[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people who think eugenics is 'false' but believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13
File: 1451159206877.jpg (90 KB, 951x840) Image search: [Google]
1451159206877.jpg
90 KB, 951x840
>people who think eugenics is 'false' but believe in evolution
>>
>>69093695

Evolution is a natural process.

Eugenics is a man-made one.

There are no concerns over unknown variables in a natural process.

There are in man-made ones.

Breed a race of supermen all you want, but when they have the average IQ of 65 and can be killed by the common cold, don't come crying to me.
>>
>>69093893
>he fell for the eugenics is only about physicality meme

this better be bait or you are seriously a colossal fucking retard
>>
>>69093695
Nobody thinks eugenics is false. It's a flawed idea. More misery comes out of it than anything beneficial
>>
I don't think anybody thinks Eugenics is false, just that it is unethical
>>
>>69094088
Does cloning count as eugenics?

>>69094149
What about selective breeding?
>>
>>69093695
Nobody thinks its false. They think its unethical.

Because once you have eugenics in play you can justify sterilizing undesirable groups.
>>
>>69094057

Are you dumb or something. Fine, enjoy your race of super-smart autistic shut-ins.

Unless you know of a way to use Eugenics safely, and without falling into traps we can't even perceive?

Protip, you can't. You're just attempting an edge.
>>
>>69094149
There you go. This is the long and the short of it.

Illogical, but that's the society we live in.
>>
>>69093695
Eugenics policies have long term consequences based on contextual considerations.

If modern western societies still applied eugenics program, they'd neuter cis white male. Oh wait...
>>
>>69094294
>Unless you know of a way to use Eugenics safely, and without falling into traps we can't even perceive?
Trial and error?

It's not like 60 million babies will all appear at once. Take them a few at a time and see what works.
>>
File: race mixing 10.jpg (23 KB, 316x424) Image search: [Google]
race mixing 10.jpg
23 KB, 316x424
>muh freedumbs!!!

Tell me one good reason othe than muh feels why this mixed race abomination shouldn't be sterilised
>>
One way or another, eugenics is going to happen.

If we don't do it, you better believe the chinks will.
>>
>>69094294
You can be wrong a million times. You can fail a million times.

You only have to be right once.
>>
>>69094294
ah, ok. you're mediocre with a faked/fraudulent "understanding" of consequences and causality.. and would probably be removed by any program with any real ambition. got it.
>>
File: race mixing 16.jpg (128 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
race mixing 16.jpg
128 KB, 960x1280
>eugenics is bad!!!

Also reminder that eugenics were a mainstream movement before WW2. Social democractic Sweden had one of the largest eugenics programs in the world. So did California.
>>
File: Questioningfrog.png (22 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Questioningfrog.png
22 KB, 800x600
>people who think eugenics is evil but believe incest should be banned on the grounds that it produces ill offspring
>>
>>69094088
If we want a world where everyone is white and tall and beautiful and healthy, this is the way to do it.
>>
>>69094449
Tell me one good reason other than muh feels why mixing races is bad
>>
>>69093695
>infringing on personal freedoms because so the kids have a 60% chance of having a few more IQ points
If we want to go full utilitarian society, no guns except in the military and terminate all those who can't work.
>>
>>69093695
>People who believe in evolution but believe everyone is equal.
>>
File: race mixing 5.jpg (24 KB, 490x676) Image search: [Google]
race mixing 5.jpg
24 KB, 490x676
>>69094814

Because racemixed "people" are abominations and pollute the gene pool with their defective mongrel genes
>>
>>69094674
i thought that was with global warming
>>
>>69094882
How about the freedom of not having to go through life really ugly or a retard?

The freedom of not looking at beautiful people all your life and knowing they can experience a reality that will forever be out of your reach?
>>
File: DSCN3086.jpg (3 MB, 4320x3240) Image search: [Google]
DSCN3086.jpg
3 MB, 4320x3240
>>69093695
>>people who think eugenics is 'false' but believe in evolution

Empathy and morality are a part of the evolution. It's makes cooperating on a massive enough scale to do things like go to space possible. You don't just get to decide who deserves to live, but under the non aggression principle you can retaliate with deadly force against one who brings violence to you first.
>>
>>69094804
Pls, remember high school biology? Genes are randomly assorted to the kids by parents. It's easy to get one gene into the offspring - just get two parents with the same gene. But it becomes INCREDIBLY hard for polygenic traits like eye color. The parents would have to have rows and rows of the proper genes, statistically it's unlikely. The notion that you breed two white people and get a white baby with superior intelligence and hair was naive political propaganda. The only feasible eugenics would be like Gattaca, if you could insert other genes into your sperm and egg.

