[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RNC STUMPS TRUMP?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (616 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
616 KB, 750x1334
RNC making more shady moved to try and stump the Trump...

Seriously /pol/, what do you think would happen if the RNC somehow figured out a way to block trump from getting the nomination? What would happen to this country? I feel a major uprising, cousin-fuckers would not be happy at all...

http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/03/big-steal-rnc-playing-with-rules-to-deny-trump-nomination/
>>
>>69086816
The best case scenario is that the Republican Party fractures or undergoes massive restructuring. There is no "win" condition for these people, the RNC is not going to suddenly get people to be okay with the idea of a Bush-era conservative again.
>>
>>69086924
So, in other words the RNC should have their hands tied here, right? I mean would they be willing to go as far as giving themselves a fatal blow in order to just block a candidate from getting in? Smells like something fixed to me.
>>
File: 1450079444109.png (463 KB, 1047x577) Image search: [Google]
1450079444109.png
463 KB, 1047x577
>>69086816
>somehow figured out a way

It's their rules. They can literally do whatever they want with the nomination.

If they try it, their party is done for. The question is whether they are prepared to deal with that fallout just to avoid letting Trump and old conservatism take the reigns from the neocons.
>>
>>69086816

RNC PLANNING ASSASINATION
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/republican-convention-guns-petition_us_56f70018e4b014d3fe234d28?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

"BAD GUYS HAVE TO BE DEALT WITH"

Trumpfags should better show up to defend Trump from the RNC rich guys and their private armies that could mow through an entire state full of rednecks.
>>
>>69087098
When I meant figured out a way, I was trying to say a way to block him without effectively destroying their party as a whole. I can't seem to see a scenario where that happens.
>>
Trump will form the Lion party and republicans will be forever BTFO
>>
>>69087166
In that case, you better start filling up that piggy bank to pay for the wall, Juan.
>>
>>69087062
Of course they would. This is much bigger than Trump. This is about the political system. In this country, there are what are called PACs. Political Action Commitees. They basically fund politicians campaigns, in exchange for favors, usually policy that helps their business or special interest. There are dozens of these damn things, they're like fleas, and most politicians are owned by them.

This alliance of business and politics is perpetuated by the media, which is controlled by both.

The current situation is the business-political hydra siccing the Radical Left on Trump to destroy him because if he gets into office it will utterly uproot all the corruption in our system completely and expose it.

The RNC would much rather Hillary win than this happen. However, luckily for us, the party elites are not the only Republicans.
>>
>>69087313

We shall build a wall with the heads of trumpfags. Your brave fight at the War of Stump will never be forgotten.
>>
>>69086924
Thanks for filling me in anon, but wouldn't it be more of a smarter move to take a gamble with trump in office which would give them a little time to prepare themselves, than to destroy their own party and render them useless off the bat? I mean I feel that it would make them look downright guilty, (if it already hasn't) to stop trump. Letting him into office and trying to deny his claims and exposes for 7 years at the most could give them time to fix and repair themselves. I think you can see where I'm coming from here. No Party = No PACS = No Money ?
>>
>>69087566
Nice dubs
>>
>>69087566

Pedro pls, your fat diabetic ass is enough to fill 1/4 of wall. Your ugly squat race it literally 95% obese and ugly
>>
>>69087743
First of all they aren't master strategists. They still believe there's a way to prevent the GOP's fracturing or reform. Second of all, even if it does fracture, conservativism isn't going to die. These people will still run for office, and they know this.

They are selling the country down the river, either out of ignorance [such as in the case of the radical left and the cuckservatives] or by intent [such as many special interests and internationalists].

There are people in the GOP who would rather Hillary run the show for eight years, then be exposed for the pit of crooks that they are, and lose their business support.

If Trump wins, all the special interests in the world won't sway his self-funded magnificence. He's an uncontrollable maverick whose politics represent a type of conservatism outside their own, and outside their control, and they don't like that one bit.
>>
>>69087980
We can only hope anon, we can only hope.
>>
>>69088114
Its not a matter of hope. They aren't nearly as clever as they think they are. Trump is going to destroy them, not out of luck, but out of his own genius and might. He's going to play them for saps, and have them spinning around wondering where their base went right before he drops the hammer on their heads.

