[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holocaust Questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13
File: 1452879679441.jpg (57 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1452879679441.jpg
57 KB, 600x450
So, if the jews were made to disrobe before being gassed, and there were dozens to hundreds per room (as reported), and then they were killed - wouldn't the majority of them release their urine and bowels?

Wouldn't there have been shit and piss fucking everywhere? If this operation had taken place 24/7 (as reported), wouldn't the piss and shit have just been absolutely overwhelming?

Why is this not reported in any first hand accounts of the survivors / testifying SS?

inb4 shit and piss and the natural habitat of the jews so they didn't think anything of it

pic unrelated
>>
bump because I don't think this has been addressed before.
>>
File: 1457593459515.jpg (2 MB, 2496x2590) Image search: [Google]
1457593459515.jpg
2 MB, 2496x2590
>>69086740
>>
>>69086740
I think it only works like that if you've eaten or drank anything recently, which if you believe the accounts, most of them hadn't.
>>
>>69086740

I think she likes pizza.
>>
>>69088361
I agree with this anon.

Quality post m8.
>>
SLIDE IT.
>>
>>69086740
oy vey obviously they had hatches that let the shit be used as fuel for the ovens since they were stacked on eachother, and a basin for the piss to be used as drinking water
>>
Joopoo and Joopee
>>
>>69086740
Have you not been to a zoo before?
When animals piss and shit all over a concrete floor, some poor soul grabs a hose and hoses it off.

Here's how it went down.
After a good solid 15 minutes they cleared the shower room of gasses, 10 soldiers used meat hooks to drag the bodies to a truck backed in waiting out side then floor was hosed down and made ready for the new batch. There were drains in the floor, that part was legit and gave it the appearance of a real shower.
>>
DESIGNATED SHITTING CHAMBERS
>>
>>69089023
Based Germany.
>>
>>69087362
The Auschwitz gas chambers are a reconstruction. The originals were destroyed. This is well known.
>>
So if Hitler hated the Jews, why does /pol/ always say the concentration camps weren't so bad and had shit like swimming pools and brothels?
>>
Even if the holocaust did happen, see what the others has done:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do
>>
File: 1446107308137.jpg (401 KB, 1548x1696) Image search: [Google]
1446107308137.jpg
401 KB, 1548x1696
>>69086740
>>
>>69086740
Is this what you fap to OP? Is the idea of hundreds of emaciated jews all simultaneously defecating in the same room sexually arousing to you?
>>
>>69088987
Yes, they dragged the bodies to the high powered crematoriums which turned them nearly instantly to ash, bones and all.
Unless they needed to use the female bodies as firewood, right?
But was all this before or after they skinned them for lampshades? I guess it'd have to be before. Sounds like a lot of work!
>>
>>69088361
Just stopped by to say that exact same thing

> damn, get that chick some pizza
>>
>>69089160
and there's no pictures or evidence of the originals? how convenient.

also IIRC, the only thing "reconstructed" in Auschwitz was the chimney to the "gas chamber
, not the whole "gas chamber" itself
>>
>>69089289

WTF
>>
>I know this is going to be like pissing in an ocean of piss and the usual lot are going to deny.
Regardless of your political views the holocaust did happen.
If you are so inclined you can visit Auchwitz, Bergen-Belsen or the other camps and wander around.
From the infrastructure you can work out that the nazis were shipping large numbers of people in, but not shippping them out again.
Most nerve gasses are insecticides in lower concentrations.
Nazi gassing wasn't like the capital punishment gassing with calculated doses and an airtight room. It was "hey Hans are they still moving? throw another tub in the door."

Also:
Footage taken in 1945
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOBemtDE5NA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hLYavpMSFs
>>
Lol funny story, I went with two of my Jewish buddies to this Israeli pita place for lunch cause it's the only shit open on Easter and somehow they started talking bout the holocaust and I brought up how most of the deaths were from malnourishment and disease and the gas chambers weren't legitimate because the nazis would have killed themselves in the process. And how there wasn't any of the blue residue left on the walls from the Xyclon and that they used Xyclon for the delousing chambers. They went into full shill mode it was great haha.
>>
>>69089873

Yep. That's what the right wing nut jobs on this board support. They want to talk about how bad centrist left governments are while they want a fascist state.

