[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AUSSIES, GET IN HERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: australian-flag.jpg (203 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
australian-flag.jpg
203 KB, 600x399
Are you sick of the nanny state laws? Sick of not having the right to defend yourself in your own home? Sick of not having the same rights Americans have, that we deserve in a constitution?

Don't listen to the cynics and naysayers who say you can't make any political change, because you can and i'm about to explain how.

Last night me and a few other anons formed a political lobby group, based on the following ideals.
>Restoration of Australian liberties (including home defense, free speech)
>Removal of nanny state bullshit (speed cameras, red tape on EVERYTHING)
>Reduction of house prices to give our own a fair dinkum go

So you may be wondering, what does a political lobby group do? Political lobby groups in Australia have the legal right to create and disseminate propaganda to the public, to persuade their views. They can also garner public support and take that directly to a sitting member of politics.

We plan on linking up with the liberal democrats, a currently active political party who shares our views regarding liberty. You can read about what they are for on their website, but a short summary would be they are pro gun, pro freedom of speech and anti-nanny state).

Don't be one of those cunts who goes "she'll be right mate" or thinks it's impossible. If you see this beautiful country we love so much in pain and in need of brave people, then stand up. We can make this country better.

If you're interested in actually making a difference, then i will explain in the next post how to get started.
>>
>>69076709
If you are interested, send an email to..
>[email protected]

You can make a throwaway for now, that's fine. Send the following so i can see you're actually interested in this.

>Name
>Where you're located, don't need your address but just a general area
>Why you want to join
>What you can offer
>Any good personal ideas you have, or what you feel passionately about
>What you love most about Australia

It's important to note, we are an actual political lobby which will be registered and making real change. This means no meme spewing, we're taking this seriously.

This is for people who genuinely love this country, see it hurting and want to help before we go too far down the cuck train.
>>
>>69076862
Ignore that email, that was the old throwaway, forgot to edit my copypasta.

Send to [email protected]
>>
Also, an additional note.

We are more of a social lobby than an economic lobby, that is, we primarily will be dealing with issues that affect people's day to day lives, such as the nanny state bullshit or the lack of adequate home defense rights
>>
File: hanson4.jpg (14 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
hanson4.jpg
14 KB, 240x160
>>69076709
We know it's you, Pauline Hanson ;)
>>
I just came here to shitpost
>>
>>69077371
Thanks for the bump mate :)

If you're interested, see >>69076998

>>69077396
Then shitpost about pure fucking freedom. Tell my aussie brothers how nice it is having the right to defend your home, free speech and no nanny state.

We need a healthy dose of freedom down under. Then, she'll be right.
>>
File: average europeans.png (362 KB, 680x395) Image search: [Google]
average europeans.png
362 KB, 680x395
Friendly reminder that USA, Canada, and AUS are the only countries that still breed actual men rather than pic related.

Thank you
>>
>>69076709
You have my support, shy of the house prices. You want to make it tougher for foreigners to purchase land? That's fine. But to limit the free market, even within your own boarders, is an issue I would stand against.
>>
>>69076709
OP of algebra thread here... why did you call me here? I'm not Aussie so please kick me out.
>>
File: 1458944089931.jpg (14 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
1458944089931.jpg
14 KB, 251x241
Most Australians have had a same-sex sexual encounter
>>
>>69077507
I want moi feish n chip ship in Dipswitch back in 'Strayian hands. Dem Lebanese-Arabs own et and eye'm not 'appy.
>>
>>69077763
No, it's a special situation. It's basically laundered drug money coming from china, combined with investors buying properties and getting a tax benefit for not renting it out.

That's right, we have properties that could be rented to people, doing NOTHING.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/real-estate/buying/australias-ghost-suburbs-a-national-scandal/news-story/7e74c62fc314f86a2c8b176f3358d13f

Have a read.
>>
File: Me.jpg (37 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
37 KB, 338x450
In Australia, it is illegal to become popular if you are the son of a blacksmith.
>>
File: cheeky wink putin.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cheeky wink putin.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
Australian's are best when restrained and taught respect with the sharp side of a cane.
>>
File: Back to MelBin.png (3 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Back to MelBin.png
3 MB, 1600x1200
The local population of Melbourne has been known to be degenerate in nature for some time.
>>
>>69077827
>>69077899
>>69077960
>>69078028
Just stop posting mate
>>
>>69078028
There's still quite a few non shit people in Melbourne, they're just outnumbered.
>>
File: Aussie Meter.jpg (67 KB, 567x354) Image search: [Google]
Aussie Meter.jpg
67 KB, 567x354
All Patriotic Americans are hereby called to shitpost up any and all threads created or populated with aussies. If a threads Aussie meter goes above "drongo" be prepared to drop everything and begin shitposting to prevent the Austrlianization of this board.
>>
File: Varg Never Regret Smile.jpg (26 KB, 362x500) Image search: [Google]
Varg Never Regret Smile.jpg
26 KB, 362x500
>>69078133
nay, cunt.
>>
>>69078228
mate, we have your back in gun control threads quite often. most of us are pro-gun and pro-freedom.

plus, we have your important military bases to manage your satellites (pine gap)
>>
File: GreenOutnumbering.png (68 KB, 980x862) Image search: [Google]
GreenOutnumbering.png
68 KB, 980x862
>>69078161
I will support your claim by offering evidence
>>
File: Zapruder 313 "Pink Mist".jpg (13 KB, 230x171) Image search: [Google]
Zapruder 313 "Pink Mist".jpg
13 KB, 230x171
>>69078370
I'm just gammin' ya cunts. Ya can dish it out but ya can't take the piss. I think you're all sweet as, but I gotta keep you on your toes.
>>
>>69078664
nah i'm glad for the bump, i really want to recruit more aussies to this.

we can save our freedoms if we hurry
\
>>69078398
thanks mate
>>
I won't join because I would much rather see the federation dissolve.
>>
>>69078920
come on mate, we can make australia great again before we're too cucked. it's not over yet.

even Melbourne has people standing up and fighting
>>
Join up with the UPF
>>
>>69079261
While i personally agree with their immigration stance, i feel like we need to reclaim our guns and liberty first.

We can't change everything at once, the majority of the public is in favor of getting rights back and will support us near 100% apart from the authoritarian bootlickers, wheras they are divided on immigration.
>>
they r truuee blue aussie mate
>>
>>69079386
but you can still get Guns here? its just harder then it is in the USA
>>
>>69076709
ah she'll be right
>>
>>69076709
> that we deserve in a constitution?
Having unelected officials changing laws, like the american's gay marriage law?
No. That idea can fuck right off.
Yes to home defence. Some guy got charged for defending himself in a fight against a thief/intruder IN HIS OWN HOME recently. That shit needs to end.
www.s
mh.com.au/nsw/man-dies-after-breaking-into-home-in-newcastle-and-being-detained-by-homeowner-20160327-gnruib.html

House pricing = negative gearing and capital gains discount which needs to go. Also land release for residential comes into it, but they're actually having a go at addressing that side of it. Here in NSW, anyway.

