[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australian man charged with MURDER after defending his famil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 6
File: 1376901556197.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1376901556197.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
Australian man charged with MURDER after defending his family from home invader:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/78304497/burglar-in-australia-dies-after-being-attacked-by-house-occupants

Is Auscuckland the worst nation on earth?

Why don't we fucking DO SOMETHING about our bullshit self defence laws? A man who killed a repeat home invader with a violent past to defend his family is charged with murder and is probably going to get life without parole, while we let shitskin rapists out into the streets without even a prison sentence. Cops get to fucking kill people at will and aren't even fucking CHARGED.
>>
>>69085309
Will you "do" anything about it? Nope. And you are more upset than 99.9% of everyone on your Island. So... your answer is somewhere in there. Watch out for the jelly fish.
>>
The law is the law.

He needs a lawyer, not a bunch of yapping on the Internet.
>>
>>69085379
What can I fucking do? We live in a nation of traitors, cucks, and statists of every fucking variety.

Our legal system is probably the worst in the entire world. People get life for self defence here while we literally let people who rape women violently out with a suspended sentence.

All I know is it's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
>>
>>69085488
The law says it's illegal to defend yourself for any reason, except if you use equal force. So if they shoot you, you can shoot them back. But if they're only beating you violently, and you stab them, that's a murder charge.
>>
>>69085576
>The law says it's illegal to defend yourself for any reason, except if you use equal force.
Chain of force. If someone pulls a knife, you can pull a gun.

It seems like things aren't being reported, two people restrained him and he ended up with facial injuries and the owner charged with 'recklessly inflicting grievous bodily harm'.

Sounds like they restrained him and then started beating him anon, that charge doesn't show up for self defense. Might be deserved but it's not within the law to do.
>>
>>69086002
It should be legal to execute anyone on your property without your permission. This is the law in all 'stand your ground' US states.

If you come onto my property without my permission, you have forfeited your right to life.

The law should be CHANGED to allow people to defend their families and their property. We should pay people money to simply kill any intruders on their property, it would quickly mop society up of undesirables.
>>
>>69086151
You are allowed to defend your family and property.
But even in America you'd have a hard time using a 'stand your ground' law to defend killing someone that's already incapacitated or restrained.
>>
>>69086504
Yyyyeah...there's a difference between shooting an active home invader and capping him execution-style after subduing him.

One will likely not even go to trial depending on the state. The other will be obvious to the cops, judge, and jury and get you locked away forever.

It's about fear for your safety, not bloodlust.
>>
>>69087193
Stand your ground laws provide that if you are in your home you automatically fear for your safety and you automatically satisfy 'reasonable force' requirements regardless.

There have been many drug dealers in the state of Florida who have got away after executing people who tried to steal their stash in their home, and it's a good thing.

You can even shoot someone in the back who is fleeing, and they cannot charge you under stand your ground laws, unless they were off the property when they were shot.
>>
>>69087470
Executions aren't covered under self defense or stand your ground law.
>>
>>69085309
based koreans.

LOVE YA
>>
We have:

>a duty to retreat
>currently in fear of our life
>reasonable person sees it as proportionate force

You have to meet all 3 for justifiable homicide

Plenty of cases where people haven't been charged because they met those 3 conditions.
>>
>>69087643
Show me one, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>69085309
Sorry Aussiebro. The West is entering its final stage of globalist dystopian tyranny, and there is no going back. It has consolidated so much power and influence at this point that no public action, legal or otherwise, will ever be able to change.

From now until the end of the human race, this will the status quo, and you know it deep in your bones.
>>
>>69087643

This seems fair to me, btw.

Duty to retreat is the only one I have an issue with, but it's usually seen that you can't often retreat when in your house.

You can't kill someone just 'cause they're there.
>>
>>69085576
How exactly are you supposed to know that it won't escalate and the person who starts the fist fight won't pull a gun(lol) or knife
>>
>>69087799
If a home invader comes into your house, you should just bent over and open your butthole for them, as well as making them dinner and giving them your daughter as a fucktoy.