I can't wait for him to stand on that stage and give a shit-eating grin as he accepts the nomination like it was something they were graciously offering to him, and not something they were bitterly forking over.
>>
>>69086816
>playing with rules
Throw a party because they just found out how to deal with a popular candidate: despotism. Sieg heil to our new leftist overlords.
>>
>>69088242
You really have that much confidence in him over Incompetent Hillary? I mean, I knew the primary would be a fucking cakewalk over all these dumb fuck candidates, but it's going to be crooks vs cops when it comes down the the general election, and damn there are a lot more crooks than cops.
>>
>>69088314
Hopefully the people are smart enough this time to catch the trick, and destroy this fucked party.
>>
>>69086816
Trump will just run 3rd party and fuck the GOP even harder.
>>
>>69088364
Oh I think its going to be another Reagan, and for three main reasons

1. Hype. Lots of people really love Trump. Loves of people really hate Trump. Lots of people really hate Hillary. Nobody really loves Hillary. Trump is going to pull in so many new votes and democrats and just plain excited people, and Hillary is going to be running a race of 'Please come vote for me', because nobody gives a shit about Hillary, except as a generic politician. Nobody calls Hillary a god and shows her shopped onto the bodies of Julius Caesar or the Emperor of Mankind. She doesn't have hype, even if she does have some support.

2. The Adeptus Astartes. The Emperor's Shitposters. IE: Us. You saw how crazy we went, how much dirt we dug up, over a National Enquirer scandal? Just imagine what /pol/ will do once we know he's the nominee? We will dig up every single thing Hillary is ever done in the last 40 years and lay it at the feet of the media, Trump, everything. We won't sleep, and neither will he. He will be slinging so much mud she will be buried under it.

3. Trump's a genius and the only non-politician in US history to jump to the top of the polls after announcing his candidacy and then stay there for the entire race. He's the only person to ever do that. And that is in spite of the largest media shaming campaign in our country's history, and the largest political condemnation. Trump is going into this like a fighting dog whose been in dozens of scraps. Hillary is a show poodle by comparison. She's been doted upon and supported, hell she won her nomination before she began because of superdelegates. They didn't even give Bernie a chance before the entire party was saying Clinton '16. She is NOT ready to fight Trump.
>>
>>69088364
Not the guy you're responding to, but I have consistently underestimated Trump to the point where I've given up trying to figure out how he could be stumped, because he's 10 steps ahead of any potential stumping. Look at what he's done to the entire republican party; I don't think Hillary will be a problem.
>>
>>69088580
I feel that would still hurt him enough to make him lose to Hillary in the long run. Remember that you have all these Die Hard, brainwashed GOP cucks that are swaying between candidates at the moment and if trump left the GOP and RNC he would most likely lose the votes of these people. Or not, he could just fuck the RNC like you said. Just a thought.
>>
>>69087098

It's not just about dealing with the fallout.
It would be one thing to piss off voters and give Hilary the White House for 4-8 years, but it's another to hand the dems 1-4 SCOTUS nominees at once.

The court will be totally flipped for 30-50 years.
>>
>>69086816
No way there would be an uprising. Only like 10% of all Americans voted for Trump in the primary.
>>
>>69088792
Well put anon, I guess it's just time to take off my tinfoil hat. The main thing I'm worried about is that of course, Trump has the vote of the people, but it's these big bankers and PACS and Lobbyists that I think truly control and sway the election. In my eyes, whoever they want to win is going to win. Something that makes me question that though is how bad the RNC is failing to stop him, along with the multi million dollar anti campaign groups such as NeverTrump etc. I think these were meant to act like a first line of defense from these bankers and such mentioned above that has completely fallen flat on their face.
>>
>>69088800
Isn't that his shtick? He loses to Hillary and bernie in polls.. Noone really expects him to win right? The only way he has a chance is if there are 1 or 2 3rd party candidates
>>
>>69088948
Oh trust me swedefag. If you see all these fatmerica stereotypes Trump rallies are 10x that. His best supporters would be willing to make a meat shield for him. He's selling out stadiums and surpassing records set by all time legend musicians. Trust me, he has enough people and the right caliber of people to start an uprising, at the least one to bring down the RNC.
>>
>>69089191
A lot of people, especially his supporters, and people you have seen in this thread alone have confidence in him to win. He's barely trailing Hillary at the moment and there's a big expectation that democrats that hate Hillary will move over to him. I never trust 1 on 1 polls until just before general election time, before that it's just too difficult to tell. Oh, and also, as far as 3rd party candidates there was a thread on here the other day about a Libertarian polling 11% in the dem polls. The conditions seem right to me.
>>
Sounds very anti American.
>>
>>69088948
Oh, and did I say swede, I meant Swiss. Sorry for the insult.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.