[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do these kinds of people bother anyone else? Generally... These
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: intellectuals.png (236 KB, 483x776) Image search: [Google]
intellectuals.png
236 KB, 483x776
Do these kinds of people bother anyone else?

Generally... These people keep believing that they're right about such issues such as politics, economics, the environment and so on... However they refuse to listen to other opinions on such issues because of their beliefs.

How can we let these kinds of people vote in our society when they are that ignorant?
>>
File: 1457465890813.png (129 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1457465890813.png
129 KB, 300x300
I hate so much this kind of "enlightened Facebook Geniuses"
They all act so superior that makes me cringe
>>
>>69090721

It's not even that... I think schools have placed so much emphasis on qualities, that are deemed as smart... Then join whatever groups they think are best..
>>
File: 1456958885820.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1456958885820.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
>>69090721
Aren't we doing the same thing here on /pol/?
>>
>>69091475
no, because there's no reputation, other than your flag maybe
>>
>>69091475
no, you're a retarded faggot
>>
Everyone bothers me.
>>
>>69091475
They think they're right, we ARE right. /pol/ is always right, do you think we just say this for shits and giggles? You think this is a game, you greasy nigger?
>>
>>69090441
What they don't get is that they're the dumbing down of society
>>
>>69090441

Somebody point out to him the average IQ of niggers and watch the fireworks.

Bonus points for pointing out the parallels between second amendment rights and voting, since an IQ test for being able to vote is evil and raciss.

lol'd at the sheep comment, amusing how going against the flow of mainstream media and popularity is being a sheep but going with the establishment isn't.
>>
>>69090441
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzsVrVL25Qs
>>
>dumbing down
I don't see any other presidential candidate making predictions about terrorism targets that prove to be correct.
>>
>>69092542

I don't think other presidential candidates are allowed to make those predictions according to the 'politically correct'.
>>
>>69090441
We used to just execute them....
Our forefathers new best
>>
>>69094867
knew*
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.