Other wise you are racist and should be charged with murder. Criminals are the REAL victims. They DIN DO NUFFIN!
>>
>>69085309
>Is Auscuckland the worst nation on earth?
Yes
>no rights
>no jobs
>no life
>nightlife literally banned in Sydney and Brisbane
>Stupidest laws on the earth
>Melbourne and Victoria like California and EU on roids
>Mass immigration by Asia and India
>2million Asian 'Australians'
>1.3million and rising foreign workers
>1million+ unemployed
>adults aged 18-30s still living at home and cant get work or afford to rent or buy
>housing bubble
>no guns
i could go on but i dont want to hit the bump limit
>>
>>69087806
You cant possibly know, and thats your problem not the criminals. The system is designed to protect agressors more than the victims. Why? Because thats how fucking backwards your brain is when your a libshit.
Welcome to cuckland, enjoy your stay. A place Where your enemies have more rights than you do.
>>
>>69087759

Read your criminal code, which outlines when and when you can't kill someone; it's how I said it here in QLD

I'm not going through court records for you, but try austlii

I know of 2

1 guy shot someone attacking him inside his home; not even charged

1 guy killed 3 with a katana in his home that were attacking him; not charged
>>
>>69088261
Eat shit and die.
>>
>>69087901

>be retarded criminal
>break and enter
>o shit, someone is home; I'm looking down the barrel of the end of a bat, or some rough dude ready to rape me good
>bang or splat

versus,

>be murderous criminal
>break and enter
>o shit, someone is home; I'm looking down the barrel of the end of a bat, or some tough looking dude ready to rape me good
>I'll murder him! RAAAAAAAA! I'm attacking!
>bang or splat

One is fair to all, and the other isn't.
>bang or splat
>>
>>69085309

Damn.

Even here in California, Los Angeles sanctuary city,

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-taco-stand-shooting-20160326-story.html

Some one tried to rob a taco stand (not even joking) and the taco stand employee shot and killed the robber and LAPD decided not to arrest him or charge him.

USA USA USA
>>
>>69087643
it sounds quite like the same premises in austria. i've read about several cases where a home owner shot a burglar in the night in self defense. not even one of them was indicted.

main difference is first if you shoot them in the front or in the back. in front you can always claim that he didn't retreat and tried to attack you after you confronted him. and if something like that happens at your home at night you can do what you have to do.
>>
>>69085576
But anon don't you remember the danges of """""coward punches"""""?

One punch can kill
>>
>>69088500
forgot one premise: it has to be unacceptable to wait for the police.
>>
Jesus. Even in the peoples republic of california you cal gun someone down for trying to rob you. Even California is less cucked than the rest of the world
>>
File: Simpsons Roy.jpg (21 KB, 320x311) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons Roy.jpg
21 KB, 320x311
I've said it once and I'll say it again until we stop having these threads.

If you are in a jury, IGNORE THE JUDGE'S ADVICE if you are dealing with a case where someone is prosecuted for killing someone while defending themselves.
REFUSE TO CONVICT and find them INNOCENT regardless of the facts
If everyone did this, there would be no problem with the law.
TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW
>>
>>69088447
>be a criminal
>break into a home
>the occupant can't attack me because I haven't attacked him
>he tells me to leave
>i stab him in the neck because he revealed his location in telling me to leave, giving me the first mover advantage
>as the home owner, a father of five, is bleeding out on the ground, he thinks 'huh, maybe requirements for 'reasonable force' really are the dumbest fucking in history when dealing with unstable criminals who have broken into your home
>>
Life is not a fucking turn based RPG. You can't wait until you're being fucked shanked to death to use serious force on someone.

My fucking god, it amazes me how fucking dumb the average cunt here is.
>>
>>69088500

It's pretty much the same in most places.

Even much of the US
>>
>>69088818
Nah there have been a bunch of cases, especially in texas, of people running away from a house with stolen property. Homeowner shoots them in the back and they still weren't indicted.
>>
>>69088744

If he comes at you with a knife, you're allowed to use lethal force.
>>
>>69088892
Did you even read what I wrote, you retarded fuck?

Life is NOT A TURN BASED RPG. If he comes at you with a knife, YOU'RE DEAD.

You stupid cunt. Burn in hell.
>>
>>69088556
fuck off danny green
>>
>>69088892
But not a gun. Only a knife or lower.
Otherwise you'll be convicted for "escalation". So keep one of every weapon on your bedpost.
>>
>>69088890

Yes, Texas is one that's different by what you hear.

Much of the US would put murder on someone that shoots another in the back running away.
>>
Why not shitpost him to death ya cunts
>>
>>69088936

Yes.