Same people who say, "MUH VALUES" "MUH MORALS" "MUH FREEDOM" but want to control the lives of others.

Hypocrisy at its finest. That's why I love browsing /pol/ it's like one massive joke.
>>
>>69086740
Who is this girl and are there any other pics of her reacting to pizza?
>>
>>69086740
holy shit I want some pizza
>>
File: 1389690279787.jpg (180 KB, 960x879) Image search: [Google]
1389690279787.jpg
180 KB, 960x879
>>69090073
Great. Now you have proof that typhus happened.
Thanks to, well, the allies who bombed the infrastructure back to the stone age so antiseptic and pharmaceutical products were impossible to be shipped to the camps.
>>
>>69090073
>From the infrastructure you can work out that the nazis were shipping large numbers of people in, but not shippping them out again.
of course, because they were prisoners of war being shipped to labor camps

>Most nerve gasses are insecticides in lower concentrations.
A gas chamber expert analyzed all supposed "gas chambers", and found none of them fit for use. he said that they would need incredibly high chimneys, different doors, a reliable way to get the bodies out, etc.

also there was no zyklon b residue found within the supposed "gas chambers" when analyzed.

why aren't there mass graves? people have calculated and found it would be mathematically possible to cremate the supposed 6,000,000 number with their ovens that could only fit one body at a time, cremating taking hours for a single body.

>implying those people aren't dead due to typhus and starvation towards the end of the war
>implying even german citizens wouldn't go a week at a time without eating due to the supplies running low towards the end

explain to me why the red cross was at many of these "death camps" and never listed any kind of mass killings? why did they put the total death count at just under 300,000, and said it was due to typhus and starvation?

why did the jews get to perform plays, got movies, played soccer, had shops to buy beer, etc.???

why didn't the jewish population in europe drop by 6 million from the start of WW2 to the end?
>>
>>69090435
>mathematically possible
mathematically impossible*
>>
>>69089160

That's awfully convenient, shlomo. Do you have any proof?
>>
>>69089764
It was a gas chamber, then an air raid shelter, then the soviets made it back to a gas chamber if I recall correctly.
>>
>>69090425
cringeworthy
>>
>>69091020
how come it was only the soviet-occupied camps that had gas chambers? why isn't there proof of the original?

that still doesn't answer the rest of the questions either
>>
File: Flanders_WWI_gas_attack.jpg (873 KB, 3000x2276) Image search: [Google]
Flanders_WWI_gas_attack.jpg
873 KB, 3000x2276
>>69087362

Those gas chambers are air tight to protect executioner and spectators. You can gas people on open air if you have enough gas.
>>
>>69090134
Here's why I don't think it's that contradictory: everyone wants to legislate their morality. Right now, prevalent ideas aren't palatable for the typical /pol/ster. Right now, Negative liberty/"freedom from" bullshit cultural marxism is important and desirable.

However, I think a lot of people here have also concluded that a free and open society like a western democracy is vulnerable to subversion, and politics in recent years demonstrates that Liberalism is pretty much out of ideas. People on the left are abandoning Liberalism for totalitarian leftism, and """conservatives""" just want to deregulate everything. So an authoritarian regime that mandates traditional moral values and nationalist integrity is also desirable and may be the only recourse for correcting the damage done by leftism.

I think both of these positions are pragmatic and they're not mutually exclusive.
>>
File: 800px-Gaskammer_Bernburg.jpg (105 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
800px-Gaskammer_Bernburg.jpg
105 KB, 800x1067
>>69091158
>how come it was only the soviet-occupied camps that had gas chambers?

Because all extermination camps were in Poland. Concentration camps in west were smaller and only individual executions were carried out. Usually by hanging, but some facilities in west also had gas chambers, much smaller ones than in extermination camps.
>>
File: 1383908843142.jpg (114 KB, 542x1099) Image search: [Google]
1383908843142.jpg
114 KB, 542x1099
>>69091585
How convenient.
>>
>>69089662

>Not wanting a Jew-Skin lamp shade hand made from Germany.

>Being this degenerate.
>>
>>69089262
Well because anytime you say that the Germans werent the bad guys or anythig positive, muh 6 garzillion is used to counter it.