Also, we don't know how most genes work.
>>
>>69094925
Every second word in your sentence is muh feels. Try again.
>>
>>69095128
Holy shit dude stop being so insecure. Go base your self esteem on something other than how you look.
>>
>>69094207
>selective breeding
It's called arranged marriages, and for the most part, that is considered immoral.
On the other hand, makes for a lot of children.
>>
>>69095165
>Also, we don't know how most genes work

We don't need to know that. We just need to determine which positive traits are heritable. We already know that height, behavour, IQ etc are heritable.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
(this one is higher because the average African American has 22% white ancestry)

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.
http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
>>
File: race mixing 15.jpg (37 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
race mixing 15.jpg
37 KB, 736x414
>>69095234

It's not muh feels you giant faggot. Society has an interest in improving the genetic quality of the population. It's a win win. The last thing the world needs is more ugly low IQ violent mentally ill mongrels

>niggers
>human
>kikes
>human
>shitskins
>human
>mongrels
>human
>>
>>69095245
Lol? I'm not ugly. I understand and respect beauty, and that means respecting what going through life without it must mean.
>>
File: wild_banana.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
wild_banana.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>yfw Humans used eugenics to make bananas more edible

oy vey
>>
>>69095701
>yfw you can use eugneics to make foxes act like dogs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY

it's like anotha shoa!!!
>>
>>69095701
Behold the atheists nightmare!
>>
>>69095350
Besides the fact that you're completely missing the fact that class/income levels play a huge part, intelligence is much more random. The brain develops in a way that has many more mutations throughout the development as many cells need to be made in a shorter amount of time. The different mutations create a unique brain pattern. Intelligence surely has heredity as a factor but not a huge one.
>>
>>69093893
RARE
>>
>>69094057

>Arguing with king Brazil

Nah
>>
>>69095790
Any progress is progress. The brain is very complex, so it wouldn't surprise me if significantly altering it's function was very far off.

I'd be very happy to be able to give my daughters red or blonde hair and blue or green eyes.
>>
File: nig_image71.jpg (230 KB, 806x600) Image search: [Google]
nig_image71.jpg
230 KB, 806x600
>>69095790
>Besides the fact that you're completely missing the fact that class/income levels play a huge part

How does income or "class" play a role and affect an innate ability that is almost entirely expressed by genes and is highly hertitable. Did you even read the links and studies I provided you subhuman niggerkike?

>Intelligence surely has heredity as a factor but not a huge one

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.
http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

Kill yourself like right now race denialist anti science kike
>>
>>69095829
>>69094294
>>69093893
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
The issue with eugenics is negative recessives are basically impossible to remove from the population.
You'll always have carriers.
>>
>>69093695
I like how eugenics were an absolutely accepted science until 1945.
>>
>>69093893
nice fag flaggot
>>
>>69096174
Yeah. One country had to ruin it for all of us.
>>
>>69096254
I know, right? Fucking Americans...
>>
>>69096254
Hitler proved that Germans were an inferior race to slavs
>>
>>69096060
>anti science
>currently physics major
Laughing at the STEM droppout
>>
>>69094925
>>69094730

>a fucking ""greek"" rapeaby cries because of race mixing

I think we can probably find a turk on your family tree somewhere, if your parents or grandparents are not already those.
>>
>>69093695
It works, but an aggressive eugenic policy is like putting all your eggs in one basket, you can make the population more smart but no one know if it couldn't lead to a massive autism or vulnerability to one specific disease.
>>
>>69096408

If you were a STEM major you would have respect for the scientific process and at least bother to take a look at the scientific papers I provided before spewing you anti science kike crap
>>
>>69094057
leave him alone
>>
>>69095350
Correlation!=causations. Statistical papers are just datasets. In fact, we know genes don't cause intelligence because there isnt a 100% correlation. At best it's a factor. "Highly heritable" is to them, from the paper and the averages of other paper the heritability of IQ is ~50%. That means the IQ of the child is within 50% of the parents on average. It's on average mind you, it doesn't mean parents with an IQ of 100 will have a 100% chance of their kid being between IQ 50-150. It's just between IQ 50-150 the chances of it being the kids IQ is the highest and the same, higher or lower and it becomes less likely.
>>
>>69095521
Only vain people care about looks. Nobody went down in history because of how they looked, except maybe Helen of Troy. It's only useful for getting a mate, if you get sad about tfw no gf it's your fault.
>>
>>69096060
>how does class and income play a role in IQ
It looks like it does, given all the correlations. These correlations are also what the heritability of IQ is based on.
>>
>>69096718

Are you fucking retarded?

You think you need a 100% correlation between A and B for A to be causative of B?

There can be a partial correlation. There can be no correlation. There can even be a negative correlation.
>>
>>69096174
And people believed in aether until 1887. Progress in science often requires overturning old ideas.
>>
>>69096718
>In fact, we know genes don't cause intelligence because there isnt a 100% correlation

That's ridiculous you don't even have a basic grasp of statistical analysis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multivariate_analysis

75% heritability means that 75% of the variation between parent and offspring IQ is explained by genetics and the result is statistically significant (google what the means)

>That means the IQ of the child is within 50% of the parents on average

No it doesn't mean that at all. Kill yourself you ignorant clueless shitskin. Did you even go to college this is pretty basic stuff.