Red tape doesn't belong with nanny state, it's more an excessive government/bureaucracy issue.
>>
>>69079477
Yes, but you don't have the right to use them to defend your home.

That's what we want to change.

We want people to be able to use a tazer or a gun on an intruder who is threatening their lives.

Home invasions are skyrocketing.

>>69079523
i saw that mate, that's what spurred me to action.

Please send us an email.
>>
File: IMG_0494.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0494.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
>>69079477
>but you can still get Guns here?
Just not the fun ones.
>>
>>69079199
Australia was never great. Give me one time this mock up country was great. Fuck the federation, we'll be better off without a federal government.
>>
File: OI MISTAH PROIME MINISTAH.jpg (32 KB, 740x534) Image search: [Google]
OI MISTAH PROIME MINISTAH.jpg
32 KB, 740x534
>>69079890
>For a bunch of Limey Criminals, you are a pretty swell people.
>>
>>69076709
Also get rid of that Helmet shit for pushbikes
>>
Give us FTTP NBN and il vote for you lol
>>
File: JBPetersen.jpg (68 KB, 645x1000) Image search: [Google]
JBPetersen.jpg
68 KB, 645x1000
>>69079890
The Bjelke-Petersen era. But it was limited only to Queensland.
>>
>>69076709
>liberal democrats
ayy lmao cucks
>>
>>69079720
Do you know whether the liberal democrats have stated a position on negative gearing and capital gains tax discounts? Seems like they could go either way, because it is a discount on tax, but it's also government creating a winner and thus losers which is also against their principles afaik.
>>
>>69080100
Then you're only supporting what I'm saying about the federation.
>>
>>69080071
I actually agree with this, but we're not a political party.

>>69080052
That would fall under our nanny state bullshit and is on the chopping block.
>>
>>69078398
Nuke this state
>>
>>69076709
The thing I don't understand is how things turned to shit there, and in the EU. In the case of australia specifically, Americans would have made a stand to keep their guns. Whether we would win or lose, that could be debated for the rest of time. You can bet we would try though. That's why you see so many small chipping away of our gun rights. They know that incrimental restrictions are the only way they have a chance at an eventual gun grab. I think it might be past time for aussies to gain their freedom by force. Just my opinion though. I know you guys have an ever increasing sjw population which complicates things greatly.
>>
>>69080178
They seem more likely to be against it, their tax reduction is like 40k income tax free thresh hold, then a flat rate
>>
>>69076862
>>69076998

>Guys we're starting a super serious political group.
>gmail account.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Don't you need money to formally register to be a political group? Are you going to take extra shifts at Target or are you going to ask Dad for money this birthday??

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Holy fuck.
>>
File: 1458440461972.jpg (45 KB, 373x332) Image search: [Google]
1458440461972.jpg
45 KB, 373x332
>>69079763
>this guy has an ottoman in his kitchen
>>
>>69080440
Quit fucking shitposting, it's a throwaway email to weed out who's serious, before i give actual information.

Crikey
>>
>>69080194
Might also add the most stupid law enacted, speeding fines cost less than not wearing a helmet on a pushbike
>>
File: IMG_0585.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>69080497
>>
>>69077659
You can add New Zealand to that list too m8, we're still allowed to own rifles.
>>
>>69076709
>Restoration of Australian liberties (including home defence, free speech)
You can't restore things that never existed
Yes the government intruding on the free market is always an excellent idea and never fucks things up at all. I'm 27 and own 4 properties, get away from my shit
>>
>>69080497
It's called a poof, you faggot
>>
>>69080570
I just bought an M92, they're fun, I screwed in a piece of rail to the upper fore-end and put on a TLR-2 HL, fuckin cool little dune coon blaster
>>
>>69079477
People just want more of the unreasonable restrictions lifted.
>>
>>69080691
There is no way to defend the laundered chinese drug money coming in, which is what's the biggest culprit (in melbourne at least) and needs to be clamped down on.
>>
>>69080499

Yeah, I'm about as serious as you are mate.

>Collect the emails of 6, maybe 10 Anons.
>"Uh okay, what do we do now?"
>"Uh I dunno, let's email someone maybe"
>Types out email to local member - "Hi we're a new political lobby group, email us at our gmail account. Please consider allowing us to have guns and make houses cheaper"
>Local MP's administration assistant laughs in his chair
>*Delete's email*
>>
>>69078161
>they're just outnumbered.
Only in the eyes of the media and leftist "community organisers"

The thing that fucks conservatives is that most of us just want politics to fuck off because we don't have time for it. We have jobs to do, businesses to run, families to raise, etc. The Eternal Leftist has none of these and all the time in the world to run around bleating about it.

>>69080271
Americans have the benefit of their constitution protecting it. We didn't, so cunts basically rammed through parliament whatever they pleased despite huge protests.
>>
>>69080790
Mainly the right to defend yourself in your home.

Also >>69080691 25 years ago, the cops would tell people to get a pistol if they were in danger from bikies and use it to defend their home.

We used to have a culture of home defense, you just were not old enough to remember it.

And make no mistake, this is not the government interfering with the free market.

>We're proposing to stop criminal entities laundering money
>Remove taxpayers footing the bill for shit they should not be

After that's gone, the market will actually be more naturally free.

>>69080957
nice shitposting m8

>>69080992
Pretty much.
>>
>>69080957
I suspect you disagree with some parts of his political position, and just want to shit on it. And thus convince people not to work towards the positions you oppose.
>>
>>69081084

>pointing out difficult truths
>'shitposting'

Glad to hear you are such a rational and open minded aspiring political figure.
>>
>Last night me and a few other anons formed a political lobby group

Do you realise how ridiculous this sounds?
>>
>>69076709
DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING MY AUTISMBUX YOU LOLBERTARIAN BABBY CUNTS
>>
>>69081167

I agree with most of his points but his execution of this whole "lobbying group" is comically amateur.
>>
The system is designed to destroy new political parties. I'll spare you the multiple examples from recent and not-so-recent history.
What you need is a social movement like the Tea Party from the States. We become a huge voting block and force change through supporting and rejecting candidates. Swinging seats are where we can make the most difference. When candidates from both parties realise they must court our vote by giving us what we want, then we can restore this great country. What we need to work towards is an Australian Bill of Rights. It's far in the future, but a worthy goal.
Just don't be a bunch of fags and start "The Australian Nationalist" party or some other bullshit and maintain a general thread here on /pol/ where everyone argues about what the logo will be. That's bullshit.
Do what the Don does: use the media, use democracy to further our aims. The systems are there: exploit them.
>>
>>69081337
Not on the table mate, it's a small issue compared to other ones.

>>69081260
>>69081359
And how would you run it better?

Do you expect me not to have a throwaway to weed out who's serious and who just wants to spew memes?

I'm actually looking to make a change and shitposting about how we will fail is just cynical actions from someone who can't do it themselves.

For those wondering, no we will not be lobbying politicians until we have a mountain of evidence and convinced voters to lump on the table before them and show them (this is how you get elected).

>>69081419
We're not a party, we're a lobby group.

