[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Serina Shim, US journalist finds out that US and Turkish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13
>Serina Shim, US journalist finds out that US and Turkish governments are funding ISIS
>Gets killed for telling the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0GrcQ9kXbI

USA,USA,USA,USA
>>
>>69078234
Everyone know this already. Turkey has been supporting ISIS for a while now, as well as the Saudis. The US knows it, the EU knows it. Nobody gives a shit because ISIS is fulfilling a role in the geopolitical agenda and they are playing their part.
>>
Yeah it's fucked up.
>>
Nobody gives a fuck about justice anymore...

https://www.change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-president-of-the-united-states-petition-for-the-u-s-to-launch-a-full-investigation-into-the-death-of-journalist-serena-shim
>>
>>69079364
Again that is because NO ONE, not even the most liberal news outlet would run this type of information ever. Why? Because it would push the people to actually understand what is going on in the middle east.

If you ask the average people what is going on in the middle east, half will not even know what to tell you, 49% of the rest will tell you that is ISIS shiting the region up and less than 1% will know what type of muslims ISIS members are and even less will be able to tell you how that is important and how and why the west is supporting them over Assad.

She died for nothing because everyone that knows about the region already knows that Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and even the kikes are supporting ISIS and known jihadist in the region, and since the kikes are supporting them the west is also supporting them, though this time the lie of "freedom fighters" that was used in the 80's with the mujahideen no longer works.
>>
>>69079965
That feel when /pol/ will ignore this thread.
>>
>>69080135
I appreciate it
>>
>>69080135
Most of the people that actually care about what the hell is going on in the middle east are mostly on the syria thread. /pol/ is currently in election mode.
>>
>>69080135

pol is fucking dead, I started coming here because this was one of the few places that seemed was trying to get to heart of the matter when it comes to news and current events.

now its a meme graveyard, we've been neutered.

I once had barbara bush's cell # because of this board, now what do I got? nada.
>>
>>69078728
>Nobody gives a shit because ISIS is fulfilling a role in the geopolitical agenda and they are playing their part.

What role? What's the end game? I've heard Israel wanted Syria destabilized.
>>
File: bennat.jpg (47 KB, 419x640) Image search: [Google]
bennat.jpg
47 KB, 419x640
>>69080135
Poland you better shut your sexy little mouth before we ram a mouthful of freedom in it if you catch my drift.

Hush hush.
>>
File: Slow.jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Slow.jpg
11 KB, 320x320
Holy shit guys, US and Turkish governments are funding ISIS.
>>
>serina shim
Yeah, sounds like a typical American name...
>>
>>69078234
Seen this a while ago, pretty sad
>>
>>69078234

Honestly we are so overwhelmed

and many are just trumptards here shilling for their own demise

I will keep this in mind

have faith that i am a researcher/history enthusiast, and am a couple degrees of separation away from

….relative influence and intellectualism in places

but it will take time

her and what else i have read in 5 minutes of goggling related to her fits in some nice puzzle pieces
>>
>>69080779
This. I thought the average /pol/ user already figured that out like 8 months ago.
>>
>>69078234
One less kebab to worry about
>>
>>69080723

It's always about puppet dictators and oil
>>
>>69080579
fuck off cuck. everyone on /pol/ cares about this shit but Trump is THE most important thing
>>
>>69081072
At this point Trump threads are just copy-paste shitposting. Wake me up when he faces some real trouble. Right now he can do just fine without /pol/'s jizz.
>>
>>69080723
Basically gas pipes. Syria was making deals with other Shia states and giving their back to the sunni states. The kikes fear the rise of a new persian empire (Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebannon are all Shia states) so they will take Sunni Jihadist not backed by Iran that a Shia goverment backed by Iran in Syria.

For the muslims nations is more that they are wahabi sunni states (The saudis, Qatar, Turkey, Erdogan is a sunni Wahabi muslim) and they hate the shit out of Shias, so for them is backing someone to take out an unwanted neighbor.