>find someone in your home
>he's armed and comes at you
>kill him
>you aren't charged

>>69088971

Nope. Firearm is fine for all forms of "fear for your life"; meaning, any lethal weapon, including hands.

If someone is actively assaulting you/is coming at you unarmed but clearly menacing, then you can shoot them, because that's reasonable.
>>
>>69088738

Here in USA and probably in AUS given the same origins of law, there is such thing as "jury nulification"

but it's basically not allowed in the justice system,

its same principle, but I bet the state prosecutors would just weed out such people from every getting on a jury
>>
>>69089021
I wish what happened was in a fucking bizzaro alternative universe and a parody but NO its literally happening fritz

its fucked
>>
Same happened in my town, but the guy made a mistake and killed the guy in the garden and not inside the house.
Remember to get drunk before you call the cops guys, this is an extenuating circumstance here.
>>
>>69085576
>except if you use equal force
what if you're incapable of using equal force because the assailant is stronger than you? What if the only way you can defend yourself is by using your god given talents of resourcefulness to overcome your own weakness in the face of a violent and overpowering predator?
>>
>>69089202

Judge can overall the jury if they think they weren't following the criminal code and how it's interpreted.
>>
>>69089202
That's why you lie about where your true loyalties lie.

If I'm on a jury and someone has done something I agree with, I will not convict them of it under any circumstances, regardless of the law.
>>
>>69089296

You can shoot them as long as you can't flee, but that's usually hard to prove by the prosecution so they don't go with it.

Doesn't matter what they're armed with and what you're armed with.

If they're doing or about to do something that can cause life threatening injuries, you can shoot them.
>>
>>69089296

>admitting to being a weakling beta

Just let him have his way with you, pham, you deserve to die anyway.
>>
>>69089452
Yeah, housewives with children deserve to die.

You absolutely retarded shitskin communist.
>>
File: o-TRUMP-PUTIN-570.jpg (49 KB, 570x431) Image search: [Google]
o-TRUMP-PUTIN-570.jpg
49 KB, 570x431
>>69089489

I'm OK with defending myself and my family, if you want to be a beta weakling white male or a single mother, you deserve to die or at least be victimized
>>
>>69089404
so then you take a knife, stick it in your shoulder a bit, wipe your prints off put his prints on it face the way he would be standing when he "Attacked" you and drop so it lands in a fashion where determining what hand he had it in is impossible and say he said he was going to kill you and rape your wife and kids and it was only by
>sheer luck you were able to get to a gun as he stabbed you

and keep it that simple and do not detail it any further, and you've basically got a free kill on anybody with a prior rap and indications of mental instability. Just remember if they didn't actually break in to go outside and "break into" your own house.

cops are fucking lazy, as long as it looks legit on the surface they'll rule it pretty straightforward.
>>
>>69089551
Fuck off and die, scum.
>>
>>69089551
Housewives at home during the day caring for their children don't deserve to die at the hands of ethnic home invaders.

I hope you burn in hell for a trillion years.
>>
You should be in the streets over this, Australia. Rise up.
>>
>>69089452
>claiming what made us the dominant species on the planet was our physique and not our intellect and tool making resourcefulness.

You have no control over what you're born with. if a seven foot tall 300 pound nigger barrels through the door screaming MUH DIK you shoot it before it gregor cleganes your ass.
>>
Has that "I wouldn't stop a nigger raping my daughter" transit officer from an earlier thread shown up yet
>>
>>69087928
I'd rather have asia & india immigration than african & middle eastern migration any day
>>
>>69089724
same goes for martial arts. Martial arts were ruled obsolete by guns. So if an MMA fighter breaks into your house, you shoot his fucking ass too. Because if he gets close you're dead kiddo. Nothing personell.
>>
>>69089724

Hhahahaha how tall are you, 5 feet? bet you have a dick under 6 inches as well.
>>
>>69089777

Stop shooting people.
>>
>>69089658

Don't even need to lie about it, because coming at someone is grounds for shooting or whatever.

Plugging them whilst running isn't ok, and you'll probably get something thrown at you depending if they touched you or not.

