[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on cancer, /pol/. Has a cure been found yet but it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 14
Redpill me on cancer, /pol/. Has a cure been found yet but it's not given to us because cancer is a multibillion dollars industry? Is cancer even a real sickness or is it just given as an excuse to the deaths of people to create fear among us?

Seems odd to me that /pol/ is conspiciously silent about what is probably the greatest scam of our generation. Thoughts??
>>
Why don't you enlighten us schlomo?
>>
>>69088926
2,4 dinitrophenol oral, 200mg 3 times a day for 5 days
>>
>>69088926
>hurr we cured cancer
>BETTER NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR 20 YEAR EXCLUSIVE PATENT ON THE CURE TO CANCER FROM THE DATE THAT RESEARCH BEGAN AND MAKE LITERALLY TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS
>LET'S JUST LET THAT TIME PERIOD ELAPSE AND SELL CHEMO DRUGS IN AN OVERSATURED CHEMO DRUG MARKET FOR PENNIES

This is OP
>>
>>69088961
IMO it's the latter. Notice how famous people die disproportionately from 'cancer'? It's a fearmongering tool to control us. I'm guessing profits are tied in - make us pay for nothing.
>>
>>69088926
Too many different types of cancer, no cure can exist. I am not a doctor though.
>>
>>69088986
You make your country proud
>>
Also, if you knew the first thing about drugs, you'd know that a chemical cure to cancer is extremely unlikely. Drugs typically target physiological differences. Cancer is a behavior difference. You can only indirectly target cancer cells with drugs.
>>
File: 1457565727526.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1457565727526.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>69089180
>>69089150
>>69089102
Cure is right here. Cant patent a common chemical.

>>69088986
>>
File: 1458025151507.png (16 KB, 958x660) Image search: [Google]
1458025151507.png
16 KB, 958x660
>>69088926
Wouldn't it be more profitable for them to have a cure and charge extraordinary amounts of money for it?
>>
>>69089180

GTFO, you blue-pilled Fingolian faggot. Cannabis oil cures cancer.
>>
>>69088926
cancer is a multibillion dollar industry, but what you've got to realize is it's not all one dude who makes decisions for the group, it's a bunch of cutthroat rivals. If one company had a cure for cancer, they'd say "fuck it" to all the others and cash out big time, driving everyone else out of business. they'd milk that fucking monopoly so hard, and forever after they'd be known as the guys who finally cured cancer, so they'd be swimming in grant money for ages.
As for the whole "in cancer real?" shit, yes, yes it is it happens in animals other than humans to, so unless you want to tell me that an evil cabal of cancer researchers is going out and catching fish, dogs, mooses, swallows, etc and putting fake tumors in them, the releasing then back into the wild, all on a massive and invisible scale, and has been doing so since before the ancient greeks (who had records of tumors fyi), then yes cancer exists
>>
>>69088986

I didn't realize being obese was cancer.
>>
>>69089150
Also notice cancer isn't ever an issue in third world countries? Ever heard of all the Africans dying of cancer? Why isn't there a skin cancer epidemic in the continent most exposed to the sun?

Cuz there's no money to be made there from fake illnesses
>>
>>69089370
Breaks the inner mitochondrial membrane in cancer cells due to hyperpolarization increasing the ion gradient in ALL cancerous cells. Induces cytochrome-c mediated apoptosis.
>>
File: 1449379771834.jpg (11 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1449379771834.jpg
11 KB, 250x200
>>69088986
>2,4 dinitrophenol

kek
>>
>>69088926
There is no single cure for cancer, because each point in the body it originates in acts differently
>>
File: 1458833768435.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1458833768435.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>69089436
>being this stupid
>>
>>69089518
See >>69089462
>>
>>69089265
People would analyze its content and realize its cheap worth. Inevitably someone with integrity would replicate it and sell it for cheap.
>>
>>69089436
Their life expectancy is like 30, cancer is the least of their worries.
>>
My dad died of cancer about a year ago small cell. There is no cure there's just too much shit that goes into it.
>>
>>69089199
no that is not the case. antibodys linked to zytostatica work in a targeted way.
>>
>>69089638
I cured myself of non-small cell lung cancer. See >>69088986
>>
Smoking weed can prevent and cure most types of cancer. It's also fun.
>>
>>69089436
Because they tend to die of shit like starvation before cancer gets a chance.
>>
>>69089436
It's like how people in the 20s weren't concerned about smoking related illness, they were more likely to die than live long enough to see these illnesses come about.
>>
>>69089697
>smoke weed
>get lung cancer
>>
>>69089697
well believe it if you've got proof.

