[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flips Get in Here!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9
File: angry_pepe.jpg (64 KB, 898x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
64 KB, 898x900
Niggers from Africa, Pajeets and Muslims are coming in record numbers in Las Pinas. How could they be stopped? The Nigerians are already peddling drugs in this city...
>>
>>69091893
Fight back. You're not white, therefore can't be racist.
>>
>>69091943
A lot of Flips, especially in the middle and elite classes, think they're priviledged enough to fight for these niggers. They therefore argue that I am racist.

All while whining about oil prices which are at lows currently!!!
>>
>>69092186
Take pictures and put them on the internet.

It's been months since the plan has changed to settle them into backwoods areas where nobody would notice at first.
>>
How about Germans? My brother married a half flip, and her family own a huge piece of land dunno where exactly. So we're considering to relocate our software company there and live like kings. Probably could even do something for the region.
>>
i work with a flip and all he talks about is asses
>>
>>69092752
> implying asses are not a great topic for conversations
>>
>>69092931
Yeah but everybody has an ass, which is where opinions come from, so eventually you should move on to talking about something more interesting.
>>
Filipinos have incredibly ugly accents but the girls have such great asses.
>>
>>69093180
Boobs?
>>
>>69093345
Hips and thighs muffugga
>>
File: 407182.jpg (16 KB, 280x350) Image search: [Google]
407182.jpg
16 KB, 280x350
Philippine is officially a zoo now. Monkeys apes and mudslimes
>>
>>69091893
>NCR and their issues
>>
>>69094928
> GTFO Bisaya

Niggers and Pajeets wont go to Cebu because its nothing different from Africa.
>>
>>69095324
Nah its the opposite

You are the niggers who ousted Based Spics anyways
>>
>>69091893
There is a group of nigerians renting a house just beside me. They were rowdy as fuck at first but got docile after the little confrontation we had with them
>>
File: 1448971993023.jpg (329 KB, 1183x844) Image search: [Google]
1448971993023.jpg
329 KB, 1183x844
>>69093547
So, a mini mainland china, then?
>>
>>69095813
> spanish != spics

GTFO retard
>>
>>69093433
This guy knows.
>>69091893
Set up local militias and kill the fuckers a couple at a time.
>>
>>69096123
get them to leave asap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io
>>
Lol aren't filipinos the lowest of the low in asia? You have highest unemployment, highest aids rate, your women arw dirt cheap and sell themselves for a slice of bread to any Western man and you are also the poorest and most ass backwards asian country. You are literally a disgrace to asia and holding asia back. Literally the niggers of asia.

Well at least your women are dirt cheap brown fuck toys that will do anything for a slice of bread.
>>
>>69091893
As someone who practices Escrima, I wish you godspeed and good luck.
>>
>>69091893
>fucking maidipinos are immigrating all around the world,illegally,even here
>complains about immigration in his country
pls take back your fugly women and inbred men back then talk about immigration in your country

you're gypsies with chinky eyes
>>
>>69098129
This coming from them is really big insult.
>>
>>69098428
>bosnian maids and workers getting deported in Timisoara and Cluj
Half a goat for your sister now and half later,ok?
>>
>>69098129
You butthurt Dracula? At least my thread gets around more than 10 replies before some says "PISS FRANCE".
>>
>>69097183
However, they also have high stabby culture.
Their martial arts are true and tested in life murder environments even today.
That's not something to scoff at.

Now I wonder. Do African warlords have their own martial arts or do they lack the culture for that?
I mean, one of those guys ran into battle naked. He'd need some ace tactics and techniques to survive.
>>
>>69098911
What the fuck are you going on about? Is this your first day speaking English?
>>
Why does the Philippines think anyone in the entire world cares about the Philippines.

You're just a bunch of slant eyed island spics
>>
>>69092186
Didn't you riceniggers manage to oust a totalitarian government and capture/kill some of the cronies? It's time to do that again, but widen the scope to also deal with traitors.

