[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I'm late but.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: moon.jpg (417 KB, 4320x3240) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
417 KB, 4320x3240
I wanted to wish everyone here a happy Easter. For my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ may you have blessings and good fortune in the future. May you find peace of mind and find wives/husbands who give you peace of mind. You guys are like a second family to me. I hope you all have amazing days tomorrow, or today for our Euro and Asian and even Shitposter friends.
May god bless you all.
For the heretics. Have a good day.
>>
Have a good day also, maybe even happy Easter for that matter.
>>
>>69086985
Thanks Finnish Anon.
May your future be full of blessings and good times.
>>
Happy Easter bud.

-from Cali anon who now lives in Boston
>>
Appreciate that brother. God Bless from SC
>>
God Bless from AUS.
>>
>>69087659
Happy Easter fellow burger anon.
May blessings be given to you and MAGA
>>
Why is religion the cause of most deaths when they try to tout themselves as all loving and all caring? Have a nice day too, but please to shoot me.
>>
File: Easter-Wallpaper-Background-06.jpg (176 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Easter-Wallpaper-Background-06.jpg
176 KB, 1600x1000
Happy Easter, brothers.
>>
>>69087949
don't shoot me*
>>
>>69086555
Thanks, congratulations on your trips, and remember this is a holiday about Christ's sacrifice and not about stupid eggs. Have a good night.
>>
>>69087738
I hope you have a blessed day today brother. It may not mean much but I hope your goals are met and your obstacles are overcome.
>>
>>69088003
It means a lot to me, thank you!
>>
>>69086555
Happy Easter, Anon.
>>
>>69087949
Religious zealots take what they want from there books and consider themselves saved,chosen, or people. It takes more then reading a single verse to be a follower. Killers are killers regardless of faith. That's all I got neighbour from the north. some may think your worthless but to me you are an ally and friend.
>>69088002
Thanks! It is! It's one of the best days in history. We are given the second chance that me personally wouldn't of given but we have a loving god who cares. I hope you sleep well, have pleasant dreams and are blessed brother.
>>69087839
I love Aussies I love your banters and what not. Have a blessed day #1 shit poster. May Christ bless all your post and your life so you are fulfilled and happy.
>>
>>69088045
I'd share a drink with you, or smoke, or just chill. Sleep well or post well and have an amazing day/night.
>>69088079
I hope you are happy and feel blessed. Even if the stereotype is there, this is a thread of compassion and welcoming. Not a thread of memes and shitposting.
Have a blessed day my Indian Poster.
>>
File: 1456782283245.jpg (47 KB, 225x275) Image search: [Google]
1456782283245.jpg
47 KB, 225x275
>>69086555

Ty and Blessings for your kindness.

May God Smile and Keep you Always.
>>
Same to you, brah.
>>
>>69088776
I only want happiness, stress-free, and good fortune for my 2nd family. Regardless of flag.
for my fellow burgers. Lets run the world and lead by example. Even if it's condemed, hated, and wished to be killed as I know a man who was just like this and on Easter he rose from the grave and kept spreading his message. May Christ bless you and if your a heretic I hope your work/neet/school/parent day goes well and you are able to do what you meant to set out to do.
>>69088832
Bless you brother. I am (in my opinion) destine for the pit but thank you. May Christ bless you with his love and compassion.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.