One lady got off here by shooting someone that knocked her senseless and leaving her on the ground; she got back up and plugged him when he moved on. I don't know what specific law they used to get her off there, but it can clearly happen.
>>
>>69089782
six foor two and seven and a half. Unless you meant girth. Varies between 5.8 and 6.2 depending if I took a blue pill.
>>
>>69090169

Circumcised?
>>
>>69090087
>Plugging them whilst running isn't ok, and you'll probably get something thrown at you depending if they touched you or not.

This is when you say "WAIT I JUST WANT TO TALK TURN AROUND LET'S TALK"

if they're stupid they turn around. you've cleaned the gene pool. If they're smart they keep running and maybe they have kids who don't wind up to be criminals.
>>
>>69090204
Unfortunately I was a victim of that child abuse, yes.

If I ever have kids they're not getting a circumcision at birth like I did, and if the hospital tries they're getting the fuck sued out of them.
>>
>>69085309
He'll be judged by a jury. The judge will tell them not to find him guilty. He'll get off.

>>69087799
I think the duty to retreat when in the home would be interpreted as... since you are in your home, your last line of defense, you've already performed that duty.

You can't kill someone if they are just there, but you can kill them if you reasonable believe your in danger of losing your life, you just need to prove it.

From what I read, the bloke went outside into the backyard, pulled him inside the house and then strangled him in a head lock.
>>
>>69085309
>Auscuckland
I read that as Auckland at first, they are also cucks. And Yes Australians are cucks.
>>
>>69086002
>Sounds like they restrained him and then started beating him

And the problem with that is what exactly? He wasn't there to bake them a cake and do the gardening, he was a convicted criminal who broke into their home to steal their shit.

Not being able to 'legally' defend you and yours against scum like that is a fucking injustice.
>>
I don't know what happened at his house. Do I believe he had the right to defend himself and his family? Of course. But if he and his friend had already restrained the intruder and then beat the man to death after the threat was gone, well that's a different story.
>>
>>69091712
Both are justified, faggot.
>>
>>69091961
Wrong.
>>
one bogan kills another bogan. Now dead bogan's family gets more dole, and we pay for it.

'straya fuck yeah
>>
>>69092014
Go suck a nigger dick, apologist.
>>
>>69092085
Killing someone who poses no threat to you is murder. You are an idiot.

You also don't know what really happened at this man's house.
>>
File: Colorado.jpg (78 KB, 1500x1123) Image search: [Google]
Colorado.jpg
78 KB, 1500x1123
This is how the law reads in Colorado:

18-1-704.5. Use of deadly physical force against an intruder

(1) The general assembly hereby recognizes that the citizens of Colorado have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes.

(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 18-1-704, any occupant of a dwelling is justified in using any degree of physical force, including deadly physical force, against another person when that other person has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, and when the occupant has a reasonable belief that such other person has committed a crime in the dwelling in addition to the uninvited entry, or is committing or intends to commit a crime against a person or property in addition to the uninvited entry, and when the occupant reasonably believes that such other person might use any physical force, no matter how slight, against any occupant.

(3) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from criminal prosecution for the use of such force.

(4) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from any civil liability for injuries or death resulting from the use of such force.
>>
>>69092215
Play stupid games, win stupid prises.

Don't want to die? Don't break into a family's house at 3AM.

I bet you're a criminal, or maybe your did is. I urge you to hang yourself.
>>
>>69092236
Very good law. We should pass the exact same law here.
>>
>>69085533
The thing I don't understand is they say they want to rehabilitate criminals. All this guy did was defend his family from some loser.
>>
>>69092799
Every thief should be executed, with no exceptions.

Fuck this disgusting ideology of criminals being victims. They aren't. They're people who should be fried on an electric chair.
>>
>>69088477
fabulous. thats justice.
>>
File: 1316601644045.jpg (43 KB, 407x333) Image search: [Google]
1316601644045.jpg
43 KB, 407x333
>>69085309
>claimed
>alleged
>>
File: 1292512068154.png (8 KB, 350x346) Image search: [Google]
1292512068154.png
8 KB, 350x346
>>69085309
>australian reading off stuff.co.nz
>>
>>69093232
>anyone reading stuff.co.nz
>>
>>69088261
>1 guy killed 3 with a katana in his home that were attacking him; not charged
Did they step on his favourite fedora?
>>
>>69088261
>1 guy killed 3 with a katana in his home that were attacking him; not charged
What was his favourite anime?
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.