It's been said that you'd use anything from improvised aboriginal/native weapons to machetes, then fight guerilla-style to achieve you goals. And the military is easily swayed and can successfully pull off a coup, if needed. And if you need "hardware", just do what the potatoniggers and their IRA did - ship advanced hardware from all over the world to your 3rd-world island and let the resistance begin.
>>
>>69096240
Chinamen ARE animals in a billion-capacity zoo.
>>
>>69098129
>gypsy calling another gypsy
Pot, meet kettle. At least some of these brown islandniggers are fuckable. None of your gypsy women are
>they look like men
>>
>>69097125
Homeowners association wants them out but their landlady told us to piss off since they don't give her trouble.
>>
>>69098911
LMFAO WHAT
>>
File: 1457447839196.png (93 KB, 1169x752) Image search: [Google]
1457447839196.png
93 KB, 1169x752
>>69097183

Quite surprised that I didn't get offended by this.

Then I noticed the flag.
>>
File: awrathsopure.png (3 KB, 615x347) Image search: [Google]
awrathsopure.png
3 KB, 615x347
Why don't you show those invaders some of your Philippine knife-magic?
>>
>>69091893
Good. Pignoys need to die.
>>
File: 1459124260625.png (129 KB, 324x310) Image search: [Google]
1459124260625.png
129 KB, 324x310
>>69100876

>mfw watching two drunk gooks slugging it out in the middle of the road here in quezon city is how we pass time during friday nights

Also, please stop exporting your ugly second rate kind here. I have yet to see a qt korean over here.
>>
File: 1446932447026.jpg (41 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1446932447026.jpg
41 KB, 413x395
>>69098789
>Dracula
>>
>>69100876
>Favouring niggers over any asian

No Mr. Bun, I expect you to die.
>>
>>69100726

Public opinion to immigrants is neutral at best. As long as you don't get too rowdy, you're okay.

And historically, we took in refugees whenever needed like white tsarist russians and jews. Also, we took in some of those boat people australia refused to let in.
>>
>>69100624
i go over there to fuck ur women :^)
>>
File: 1456213698704.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1456213698704.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>69091893
Don't worry, you are not alone. Germany, Sweden, America, Canada, New Zealand, Britain, and Australia are there with you.
>>
>>69101665

Kek enjoy having 50+ immediate family members that somehow you need to support too
>>
>>69092186
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GUYS JUST WON A TICKET TO TOTAL DESTRUCTION AND ANNIHILATION OF EVERYTHING YOU HELD DEAR! :D

No seriously laughing so hard, welcome aboard take your paddle and help us row against the stream as the morons in our midst are punching holes in the boat screaming water is equal to air and thus shouldn't be kept out.

Sorry man, I feel bad for you guys but you can expect almost the entirety of South and East Asia to follow. Similar movements are underway in Japan, South Korea, China and so on. Due to isolation it's kicking in later but you guys are along for the ride to hell. Nice to have you!
>>
>>69101097
Ugly Korean men go to the Phillipines because they know your women are cheap and even dirtier than your unfit for human consumption water. Literally if you are a foreigner Phillipina women swarm you because they want to get out of their hell hole country.
>>
>>69093547
Dude, you guys are along for the ride aswell. You have the uigurs and increasing muslim numbers all around. With the Han chinese population overaging. The city folks are also turning more and more liberal and thus tolerant.

Look at the West, look at places such as the Phillipines and others and see what's in store for you in a few decades down the road. Allahu Mao my friend, Allahu Mao.
>>
>>69091893
The severity of the situation depends on how many "Goldbergs" you can find in the phone book
>>
>>69101814
It's rarely single korean guys. Most of the korean immigrants come in by families then settle here for good.

Had lots of gook classmates back during highschool. Then a friend had to go back to do time in the military or some shit
>>
>>69098428
Sure we dream about Romania. Where the fuck did you got that info?
>>
>>69101978
Wouldn't they call themselves something differentin Asia like Goldberg-Chen and then ommit the Goldberg part?
>>
>>69101880
you're clueless about china. a dying nation trying to believe, desperately, that every other country is worse off to ease the pain

pathetic. china is doing just fine. snap out of your escapism and confront your problem, hans
>>
>>69091893

Get the fuck out of Canada.
>>
>>69100198
>He fucks the gutter leftover flip "women"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Probably you do with a face like that
>>
>>69102188
You're so uninformed it huts, look up the uigurs and the Chinese governments reaction to them hunting Han Chinese and lynching them in the streets. It's the same reaction as in Europe and the US.