>weed is the total wonder drug, hurrdurr.

cbt works orally as well. sad that most strains aim for high thc content -> lower cbt
>>
>>69089697

Smoking cannabis doesn't cure cancer (although it's fun, like you said). Ingesting cannabis oil cures cancer.
>>
>>69088926
Of course you would know all about scams, shekelstein.
>>
>>69088926
No.
Cancer is random mutation of a cell. If we could stop that, we could also essentially stop aging.

Both of those things will be cured at the same time.
>>
>>69089579
Try harder next time, anon
>>
>>69089102
Spotted the shill.
>>
>>69088926
You have to understand something OP. The term cancer is generic. It refers to a cell in the body that has an error somewhere in the process of DNA replication and stores a bad copy of the DNA. These cells can all act in very different ways depending on what changed in the sequence(malignant or benign), what kind of cell it was in the first place (skin, liver, anus), and other outside factors.

Treating cancer with cemo essentially is slowly killing your body. The goal is to kill you slow enough that we can look and see and run test and if the cancer dies, great, we can stop killing you.

>don't forget to pay the clerk on your way out.
>>
Cancer is basically body cells going full degenerate

it has a million genetic and enviroment causes, it's literally impossible to find a simple cure like a pill and erradicate it.

alcohol and smoking can cause cancer of the esophagus for example, be sure that there isn't a medicine that can stop this combination for it's carcinogenic effects, yough lock
>>
>>69090078
Is this observable? Are malignant tumors visible with equipment? Even if they are, there is still a chance the cure has been found but they are milking the medical costs and grant money that cancer provides.
>>
>>69090089
I'm tired and have nothing to gain by telling you. Done all the debating and science long ago. Take it or leave it, not my problem.

It is real.
>>
>>69088926
Every healthy persons immune system is constantly killing newly mutated cancer cells. However eventually one cell will mutate in a way that your body doesn't recognize it as cancer and fails to kill it. It then kills you.
This is all.
>>
>>69089436

Africans are more likely to die of being african than cancer. Also statistically no one really cares what africans die from as long as it happens.
>>
>>69088926
There are ways to decrease the chance of cancer but i think there will never be a complete cure due to the fact it's your body doing it
>>
>>69090220
>it has a million genetic and enviroment causes

I don't think that's certain at all. There could very well be one root cause for all of it.

>>69090211
>These cells can all act in very different ways depending on what changed in the sequence(malignant or benign), what kind of cell it was in the first place (skin, liver, anus), and other outside factors.

What generally kills you? Does the rumor compromise an organ leading to death?
>>
>>69088986
>2,4 dinitrophenol oral, 200mg 3 times a day for 5 days

also, the famous Dr. Coldwell claims to know the cure.
>>
>>69090225
thay can be dyed. this is done before removing it.

tumors are a conglomerate of cells with a mixed deviation. so it's never only one cell type. hence the issues with drugs, often they target one type of cell (this is not chemo that targets fast growing cells -> the reason your hair falls out if used). newer tech targets markers that are shared in all the different mutated cells.
>>
>>69090322
To cure something you find whats unique about it and you target it.

Cancerous cells have hyperpolarized inner mitochondrial membranes. Normal cells do not.

2,4 DNP targets that potential to breach the IMM in cancerous cells and induce apoptosis.
>>
HEY GUYS

Why aren't there drugs that repair DNA so we can never get cancer?
>>
>>69090352
>There could very well be one root cause for all of it

no there isn't

t. medical student
>>
File: IMG-20160318-WA0013.jpg (32 KB, 550x470) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160318-WA0013.jpg
32 KB, 550x470
You should know best Israel, you discovered the delta-9 in cannabinoids that cure most forms of leukaemia.
>>
>>69090449
deliver studies please.
>>
>>69090449
It has nothing to do with the ICHT scam that google turns up on your first search.
>>
>>69090502
Fine, give me a minute, ill dig up my writeups
>>
never heard of BI213? can cure allmost cancrers except brain cancer sadly.
>>
>>69089265
free market would decrease the value of the cure eventually
>>
There's already a cure for cancer, it's called reincarnation.
>>
>>69090557
>>69090502
Heres an early draft of the study proposal I pastebinned for /pol/ and /sci/ a while ago, most of my work is on work computers.

