[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Using Gays as tools
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Gay Men Getting Stoned.jpg (66 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
Gay Men Getting Stoned.jpg
66 KB, 636x382
Why haven't communities like the /pol/lacks forced the point of the "Building-Toss" game that ISIS plays with gays? The "LGBTQ community" has been notably silent about Islam, so why don't we shove that in people's faces? It'd require pretending to accept degeneracy, but think of the keks to be had, the Tumblrinas that could be left triggered and confused! How can we use the gays in our favor? It'd have to be discreet, but what if we used #lovewins combined with gays getting tossed off a roof and a pithy message about islam and gays? Would be nice to stick it to the sand-nigger loving variety of cucks.
>>
I'll bump for you
>>
File: mslims.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mslims.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
>>69085561
You can't redpill them
>>
>>69085561
I hate fags more than i hate muslims tbqh family shakemyhead doe nigga
>>
>>69085561
This is easly explained away with the "ISIS is not ISLAM!" meme.

But you have a lot better luck in showing them the translated twitter responses the palestine-bro wrote a few days ago to some muslim hastag about "StopTerrorizingGays" in arabic. Unleashed an entire shitstorm of shitskins calling for their execution

Face it, left does not care about honesty, or if there is a bigger threat outside borders. Their tunnel vision only extends to the local area
>>
>>69086802
Milo?
>>
>>69085561
Consider that they'll just say throwing homosexuals off of roofs isn't true Islam.

>even though it's the purest form of islam
>>
>>69085561
>The "LGBTQ community" has been notably silent about Islam,
nigger they're the opposite of silent.

they're trying to bring more of them in.
>>
>>69085561
#Notallmuslims
>>
>>69085561
killing fags is literally the only good thing muslim do
>>
Once they start tossing fags off buildings in Europe, people will start to care a little more
>>
>>69085561
Too late, the SJWcucks and libs already disowned the faggots from "protected" status.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.