Niggers have a 70 IQ because of their genes and there is no amount of mental gymnastics you can do to change this scientific fact deal w/it.
>>
>>69096661
>intelligence is all genetic
>therefore linked to race
10/10 good laughs very science
>>
File: ching chong nip nong.jpg (30 KB, 223x349) Image search: [Google]
ching chong nip nong.jpg
30 KB, 223x349
>>69096975
>implying it's obsolete
But that's where you're wrong.
>>
>>69097078
>Implying africans have won any nobel prizes
>>
>>69096903
Yes, I do. If it were the only causing factor there'd be a perfect correlation. At best, it's a partial causation, but that isn't proven.

I don't understand what you mean in your third paragraph.
>>
>>69095469
>much feels
>>
>>69093893
Hows your vacation?
>>
>>69097078
>intelligence is all genetic

Never said that you stupid kike. I said intelligence is highly heritable and I provided scientific studies that prove that

>therefore linked to race

Yeah niggers have a lower IQ than humans. The difference between White-Nigger IQ cannot be explained by cultural factors therefore it's innate and genetic in origin. deal w/it there is nothing you can do about it other than deny science. Pathetic kike retard
>>
>>69097165
Obama won one.
>>
>>69097165
>Implying africa has had the material or economic means to produce cutting edge science

Racists are a fucking great laugh
>>
>>69097165
Literally a Google search away
http://www.cp-africa.com/2012/05/27/list-of-african-nobel-prize-winners/
>>
>>69097393

Niggers from Africa have an average IQ of 70

http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/pppl1.pdf
>>
>>69093893
RARERARE
ARERAREA
RERARERA
ERARERAR

Having a fun holiday?
>>
>>69095255
>Considered immoral

By whom? Why is it immoral?
>>
>>69097172
Holy fuck. No, there would not. You should be able to think of all sortsscenarios when there's a clear and sole causality but nothing remotely close to a 100% correlation.

You can have A be the sole significant cause of B and have there be no correlation between the two or even a negative correlation. Or basically any numerical relationship.
>>
>>69097489
Cherry pick and deny every argument against yours to further your point of view. I literally don't give a fuck. The anarchists need to hurry up and take over your shit country so you golden dawn members can get clubbed to death.
>>
>>69093695
They still believe in it. It's just that most of them know to be cool about it because of the 100 million people their dumbass ideas got killed last century.

Then you have the hyper dumb fucks like Sam Harris. Just blissfully unaware he's promoting another round of mass genocide. Thank god he's so smarmy and unlikable.
>>
File: butthurt jew.png (128 KB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
butthurt jew.png
128 KB, 425x481
>>69097716

Your butthurt is hilarious. 5 posts ITT and you haven't provided a single source mr physics major.

Also daily reminder that all kikes should fucking hang
>>
File: 640x0.jpg (65 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
640x0.jpg
65 KB, 640x960
>>69097396
>first two are french (white) born in Algeria
>All others are either egyptien (arab) or south african (white)
>mfw only black winning nobel prize are either peace or litterature
>>
File: dank.jpg (32 KB, 567x642) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
32 KB, 567x642
>>69097716
>anarchists need to hurry up and take over the government
>>
Eugenics is a government program, hence shit
>>
>>69094294
>my gf has extremely thick hair for a 100% caucasian woman and is very pretty
>I am looking to breed out thin hair in my genetic line and produce attractive offspring
>I am practicing eugenics by selectively breeding upon traits I value

Euro fags constantly rip on american education, yet to them, the simple act of remembering worthless historical points is somehow more valuable than critical thinking.
>>
>>69097076
Statistically significant is not causation.

If it's not that, then tell me what variance is? Because if I remember right it's the ratio between the standard deviation and the mean expressed as a percentage, although I could be wrong as I understand there are a few ways to calculate variance.

>>69097120
>Space is static
What is this, 1915?
>>
>>69097873
http://tools.medicine.yale.edu/kidd/www/440.pdf
>>
>>69097629
And how the hell does that happen? The definition of "sole cause of an outcome" is that if A happens X will definitely happen. And if A was genes and X was intelligence there'd be a perfect correlation.
>>
>>69096668
fuck you, maple nigger
>>
>>69097873
>not even knowing africa is the most diverse continent
>thinks I'm butthurt
>>
Materialistic shit
>>
>>69098105

It's not my job to explain basic statistical concepts to you shitskin mongrel abomination.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistical_significance

But I am sure the fundamental science that underpins hundreds of thousands of peer reviewed scientific studies is fatally flawed.

If you cannot undestand the science lurk moar and stop embarassing yourself.
>>
>>69093695
Eugenics is mean, not false.
>>
>>69098222
No it isn't. Not at all. Smallpox bacteria are the sole and only cause of smallpox. Does that mean smallpox bacteria 100% lead to smallpox?

Not at all. If the population is vaccinated, it might well mean you have no smallpox at all. Zero correlation.

There's a huge difference between A being the sole cause of B, and A always causing B. They're not logically equivalent at all.
>>
>>69098490
>The term significance does not imply importance and the term statistical significance is not the same as research, theoretical, or practical significance.

Why don't you go and learn something instead of stringing insults together like a ten year old? I'd recommend coursera or a reputable YouTube channel instead of Wikipedia
>>
>>69098767
That's true in layman, colloquial conversation. Practically speaking a smallpox outbreak can be caused by lack of hygiene, lack of vaccinations et cetera.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.