[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/coin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: pwr.jpg (10 KB, 358x141) Image search: [Google]
pwr.jpg
10 KB, 358x141
Could /pol/ create a crypto-currency?

Similar to Bitcoin and Dogecoin

If we named it something to anger the SJWs,, the more they complain the more the more free advertising we get and the value goes up.

So, for example we call it something like HitlerDollars, AryanCoin etc etc. people get pissed and start posting shit about it... the currency gets noticed in the mainstream and gains momentum and value.

We'll use the power of butthurt to make money.

>TLDR /pol/ creates a crypto-currency and uses SJW butthurt to help it increase in value.
>>
Kikels
>>
Hitlermons
>>
>>69082056
HitlerMoneiz
>>
>Holocoins
>>
>>69081515
gibsmedats
>>
>>69081515
Only faggotts use dogecoin
>>
>>69081515
what would the point be? just generating a new shitcoin is worthless. you need to have a real angle - anonymous transactions, mining algorithms that aren't wasteful, etc.
>>
>>69083011
Perfect
>>
>>69081687
>>69083011
these r gr8
>>
>>69083328
That's why we'd start our own

>>69083422
This would be the next step

>>69083490
we could start with a release of 6 million
>>
>>69081515
Reichsmark, duh.
>>
>>69081515
We trade with 100% white sperm in order to save white genes.
>>
I doubt sjws will respond at all if it's basiclly unknown. I think the best bet would be to make the theme a tribute to black culture or femenism, but slightly off. So it looks like an ignorant, but sincere atempt to honor the theme. Then try sending it to a bunch of sjws with a message like 'Hey we made this thing to honor the cause!' and then they start the free marketing about how problematic it is.
>>
BitCohens
>>
File: bison-dollar.jpg (226 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
bison-dollar.jpg
226 KB, 500x250
>>69081515
this.
>>
>>69083638
we could try and fix the rate against something like this value.

>>69083683
transcoins
lgbtsheks
>>
>>69083780
we might have a winner
>>
I want to buy some already
>>
>>69081515
Kekels

cuckels
>>
Kikemarks.
>>
BAAAMPING for ideas
>>
aryan credits!!! bumped for creativity
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.