[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abiogenesis and evolution is bullshit for dumb goyim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1385760649709[1].gif (1 MB, 291x229) Image search: [Google]
1385760649709[1].gif
1 MB, 291x229
Is there anything more blue pill than the big bang theory? It seems like a clear case of brainwashing.

The big bang/atheism is the theory that in the beginning there was nothing, and then nothing magically condensed and exploded, and then all of a sudden the universe as we know it popped into existence. Nothing exploded in order to create everything.

It seems so blatantly obviously false, how can NOTHING exploded to become SOMETHING? It defies all common logic. It's a theory that is completely implausible and your own common sense and mathematics that you should know since a baby tells you that nothing cannot suddenly become something, yet it is widely accepted anyway.

It's an experiment to see how many people they can brainwash into believing something blatantly false without question just because scientists told them so. The Bible explains exactly how the universe was created by Almighty God yet most people shy away from it and give into the jewish brainwashing and believe something clearly false.
>hehe be a good goyim and believe whatever we tell you even though it is obviously false, don't question anything

Don't even get me started on evolution/abiogenesis. You have to be legit retarded to believe in evolution.
>1 second there is no life in the universe
>these rocks (which came from nothing) suddenly rubbed against each other in a special way
>1 second later life exists in the universe
>then eventually these rocks evolved into humans

Atheism requires more blind faith than any other religion in existence, and is the highest form of degeneracy even possible. Nothing can even compare to the degeneracy of Godless heretics. It is a false religion leading people to hell. Notice how atheists never say anything about muslims or jews? They nearly always only attack Christianity. They are nothing but the tools and soldiers of satan and the jews.

To believe that life comes from non-life requires far more life than simply believing the truth of God.
>>
>>69085842
Omfg athiests BTFO PERMANENTLY.
>>
Oh, for fuck's sake you toothless Britbong, the big bang happened. Put down the Ketamine for five minutes.
>>
I believe in an infinite amount of parallel universes

Except one where God exists
>>
>>69085976

You don't know what 'infinite' means, clearly
>>
>>69085842
But that gif implies that an intelligent being created the picture with magic.
So it's what creationists actually believe.
>>
>>69086020
It's a joke, there are people that "believe" in parallel universes but are rabid atheists
>>
>>69085919
i believe the big bang theory and my teeth are fine m8
>>
>Hold up your hands
>They're just hands
>Cup them together
>Suddenly, a bowl appears out of thin nothing
>B-b-but muh hands are now the bowl!
>Your hands are still hands. The bowl is created from the nothing between your hands
>B-b-but muh God...!
>Realize that God is unnecessary. You cling to religion because of what it offers, not because it exists.
>>
>>69085842
Praise Allah, for he created [insert OP's opinions]
>>
>>69085842
SHHHH NO ONE TELL OP THAT THE BIG BANG THEORY IS FROM A VATICAN PRIEST
>>
>>69085842
Why would a benevolent God allow you to shit post so poorly?
>>
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Thanks Akhmed! I finally see the light. Fuck you atheists! Atheists BTFO! BTFO! Hahahaha
>>
Well if God created the universe, what created God? You telling me that SOMETHING came from NOTHING?? It's literally the same concept, that's why I never understood this argument, it works both ways.

No one knows, just don't ask
>>
>>69085842
this isn't what atheists actually believe because some dude banging red paint onto a canvas would still require a painter
>>
File: image_77.jpg (190 KB, 669x669) Image search: [Google]
image_77.jpg
190 KB, 669x669
>>69086293

10/10 chuckled
>>
>>69086293
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>69085842
Church of England, Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodoxy all support evolutionary theory, and many historic theologians from the period from Darwin (and Lamarck) to now back it.

All of these, with the exception of Eastern Orthodoxy, which IIRC didn't comment, praised Darwin's works, and the discussion in the scientific and philosophical community

What you are falling for can be traced back, EXACTLY to a set of FOR PROFIT American protestant essays, published over 100 years ago, call "The Fundamentals".

Yes, The Fundamentals as in Fundies, Fundamentalism. The Fundamentals that decided science was bunk, and that religion shouldn't be involved in the hundreds of years of progress and knowledge it had not only supported, but directly spurred on and actively engaged in.

The Fundamentals that began the Judeo-Christian meme of Jews being our allies.

You cry about bullshit for the goyim, but you and so many other have fallen for the biggest jewish trick in modern Christian history, so jewish that people paid for it.

Good goy.
>>
>>69085842
>This post again
>>
>>69085842
>suddenly there was life
>suddenly there was a god and then afterwards life
pick one and shut up
>>
>>69085842
This is so ill-informed and poorly written that I think it's an atheist shilling.
>>
>>69085842
>more blue pill
believing in your particular imaginary sky gods, everyone elses' are crazy though
>>
>>69086020
There are an infinite amount of numbers higher than 1.
"The Magic Bazoopy Number From Planet Mexico" is not one of these numbers.
>>
>>69085842
Thanks Muhammed, yeah that's real convincing. Great post, you've convinced me the Big Bang theory is false
I'll go pray to allah now
>>
>sky wizard
>>
>>69085842
Can you imagine if all muslims starting shitposting on the internet like everyone else? Not just the ones set for life off of cucknations in Europe?
>>
>>69085906
atheists are no different from a christian Muslim.They believe in science instead of god.They put fate in human findings to be true.
>>
the big bang is a typical scientific answer: a non answer disguised as a meaningful answer, a referral from mystery A to mystery B, while B is more profane than A.

It is not certain it happened, but regardless, it still gives no clue to the origin of anything, and knowledge about such a thing as the big bang, turns out to be utterly irrelevant to the lives of most people. It is an academic answer without any weight: some fucking singularity exploded somewhere, whatever. And, it was arrived at in an age in which science sought to divorce itself from the religious domain and come up with an alternative creation account, this alone gives rise to suspicion. (This divorce will turn out to be its death sentence). But for now, saying god created the world is "truer" than saying a big bang exploded, creating the universe we see today. Even if it may turn out, that the universe had no creation moment at all.
>>
>>69085842
>The big bang/atheism is the theory that in the beginning there was nothing
already wrong, universe exists for all time

>and then all of a sudden the universe as we know it popped into existence.
universe exists for all time it didn't pop into existence

Big bang theory is not "universe exploded into existence from nothing". In fact it has nothing to do with atheism/religion. Let me explain.
At t = 0 universe is very hot, dense and we don't understand it. Physics can't describe this period.
At t = 0 + 1 planck time. space rapidly expands several orders of magnitude and we can understand it now using physics.
>>
>>69087983
As opposed to believers' theories - 'Once upon a time there was a mighty man named GOD and ...' What, he's got a personality? How did GOD get there?

At least science pushes it back to something simpler, as far as we knowledgeably go. GOD on the other hand is just a supernatural homunculus, the best you can do is an infinite regress.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.