[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>islam lets you have 3 of this How can you say no?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1455013753512.jpg (69 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
1455013753512.jpg
69 KB, 1152x864
>islam lets you have 3 of this

How can you say no?
>>
>>69079765
YOU ALREADY HAVE THREE IN THE PICTURE
>>
>>69079765
tell me. why does she wear the mask?
>>
>>69079765
>implying i want to touch that fucking hamplanet

i bet she smells so bad
>>
>>69079827
Nobody knew who she was until she embraced the mask..
>>
yet islam does breed at a 3 woman to 1 man ratio making this impossible

another lie of islam... fucking haram!!!!
>>
>>69079765
At least post an attractive sandnigger
>>
>>69079765
Would breed with
>>
>>69079865
What the fuck. I'd smash the fuck out of that for weeks at a time. I would take a week's vacation only to have it all spent on my honey moon. Literally fuck as often as I could.
>>
>>69079925
That. Not only does Islam enslave women, the average man has no hope for a career or a family. Their society is fucking retarded.
>>
>>69079765
>men and women are born in roughly the same proportion
>Islam lets men take 4 (not 3) wives
>You have to have rich or powerful parents to even hope for multiple wives
>Most men can't even get one wife
>They stone you for jerking off or being a faggot

Coming from a middle class family, this is not what I would call a selling point. Monogamy is a good system, polyandry is gross, and polygyny only benefits the ruling class (and leaves you with large numbers of unmarried men to do your suicide bombings for you).
>>
>>69079765
HIGH TEST
>>
>>69080179
>Monogamy is a good system

Yup.
Poly stuff would work wonderfully if the female birthrate significantly blew the male birthrate out of the water. In an ideal world there would be no shortage of pussy and every man no matter how homely or god awful would be a desired commodity by women who, as life exists now, would normally be out of his league.

But, you know, that's not the world we live it.
>>
>>69079765
SWEDEN YES
>>
File: 1457232474446.gif (1 MB, 276x232) Image search: [Google]
1457232474446.gif
1 MB, 276x232
>>69079765
She's giving me a 9/11 in my pants.
>>
I would rather have humanity progress and have religion in general done away with (or laws that say there must be a separation of church and state) then 3 of these beautiful and pure Arab women.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.