[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever wondered why your HB1 Indians are so smart? This is how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: bihar-759.jpg (58 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
bihar-759.jpg
58 KB, 759x422
Ever wondered why your HB1 Indians are so smart? This is how they passed their high school exams to qualify for uni.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7aaMj9gyhE
>>
>>69076744
Where I grew up there was a lot of Koreans. They cheated like no tomorrow. Even the bros among them admitted this, so inb4 "you is rayciss!"

Everybody knows this lol
>>
I've seen this but I don't understand. Do the kids just get up and go to the window? Do they shout answers at the kids? Where did the answers come from? Why not just give them to the kids beforehand if they already have them?
>>
>>69076744
yes we know they cheat
>>
>>69076821
cont

Or is this a coverup, and it's simply an everyday occurrence that Indian adult men climb up school buildings to leer at the children inside?
>>
>>69076815
>inb4 "you is rayciss!"
do you know where you are?
>>
Designated cheating schools
>>
>>69076821
I assume they are checked for cheat sheets before the exam, that's why their relatives throw them through windows during the tests.
>>
>>69077067
That whole place needs a good dose of Ebola.

Why did you forsake us Ebola-chan?
>>
>>69076821
>>69077067
Or maybe they smuggle the questions outside, where it's solved by a bunch of adults, then thrown back in.
>>
>>69077226
>solved by adults
You're giving their relatives outside far too much credit.

I'm guessing the answers are bought from the teachers.
>>
>>69077608
Fair point, actually.
>>
This is actually at an Indian med school.
>>
eh, had the chinese do it all the time at uni, they fake results and English proficiency to get into uni, cheat at uni and join the workforce as stupid as before. Its a cultural thing.
>>
Everyone including the professors in my EE department at school knows the exchange students from India are morons.
>>
Pics are from UP and Bihar area a.k.a the actual "shitty curry-niggery" part of India. Which also is sadly a big part. People there are poor, and cheat a lot, and usually pick up manual labour anyways. As expected.
I can safely say in good places(north,north-west and south India) Indians don't cheat this shamelessly.
>>
>>69081456
Yeah. I saw this video the other day as part of a documentary, and the commentator pointed out that this is from the dirt poor part of India where families will do anything including cheating to try get their kids to uni, or at least get decent degrees. It was said that on average every kid has 5-6 family members and friends as "coaches"... which is actually quite impressive if you regard it as support.
>>
>>69076744
There's an Indian girl that works at the place my girlfriend just started at. Said she had a bachelor's in Computer Science. Doesn't know how to copy and paste.
>>
If you ever meet an Indian in an American grad school that did their undergrad in India, they probably cheat on everything. They come to American universities in herds, and the stick together so they can share answers. They also have virtually every old test for whatever university they go to. It's disgusting, and it happens at pretty much every American university.

They're easy to pick out. If they look Indian, and if they smell like they don't use deodorant, then they probably cheat on everything.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.