We can do things parties cannot.
>>
>>69077881
Same in New Zealand except worse. Capital gains on property is Tax free.
>>
>>69081639
Well, that's a start.
Might I suggest going to Whirlpool and angrying-up the Boomers? They will be a wonderful tool if properly set in motion.
>>
>>69081639
You're asking people to trust you with their time and energy. What reason do they have to do so?
Why you and not somebody else?
>>
>>69081807
we are already on it. currently, we are discussing how best to appeal to majority voters, and what these demographics typically respond to.
>>
>>69081359
You're almost certainly being economical with the truth.
>>
>>69081639

>I'm actually looking to make a change.

Yeah, that's called being in your early 20's. Your time would be better invested in studying hard, finding a job, and building a career. This whole angsty "GRASSROOTS POLITICS" thing is quite frankly embarrassing and is best saved for a group of people with professional and political contacts (not strangers on the Internet) and someone with some amount of stable financials (which you obviously don't have due to your gmail address and want for "cheaper housing" (houses aren't that expensive even with an average wage)).
>>
>>69081337
>yfw old cunts are fully a third of welfare expenditure, neets and disabled are fuck all of it
>>
>>69080957
>potential futility makes his position inherently wrong
>>
>>69081807
We're already discussing something similar.

>>69081833
Because most cunts are already fucking apathetic, so why not give it a shot.

We're already formulating plans on how to do this. If you agree with our ideals, it won't hurt to come do something about it instead of powerlessly shitposting on here.

>>69082048
I suspect you have vested interests against this, the way you word it.

You know full well the reason i'm using a gmail is simply to filter people, without giving them the proper email, so we're not associated with 4chan.

Ironically, i actually have my own house. I only raise the housing issue because i see it affecting so many aussies and taxpayer money is being rourted through the system, drug money being laundered.

It needs to be cleaned up.
>>
>>69082048
Holy fuck. You're either a shill, or suicidally pessimistic.

>we'll never accomplish anything, so why even try?

Good on you OP for trying to make a change.
>>
>>69082048
you dont own a house, do you? most houses in residential areas with 2 bedrooms cost upwards of $700000 in victoria. the closer you get to the cbd, or other more industrial areas, the price skyrockets past a million for the same quality of property.
>>
File: 1328740736185.jpg (14 KB, 249x316) Image search: [Google]
1328740736185.jpg
14 KB, 249x316
>>69082048
>(houses aren't that expensive even with an average wage)
>>
>>69082048
>someone with some amount of stable financials (which you obviously don't have due to your gmail address and want for "cheaper housing" (houses aren't that expensive even with an average wage)).

Garbage. Plenty of actual economists have pointed out the issues of having house prices and tax incentives as they are in this country. Some of which are self described '1%'ers.
>>
>>69082197
I ask legitimate questions and you tell me I'm shit posting.

Do you have money or contacts in politics that can be put towards making real change?
Do you have any political experience?
Any experience in influencing change at all?
Any credentials of any kind to speak of?

Come on mate, try and sell this to people a little more. The other guy is right, it comes across as amateur. But what do you expect people to think?
>>
Speed cameras are actually a good idea to look into. A detailed study of road deaths vs similar countries without fixed speed cameras, analysis of revenue and which companies are profiting from them. I'm pretty sure the entire reduction in road deaths is a result of safer cars not anything state governments have done.

Another interesting thing is the very high taxes on car imports and new cars in general. As people driving newer safer cars is the primary cause of the reduction in road deaths they are using taxes to make it more likely for road fatalities to occur so they can then scam them out of money via increased speed cameras.

Most countries have taxes set up to encourage people to drive newer cars, not force them into older ones.

Investigating this and making youtube videos might get you considerable interest which you could leverage to expand into other areas.
>>

Unless you propose a "white people" discount, reducing house prices just makes it even easier for the rich and foreigners/other people with benefits to gobble up the market
>>
>>69082048
>Your time would be better invested in studying hard, finding a job, and building a career. This whole angsty "GRASSROOTS POLITICS" thing is quite frankly embarrassing
Why can't you do both? I'm a member of a party here in Canada and it doesn't prevent me from going to school/work in any way.
>>
>>69082523
>post your details here so I can make sure your group is attached to 4chan
>Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>69082197

Fine. Have fun. I hope you think of me in three month's time when this goes nowhere and you decide to give it up.
>>
>>69076709
Looks good to me, chum.
I've just sent an email saying I'm interested.
>>
>>69080236

Was in Melbourne for a week in December and it was a great place - loved it there. But fucking LMAO @ the amount of leftists there are. This is coming from a WA bro.
>>
>>69082434
it's pretty good shitposting, but it's giving us free bumps so thanks.

If anyone's interested in joining and making a change, send an email to [email protected]

>>69082523
I do have a mate who's a sitting member in parliament right now, so while i personally don't have political experience i hear stuff from him.

Naturally i'm being a bit shy on details so as not to associate this with 4chan, that's all. The gmail is a throwaway to filter people.

The strength of our lobby movement will be people power, as everyone has something unique to contribute and we can pool resources.

I have some financial experience as i work from home trading the stock market as my job and own my own home as a result.

>>69082704
You can, i have a lot of free time due to my great job.
>>
>>69082598
what we are proposing is a little more nuanced than that. currentely talking with op about that. issue has been compounded by this: http://www.news.com.au/finance/real-estate/buying/australias-ghost-suburbs-a-national-scandal/news-story/7e74c62fc314f86a2c8b176f3358d13f

since finding that, the discussion has shifted from "lower prices" to "reduce exploitation and improve overall equality of life".
>>
>>69082846
Do you have a website with all the pertinent information?
>>
>>69083066
We will in a matter of days. For now we're in a chat program discussing ideas.

Shoot out an email and i can tell you more than i would on here. (instructions at the top of the thread)
>>
>>69082048
Stop being a loser. You're just a whiner.
>>
Anyone else amazed at how far left the media is?
Have you ever watched SBS and ABC? It's unbelievable.
All they play is positive stories on diversity and refugees, panel "debates" on how bad racism and gender equality is, and then some documentary on trannies.
It's the same everyday, how is this allowed?
>>
>shalom fellow freedom loving goys! Here is this great organisation that we are making that you can become a part of, my Australian friends! Trust me goyim! It will be great! Your privacy will be protected and we will be able to stop the march of the nanny state and zionist lobby!

Nice fucking try Schlomo, some of us haven't forgotten ((((Liebler))))
>>
>>69076709
Will sit down and process this properly tomorrow when I am not on the piss, but in all sincerity, thank you for doing this and getting a ball rolling.
>>
>>69083178
OK, you need to be organised.
Set up your website. Better yet, register as a lobby group if you want legitimacy and to be able to earn the trust of people with money. If you don't want people to associate you with 4chan, get off 4chan.
If you haven't got the time or resources to filter out spam emails then you haven't got the time or resources to effectively lobby on my behalf. Come back when you're unafraid to step out of the shadows.
I say this out of love. You are doing the right thing, just inefficiently.
>>
>>69079199
No they aren't. Melbourne sabotages every attempt at political reform the rest of the country makes.
>>
>>69083376
No problem mate, just copy down the first 3 posts, all the pertinent information is there.