http://pastebin.com/yU8YHa9V
>>
>>69090636
how much does that cost nowadays
>>
File: dr-leonard-coldwell.jpg (12 KB, 250x291) Image search: [Google]
dr-leonard-coldwell.jpg
12 KB, 250x291
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJA3d5cP41Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgbdNNfotwM

thoughts on Dr. Coldwell, /pol/?
Is he a quack or actually redpilled as fuck?
>>
>>69088926

The cure for cancer is normal human cells.
>>
I work in a facility where antibodies are linked to zytostatica. the antibodies vary, the zytostatica doesn't. the compound is like targeted suicide bombers in liquid. if the antibody binds to a cell if will release the drug which kills the cell. otherwise it is excreted.
>>
>>69090352
It all depends on the cancer. A mutation that just causes the cell not to do its job will just duplicate and form a benign tumor. On the other hand sometimes the mutation can wreak havok. Liver cells can produce fucked up enzymes, bone marrow will stop making blood cells, etc.
>>
>>69090670
>methods and materials
>no results
>>
>>69090536
Yeah that was what i found. Where can i learn about this?
>>
>>69090670
Cheers. Where did you find this out and where can i do further reading?
>>
I'm willing to believe big pharmacy releases certain toxins known to cause certain detrimental DNA mutations the environment.

If it's not an environmental cause, a DNA mutation would happen by chance, and would be completely random. The chances of the one piece of the puzzle that causes sickle cell carcinoma gets fucked up would be slim.

>pic not related but you only read my post cuz I posted one
>>
>>69090670
Read through. Where the results at???
>>
>>69091299
say thanks to monsanto.
>>
just eat apricot seeds u fagets topkek
>>
>ctrl + f
>no rick simpson
>>
The problem is that uneducated folks think cancer is a single disease while in fact it's a fucking humongous group of pathologies.

First of all asking if there's a cure for cancer is like asking whether there is a cure for crime? What type of crime? Robbery? Homicide? Rape? Assault? Etc etc. Perpetrated by who? To whom? When?. There will never be a
>cure for cancer
Because different cancer's have different mechanisms and behavr diffrent.

And secondly the problem with cancer is that it's your own body cells who go nuts. How do they attack them but not the rest of the body? How can you tell who is who?
>>
they are engineering viruses to target them at cancer instead of using poison. aim HIV at cancer instead of T cells
>>
>>69088926
only fat cunts get it, it's your immune system and dna basically giving up.
>>
>>69091777
Nice lucky 7s. Aren't there commonalities between all of the cancers? They treat it with chemotherapy across the board, right?
>>
>>69091864
>only fat cunts get it

absolutely wrong, you leafnigger.
a dear friend of mine had cancer and passed away recently and never was fat in her entire life.
>>
>>69088926
why find a cure when the money is in creating the cause?
>>
>>69091909
chemo kills all cells, and then allows your body to repair it, basically jumpstarts your shit. Not very efficient.
>>
>>69091970
Was she young?
>>
>>69091909
>treat it with chemotherapy
>treat it

chemo is literally a desperate measure not even the doctors believe in
>>
>>69091909
All cancers are cells that are uncontrollably replicating and invasive cells. Chemotherapy works by damaging all rapidly dividing cells (which is why you get hair loss and immunocompromise)
>>
>>69088926
>Has a cure been found yet but it's not given to us because cancer is a multibillion dollars industry

Question: Do billionaires die from cancer?
Answer: Yes.
Conclusion: There is no cure for cancer.
/thread
>>
>>69091970
sorry to hear that, what did she do for a living?
>>
>>69092138
about 55.

>>69092171
not saying, for personal reasons. sorry.
>>
>>69092124
It's the same thing as the canary in the coal mine, basically. The poison kills the thing with the faster metabolism first
>>
theres so many types of cancer which work in different ways there will never be a 1 cure that cures all.
that being said there most likely is or has been development in a cure but has been shut down to prevent any further breakthrough.
most people die of cancer the population would be insane if it was cured, and of course its a big industry.
>>
>>69092219
Did she work around chemicals?
>>
>>69088926

we stopped dying because of antibiotics so cancer case are somewhat more visible.
>>
>>69091909
Chemo isn't one single medication. There're plenty of treatments who have different blanks. Overall, chemo attacks cells that are actively replicating. This is why it also have shitty side effects on cells of our body that replicate a lot, like skin or blood cells, hair, zoids etc.