Since the 6 garzillion is a lie, you take away the negative side of Natsoc
>>
>>69089289
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>69089262
Don't forget the masturbation machines!
>>
>>69090435
Great post
>>
>>69091158
I'm on your side, I said that thinking the absolute ridiculousness of said claim was enough to bring up some questions about the alleged gas chambers.
>>
>>69091343
Were these not purpose built facilities?

Germans don't half-ass things. If these were intended to be death camps, no one would have survived.
>>
Gimme that fucking pizza
>>
File: 6millionpercentfactual.jpg (304 KB, 1029x760) Image search: [Google]
6millionpercentfactual.jpg
304 KB, 1029x760
>>69089873
>>
>>69091585
Kill all jews

Make different camps hundreds of kilometers away from eachother

That isnt the German efficiency i have heard of.
>>
File: 1457310217353.jpg (16 KB, 255x239) Image search: [Google]
1457310217353.jpg
16 KB, 255x239
>>69086740
>So, if the jews were made to disrobe before being gassed, and there were dozens to hundreds per room (as reported), and then they were killed - wouldn't the majority of them release their urine and bowels?Wouldn't there have been shit and piss fucking everywhere? If this operation had taken place 24/7 (as reported), wouldn't the piss and shit have just been absolutely overwhelming?Why is this not reported in any first hand accounts of the survivors / testifying SS?

shhhhhh Goyim.

You're thinking to hard about things. Just go re-watch Schindlers List and never ever forget the 6 billion.
>>
The Holocaust was greatly over exaggerated. There were no gas chambers, jew skin lamp shades, or 6 million dead kikes.

There is more than enough evidence to disprove the narritive. But 99% of Americans and Europeans are so brainwashed that they wouldn't believe the Holocaust is a lie, if Oprah her self said it on tv.

Sadly it's starting to look like a lost cause....
>>
>>69086740

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y

nice free showers
>>
>>69092162
This. Germans are known for their well planned ruthless efficiency. Either German efficiency is lie which history and common knowledge contradicts or the Holocaust is. If Germans wanted they could have slaughtered every subhuman from Normandy to the Volga. Nerve gas was invented in WW1. Why didn't the Germans use instantly killing nerve gas (takes 1 or 2 minutes and does not need well sealed rooms) instead of slowly killing Zycklon B (takes 30-45 minutes in a well sealed space)? Or just force feed cyanide for every inmate?
>>
>>69092571
Never give up. Never surrender. Defeat comes when you accept that your cause is lost.
>>
>>69092571
>There were no jew skin lamp shadess
Yes. There was one. Because one person was a sociapath and decided this would be fun.
You saying "there was non" is just as bad as people saying "every nazi had one"
>>
>>69093806
Please source your claim.
>>
>>69093999
http://www.buchenwald.de/1132/
>b-but I can't read german
Your loss.
>>
>tfw no qt astonished about pizza gf
>>
File: six gorillian.jpg (3 MB, 800x4017) Image search: [Google]
six gorillian.jpg
3 MB, 800x4017
>>69086740
>>69087088
bump
>>
>>69094072
Hahah oh Hans. I find it funny that you still believe any German media source about ww2. Don't let Merkel find out that you are posting on this thread. You will wake up in a German re-education camp.

The one "jew skin" lamp was tested by a independent third party and proven a hoax.
>>
>>69094279
Which is wirtten in that articel that I just posted, Bob.
>>
>>69086740
this girl is that drunk sweaty kind of cute that you just want to fuck and feel like a disgusting animal
>>
My sister-in-law's great uncle has one of the supposed skin lamps. Looked like a regular fucking lamp. He does have legit Nazi Germany flags though. Do want.
>>
>>69094355
I got a C in both years of German class. I ain't gonna try to read it.
>>
>>69086740
When you die from Cyanide you don't shit or piss yourself. Learn to read a book.
>>
>>69094504
That's ok, but if you don't read original sources you better stay away from discussion that should be held on an academic level
>>
File: wile-e-coyte.png (1 MB, 1400x1072) Image search: [Google]
wile-e-coyte.png
1 MB, 1400x1072
>>69092660
No, the Holocaust is 100% real. The Germans merely, instead of wasting valuable personnel and resources on the extermination, simply outsourced the genocide to a known subcontractor.
>>
>>69091769
What's the difference between a concentration camp and death camp?
>>
>>69091158

Friendo

You can find evidence of ovens being built in the campus from the Nuremberg trials evidence log.