>>69083343
If you're afraid the secret police will come raid you for doing something 100% legal and accepted in democracy, you are a coward.

>>69083498
yea, but there's still a few in there who don't share the sentiment

>>69083494
I only started here because i knew there are people on here that share the ideals. I live in Melbourne so finding similar minded people to help get the initial setup going is difficult, as you can imagine.

But i am trying my hardest to make it work and it's already coming across successful, we're getting some nice interest.
>>
>>69083494
this was literally started at 3am this morning, there isnt much of a chance that a campaign like this could be organised properly in under 24 hours.

we are currently recruiting so we do have the resources. without support, this is nothing.

4chan could have been selected for any number of reasons. the main one i think is because it is more likely to find active supporters on 4chan, than on plebbit or any where else. we needed to get the ball rolling, and we need to start with as little resistance as possible.
>>
>Expecting the most apathetic populus on earth to do anything
LEWL

i wish

Nobody even demonstrated when they made Demonstrations illegal
>>
>>69083330
Guess which city they are based in?
>>
>>69076709
Would you describe this as a right wing movement m8?
>>
>>69083901
Sydney, proving it to be at least as bad as Melbourne
>>
>>69083641
I support you and your ideals. Get organised before you petition 4chan for support. Your time is better spent getting your ducks in a row rather than taking stabs in the dark on /pol/.

Is your group organised? Who are the decision makers. Do you have specific goals in mind, specific pieces of legislation you want to change? What is your plan for doing so?
I don't mean to condescend to you. But you haven't given this information freely and I don't want to send you an email.
Go hard mate, you can do it.
>>
>>69083330
>Have you ever watched SBS and ABC? It's unbelievable.
Nope i absolutely refuse to watch or go anywhere near them anymore.

They where tolerable up until 2013 then they snapped and went full bluepill

How people can still watch QandA is absolutely beyond me.

>Middle of the roader Gen Y parent makes a great point about how 'Safe Schools' brainwashing her little boy into putting on a dress and 'roleplaying' as a lgbti+ is fucked up
>Only a couple of the audience members agree
>rest boo and carry on and the panel ignores it completely except for a right wing christian who was the only voice of reason in the whole thing

JUST fuck my country up
>>
>>69083641
Just leave. Deny that city your economic output. That's the only way to fight the beast. No one will listen to Melbourne when its under 50% white and broke. They will lose their grip on the mainstream culture.
>>
>>69083641
>he literally is forgetting how the membership list for ON got leaked and people were getting doxxed IRL

Fucking stupid libertaricucks I swear
>>
>>69084161
>They where tolerable up until 2013
lol no they weren't. they have been fucked since the seventies.
>>
File: 1455079310982.jpg (201 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
1455079310982.jpg
201 KB, 780x780
>all these losers who complain and do nothing
>complain about people who want to at least try and make a difference
>>
>>69084249
>need help from people
>call them losers
>>
>>69084161
>rest boo and carry on and the panel ignores it completely except
And this is why the Left believes that they're the majority.
>>
>>69084034
No, i would not. Everyone's entitled to personal opinions regarding immigration (i'm personally against it) but this lobby is specifically for freedom.

We're anti-authoritarian, to put it bluntly.

>>69084213
There's some good in melbourne, there are still rational people here...it's just the radicals are very fucking loud.

But they are not the majority, i promise you. They just think they are.

Anyway, we will be addressing personal liberty problems and authoritarianism stepping over it's bounds all across australia, so if you have an individual problem in your area, include that in your email.

We're not left or right wing and we're not anarchist, nor authoritarian.

We simply believe the government needs to be more accountable for it's actions and the people need more power in this democracy, starting with personal liberties.
>>
File: 1454223337850.jpg (97 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1454223337850.jpg
97 KB, 792x558
>>69084369
BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE
>>
>>69084231
They are not even human at this point. Distilled degeneracy shills.
>>
>>69084442
>No, i would not
I thought that is what you would say m8. In that case you need to google "Robert Conquest's second law of politics" to see what will happen to your movement.
>>
Only whites should own guns
>>
>>69076709

yall ready gone done did it
>>
>>69084387
They wish.

Otherwise we would end up like the EU (even faster)
>>
>>69076709
Start a facebook group and post it to /pol/ if we are your target audience. You have my support but I don't know if I want to send info to some group that so far doesn't even have a manifesto. If I am going to join up I want actual info, count me as interested but wary.

What are you offering that the Liberal Democrats/other parties aren't offering already?
>>
Just chiming in to offer morale support. Fight the good fight, ausbros
>>
>>69084697
we're not a party, we are a lobby group.

so while the libdems sit in parliament pushing our ideas, we're actually out there convincing people through various means.

anyway, you're welcome to use an alias and shoot an email for now, like our other members said above, we started this 24hrs ago.

we already have a dedicated chat room and website is coming soon.
>>
>>69084697
>What are you offering that the Liberal Democrats/other parties aren't offering already?
I am guessing since this a actual grass roots party it might not sell out as quick

Liberal Democraps sound terrible just a more leftist big buisness orientated version of the LNP we have already
>>
>>69084697
This right here. I've been asking them why I should trust them, but not satisfied with the answers.
>>
>>69084442
Whats concerns me is the 2 tier firearm ownership system thats been allowed to develop in Australia.
Large rich property owners can still own AR's but the average worker in renting a laborers cottage is only allowed a bolt action.
I think its a very ominous sign, I also know certain backgrounds in .gov can get you semi-auto long-arms without the 'property requirement'.
Basically rich and well connected people are keeping their guns. Peasants are getting slapped with all sorts of restrictions.
>>
>>69084862
This is fucked
>>
>>69084862
Very ignorant post.
>>
>>69079523
>Having unelected officials changing laws, like the amreican's gay marriage laws? No, fuck that.

The Constitution of Australia outlines the separation of powers in which the courts may interpret written law as it sees fit; so long as it fits the object/scope of the Act in question. So mate if the High Court of Australia could find a way to legalize gay marriage, home defence via guns or whatever like they did with Native title (read Mabo if you want to know how the "muh land" meme actually works) then they would; and are constitutionally allowed to.

Don't shitpost a yes/no checklist without knowing how it all works, that's Melbourne tier fuckwittery right there.
>>
>>69084862
I was not explicitly aware of this, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

That is fucked.

Please send us an email, if you're interested in making a change.
>>
>>69084862
That's fucked
If a light was shone on that, chances are the public would be outraged at those guns being available to anyone as opposed to the apparent class divide in weaponry
>>
>>69084933
very ignorable reply
>>
>>69084933
Bullshit. Have enough property or the right .gov contacts and you get a Cat D license.
Be a peasant. Cat A & B only.
>>
>>69084862
[citation needed]
>>
>>69084797
Where can I find the chatroom?
>>
> Removal of speed cameras
Maybe you shouldn't speed.
The rest is alright though.
>>
>>69083330
It's fucking ridiculous. My dad won't stop watching this shit fucking "news" show on SBS. I don't even want to mention it, it starts with an F.

