[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everybody assumes Nick is a thug, so he acts like one >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11
>everybody assumes Nick is a thug, so he acts like one
>it's the racist society that made him that way
>Judy is the good white girl that sees past his race

Where were you when Zootopia taught us interracial relationships?
>>
>>69088841
Fuck off furfag
>>
>>69088841
>Germany
we know you want that Aryan girl Mehmet, but its not gonna happen
>>
a prey animal gets in bed with a predator, it pays the toll as usual
>>
>>69088841
>Zootopia taught us interracial relationships?

It taught us that if we all yiff hard enough together, we can achieve great things.
>>
I am pretty sure I was busy not watching a shitty movie pandering to people who want to fuck their dogs and use avatars of a fucking fox on every website they have a membership on. But I'm not too sure, my memory is hazy these days
>>
>>69089125

I PLEDGE ALLIGENCE, TO THE FLAG

WITH LIBERTY AND YIFFS FOR ALL
>>
>>69088874

Stop crying, faggot.
>>
File: 1458785927067.jpg (571 KB, 1001x1077) Image search: [Google]
1458785927067.jpg
571 KB, 1001x1077
>>69088841
Loved that in the big picture of things they were brave enough to point out how it's actually jews that the evil and manipulative ones
>>
>>69088841
Nick is just a con artist hes not a thug or in any gang hes just got a talent for making quick money and tricking idiots. Its like a dude who fools you into buying really shitty shoes by lying about what they really are.
>>
>>69088841
You know thugs can be viewed as white people too right op?

When I was younger I used to work out, then I had cancer and lost my hair during treatment, I kept some of the muscle during it, but was bald, so people thought I was a skin head.

I would get followed around the store often, and harassed constantly by people.

tl;dr fuck the world who cares I wish the cancer took me why did I let my parents talk me into treatment.
>>
>>69089398

Then Nick should be considered a low level jew, right?
>>
>>69089524
>You know thugs can be viewed as white people too right op?
but there's no stereotype about white people being thugs
the fox was a nigger
>>
>>69089555
Yes but his jewishness nothing is compared to Bellweather.
>>69089646
Nick displayed no nigger behavior at all he was basically just an assinine suave white male in personality.
>>
im going to pound that rabbit's ass while the fox knots and impregnates her
>>
>>69089646
The fox wasnt black, the fox was just viewed horribly, if your trying to claim that, then Gavin the fox was also black, but he wasn't.

The characters that get portrayed as black are more obvious then you think.

The lamb was portrayed almost as if a Jewish secretary.
>>
foxes are white and the fox has a white voice
>>
>>69089740
So hot, too bad I just jerked off.
>>
Fox is jew
>>
File: Image (19)aw.jpg (137 KB, 632x632) Image search: [Google]
Image (19)aw.jpg
137 KB, 632x632
>>69088841
the bunny is cute
>>
>>69088841
>YIFF
>IN
>HELL
>>
File: le maga dubya.png (72 KB, 838x682) Image search: [Google]
le maga dubya.png
72 KB, 838x682
>>69088841
>raccoon
>coon
Makes sense.
>>
>>69088841
>I get my politics from childrens movies
>I care far more about the relationships in this movie about anthropomorphic animals than the niggers raping white girls in my own country.
>>
>>69089726
>Nick displayed no nigger behavior at all
he was a thug you idiot
go back to cuckville
>>
>>69089125
>flag
Arent you supposed to be a shipfucker?
>>
>>69090074
No, those are roaches and other shitskins.
>>
>>69089931
>He was a thug.
Ok, I gotta ask this, have you ever been around a thug?
A thug is a person who comes up to you on the street, stands infront of you, asks you where you are going, whats in the bag, and strong arms you, you either get mugged, get fucked, get robbed.

Nick was a small fox, he used his cunning and outsmarted people, if anything he was a pan handler, a guy you would see on the street begging for change cause hes poor, then going and jumping into a BMW.

A con man, but not a thug, a cock sure smug white guy at best, because nobody looked twice at him.

The weasel ran bootleg movies had black tendencies, speech, and so forth.

Clawhouser come across as flamboyant, and almost like a fat sassy black woman at times.

Did we see the same movie or are you shit posting.
>>
>>69088841
I wouldn't mind interracial relationships if niggers weren't so fucking ugly. If niggers had fox aesthetics it'd be a-ok.
>>
File: i want to.jpg (27 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
i want to.jpg
27 KB, 321x322
>>69088841
>>
>>69089931
No hes just a scam artist, hes no different from that dude that made you buy your first car the laughed at how he fucked you over. Nick also displayed the ability to feel empathy which thugs lack.
>>
>>69090428
>Did we see the same movie or are you shit posting.
scam artists are thugs
jesus
>>
>>69090572
Has Ahmed fucked your brain stupid?

Do you have shaken brain syndrome?