But there're plenty of types of cancer that don't replicate much for instance which in turn makes chemo pretty much useless.

Suppose you want to eradicate commies from /pol/. Chemo would be like deletin all threads that have the word communism somewhere. Sure you'll probably eliminate plenty of commies, but also many of other people who just post on those threads. And also commies may not post about communism
>>
>>69092219
She lived nearly twice as long as my friend, then.
It would be nice if cancer did have a simple cure, but the only way to "cure" it for real I expect is to create an artificial immune cell that has better target discrimination than our natural ones.
>>
>>69090670
Nice!
I acutally intended to research the effect of DNP on cancer. Thank you for the read.
t. Pharm student
>>
>>69091469
This.

Read "World without Cancer" by G. Edward Griffin.
>>
>>69092920
Actually*.
Tired..
>>
>>69092920
Go ahead and use it. They killed my study this week because it would cause the fucking mice undue suffering.

Fucking liberals need a nuke.
>>
>>69093126
Thank you!
May I ask what field you are in?
>>
>>69088926
Cancer is real, and curing is hard because it is
your own body who is discording the algorythm of cell creation

What I DO believe is that certain new transportation signals (3G, 4G, wifi) actually
cause harm to certain cell-development. There
is no actual study that proves this, but I assume it does. Also, if proven, people will tend to use transportation signals anyhow because we can't live without anymore.
>>
>>69091783
herpes works pretty well. marks the cells, imune systems kills 'em. but can go very wrong too..
>>
>>69088926
>Has a cure been found yet but it's not given to us because cancer is a multibillion dollars industry?
Whoever finds and uses it makes approximately ALL the money.

So, no.
>>
>>69093126
Can't you conduct it on your own? Just buy a shitty inbred mouse
>>
>>69093459
Biochemistry.

I'm going to bed. Good luck.
>>
>>69093584
rofl there is a reason white lab mice are used, just like there was a reason for the reich
>>
>>69093584
It's Australia, all the mice he buys will attend to kill him instead
>>
>>69093509
that's the nice thing about peronalized treatment. no more patenting because litterally 10k's of different antibody combinations made using the patients own cells.
>>
>>69093651
Today Australia did good!
Good night.
>>
>>69088926
There are many treatments for cancer that we haven't even discovered yet. There are probably hundreds of prescription drugs that could be repurposed for cancer treatment, but nobody is bothering to do clinical trials on them because they couldn't make any money off of it. I think aspirin is a good example of this, where scientists are trying to gather funds for clinical trials on it.

Aspirin is pretty dangerous in that it increases the risk of bleeding, but some studies has shown that it reduces of the risk of certain types of cancers and possibly slow down its growth.
>>
>>69093664
Then buy one, how much does an Aryan mouse cost lemayo
>>
>>69090220
There is a set count of variables that can go wrong in the various cell signal pathways. It's more likely a couple of hundred types. But that is still hard to treat because inhibiting one way will open the other in due time. Tumors are really genetically unstable.
>>
>>69090094
Is this an argument disproving his point somehow?
>>
>>69093805
Sir what is your point of view about new transportation signals and the new causes of cancer?

As my previous post assumes.
>>69093471
>>
>>69088926
Human DNA by default generates mutations.

It is why human evolution is possible and why we have genetic problems like wisdom teeth.

We get cancer when one day the mutation goes wrong and our body fails to detect the bad mutation since usually our body deletes bad cells from our body daily which we usually piss or poop out.

Some animals excel at cancer detection like naked mole rats for example.

Some animals are unable to get cancer like immortal jellyfish since they are capable of reverting back to infancy if their cells get damaged too much, sort of reincarnating themselves in real time.