Every single segment is "racist this" "racist that". The Adam Goodes saga was the fucking worst.
>>
>>69084862

that is definitely something that will be brought up. potentially very soon.

to everyone else, a facebook group will be made soon. dont expect flashy stuff though. literally being made as i type this.
>>
>>69084911
>>69084973
>>69085156
OWN 50+ ACRES. (AKA: HAVE MONEY)
CatD
Served in the globalist mercenary military
CatD
Peasant living in Melbourne
Cat A & B only
>>
>No speed cameras
>hurr I want to endanger surrounding vehicles and pedestrians so that I can do do drag races along highways without consequence
>>
>>69085333
Thats absolutely fucked
>>
>>69085355
Fuck off boomer go crash your camry into a indian petrol store ya cunt
>>
>>69085355
Do speed cameras stop people from speeding? I'd love to see some literature to support that claim.
>>
>>69085333
Well of course you are more likely to get approved for the more serious guns if you own large amounts of land.

You need to prove you have a use for them and obviously being a farmer is better for this than living in the suburbs and wanting the guns so you can pose with them in your mirror.
>>
No thank you, Mr. ASIO.
>>
How's this bloke on the news tonight, finds an abo in his daughters room, somehow breaks his neck in the struggle and is now charged with murder. what a fucking joke
>>
>>69085422
>le reddit ad hominem attacks
>I'm a """boomer""" because I don't want innocent lives endangered by reckless driving
Can't make this shit up
>>
>>69085462
Burden of proof is on you, if you are proposing a removal of speed cameras. You are proposing the change, so you must have evidence to substantiate it.
>>
>>69085462
No, we actually have statistics showing it causes more accidents for people to be watching their speedo every 10 seconds scared of a hidden camera.

Note, i'm not advocating speeding, but we don't need revenue raising cameras to book people for going 3km/h over the limit.
>>69085528
That's why we're trying to fight for the right to have home defense.
>>
>getting blown the fuck out of the cricket by india
you CAN NOT make this shit up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01GIRShXfg

>>69085536
>WAAA WAA RECKLESS DRIVING
Speed Camera's and HWP dont catch shit

Mobile cameras even less so all they do is all send you a fine AFTER you have been done for speeding

Goddamn your a fucking brainwashed idiot
>>
Why exactly shouldn't people who speed be punished?
They're putting themselves and others at risk.
Who gives a shit if speed cameras prevent speeding, they punish those who speed, which is a good thing.
>>
>>69085462
Do you fuckheads read the law, or do you just watch sixty minutes and think "FUCKIN GUBMENT AND ITS NANNY STATE BULLSHIT TRYIN TO KEEP CUNTS SAFE, JUST WANT DO SOME SKIDS IN ME VE KUNT"?

Honestly, think before you fucking post.
>>
>>69085462
http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/1133_cochrane.pdf

Yes, however, the actual amount varies due to differences in location, data gathering methodology and analysis methods.
>>
>>69085658
BECAUSE IT DOESNT DO ANYTHING

Niether does crushing cars and taking licenses away it doesnt work
>>
>>69085500
How is any of this illegal?
>>
>>69077881
It's restrictions on housing supply due to state government planning laws.
>>
>>69085680
>Do you fuckheads read the law,
Yeah because the current law wont even let us stand our ground in our own houses to defend outselves against intruders you fucking stupid brainwashed dickhead

FUCK they law and FUCK you
>>
>>69076709
Sounds like Libertarianism is getting some roots planted in Downunda. Good on yer m8s
>>
>>69085587
Not only do we have evidence showing the majority of fines are going towards people doing under 5km/h over, instead of hoons doing 200....the burden of proof is actually on the government to prove that speed cameras save lives.

We need cops out catching hoons, not cameras fining everyone on bell street coming home from work because vicroads changed it from 70 to 60 the day before and people are tired from work and don't notice.

>>69085658
You don't understand, the cameras here don't catch and stop people recklessly driving.

They catch people who are driving the speed limit on a road they've driven for 30 years, which got changed the day before and they did not notice because it's fucking stupid.

>>69085717
It actually makes more people run from the cops in dangerous chases.

I love how the standard argument is "you must be a reckless driver" if you want bullshit speed cameras gone that are just there for revenue raising.

I also want more cops stopping dangerous drivers.
>>
>>69085632
>Speed Camera's and HWP dont catch shit
Proof? Because without it, this is shit that you are pulling out of your ass that is worthless.

I don't speed around cameras, and am generally more cautious around highways where there have been previous mobile speed cameras.
>>
>>69076709
Godspeed ya sick cunts
>>
>>69085684
Inb4 "hurr durr ABC" here is a link to the original article:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0012902/

ABC one is just in pdf form and has a plain english translation section.
>>
>>69085725
I'm on /pol/.
Since Australia is heading the way of the UK I could be accused of hate speech or labelled a right wing extremist by being here.
>>
>>69085773
Come to SA.
We can bash cunts who invade our homes, provided we use "reasonable force"
>>
>>69084972
>same rights Americans have, that we deserve in a constitution
An American style bill of rights, as alluded to in the OP is what I oppose. I broadly agree with John Howard's reasoning on this:

>The essence of my objection to a bill of rights is that, contrary to its very description, it reduces the rights of citizens to determine matters over which they should continue to exercise control. It does this by transferring decision-making authority to unelected judges, accountable to no one except in the barest theoretical sense,

www.theaustralian.com.au/business/legal-affairs/john-howard-rejects-bill-of-rights-as-buck-passing/story-e6frg97x-1225766612439?nk=4897ee28b77e039724850482e334cc20-1459149154
>>
>>69085725
It's not, infact australia encourages lobby groups to form and represent the people's interests.
>>
>>69085773
>yeah I read the law
>fuck the law
>fuck you
>yeah I'll ignore your earlier post where you see how the constitution BTFO'd us wanting to make all these changes.
>whaddya mean the courts can do shit
>whaddya mean that if they take away cameras they would just fuck our ability to get around after we are inevitably found guilty of committing a crime in court.

You're more dense than a jar of refrigerated honey mate. Jesus Christ cunt.
>>
>>69085816
>It actually makes more people run from the cops in dangerous chases.
Then they grab your plates and go to your home.

As soon as you get done for speeding/hooning and they have evidence your better off stashing the car somewhere and parting it out or swapping it into another chassis which i think its what alot of people are doing i am seeing alot of cheap LS v8 commadores lately
>>69085822
Dash cams and witnesses do more good then fucking cops please stop dicksucking the law would you!? They dont CARE about you or want to keep you safe they just want to raise revenue
>>
>>69076709
Sounds like an ASIO honey pot, luring auspolacks into some hellish ruby ridge scenario.
>>
Didn't read the thread yet but
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-28/death-of-alleged-newcastle-thief-devastates-family/7279078
>"They've lost their father, their beautiful father that they haven't seen for years because he was in jail, which has nothing to do with this case," Ms Dickson said.
>Picture of guy with sleeve tattoo and mother who looks like an ape
>>
>>69085816
>we have evidence showing the majority of fines are going towards people doing under 5km/h over,
Then present it.