It is actually pretty complicated but this cover the most basic notions.
>>
>>69080579
Twitter is the new /pol/
>>
As a professional journalist, fuck this fag hiding in Peru making pseudo news.
>>
File: 1433662450234.jpg (630 KB, 1048x2080) Image search: [Google]
1433662450234.jpg
630 KB, 1048x2080
/pol/ isn't dead

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

it's just sleeping

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

When this story broke last year we posted about this in its own thread but also in /syriageneral/
>>
>>69081311
>Middle East geopolitics boils down to Shia vs Sunni vs Kikes
Color me surprised.
>>
File: 1455077760720.jpg (501 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455077760720.jpg
501 KB, 1920x1080
>>69081450
however I didn't know that a journalist was killed for exposing this information

So I'll keep bumping this, gud thread
>>
>>69081505
W-what happened?
Are mods angry at us?
>>
>>69078234
I fucking new it they are coordinating the invasion. Burn in fucking hell you pieces of shit.
>>
>>69078234
Another micheal hastings

Meanwhile journalists in turkey whine about due process.
>>
Kind of surprising she would be killed for "revealing" common knowledge. But then again for every person that has known this there are 25 that have no fucking clue
>>
File: 1444006337042.jpg (9 KB, 208x242) Image search: [Google]
1444006337042.jpg
9 KB, 208x242
>>69078234
>acting like the US funding rebel groups in Syria in an attempt to overthrow Assad is news

I thought this was common knowledge broski. A Sunni/Shia civil war is good for the west, were letting the muds kill you each other for as long as possible. Our enemys are killing each other hopefully this civil war goes on forever
>>
File: 1449106437867.jpg (98 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1449106437867.jpg
98 KB, 720x529
>>69081564
It's not the mods...it's us (the userbase).

Everyone is so goddamn focused on memes instead of actually discussing politics. Even last year in november and december the signal:noise ratio of posts wasn't this absurdly skewed toward noise.

pic related is a pretty "meta" example since people love to post these memes instead of actual discussion/arguments all the time now; but the whole forced /int/ flags thing just made discussion that much easier to subvert now because you could just spam memes about the country rather than the poster

>tl;dr: mods didn't invent memes, we did
>>
File: IMG_61011.jpg (82 KB, 462x616) Image search: [Google]
IMG_61011.jpg
82 KB, 462x616
>>69081594
Merkel and other Euro cucks will allow Turkey to join EU soon~
>>
>>69081712
I can't believe everyone forgot about Michael Hastings, too. That's another one that still disturbs me to this day because of the whole implications behind the possibility of "hacking his car" to make it accelerate and crash
>>
>be white
>go to literal shithole in a warzone
>allege your homeland is in bed with the fucking enemy
>get killed

No tear shed at all. Could've all been avoided if she wasn't such a stupid cunt.
>>
>>69081712
>write Why Democrats love to spy on people
>die shortly after.
>>
Heres an interesing clip proving the ISIS - USA connection from JUST TODAY -->

https://twitter.com/LinaArabii/status/713094885478440961

Watch the video in the tweet.

Reporter asks how the US Government State Dept Rep feels about Palmyra being liberated

State Dept Rep is visibly upset that it has been liberated by ISIS!!!!!

They really do not even hide the fact that we support ISIS. Only in the Mass Media do they try
>>
File: 1458184983659.jpg (98 KB, 1000x460) Image search: [Google]
1458184983659.jpg
98 KB, 1000x460
>>69080723
>>69078728
>>69081311
http://www.democracynow.org/2016/3/25/erik_prince_in_the_hot_seat

To make things more exciting Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater is getting in trouble- for sending private troops to fight AGAINST ISIS and stem migration into Europe from Libya!

It seems pretty clear that Erdogan has delusions of bringing back the Ottomon Empire, and the US seems to also be fine with destabilizing Europe with terrorism.

When Trump gets elected, it's going to get worse for Europe as terrorism goes up and a price tag on American troops to protect them comes swinging down on them. We hegemony now.
>>
>>69081072
new as fuck
>>
>>69078234
Nowhere does it provide any evidence about the US funding ISIS, Piotr.

Turkey sees the Kurdish factions as their primary enemy so their so called support of ISIS is realpolitik, and it's not direct support as they're bolstering the Syrian Islamist groups hostile to ISIS.
>>
>>69082191
but putin looks so based riding his pony, obama must be behind it
>>
>>69081460
The middle east, yeah. But what is interesting is what does the US and the EU have to gain from all this shitstorm. And that is when shit gets fun and creepy and scary.
>>
bet you trumpfags ignore the fact that a Blackwater executive Joseph E. Schmitz is Trump's closest foreign policy advisor.
keep pretending he would change things...
>>
>>69080976
Saddam and Muammar were no puppets. Which is why they died.
>>
>>69082842
Maybe he just knows a thing or two about removing kebab,
>>
>>69082842
Trump isn't gonna change shit. No politician ever does.
>>
>>69083068
That is his point. The only way to win this war is by not participating in it. The US isn't the EU that is flooded with Wahabi sunni muslims and unlike Belgium the US take pretty seriously their security and what some kebab do when they enter their country from the outside.

