent turned into a cuck is beyond me
>>
>>69094549
>this cant be true we suck way more cock than sweden

t. germany
>>
>>69094549
I also have problems believing this, fucking hell even the most hardcore SJW parents would be upset that their kid has to leave "Hitler-Jugend daycare" for whatever reason.
>>
>>69094013
Shiiiiit Sheeeeeit Shit Sheeeit

Why the fuck nobody stops supporting Merkel?
>>
>>69094500
>What the fuck is wrong with you people

Minnesota district restores prayer to public school — but only for Muslim students
http://theextract.net/2016/03/25/minnesota-district-restores-prayer-to-public-school-but-only-for-muslim-students/

You suffer from the same problems Mr. Black History Month. White guilt is universal throughout the West
>>
>>69094746
I live in Arizona though. We want to pull people over for driving Mexican here. The supreme cuck struck us down though.
>>
>>69093910
They would still be able to buy a place, if they could afford it, the waiting list will be for subsidised government house.

The place where the poor and people with no self respect live.
>>
>>69094549
Ive seen the waiver my sister had to sign for a kindergarten in bavaria.

I would have scanned and uploaded it but the header had the name of the kindergarten in it and they probably would have traced it back to her. She told me that this is a common thing now and other places she visited have told her the same

They already had one nigger girl in the kindergarten with more too come.

My sister and her husband have now decided to send her to a private kindergarten instead. They dont really have the money to spare but their daughters safety is more important to them
>>
>>69094826
Bless you then. Make america great again
>>
>>69094957
Ever heard of MS paint ?

Jesus Christ no wonder Operation Barbarossa wasn't a "complete success" :DDDDDD
>>
>>69095122
Whats the point if i have to black out all details? In the end it looks like someone made himself to stir up some bullshit
>>
>>69095186
>In the end it looks like someone made himself to stir up some bullshit

Exactly. And by your logic showing zero evidence makes it less so ?
>>
>>69095186
Why are they afraid to publish it if they sent her daughter in the private school anyway?
>>
>>69094870
Thanks for answer, now it makes sence.
>>
File: 1441744004437.jpg (69 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
1441744004437.jpg
69 KB, 534x629
>>69094313
It probably is like this, there is a housing shortage, so cost of buying a house/apartment is astronomically high, especially in a city. It's the same here where I live, I sometimes read that one small section in our cities paper about real estate to have a good laugh, 25 square meters, worst part of Turk ghetto, only € 300.000. Same for rents, no normal person actually can afford to buy, especially young people who don't have jobs, because there are none and if they have jobs they are paid less.

So that leaves government housing, the only housing affordable for a minimum wage pleb, it's the only option for more and more people, if they don't want to live from paycheck to paycheck and want to save a little, so there are long waiting lists, now the shitskins come in and of course need it more than every Austrian, despite never contributing even a little to our system through work and paying taxes and the poor worker pleb gets fucked in the ass once again, like every single time in the last 20 - 30 years, even better, they now promised to build more accommodations and want to invest heavily, the last 10 YEARS people called for that, it was always impossible, "we don't have the money for that goyim", but now 100.000 "Syrians" stroll in and suddenly we have all the money in the world, yet another slap in the face of the law-abiding citizen and these faggots skill can't understand why the FPÖ is rising in the polls.
>>
>>69095634

I have a theory that this whole crisis is manufactured to stop housing bubble collapse.

Fucking leftists should be executed ISIS style
>>
>>69095382
>Exactly. And by your logic showing zero evidence makes it less so ?

I dont care if you dont believe me.

>Why are they afraid to publish it if they sent her daughter in the private school anyway?

Because if it gets connected in any way shape or form to my sister and niece i could not forgive myself
>>
>>69094013
not in my city (NRW)

sue them for being racist against germans
>>
>>69094013
Can confirm. I've got a little bro who's in Kindergarten right now. We had to sign it as well.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.