>We need cops out catching hoons, not cameras fining everyone on bell street coming home from work because vicroads changed it from 70 to 60
What a great use of police resources! Even MORE highway patrol when they could be instead focusing on actual important crimes. What an incredibly illogical, expensive and generally absurd proposal.

In any case, where do you draw the line? If someone is going 10, 20 30 kms an hour over the speed limit, is that appropriate? Your policy is vague, and has no credibility.
>>
File: 1457834426096.png (261 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1457834426096.png
261 KB, 878x900
>>69085953
Have fun getting raped by Jamale Muslami because you cant 'legally' fight back so you lie down slowly on the floor and let him have his way with you.

Sounds really true blue to me mate

Go the fuck back to melbourne
>>
>>69085928
>I want a bill of rights
>I agree with a guy who is quoted as saying that a bill of rights is a buck passing scheme that reduces rights
>I agree with a guy who took away guns

Can't make this shit up....
>>
File: 1438585814599.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1438585814599.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>>69086030
>>
>>69086030
>Sounds like an ASIO honey pot
They want to lure Nazis m8, not lolbertarians.

this thing is legit (although doomed of course).
>>
File: Speed-cameras-Vic.jpg (39 KB, 560x224) Image search: [Google]
Speed-cameras-Vic.jpg
39 KB, 560x224
>>69085970
I know that, but the dumb p platers shit themselves and run because they're scared of losing their car.

Trust me, they're so terrified of losing their pride and joy they will run over it.

Anyway, let's stop pretending speed cameras are to stop hoons. If they were, the majority of fines would not be for people doing 5km/h or lower over the limit.

>>69086030
Nothing illegal about it, it's actually encouraged.

>>69086108
Pic related. Look who they're actually catching. That kind of "speeding" is as innocent as a bloke tapping his accelerator a bit too hard and getting fucked before he has time to brake. It's not dangerous at all to go 5 over, it's dangerous having people watching their speedos.

I would advocate speed cameras should only ping people doing 20 above as an alternative, so they only catch dangerous drivers.
>>
>>69086162
>I want a bill of rights
Who wants this?

An elected official changing the laws I can live with. They're representing the people.

Unelected judges are not.
>>
>>69085970
>I'll post some strawman arguments, that'll persuade them to my side!
You can't make this shut up

>Dash cams and witnesses do more good then fucking cops please stop dicksucking the law would you
What does this even mean? You are saying that policeman on every road with a speed gun is a rational proposal instead of having speed cameras. That's expensive and waste police resources
>>
Man, it sucks to hear how fucked Australia is right now. They were always my backup country to move to if things ever went horrible south in the US.

Will the west ever get it's shit together?
>>
>>69086112
Mate I live in Qld, I know the Constitution back to front and know that we are working within Human Rights Law on our immigration scheme by the skin of our teeth. I'm a conservative, not an idiot.

>Go the fuck back to Melbourne.

Stop projecting Wayne, you'll get into Monash after you do a cert III in justice studies; just like your career counselor said you would.
>>
I think our gun laws are fine tbqh, the only thing i would change is to make semi-auto rifles obtainable like cat b and a rifles.
>>
>>69086322
We're living in a country that's becoming more and more of a nanny state.
A bill of rights would help prevent us from turning in to the UK by giving the people rights that can't be taken away.
>>
>>69076709
>http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/how-citizens-arrest-led-to-murder-charge/story-fnj3rq0y-1227805599317?from=public_atom&utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=News.com.au&utm_medium=Twitter
>http://www.baka.com.au/nsw/man-dies-after-breaking-into-home-in-newcastle-and-being-detained-by-homeowner-20160327-gnruib.html

THIS STORY MAKES ME SICK.
>Abo breaks into guys house
>He defends his family
>Cops arrive take criminal abo to hospital
>Abo dies
>They charge the guy who defended his home with murder
>The danger was if the police believed the homeowner went “overboard”, it was no longer self-defence but a criminal act.
>Police refuse the guy bail and push the murder charge through because "not enough proof he was breaking in
Meanwhile.
>Slater had recently been released from jail for other break and enter offences.

Also, it's basically just up to whether the police 'feel' like you defended yourself, your family and your home too strongly.

Meanwhile police are tasered people to death on multiple occasions...
>http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-12-13/police-to-face-assault-charges-over-brazillian-student-death/5154398
>http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-15/sydney-man-dies-a-week-after-being-tasered-by-police/7249440

Highest charge they recieve IF they recieve a charge is assault.

Yet australians still insist that we citizens don't deserve gun rights or the right to self defense because we should just rely on police.

Fuck this country's antigun rhetoric so hard.

TL;DR: Police can murder you and get an assault charge, if you defend your home you are facing a murder charge.
>>
>>69086382
Either way, the argument that speed cameras stop hoons must be stopped.

I have debunked it right here >>69086258

You can look for yourself to see how all the fines go to regular people, not hoons.

>>69086403
And people being able to defend their homes from criminals who have guns themselves.
>>
>>69086417
5 out of 9 judges mate
>>
>>69076709
You're got literally no chance in hell of changing house prices.
>>
>>69086463
then join us mate, it makes us sick too. shoot an email and we're gonna do something about it.
>>
>>69086322
So you want a referendum changing the entire legal system of Australia; where common law is retro-actively abolished?

Can't make this shit up. I may have misread your post regarding a Bill of Rights but read our fucking Constitution man. Stop shit posting, get on Austlii or Comlaw and read it you dugong.
>>
File: 1457227077830.png (24 KB, 273x250) Image search: [Google]
1457227077830.png
24 KB, 273x250
>ausbros at eachothers throats

this hurts me guys
>>
>>69086585
>dugong
lel
>>
>>69086051
REEEEE

>Defend your home from stupid boong who breaks in
>Knock him the fuck out
>Stupid coon forgets to breath
>???
>Dies later in hospital well after the incident
>You get charged with murder for defending
your home and family
>Media sides with the fucking dead robber
Nope he should have just buried the fucker.

FUCK i am legit mad
>>
File: 1421411441457.jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1421411441457.jpg
22 KB, 225x225
>>69086620
lol what a vagina.
>>
>>69077255
So...a knitting circle basically
>>
>>69086620
shitposters shitposting shitposters

>>69086680
no body no crime m8
>>
Shouldn't we just be pushing to vote in LDP?

www.ldp.org.au
>>
>>69086258
You do realise that people will always drive to the unofficial limit? So lets say that you implement a policy where you will not be caught if you drive over 20 km/h over the speed limit. For example, you see very few people on the roads going 10% below the speed limit.

Consequently, the majority of drivers will then, drive 20 km/h over what they were doing previously. And inevitably, some will go 25km/h over, meaning they will get booked, and then people will complain about how they wern't going substantially over the speed limit. Surely you can see the illogicality of this argument.

And anyway, you are saying that 20km/h over the speed limit is acceptable. So you seriously believe in suburban areas that 80km/h an hour is safe? With all the potential hazards (little children, parked cars etc) that are in those areas, this would be disastrous for public safety.
>>
>>69086539
What happens after I send an email? How do I know I can trust you. You're just some random guy on 4chan.

Why shouldn't I just become a member of the LDP?

I'm all for what you are doing if genuine though.

