[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the memes have settled, can we objectively assess this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1511obamachange.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1511obamachange.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
Now that the memes have settled, can we objectively assess this current President of the USA , before they get a new one?

Is it fair to say he is one of the best the Americans ever had ? Pic. related.

Please stick to objective facts, not opinion.
>>
I'm looking at the numbers and I ask myself: is there anything this man cannot do?

Seriously, not baiting... can you name a single flaw except >muh skin color ?
>>
His first term was very bad

His second term mediocre but not the worst

The "recovery" is a farce, growth is still sluggish and vast majority of the jobs being created are low paying jobs whereas vast majority of the jobs that were lost during the recession were high paying jobs

The increase in national debt under Obama is also mindboggling and the economy is only being kept alive by the extremely low Internet rates and money printing by the US Federal Reserve.

All recessions post WW2 were little dips and then the US rebounded and came back stronger than ever, this has not happened since 2008. As soon as the next recession comes (And we are more likely to be closer to the next one than we are to 2008) the crutches that keep the US from collapsing are going to shatter and the US is going to crash face first in the ground and bring down the rest of the West with them (That's assuming Europe doesn't hit the ground first and actually cause the recession).

His foreign policy is the worst thing he's done though. He's started a neo-Cold War with Russia, has vastly expanded US involvement in the middle east (But Liberals will never acknowledge that when they blame America for the Middle Easts problems), he toppled Gaddafi turning the best country in Africa into a a den for Islamic extremism and he's trying to do the same in Syria. And despite this posturing in the Middle East and against Russia, Americas standing as the leader of the world has been reduced during his term. He also massively expanded the anti-terror surveillance state that Bush started. Obama's foreign and terrorism polciies are essentially just Bush's but worse, but again, a Liberal would never acknowledge that.

Race relations are in their worst state in decades, for an African American Obama sure has done fuck all for African Americans, the black community is in a worse state than It was when he took office and instead of trying to fix he fans flames of hatred by supporting people like BLM
>>
>nigger
>best at anything other than stealing and running fast
>>
>>69091298
Petrol has gone down from NZ$2.25p/l to NZ$1.85p/l during the current government which has run almost entirely concurrently with the Obama administration. Probably not thanks to Obama but maybe his war games in the middle east.
Other than that there have been no real benefits for me or my country.

My personal opinion of him as a man and as a president is exceedingly low.
>>
>>69091298
>occupy democrats facebook meme with no sources
>>
File: 1352066890844.jpg (561 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1352066890844.jpg
561 KB, 1920x1080
Terrible.
>>
>>69093266
He never said he was going to legalize weed. He just said that he smoked before so pot heads thought that he was going to make it legal. Because dude he smoked weed, you can't be against legalizing weed if you smoked the herb man.
>>
>>69092946
Oil prices have plummeted because OPEC is not holding back in their supply for exports

Usually, OPEC limits their supply because It raises prices and therefore makes their revenues higher for less product sold, so they can live off their Oil for longer

But the rise of Shale Oil in the US and Oil in Russia has threatened OPEC, so they've decided to push America and Russia out of the Oil industry by forcing them into a race to the bottom so that US and Russian Oil corporations go bankrupt and are forced out of the market, so that eventually OPEC can go back to being King. And It's working.

These low oil prices can't continue, and when they rise again, they'll rise higher than they were before the drop, and they'll rise fast.

America is more concerned with getting cheaper Oil now than having extremely expensive Oil in the future and letting the Saudi Arabian Government completely fuck over America
>>
>>69093557
>These low oil prices can't continue, and when they rise again, they'll rise higher than they were before the drop, and they'll rise fast.
Okay, should I invest in Oil stocks right now then?
>>
File: 1212125912686.jpg (26 KB, 640x495) Image search: [Google]
1212125912686.jpg
26 KB, 640x495
>>69091298
1)The GDP growth numbers are both phonies. The percentages supplied are snapshots of A) the trough of the trough of the real estate recession/crash and B) one of the few months that the Onbama admin was fluctuating upwards. The only fair measurement of the two administrations would be to do an averaging over all 8 years. So far Obamas economy has been the worst period of growth in almost 100 years. Thats a fact.
2)Absolutely everyone knows that the unemployment rate is BS. Real unemployment is 10% if you count people who have given up and you extrapolate using the number of people in the labor force stat. It goes up way higher if you exclude all the middle class people who've been hired part time at mcdonalds that the govt counts as 'employed'
3)The Nationall debt is larger than all other administrations combined. He's literally DOUBLED the national debt and thats AFTER completely withdrawing from (and paying for) the war in Iraq. So actually it's way worse than descibed here.
>>
>>69091298
Source please.
>>
Isn't this just a a comparison between the financial crises and now?

You could literally put a chimpanzee in the office and the numbers would have been the same.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.