[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else here switched to the Donald from Sanders? why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: DON OF THE FINAL DAY.png (62 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
DON OF THE FINAL DAY.png
62 KB, 720x405
who else here switched to the Donald from Sanders? why?
>>
>>69089826
I realized Trump not only has a better grasp on economics, but he's not a career politician.

Even if Sanders won, he's still a career politician.

I have zero faith in someone who's been in Washington for 25 years and accomplished basically nothing of note.

Also I'm not a white guilt cuck.
>>
I read their policies.
>>
>>69090048
It's like 3 am US time, not the best time to make this thread.
>>
>>69090020
This is for me as well, added in with the fact that I am interested to what Trump can accomplish with the fact he is not a career politician (or what he will try to accomplish).
>>
>>69090098
People with night shifts need a thread too though
>>
>>69090020
Can you really call it a career if he didn't even start until after he was 40?
>>
>>69090175
Even if he's a personal abject failure who was on welfare most of his life before, 25 years on the job is a career even if it's a failed one.
>>
>>69089826
I saw Sander's platform on Nuclear Energy.

I had hoped, based on the hype, that Sanders would be 'respectful' of the limits of presidential power.

I can't bring myself to vote for someone who would make energy more expensive while patting himself on the back for "green energy" shit.

Sanders is an old hippie and Trump is merely a slimy businessman and firebrand.
>>
Sanders supporter, but I do like some of Trumps views.
>>
>>69090381
fuck off trip fag
>>
I was merely for Sanders because I knew Cruz, Rubio, and Clinton were fags. I was just angry. I didn't look into The Don until mid Jan didn't think he stood a chance with all the muh racism being thrown around. Started doing more research on him and.it was a easy choice. I just assumed the racism bull shit had already killed him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.