I'm just not sure I want to send my personal info to strangers from 4chan.
>>
>>69086470
I think you should be able to defend your home however you see fit. But i get the feeling that you gun nut lolbertarians have some sort "hero with a gun" fantasy you want to live out which i find cringe worthy and pretentious.
>>
>>69086737
Sorry, my third sentence should be actually my second sentence. I structured that poorly.
>>
File: your wives' friend.jpg (8 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
your wives' friend.jpg
8 KB, 300x200
>>69076709
Prep the Turnbull.
>>
File: 1458787576702.gif (1 MB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
1458787576702.gif
1 MB, 828x828
>>69086463
>>
>>69086728
>LDP
They are a meme party that will never win another seat now that the voting laws have been fixed.
>>
>>69086728
We are, we're not a political party. We're a lobby that will support them.

They share all our ideals.

>>69086737
We can increase the penalty for being busted at that speed, but my point is they have done an incredible amount of dodgines to fine people.

The bell street thing where they changed a 30 year speed limit and put hundreds of hidden cameras overnight...that shit needs to stop. Pure revenue raising.

>>69086741
You can use an alias for now. See above, we're a lobby supporting the libdems

>>69086754
No, i'm not in favor of open carry.

Just home defense, including with bats, tazers and fists. People should not be getting in trouble for defending their home.
>>
>>69086680
The media only sided with the abo because the POLICE sided with the dead abo's family.

Can't allow the dead abo's family to complain because that would be racist not listed to them and push a murder charge.

Meanwhile cops cause an abo death and it's swept under the rug.
>>
>>69086585
>So you want a referendum changing the entire legal system of Australia; where common law is retro-actively abolished?
Where are you getting this from?
You've identified the error in your original memetext attack post on mine, is this another mistake on your part?
>>
File: 1458104371376.jpg (30 KB, 212x300) Image search: [Google]
1458104371376.jpg
30 KB, 212x300
>>69086910
And the stupid Abo has ruined his familes life, the victim he was trying to rob's family and life AND made us look like a bunch of auscucks.

THANKS BOONGS
>>
>>69086896
So why wouldn't we seek to change that?
>>
>>69085587
I didn't propose anything. I asked if speed cameras reduce speed related crime.

>>69085680
I know what the laws are. I'm asking for literature which probes that speed cameras reduce speed related crime.
Not sure what you're so upset about.

>>69085861
>>69085684
Thanks friend. I'll give it a read.
>inb4 hurr durr
People sure do have thin skins on this board lately. Just asking a question and I thank you for being the only to actually answer.
>>
Can I be the Fuhrer?
>>
>>69085927
SA is the worst fucking state in history, I hate all you fucking cunts. "Reasonable force", rofl, that's what we are fighting against you dumb faggot.

SA just put in place a whole suite of plaanning restrictions like an "urban growth boundary" because your faggot planning minister john rau thinks everyone should live in an apartment. enjoy paying a million bux for a house, faggot.
>>
>>69087087
Yeah m8 ill vote 4ya revealing mah facken power level
>>
>>69087063
Leyonjhelm has permanently wrecked the LDP because he couldn't resist being a troll instead of a serious politician.

they are not recoverable now.
>>
File: 1446451253667.jpg (60 KB, 296x322) Image search: [Google]
1446451253667.jpg
60 KB, 296x322
Does anyone in your "party" have any parliamentary experience? Any experience working in a federal government department? Working for a Senator? If not you will fall flat on your face - you need to understand the talk and how things work. Call the office of a local member and try to befriend them to understand more. Also you will be laughed at by the corporate sector if you only focus on social issues - economic issues trumps and how it affects the supply of money ever more so. Befriend someone in the Department of Finance and Administration or DFAT. Or go State based - its not hard to find the names. Pro-Tip go to the Economics and Business school of your local university and talk to the lecturers/professors and find out where some of the alumni work now. Thats have you find out where they are now. Most of them are friends on Facebook/LinkedIn. Become relevant or die in obscurity.
>>
>>69087066
They stop very little hoon behavior, if that's what you're wondering.

They catch a lot of people doing innocent speeding 3km/h above though, as you an see in my statistics where 95% of the fines are for those people.
>>
>>69080957
>Collect the emails of 6, maybe 10 Anons.

The workgroup developing Tay 2.0, within two days, had 400 members on Slack from a few shitposts on /pol/.
>>
>>69086901
We can increase the penalty for being busted at that speed, but my point is they have done an incredible amount of dodgines to fine people.
Through what, increased fines? Heigtened time of suspension of licences? Even jail time? Now you are sounding dictatorial, which is what you are supposedly fighting against. The speed limit argument will never change, regardless of whether you increase he speed limit or lax restrictions.

>The bell street thing where they changed a 30 year speed limit and put hundreds of hidden cameras overnight...that shit needs to stop.
Ok, so through how? Increasing the speed limit so that the guy would have gone 20km/h over instead? Your policy just isn't viable. Many of your other policies have right intentions (stand your ground, free speech etc) but this one is the obvious failure.
>>
>>69086901
Hmm. Not sure I share your ideals. I honestly believe in the right to self defense and if you have such a right it should be counted as a legitimate reason to own firearms including concealed carry handguns.

>>69086754
Fuck off you faggot. Antigun nuts like you always like to imagine progun people as crazy fucks who are just looking for an excuse to shoot people. Another claim is that we should just 'lift weights and learn to fight'.

When I think about the right of australians to defend their homes I'm not thinking about fit young men. I'm thinking about women and the elderly having the ability to defend themselves from fit young men who might want to rape, mug or assault them.
>>
>>69087066
You are challenging the status quo, therefore if you are doing so, you need to give evidence as to why it should be challenged.

Oh and >>69087237
first line is meant to be greentext
>>
>>69087165
I've not been following his voting record very closely - are you able to summarise any trollvoting instances? Did he ever vote against LDP positions to fuck with someone?
>>
>>69087066
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0012902/

I posted this before. Here it is again.
>>
>>69087170
Fuck off and read the OP you silly cunt.

>>69087298
I'm not anti-gun you dumb cunt, just anti-dumb cunts with guns.
>>
>>69086923
You don't want judges making common law. Judges are given constitutional authority to interpret law as seen fit within the scope of an act, and apply that interpretation. Thus common law, or the doctrine of precedent, is created. By wanting judges to be stripped of this power, where law is interpreted by the courts and enforced by courts with this in mind, you are changing a founding principle of our legal system. You are proposing a breach of the separation of powers, literally the foundation of our Constitution.

If a judge finds this man who beat up an abbo was protecting himself, his family or his property he will will be acquitted. This is the power of our courts. To interpret and apply law.

This isn't even law school stuff, this is year 11 legal studies. What the fuck anon, did you just do woodshop because "legal is for nerds"? I acknowledged and will now apologize for my earlier memetext attack, however on the argument I am making here I am right.
>>
>>69087298
The doubly stupid thing is people who train to fist fight are far more interested in getting in to fights than people who carry weapons
>>
>>69087326
>trollvoting
It is more his public statements and media persona i was thinking of m8.