Cancer is hard to fight because that means we are fighting against evolution, itself.
>>
>>69093471

> no actual study that proves this, but I assume it does

Never change, /pol/
>>
>>69094180
Allcaps automatically disproves any point made. His post is also a parody and I replied with full knowledge of this.
>>
>>69092219
>not saying, for personal reasons. sorry.
Did she prostitute herself to chernobyl cleanup crews or something anon?
Too embarrassing to say on an anonymous image board. lol.
>>
>>69094675
Do you have evidence to conclusively prove his assumption incorrect? You'd better get some before you post in this thread again, you are making yourself look foolish
>>
>>69088926
>Redpill me on cancer, /pol/. Has a cure been found yet
A "cure for cancer" is an absurd notion at face value.

The cells in your body are constantly dying and replicating themselves. This is why even though you are constantly shedding skin cells you never actually run out of skin. Every single cell replication - every single one - has the chance for the DNA to fuck itself up during replication and become an entirely new kind of cell. Usually, these new cell strains are harmless. They're either similar enough to the original cell that the mutation has no effect, or the mutation is actually fatal to the new cell so the strain dies out immediately. But sometimes the mutation leads to a new cell strain which can not only survive, but one which has some dangerously broken DNA. This is called cancer. Cancer is "any harmful cell strain in your body caused by mutation during post-birth cell replication." It's an incredibly broad category, and every single case of cancer is potentially unique.

There is nothing you can do - absolutely nothing - to prevent these random cell mutations. There is nothing you can do - absolutely nothing - to target cancer cells and only cancer cells.

Right now, we treat cancer by pumping you full of poisons and hoping the cancer dies first. That's not a joke. It works for one simple reason: the poisons we use kill fast-replicating cells more than slow-replicating cells. This is why they make you go bald and make you spew liquid out of both ends; both hair and intestinal lining are fast-replicating cells. If your particular brand of cancer is slow-replicating, you might die of natural causes before you even know you have it (remember; cancer starts with a single cell; it has a lot of replicating to do before it starts fucking you up). So if you're dying of cancer, it'll be a fast-replicating cell strain.

It's an incredibly hackjob solution, and until we have injectable nanomachines or some other sci-fi bullshit it's all there is.
>>
>>69088926
Is this a jewish shitpost?
>>
>>69095676
Why can't we retrain our immune system to destroy cancer.

It's already working for some cancers.

There's a drug for some lymphomas.
>>
>>69096081
>Why can't we retrain our immune system to destroy cancer.

how would you go about doing that exactly?
>>
>>69096081
lymphoma drugs make cancer a chronic illness, but do not cure.
>>
>>69094675
I am also saying why prove of such evidence will have no effect whatsoever.

Also, you CAN'T conclude it because the timelapse of the start of such signals between now is 15 years appr (?) so what is there to test.
>>
>>69096202
>>69096184
http://www.cancerprogress.net/cca/advance-year
>>
>>69096081
Because cancer is not a single thing that can be universally identified. The specific cell strain that is fucking up a specific patient's body is a thing that can be identified, but there's no guarantee that the method you used to identify that cell strain will be useful in other cases - because other cancer patients have different cancerous cell strains which are problematic in different ways. Again, every case of cancer is potentially unique.

I would not be surprised if there were experiments in "vaccinating" people against their own cancer - i.e. teaching people's immune systems how to identify the specific cell strain fucking them up. But I'm also sure that in certain cases that wouldn't work at all, or it would cause an autoimmune disorder (because in the eyes of the immune system the cancerous cell strain is so similar to the healthy cell strain which spawned it that it ends up attacking both).

There's never going to be a magic bullet for cancer. It's just not possible. Just like there's never going to be a magic bullet for bacteria. It's just too broad a collection of too many different things, and anything that really could kill every cancer would kill you.
>>
>>69089265
Yes. Especially as any 'cure' would still be in constant demand. Forever.
>>
>>69096081
>>69096184
Shame humans don't have a second brain devoted entirely to the immune system.

Wouldn't it be great if we could actually talk to the immune system so it could stop acting retarded.

Like for example, someone is allergic to oranges so he tells his immune system that oranges are completely safe so just fuck off already, and his allergy gets cured.
>>
>>69096631
>why can't we do this?
>how would you?
>posts tl;dr website presumably explaining how it is being done
So what is the point of your question in the first place?
>>
Fuck curing cancer, people need to die from something.
>>
>>69095676
You speak so definitely

Tell me more about how you have the definitive guide to whats possible

If people like you were in charge we'd still be using flint axes to skin deer

Ps you are a faggot
>>
File: crazy1024.jpg (156 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
crazy1024.jpg
156 KB, 1024x768
>>69091299
That's why I always try to post an image if I'm not deep in replies.

