[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I must admit /pol/, I shouldn't have continued to pursue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: I-miss-you-sad-man-seating-alone.jpg (152 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
I-miss-you-sad-man-seating-alone.jpg
152 KB, 1920x1200
I must admit /pol/, I shouldn't have continued to pursue this girl. She made it clear that she is not internested in me but I was just at a desperate moment in my life where I wanted a romantic relationship. And this girl was so damn hot. Iressistible. She gave me butterflies inside my belly.

She was way out of my league. I am just a crazy loser but she is a smart positive pretty woman with many studies and diplomas, confident. She never revealed to me her marital status. I never knew if she had a boyfriend and she would never let me know either.
Everytime I thought she was interested in me she reminded me that she wasn't. That she was just being polite and nice and that i should not confuse it with flirting.
By the time I believed her I said to myself that i dont care. That i am too desperate and i need her in my life one way or the other.
So i made myself into a cuck for her. Eventually she left that place to work somewhere else and I still keep thinking about her 3 years later.

I love her. I am obsessed by her but the feelings were never mutual unfortunately. So I tried to change her mind. I tried to play with her heart to make her have a change of heart.

I wish she woulda gave me more than just talks. Like a kiss on the cheek or on the lips. Anything a little bit more than what she gave me which was smiles, consolations from my previous ex-girlfriend.
In the past few years my goal in life is to convince her to meet me again, to hug me, kiss me. I lost so hard to this woman. So hard in the You Fall in Love You Lose game.
>>
Wtf did I just read cuck
>>
>>69086367
TL:DR just another Canadian losing his love to an Achmed
>>
>>69086560
i tried man.
>>
>>69086367
You are an autistic gaylord and you do not deserve any pity. In a world where you have billions of chicks, all gullible, all ready to be molded into whatever you like, you choose to cry in despair and not to do something about it.Kill yourself retard, just kill yourself.
>>
File: 1456456659610.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456456659610.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>69086367

/fit/ here

did you mean to post this on /fit/ ? because we get a lot of feels thread.
Anyway, just follow this; it's the only way out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3rT2N1Ecs
>>
the only solution is to cut her out. get rid of her. you're fucked m8.
>>
>>69086836
thats an interesting video

>>69086925
right
>>
>>69086836
the thing is i do nto believe she is the one.

I believe the one was my ex gf ~10 years ago. In fact i am convienced she was the One.

If i was to enter your mind and know what you like the most i would bring you 10 girls alive today that are very compatible with you but only one fo them would be The ONE.

And i consider my ex to be THE ONE. But its been long over and ended shortly after it started back 10 years ago.

This new girl is the second One.

I feel like if i let go my whole world wil collapse. I wouldnt even survive without deep depression. She rocked my world so hard.

I felt like she would never break my heart if we were to be toghether but she broke me before we had anything going on at all.
>>
>>69087961
how many new women per week do you talk to and ask them out ? let me guess, zero ?
>>
>>69088108
ya
>>
>>69086367
>>/r9k/
>>
>>69086367
Congratulations. That is what it feels like to be a stalker. You will just get creepier the older you get.

Best keep it to yourself...
>>
>>69090097
fml
>>
>>69086367

Strata is right. He shit posts incessantly much of the time, but he speaks words of truth from time to time.

Kill yourself if you can't accept the fact that you are destined to be alone.

>>69090097
>>
>>69090203
>isolates to log cabin in woods
>takes up taxidermy
>conducts bizarre occult rituals naked with actual moose head as mask
>walks through local village at night dressed as naked moose and peers in windows at unsuspecting women
>is named Moose Man, leafs believe you are real half man half moose
>Canadian president launches campaign to support you as protected species
>south park make an episode out of it
>We laugh....Hard
>>
Why is this on /pol/?
>>
>>69091026

The original Chris chans
>>
Not your blog. Fuck off.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.