His vote has never been important.
>>
>>69087343
Yes I know. I thanked you for it.
Did you not read that part?
Well here's the part where I thank you again.
Thanks.
>>
>>69086728
>Do the test on their website
>No where near them but quite close to Democrats & The Greens
>>
>>69087411
Well if you are going to put a lot of effort into learning something, generally you are going to want to show your skills off. Basically people are wankers.
>>
>>69085927
Yeah and what is 'reasonable force' if the police 'feel' like you were 'unreasonable' because you picked up a bat or a knife to stop the stranger lurking around in your daughters bedroom at 2am you're going to jail.

'Reasonable force' is a vague bullshit law. We need clear laws with clear guidelines, not some vague bullshit based on feelings.
>>
>>69087359
Adding on regarding the acquitting of the abbo puncher; that acquittal will set precedent allowing home defense. This case is a turning point in our home defense laws. Leaving that to the courts is better than leaving it to the government, with it being a murder trial it goes before a jury. Literally every day people will decide if we can defend our homes; not politicians who are forced int submission by the greens on a daily basis.
>>
>>69087237
The thing is, the cameras have proven to be nothing but revenue raising. We're not some anarchist party that advocates for people to break the law, but we believe the law should apply a degree of common sense.

People being fined for honest mistakes is just dumb and fosters a hatred towards our government. No-one who's been fined thinks positively about it and that's not a good thing.

If people know they've done something morally wrong like murder, they'll understand usually why they're getting fucked.

But for a small tap of the accelerator, a human mistake...that really sets people on tilt.

>>69087533
Agreed, reasonable force is bullshit. In your home, you should have the right to take them out.

So for example, knock them unconscious, stop beating them after that. If they die as a result of wounds, it should not be your fault unless you tortured them after.
>>
>>69087359
Meanwhile the guy is going to spend a year or more in prison even if he's found innocent just so some pompous cunt of a judge can flex his muscles.
I'd much rather the cops just saying "oh he broke in and threatened you? She'll be right, you're free to go"
>>
>>69087309
There is no requirement to asking questions. Anyone can ask them about anything and for any reason.
There's no moral imperative for you to personally answer them.
>>
>>69076709
>liberal democrats that are pro guns and free speech
>water spins the other way when you flush
What a strange country
>>
How hard could it be for you guys to make a difference, you guys have fewer people than Texas. Also aren't you pussies sons of outlaws you should be living in high test paradise already.
>>
>>69087615
read
>>69087603
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>69087484
My bad. I see it now. 4chan threads are hard to read with lots of text posts. Here is a pic to break it up.
>>
>>69086728
>supports gay marriage
Dropped.
>>
>>69087640
They're classical liberals, who fought for people's rights.

Liberals used to be cool, until progressives (sjw's) invaded them and took over.
>>
>>69087722
This

although the greens where always shit
>>
>>69087698
No problem m80
>>
>>69087354
Define 'dumb cunt'. Plenty of dumb cunts sign up for the police force or military but nobody complains when a cop is carrying a gun.

Giving people the right to self defense and the right to use a gun to do so doesn't mean everyone just gets a gun now.

You would still need a licence and people prone to a violent background or a criminal background would not be able to obtain a licence.

You are basing your political policy on a hypothetical situation where a 'dumb cunt' gets a gun.

If you really don't want dumb guns having guns just don't ever get one for yourself.
>>
>>69087702
>Not supporting two adults who aren't related to eachoher
So long it doesn't happen in a Church I'm ok with it.
>>
>>69076709
VICTORIA VICTORIA VICTORIA VICTORIA
B E S T
F U C K I N G
S T A T E

S H I L L I N G
F O R
D A N D R E W S
C U NT S
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 1092x885) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 1092x885
>>69087418
>his vote has never been important
Could you please die? You are the problem with democracy.
>>69087505
Jesus lad, what are you doing on /pol/ if you're unironically a cuckold?
>>
>>69087864
>Supporting two adults of the same sex marrying each other
I'm not okay with it.
>>
>>69087614
>...but we believe the law should apply a degree of common sense.
But your proposals are not common sense. You are simply advocating an increase the the speed limit tolerance, which will in turn mean people will universally drive faster, and they STILL will occasionally drive faster than your allocated speed limit tolerance metric. So this really does nothing to change or solve the issue (people will still get booked, people will still be unhappy about being only slightly over the speed limit, and there will still be calls to increase the speed limit) but only makes roads less safe for pedestrians and surrounding vehicles.
>But for a small tap of the accelerator, a human mistake...that really sets people on tilt.
You have repeated this line many many times, yet as I've said, this will remain constant whether you increase the speed limit or not.
>>
>>69087943
>caring about what other people do in their own homes
fuck off nanny state
>>
>>69087702
Why the fuck should the state be telling you what a marriage is? It's a religious convention you cuck.
>>
>>69087943
If only we could poll the nation.
I honestly don't care either way I just wish faggots would stop bitching about it.
>>69087914
>Jesus lad, what are you doing on /pol/ if you're unironically a cuckold?
I support gun rights, limiting immigration, freedom of speech/reduction to certain regulations.
I just don't want a race war right this minute.
>>
>>69076709

You should start a political party called "The Facebook Politics and Bandwagon Sentiment Party"
>>
>>69087359
Interpret, yes. Any further changes to our system, such as a bill of rights which can give them more opportunity and/or scope to make decisions that should be made by elected officials - such as the gay marriage issue, no. I'd not like to see that.

You said it yourself, if the courts could have found a way to allow gay marriage, they would have. As they did in the USA. They were unable to here, and it is up to elected officials to either decide whether it will be made legal, or put directly to the people. I prefer this outcome on this style of issue.
>>
>>69087943
Why?

I'm not pro gay marriage but I never understood being anti gay marriage.

I just don't give a fuck.

I just think we should make it legal so everyone will just shut the fuck up about it and the elections will be based around something that is actually important instead of faggots.

But some people are staunchly opposed. Why is that?
>>
>>69088046
>not wanting a race war for Christmas
What a fag
>>
>>69087978
here's what the safety experts say

http://www.drive.com.au/motor-news/140kmh-safer-in-australia-safety-expert-20101011-16fer.html

http://www.carsguide.com.au/car-news/merc-says-we-should-drive-faster-17953

I think that speed cameras should be removed, as they don't actually prevent people speeding. They catch them after the fact.

As it stands, if a cop sees you doing an absurd speed he can physically stop you in the moment.
Why not spend the existing resources that hwy patrol uses to bust people 3/km over on busting real dangerous drivers.

It would probably cost less.
>>
>>69088046
>plebiscite
>worth it
why bother wasting millions to ask some cunts in QLD what they think about homos, the majority of Aussies want it passed, just hurry the fuck up and homos will stop whining. Plebiscites are fucking garbage.
>>
>>69087618
You are asking a question implicitly saying that speed cameras are ineffectual in preventing motor vehicle collisions/accidents. You directly asked me previously whether speed cameras stop people from speeding, in response to me criticizing the notion that getting rid of speed cameras would improve public safety. You should instead be refuting my statement about the status quo if you are indeed insinuating that it should be changed.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.