Also, if you're willing to believe that, you'll believe anything.
>>
>>69096878
It would be hard for such a thing to evolve in the first place, but it's probably on the to-do list for transhuman engineering
>>
>>69096905
>So what is the point of your question in the first place?
I don't....know....
>>
>>69088926
Oncologist graduate here.

I recently attended a (confidential) meeting where they re-engineered a tumor marker that allowed surgeons to accurately pinpoint tumors to excise, and another batch was made that would bind to the tumour and emit radiation locally, significantly reducing risk of side effects and making regular radiotherapy obsolete.
The only problem was the FDA getting in the way, but it turned out that the tumour marker wouldn't need to be checked by FDA through some loophole.

It speaks volumes when scientists have to actively avoid the bureaucracy when trying to find a cure.
>>
>>69096878
>"..safe so just fuck off already, and his allergy gets cured."

I tell this to my penis 80% of the day and that won't listen either.
>>
>>69092465
Great metaphor.
>>
>>69097177
And what is your point of view on my previous post?

>>69093471
>>
>>69097031
This is true, also did you know that you can eventually evolve yourself the ability to fly by leaping off of a high precipice again and again many times? It's true, try it yourself and you'll see.
>>
>>69088986
>600 mg a day
Jesus Christ.

Anyways what happened to that /fit/ anon who wanted to do a study on its cancer killing efficiency?
>>
>>69089693

I was speaking of my dads specific type. Small cell is a fuck load worse than any others buddies.
>>
>>69088926
cancer and AIDs is a meme. they are the most common in a developed society, so that is why they got all this attention

the red pill on this subject is that viruses and such are biologically intelligent. as humans figured out new medicines to fight diseases, we eradicated some of the weaker, less evolved viruses. the stronger viruses such as cancer were affected and died as well, but because they were biologically stronger and took more time to evolve than younger viruses, they adapted to the vaccinations and medicines. we constantly find cures to what we today dub as incurable diseases, the problem is that the viruses keep adapting to become immune every time, and they get better at it each time.

it used to take a virus a few decades before we found it has re-emerged somewhere else, then we vaccinate it and a decade later it comes back, then we vaccinate it and it comes back 3 years later etc. humans don't know how to fight this battle without relying on the instincts of other animals. we rely heavily on the instincts of other species to advance technology as certain animals evolve to be immune to viruses, and that may be our downfall if we continue to behave like stupid niggers. eating up rain forests, polluting oceans, all of this affects our health and tech level. the survival of well evolved, secluded animals is entirely in our well being so we may extract and learn from their biology.
>>
>>69097254
>be 1850
>ching chong says flying is not possible
>mfw pearl harbor
>>
Every week in the newspaper
"cure for cancer found!!"
Then you never hear of it again.
>>
>>69093471
You're right, cancer is hard to cure due to the different types that can occur. A cell needs to have several of its functions to be defect in order to become a cancer cell. It needs to develop faster, divide infinitely, not differentiate, not initiate apoptosis (cell suicide), not be influenced by outside cell signals, etc.
If we take Acute Myeloid Leukemia as an example, there are 8 different types, on top of +/- 4000 (not sure on the exact number) different configurations of defect functions that can cause it to happen and every cancer will behave differently. It's just difficult to treat because of the many types there are, but it is possible to find common tumour components to target.

I think more research needs to be done to what degree Wifi signals and the like affect the growth cycles of cells and cell differentiation, or the DNA within the cells. Research is still being done, seeing as Wifi, 3G and 4G signals are completely new, and cancer takes time to develop.
>>
>>69089436
Schlomo, cancer isn't an issue in places with low life expectancy. That is why it was less heard of 200+ years ago when you were more likely to die of a cold or smallpox than cancer. It's been known since the time of ancient Greece, its just there's not much we could do about it until now.
>>
>>69088986
I'm dumb af what is this
>>
>>69088926
if you hypothetically find a vaccine to a cancer you aren't profitable enought, because once the patient is cured he wont buy any medecine from you
there was a scientist who worked on a very promising vaccine ann before he could test it on humans the company tossed it away
>>
>>69098029
Why would wifi and cell be any different than analog radio or radio noise from CRT TV's and electric motors?
Why do you assume this, what is the basis for your belief?
>>
>>69088986
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7UwhEznL9-eWFdkUDdtTUVfLUU/view

DNP also increases lifespan and increases intelligence, according to this new study.