You do have problems with the kebab on your country already that were born there and the like but those aren't huge problems, San Bernandino was nothing compared to what the kebabs did in Paris or Brussels, the only think you need to stop is the creation of masques that teach Wahhabism, for example in the UK most of the masques (created by organizations backed by the Saudis) teach Wahhabism.
>>
>>69083737
I saw pissed off David Cameron saying that Islam must be stopped on TV today. Maybe there is still hope. I need to move to UK before they close the borders and GTFO from EU.
>>
>>69083737
There are plenty of radical Sunnis in the US, Jorge. And the Muslim advocacy group Council on American–Islamic Relations was created by the Muslim Brotherhood. Anwar al-Awlaki was a go-to Muslim moderate after 9/11 interviewed by NY Times and National Geographic among others. I think you're seriously understimating the developing Muhammadan problem in the US. I could easily see the situation get worse very quickly. The only saving grace at this point is that black Muslim converts will tend to lean toward their ghetto black culture and lots of haram stuff rather than embrace Muhammadanism to the fullest. If the black Muslim converts were organized better by radical Sunnis to drive the cause of Islam, the US would be in deep shit.
>>
>>69083695

Lol.
>>
File: 4L_ivbJVP43.jpg (232 KB, 1000x542) Image search: [Google]
4L_ivbJVP43.jpg
232 KB, 1000x542
>>69080723
1)A FUCKIN PIPELINE ! Assad said fuck off to US plan ( qatar , SA , syria , turkey and then europe) and said " i make pipeline with iran and iraq and THEN STRAIGHT TO EUROPE without kebabs . US got pissed and everyone else
2) fucking USA trying to make another puppet state
3( greater israel ?
>>
>>69080579
once election season is over hopefully most of the newfags will leave and some of the oldgaurd will come back and we can have comfy natsoc threads again.
>>
>>69078728
>Everyone knows
Not the population. Hell, by all indications neither do Finnish politicians. I know some people in there and they seem to have no idea.
>>
File: 1448441391369.png (66 KB, 614x522) Image search: [Google]
1448441391369.png
66 KB, 614x522
>>69085645
>implying we'll have an election

Sorry bud, but the apocalypse will be preventing an election
>>
>>69078234
>be american
>get shot
>>
File: dootsimus.jpg (7 KB, 175x185) Image search: [Google]
dootsimus.jpg
7 KB, 175x185
>be american
>be offended by everything
>bush did 9/11
>>
>>69078234

American journalist working for Press TV. Hardly any connection and totally impartial when it comes to reporting Syrian civil war.

Literally on payroll of Iran. About as credible as RT or Al Qai.. Al Jazeera.
>>
>>69082112
No Agenda covered this pretty well today, Prince hadn't actually performed any services and they shut him down. Offered his services to Libya as a border control mechanism, but since a lot of their assets were frozen due to concerns of governmental legitimacy they were trying to help get the EU involved which would benefit them on the other end. I really suggest listening to the piece No Agenda put out today.
>>
>>69081072
shill harder, I don't think we've quite got it yet
>>
I feel overmatched with this stuff. Our own governments are coddling our enemies.
>>
>>69080135
Good thread.
>>
Remember to vote for your favorite jew puppet candidate to make Israel great again.

Bump!
>>
>>69082327
Oil and McDonald's in the middle east really.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x338
>>69082842
Also he has Walid Phares, a pro Zionist propagandists that is Arab Christian and has a huge beef with Hezbollah and Shias in general.

From what I gathered of the guy he is anti Iran and anti Havez (Assads dad).
>>
So Turkey is actively supporting and sending arms and aid to ISIS? Wow, tell us something we don't know.

It does make you think that in this day and age of shutting down dissent by governments, especially and famously Turkey's, why would she not do a Snowden and get the news out in another manner?
>>
>>69078234
turkey-syrian border open you can cross with a fuking tank. when belgium shit happen isis in syria handing out ton of turkish sweets........... and btw why is the big silence about isis lose in palmyra they got the bigest beating there not a single shit. for them assad is them main threat not isis noone give a shit about paris brussel anymore thats why more to come.
>>
>>69087565
jet beams can't melt steel fuel
>>69096443
type english please
>>
>>69080896

>its literally trumps fault

fucking liberal cunts
>>
>>69078728
Thank God I'm not alone. I keep saying this, but they call me crazy.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.