Ashoa witz has 4 or 5 until 1942. Suddenly they ordered 40 to be built.

Gotta cross that with the allied bombing.
>>
>>69094480
Those lamps are a long debunked myth. Just like the soap.
>>
>>69095089
One made orange juice for the soldiers one supposedly killed jews
>>
>>69095157
>citing Nuremberg trials as evidence
>>
>>69094705
Look at your " Nuremberg" first person sources.

Hans, I don't trust anything published in Germany post 1945.
>>
File: 4ymp3.jpg (5 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
4ymp3.jpg
5 KB, 150x150
So, a serious question for all the “deniers”.

If you guys are so sure about it, why don’t you guys make a real approach through the scientific rational and logical method to the subject and present it to the historiographical community?

Because to be honest a JPG with of old documents pictures and conjectures alongside with a huge wall of text say nothing to me, it’s just pure tinfoiling, and please don’t say because the jews or something like that because to me that means “I don’t want” or “I’m not capable”
>>
>>69095473
Most people that legitimately question the holocaust are either socially ostracized, thrown in prison, or both.
>>
>>69095473
Many people have done that. They have all been instantly silenced, written off as crazy conspiracy nuts, or died suddenly.
>>
>>69095473
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
>>
>>69086740
Idc i just want that pizza
>>
>>69095473
I don't believe or deny. I just don't care. However, trying to prove the holocaust with science has failed every time. It relies on testimony alone. Because of things like mass graves not existing where they were supposed to be according to hundreds of witnesses, many things have been put in place to hinder scientific investigation. Things like denying it being illegal and not allowing access to the sites.

Nobody has really proved it and nobody is allowed access to the things needed to disprove it. It is what it is and it will never be put to the kind of scrutiny it needs to be. No point in fretting over it.
>>
>>69094072
>http://www.buchenwald.de/1132/
>2 witnesses
>Gustav Wegerer and Josef Ackermann
>Wegerer
>Ackermann

Yeah keep believing like a good goy.
>>
File: Vasili_Blokhin.jpg (68 KB, 700x929) Image search: [Google]
Vasili_Blokhin.jpg
68 KB, 700x929
>>69092162
>Were these not purpose built facilities?

Extermination camps gas chambers, yep, but camps usually also had existing re-purposed buildings.

>Germans don't half-ass things. If these were intended to be death camps, no one would have survived.

Errors happen and extermination camps usually had other camps attached to them. More normal forced labor and transit camps.

>>69092335
>Make different camps hundreds of kilometers away from eachother
>That isnt the German efficiency i have heard of.

It's exactly the most efficient way. The reason why stopped just shooting captured jews at the moment they got 'em is simple. Too much psychological damage to executioners, the fact that executioners were often drunk as fuck left survivors from massacres.

Gas chamber turns killing into much more inpersonal matter, it requires few guys to run it so there is group pressure to do your task and so on.

Soviets on other hand had different way of getting rid of lots of people. They had one rather funny fella to shoot about 7k Poles with .25APC pocket pistols.
>>
>>69095702
>the greatest lie ever told
>not worth caring about
>>
>>69096183
They have hindered investigation. The longer it goes on, the harder it is to prove one way or the other. I'm not saying we shouldn't care. I'm saying it is pointless to fret over it.
>>
>>69096183
if everyone believes it is it even a lie anymore? at what point does the objective historical fact stop mattering?

i think we're at the point where no matter what may have actually happened in the concentration camps, as far as history is concerned the holocaust is 100% undeniable
>>
>>69096311
That's exactly what they want you to do. We need trump to win and instantly call out all jews.

>The face on liberals when after we defended trump against the hitler comparison but then he actually drops a truth bomb on them on day 1.

Lul. I'd cry tears of joy.
>>
>>69096533
He has been hinting at digging up and release government secrets. I'll vote for him just for that. He says he wants to release the redacted pages of the 9/11 report. He has a bit of a fued with the Saudi prince. I think he is hinting at outting the Saudi's role in 9/11. It would be epic.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.