[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Comedian who can bring the bantz against Trump >Isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Hillarys_VP_Pick.jpg (165 KB, 1105x1400) Image search: [Google]
Hillarys_VP_Pick.jpg
165 KB, 1105x1400
>Comedian who can bring the bantz against Trump
>Isn't a career politician but has enough experience
>Midwest native, A region Trump hopes to do well in
>will anger storm weenies for being Jewish

Are you ready for vice president Franken?
>>
>>69092432
>a midwest jew
And i thought i had seen it all. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>69092561

plenty in Chicago and Detroit, outside the cities not so much though
>>
I'd love to see that. Franken is a dumbass and if he were running anywhere besides my ultra-cucked home state he'd--well he'd probably win if it were a dem state because let's face it our political system is that retarded.
>>
MN resident here. Franken, Dayton and any other DFL asswipe can go eat shit.
>>
>>69092723

Somali steal your girlfriend? :^)
>>
Reminder that Al Franken won his seat only due to the overwhelming support from Somali immigrants — Without them, he simply would not have won. This is the price of rampant non-white immigration into the U.S.
>>
File: 1401x788-85002901.jpg (50 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-85002901.jpg
50 KB, 1401x788
>>69092561
There are more than you want to know

>>69092432
Franken had his time to shine he is an unknown now.

Clinton is picking that spic from San Antonio it's already confirmed.
>>
>>69092842
>No English spoken at Caucus in St. Paul

you can't make this shit up.
>>
>>69092859

Castro was only if Rubio or Cruz gets the nomination. It's not like Latinos are going to vote for Trump if Hillary picks a white male. Trump's plan at this point is to win as many white voters as possible (and supposedly blacks but I don't really see that happening), so it makes sense for Hillary to pick a white male
>>
Pretty sure she's gonna go with that one spic
>>
File: merchant$$.png (117 KB, 448x539) Image search: [Google]
merchant$$.png
117 KB, 448x539
>>
>>69092432
>gay
>Jew
>comedian

I've seen enough stoke up the ovens lads
>>
>>69092842

Somalis are weedy nonentities. They benefit from murks being terrified of/obsessed with blacks, everywhere else they go, people can see them for the progeria-looking birdmen they are.
>>
He had to move to Minnesota to find an electorate stupid enough to vote for him.
>>
>>69092970
>jews
>white

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
>>
>>69094160
And steal an election in 2008.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.