Let me guess, you're Chinese originally?
>>
Niggers, pajeets and mudslimes at least achieved being violent savages. Meanwhile pinoyslaves are the biggest cucks in the world.
>>
>>69102586
>pinoyslaves are the biggest cucks in the world.
t. british multietnic colony
>>
>>69102501
the chinese government hunts down uighurs, practicing something called "clan extermination" against offenders to discourage people. they regularly shut down the capital of xinjiang, burn down the mosques, forbid communication in their language, and the uighurs are more or less the only minority in china without special rights.

it's nothing like europe
>>
>>69102749
legal,social and cultural action has been taken to promote han-chink man-ethnic minority woman marriages to increase

like cuckrope m8
>>
>>69092186

time to show your power level.
go full Adolf.
>>
>>69103044
that hasn't been happening in xinjiang though. the han chinese see the southern clans, most of whom are in a single province, as assimilable

they literally don't take this approach to the uighurs, who look like turks.

they DO do this with the hui, who are chinese by blood. but they literally have an extermination policy with the uighurs.
>>
>>69091893
Were a tropical paradise, just drink your san mig pale, munch some tulapo, snuggle with your sweet brown gf while you watch the world burn. Why worry?
>>
I no longer feel anything. Its futile.

I have channeled my strength to studying businesses and investments instead. Anything related to chaching! If Im going to be living in hell, I better make the most of it. I'll be one of the jews!
>>
>>69092186
Hahahahahaha

Most unlucky for you! Almost everyone I know from Bulacan, Albay, Q.C. hates those dindus and Saudi people and pajeets. We even celebrated when a boat full of Indians that were supposed to be shipped here got in stoppage because lots of Flips hated the idea. Doesnt mean were not fucked tho.
>>
You flips have already taken over the US Navy. Use that to stop them.
>>
Immigrants are able to integrate themselves easily into our culture, I don't think there's any risk of strife like with what's happening in Europe. Nobody's going to be giving immigrants hand-outs like Europeans do so they are forced to work just as hard as everyone else and integrate with the community. And our government's too corrupt to let any outsider gain influence.

I don't think the US should be worried about Muslim immigrants either; they have a long history of immigration and their people know how to deal with foreign cultures. Oh well, at least Trump is able to use the issue to get votes.

>>69092186

It's all talk, they won't do shit. Nobody does shit in this country. "Ningas kugon", remember?
>>
>>69091893
Nigga ain't no Pajeets coming to Flipland. Why while someone migrate from a shit hole to even worse one? Most Pajeets move to the west, Gulf if you are a Muzzie or Christian and if anyone does migrate to the sea region, it'd be Malaysia or Singapore.

It's mostly Bangladeshis who move to Phillipines
>>
>>69091893
Good. You deserve it for abandoning the glorious Spanish language.
>>
>>69106735
And the ones who do migrate are there to setup businesses and I think the largest
groups are Tamilians and Sikhs, who are both considerably better than muzzies and Africans
>>
>>69106735
Im pretty sure Panjeets go here to study medicine. Heck a local prestigious college here which concentrates on medicine and health are overdriven with stinky panjeets. Why panjeets stink anyways?
>>
>>69096123
Just stab them all. You will face no sanction at all and your police will support you or at least pretend they didn't notice anything.
>>
>>69107064
The only people who study medicine there are the ones who couldn't get into any college here and that's a very small number. Like I said you are probably mistaking us with Bangladeshis.
>>
>>69107018

Sikhs seem like good people. There's a Sikh temple close to where I live and they invite the homeless for free food.

>>69107064

They're probably Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan or East Timorean. I see such people at my university but I've yet to hear of one being Indian.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.