[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aussie pals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10
How does your country handle illegal immigrants?
>>
I am from Turkey and if Trump get elected I am going to Australia. My cousin in Sydney he tells me that there is a way on a boat with smuggler if you have much money.
>>
>>69091689
I've heard about the camps where it punishable by jail-time for journalists to report there. Any Insight?
>>
>>69091689

NO WAY, YOU WILL NEVER MAKE AUSTRALIA HOME.
>>
FUCK
>>
Since we're on an isolated Island, getting here illegally is a fucking challenge. You need to get here by boat, and the whole bloody navy surrounds the international waters that catch these boat fuckers out.
>>
File: based.jpg (138 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
138 KB, 600x338
>>69091530

We tow the boats coming into our territorial waters. Especially if they're full of Muslims.

"I have seen most of what there is to see in this profession, but what I experienced on this trip is the worst. When we asked for food and medicine for the refugees, the Australians sent commando troops on board."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa_affair
>>
>>69091530
whites are the real illegals here.
>>
The ocean deals with them. Thank you based /pol/seidon
>>
>>69091530
Offshore processing.

By processing I mean they are ground into mince and used as animal feed for our cattle which are exported back to their home countries, to be unknowingly eaten by their own families.
>>
>>69091530
we legalize them and give them a house and citizenship
>>
>>69092135
This. I heard about the island relocation centers and wish to hear more about them from Australian citizen. Any rumors/talk about them?
>>
We let them go throug and they end up crossing to the US.
>>
>>69092233
Christmas Island
>>
File: sjw-fifth-column.jpg (56 KB, 473x473) Image search: [Google]
sjw-fifth-column.jpg
56 KB, 473x473
>>69091530
The Liberal (ie conservative) government has a policy of offshore processing and resettlement. So refugees are resettled in holes like PNG.

Amazingly the numbers have dropped away and the boats have stopped coming.

Children in detention are down by 90%. SJWs everywhere are rejoicing about this fact.

> Actually they are not happy about this. It turns out the children in detention was not their main issue. Their main issue was allowing unlimited immigration of shit tier violent stupid people into Australia.
>>
File: Stop The Boats.jpg (319 KB, 610x495) Image search: [Google]
Stop The Boats.jpg
319 KB, 610x495
Abos will stop the boats
>>
>>69091530
The Navy turns back boats and the Government tells everyone they're stopping immigration so they get the support of the Anti-Immigrant crowd, but as soon as they please the plebs by stopping the boats they go to the airport and welcome the hundreds of thousands of Indians and Chinese temp workers and the Sudanese Refugees (Who are, ironically for niggers, smart enough to realise they won't get here by boat)
>>
>>69092233
according to the media they are shit holes, people get raped, bashed by guards ect
>>
>>69092233
They're also known as 'happy camps'.

bullshit. They're used to shitting in holes in the dirt and wiping their arses with rocks.

When shown to shit in the toilets, they do so, squatting on the seat and often breaking it.

To cap it off, they then flush the arse wiping rocks down the toilet. Leading to predictable results.
>>
We let so many people in that I don't think we even have illegal ones desu senpai
>>
>>
>>69092664
betcha that's a PNG import.

And doesn't the orange bit on the end of the rifle mean it won't fire?
>>
File: 1458693583977.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1458693583977.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>69091787
You're thinking of Christmas island senpai, huge human rights violations for muslim immigrant scum
>tfw
>>
File: 44.jpg (138 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
138 KB, 940x627
>>69092839
aboriginals from the desert to the coast are in the military

the pic is probably from a training exercise
>>
>>69092896
I agree with your techniques, You have to screen them or else they are wild cards
>>
>>69092664
>>69092834

Is it weird to feel some sort of admiration for these abbos.
Like they broke the mould and made something of themselves.
Probably still bash their wives when they get back from deployment but it's something at least.
>>
>>69091689

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
>>
>>69091530
We literally intercept the boats and put them on another island for an indefinite period of time then send them packing.
>>
>>69093034
lmao they stay there for years
They ain't getting out
>>
https://youtu.be/pduRbz7IbIo
>>
>>69092110
No were not, we set up colonies and took all the land from the Aborigines.The indigenous nations extinguished their own right to the land when they didn't attempt to stop us. And if they did try to stop us, then they failed because were still here. Aboriginal land doesn't exist anymore. The Aboriginals are Australians now whether they like it or not. The only illegals are the ones arriving on boats.
>>
>>69091689
Ill sea you then at christmas ;)
>>
>>69093048
NORFORCE is probably easy to get into Habib, probably not something to be admired for
>>
>>69091912
MY
>>
We have offshore processing so most illegal immigrants are processed on a godless island north of PNG and eventually resettled in mainland PNG or Cambodia. We're currently in talks with Iran to send back Iranian asylum seekers. It's bretty cool, I wonder when we'll start rehoming refuges in North Korea as it's probably more humane the cannibal filled jungles of PNG.
>>
File: 0003-christmas-island-tragedy.jpg (96 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
0003-christmas-island-tragedy.jpg
96 KB, 650x488
>>69093034
>>69092896
>>69093125
>>69091787
well well well
>>
>>69092233
Every Australian is required to work for 3 months on one of the offshore islands, at least once in their lifetime.
>>
>>69093048
I only like Abos when they're not the stereotypical abos.

When Abos go out and get jobs and make a living, especially serving their country which they all claim to hold so dear. I gain respect for them.

When it comes to the slacker, piss drinking, wife bashing, dumb fucks, I have no pity.
>>
Tony Abbott just wants to Make Europe Great Again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EjSruhbHWg

Keep fighting based Tones ;_;
>>
>>69093216
Why argue with self hating liberals.
>>
>>69093308
ARSE
>>
We literally send them to shithole camps on islands even more isolated on then ourselves
>>
I think Americoons should follow our example and detain all the Cuban immigrants in Florida, detain them in a prison camp in the Dominican Republic for 'processing' for about 5 years before re-homing them in Haiti.
>>
>>69093286
Wallah, It's more effort than stealing a case of beer from the local bottle-o
>>
>>69093596
I like your plan, Ausbro.
>>
>>69091530
>How does your country handle illegal immigrants?
We don't.
>>
>>69091689
Fuck off we're full, we don't want you leftist cunts here!!
>>
>>69092110
You'd rather end up in the hands of the Maori or chinese? They'd fuck your shit right up
>>
>>69094097
It's the legal ones which are the problem...

http://newobserveronline.com/african-rioting-tears-through-melbourne/
>>
>>69091530
Declare calling immigrants illegal racist.
All immigrants now legal.
Illegal immigrant crisis solved.

True story.
>>
>>69091689
Just move to Sweden on a Syrian passport.
Only costs about 200-300 euros.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.