It's pretty amusing that this poison miracle fat loss drug used by /fit/ is so useful in a various amount of ways in increasing human lifespan.
>>
>>69098029
Thanks for the reply.

I would love to look more into cancer but I am studying IT. Yet some things are so interesting
>>
>>69098478
Wifi has a 2.5Ghz and 5Ghz frequentie
>>
>>69089462
Oh ok, thanks
>>
>>69098497
Whats the downside?
>>
>>69098676
It can literally kill you if you overdose but you're not a dumbass who takes more than the recommended dose because "it's not working" are you?
>>
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 736x1969) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 736x1969
>>69097926
Ching Chong has been flying for many hundreds of years on his magic cloud with his magic dick that gets longer
>>
>>69098930
*stick
>>
>>69097828
>the stronger viruses such as cancer
Are you specifically talking about virus-induced cancers, or are you actually calling cancer a virus in and of itself?

Also, I don't think that viruses are biologically intelligent. It's just that we vaccinate ourselves to X virus of Type A, and a few years later most of X virus of Type A are weeded out. However a few of the X virus Type A were altered by chance and became Type B, a type that our body doesn't recognise yet and will not fight effectively.
So now we need to vaccinate against X virus Type B, until Type C comes along, etc.

Back in the old'n days before vaccination, these viruses of Type A wreaked havoc, until a more effective Type B competed them out of existance. This process would indeed take decades, but our vaccinations and medicine speed up that process significantly.
>>
>>69098795
Haha no of course not. Where would i find more info on efficacy, success and dosage?
>>
>>69098288
>if you hypothetically find a vaccine to a cancer you aren't profitable enought,

You would be a literal trillionaire because each generation would need a shot again and again. Also vaccines require boosters from time to time.
>>
>>69095676
Basically this. Our bodies have mechanisms that detect and get rid of harmful mutated cells, but some survive. In cell replication, some mutations make it impossible for the cell to even form, the process just gets terminated.

It's actually multiple mutations that cause malignant cancer. Tumor suppressor genes encode proteins whose normal activities inhibit cell division. Proto-oncogenes are genes that participate in cell growth and division, but they can be mutated into Oncogenes that lead to rapid and uncontrollable cell division. When several different cell cycle regulators fail, leading to both the overactivation of oncogenes and the loss of tumor suppressor activity, it is likely that cancer will form.

I agree that the only true cure all for cancer would probably be nanobots.
>>
>>69098478
I'm not saying that, I think you have the wrong Dutchman poster. I said more research needs to be done to determine whether or not this is actually a problem. I'm not basing any belief on anything.
>>
>>69099039
Just go to /fit/, there should be a DNP thread.
>>
>>69098618
And this is relevant how, particularly considering that noise from other things also spills into this frequency band?
>>
>>69098981
>Japanese
>Freudian slip about longer dick
>>
>>69099070
You can't really vaccinate yourself against cancer. It's a result of biological functions in a cell that become defect, causing the cell to behave differently and become a cancer cell.
If you find a way to stop the DNA in the cells from mutating by chance, you might have a vaccine, but I don't think our science is that advanced.

Cancer would still pop up in further generations, it would just be easier to cure.
>>
>>69089324
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>69099127
40 kilos of fat in 3 days they are losing

Havent found any threads on cancer though....
>>
>>69100376
It's capabilities on cancer is still being studied, it's mostly a fat loss drug at the moment.
>>
Biochemist here. Can confirm that is indeed real. You can also never cure cancer, just treat it. Eventually it's likely that getting cancer will be no more concerning than the cold.
>>
>>69100453
Anybody with first hand experience or stories on success???
>>
>>69100565
Are you talking about Dnp? What have you seen in the way of success?
>>
>>69099070
why would you cure someone for good when you can make him for the rest of his days ?
>>
Saying "cure cancer" is like saying "cure disease". Cancer, as a term of illness, is too broad to be "cured", at least with our current level of technology in medicine. You would be curing a specific type of cancer. This is a difficult task, as each generation of cancerous cells has entirely different genetic structures than its parent cells, meaning that it quickly takes on a different phenotype, and can mutate resistance to drugs very easily.