Are the suicide bombing blasts rattling your brain?
>>
File: i would.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
i would.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>
>>69089898
Course. She was designed by soulless committee of fifty balding reptilians to appear that way.
>>
>>69090572
How are scam artist thugs? They are interesting people based on how they can come up business ideas in seconds then drop them for a new one, and their psychological manipulation needs to be studied.
>>
>>69088841
>everybody assumes Nick is a sly and clever fox up to no good, so he acts like one
>it's the Speciest society that made him that way
>Judy Initially cucks him into helping her further her own career with an investigation
>he behaves like an asshole at first but as time goes on his intelligence becomes apparent and there are brief glimpses of a good guy
>Later on she fucks up and he makes her realize how much she fucked up
>she realizes her feelings for nick and how she fucked up and ultimately resigns over it because it's not what she wanted
>Then she REALLY realizes how she fucked up and apologizes to nick for being a douche and then they get they finish what they started
>a combination of chemistry and bonding under fire creates an attraction that transcends social caste and stereotype

They still can't have kids, they're different species.

It's a movie about anthro animals, any comparisons you make to interracial relationships is because you're a cuck.
>>
>>69091097
I also thought a really interesting part of this movie is how they introduced real life shit interfering with relationships.

>She's defensive of him because she was attacked by a fox as a kid
>he was smashed by some faget herbivores in scouts
>they have some undertones of animosity going the whole time
>eventually get past it because they recognize how they fucked up and don't want it to get in the way
>they never even HAVE this exchange in the movie about their pasts

Where were you when zootopia taught us not to be whiny faggots and put aside our differences to mutually get shit done?
>>
>>69090159
What about the welsh?
>>
The message I got from this movie is basically telling both sides to calm down, IMO. It says that liberal dream world ideology is stupid and naive (when Judy tells Finnick that he can be an elephant when he grows up because anyone can do anything!!!!!) but also that you shouldn't be quick to judge people before you get to know them. For the record I am a furfag and I've seen it 3 times.
>>
>>69088841
I'm more annoyed how the FDA doesn't know about the side-effects of ingesting a commonly used pesticide.
>>
>>69088841
_ ____ ____ ___ _____
>>
_ ____ ____ ___ _____
>>
I would have loved Zootopia, if it wasn't for it's left wing bullshit.
>>
>>69089825

Finnick has a totally black voice, though.
>>
>>69091235
the thing is, when she apologized, it was completely irrational, because she didn't do anything
he was the one that acted irrationally emotional and she, as the white guilt ridden little bunny begged him for forgiveness
>>
File: Zootopia redpilled.png (99 KB, 1136x379) Image search: [Google]
Zootopia redpilled.png
99 KB, 1136x379
thought this post summed it up pretty well
>>
>>69092701
>accuses all predators of being shit
>he gets mad because he thinks he's not such a bad guy
>it's the cub scouts all over again
>he gets mad she reaches for the anti fox thing
>he gets disgusted
>She realizes later it's a flower and not because predators are shit
>apologizes to nick because she falsely accused him of some bullshit

How is this that hard to see? I never thought the germans lacking empathy/capacity for abstract thought meme was true but apparently here we are you massively cucked faggot.

protip, low capacity for abstract thought puts you on tier with niggers. You're not a nigger, are you?
>>
>>69089907
Hahahahah at the pic
>>
>>69093104
>apologizes to nick because she falsely accused him of some bullshit
she didn't accuse him of anything
retard
>>
Is frozen about global warming using your logic?
>>
>>69089391
seriously, the actual message of this movie was fucking insane, the violence by blacks, savages was very real, like the prey actually had cause to be afraid. But the creators were like "the blacks are violent because of a jew conspiracy for political power"
>>
>>69093127
close, but it was prey and predators
>>
>>69093202
If anything here is retarded it's your capacity for abstract thought because you've completely missed the moral and empathetic points of the story.

You're also into cuckoldry, being a stupid faggot checks out.
>>
>>69088841
>green eyes
>red/orange coat
A potato nigger?
>>
_ _____ ____ ___ ______
>>
File: ..jpg (1 MB, 2585x3137) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
1 MB, 2585x3137
just finished watching it again.
>>
>>69092289
Finnick is brown eye'd African fennec fox
>>
File: 1458752907024.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1458752907024.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>69093990
>>
>>69088841
do you guys SEE why christians called early hollywood media satanic?

there were always embedded messages and encouragement of social decay. the christians were right all along (except that god doesn't exist, but ignore that for now.)

there is never ANY point at which free fictional media is acceptable. we have always lived within the restraints of speech which allow virtue to thrive.

fuck this country
>>
>>69093990
did your dick fell off the last time you watched?
>>
File: thats my boy.jpg (51 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
thats my boy.jpg
51 KB, 520x520
>>69093990
follow your dreams son, just know what ever you chose i will always love you
>>
>>69088841
>German being a furfag and a cuck
Nothing to see here people move along.
>>
>>69088874
wan fug bunny tho desu baka senpai
>>
>>69093778
answer the question
what did Judy accuse Nick of?
huh?
huh?
right
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.