[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christians of /Pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: questioneverything.jpg (80 KB, 520x750) Image search: [Google]
questioneverything.jpg
80 KB, 520x750
Why does the Bible explicitly condemn homosexuality many times but nowhere condemns pedophilia?
>>
>>69075966
That's covered under sexual immorality.
>>
>>69075966
>>69076081
To elaborate, any sex outside of marriage is a sin.
>>
File: 1459059754743.jpg (176 KB, 564x812) Image search: [Google]
1459059754743.jpg
176 KB, 564x812
>>
>>69076081

So would homosexuality in theory yet it merited specific mention and pedophilia did not. "Sexual immorality" has meant very different things to different cultures at different times.
>>
>>69076209
Like I said, any sex outside of marriage is sexual immorality.
>>
>>69075966

Does the Bible need to condemn every fucking degenerate thing until people get the idea that >NO DEGENERACY< is the theme?

The Bible doesn't either condemn Self-Armpitsex because it's pretty obvious having sex with your own armpit is degenerate

It's not an encyclopedia. Do not be a degenerate piece of shit is the whole of the sex laws
>>
>>69076290

Then why specifically mention homosexuality but not do the same for pedophilia?

>>69076598
>Does the Bible need to condemn every fucking degenerate thing until people get the idea that >NO DEGENERACY< is the theme?

When it condemns something harmless like homosexuality but says nothing about pedophilia and outright endorses slavery, yes
>>
>>69076820
>Then why specifically mention homosexuality but not do the same for pedophilia?
Perhaps it was more of a problem than pedophilia.

>endorses slavery
This is false.
>>
File: 1453230580170.jpg (89 KB, 960x468) Image search: [Google]
1453230580170.jpg
89 KB, 960x468
>>69076820
>homosexuality
>harmless
Are you are leaf that took a little trip south to post with a US IP address?
>>
>>69077021
>This is false.

No it isn't. I'm aware apologetics exist for it but just because something tumbles out of a Christian's mouth doesn't make it true.
>>
Back in the day there were a whole lot more people fucking every girl that hit puberty and the concept that only 18 or older was ok was not then established. Maybe it was just too controversial.
>>
>>69078175
Go ahead and show me where the Bible endorses slavery then.

I'll wait.
>>
>>69076820

Homofaggotry is not harmless you dumbass. Homos have the highest rates of pedophilia cases. Plus, your average homo has HIV and passes his disease around like no tomorrow
>>
>>69079454

inb4 "B-but Jesus mentioned slavery so he must have endorsed it."
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.