We're still a long ways away from being able to "cure" even a single type of cancer, let alone "cancer" as a whole. People don't seem to understand that you can't force progress any faster just by shoving more money at it. That's the same mentality that BernVictims have, thinking that donating their monthly income will suddenly make him win more primaries.
>>
>>69092140
Fun fact
Most people die to the chemotherapy instead of the cancer
>>
>>69100565
Unless we go full INORGANIC and become Machine.

Flesh is Weakness after all.

Trade away your Flesh and Live on as Undecaying Gold.

Man was once made of Gold after all according to the Ancient Greeks until we eventually degenerated each generation: From gold to iron.
>>
>>69088926
Peeps in Scottish universities have found some kind of cure for breast cancer. Can't link any info cos am at ze pub just now. From what I remember, they combines some drugs, which negates the need for chemo and kills the cancer within weeks.
>>
>>69101951
But carry on, ignore me, spit on me for being Scottish. Only reason I replied is cos our flag is same colour. Yours is nicer though, OP.
>>
270mg of liquid Sodium hypochlorite taken orally for about two months does the trick and kills cancer.

Not many studies have been done, but many people agree that it has a strong ability to kill cancer along with many other things. I'd suggest ordering laboratory measuring equipment; just to prevent overdose.
>>
File: 1459047320355.jpg (217 KB, 480x716) Image search: [Google]
1459047320355.jpg
217 KB, 480x716
>>69089462
How does this apply to weight loss?
>>
>>69103016
It makes it so that your body becomes massively inefficient in burning calories, which requires you to use more resources in maintaining your current weight. So that means your daily maintenance calories will be boosted the way up and thus you lose weight.

It basically makes your body feel like it's starving and running a marathon at the same time, allowing you to lose at least 1-2 lbs a day depending on dosage.
>>
>>69093471
>>69094675

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS6FGzh3ygw

Wrong it's been studied, citations are in the video.
>>
>>69098676

It kills you and gives you rashes, because it's literally poison.
>>
It's kinda scary that one of my nation main exports is Insulin. If we found a cure for diabetes, then Denmark might actually face an economic crisis.

God bless Americans. Keep them burgers flowing.
>>
No, there hasn't been a cure for cancer discovered and covered up, conspiratards.

>Muh trillion dollar cancer industry just wants to make money

Idiots, a cancer cure would be a money printing machine. They could do away with all the costs involved in providing cancer treatment, charge 100x more, and people would still come running, BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL PAY IF YOU CAN MAKE THEM CANCER FREE, WHICH IS WHY THEY SPEND SO MUCH ON THINGS LIKE CHEMO AND RADIATION TODAY.

Retards.
>>
>>69104353
Just want to add that cancer has killed untold millions upon millions of people, and will kill many more. Once a person dies, you get no money from him So the choices are A)milk him for money until he's cured or he dies, at which point payment stops, or B)cure the motherfucker, charge out the ass for it, and make even more money while spending less. If you do this, then every single motherfucker pays you, because nobody wants cancer.

Jesus. Think.

I'd like to all the scholars who will continue to respond with "cancer industry".
>>
>>69089436
You fucking Jew it's because in the civilized world globalists poisoned the population with crap food and pesticides so they could sell them treatment to a problem they were already going to have but would have caused little problem without the manipulated exacerbation.
>>
>>69089757
Being this degenerate. Vaporize your weed you child.
>>
>>69102617
>there are people who will google this
>>
>>69103928
As opposed to.... chemo?
>>
>>69088926
Cancer is a general term, this isn'ta virus like Ebola, every cancer is different, and because of that is hard to cure it.
I don't think that is a matter of shekels, some spaniards are making progress against some types of Cancer.
>>
good one chap . just like the US Gorvormnet wage wars for oil.
>>
>>69098029
So, what about the fact that radio waves are non-ionising radiation? That alone should make them orders of magnitude less important than things like background radiation, granite buildings etc.
>>
File: anonyfagg.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
anonyfagg.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>69088926
There is a cure for cancer, in plants there are protiens that repair DNA to stop cancer from the UV rays they sit under all day.

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.