[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>reminder that the Quran says that killing one innocent is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 315x468) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 315x468
>reminder that the Quran says that killing one innocent is like killing the whole of humanity
>reminder that Daesh is not Islamic
>>
>>69075850
>reminder that infidels are not innocent
>>
>>69075909
This so much. It specifically says that infidels should have a whole variety of different punishments.
>>
>>69075909
>>69076005
the two of you are so blatantly ignorant

let me guess, you're going to quote excerpts from certain verses of the quran, maybe even edited to suit your agenda, while completely ignoring the textual context and tafsir surrounding them and all of the scholarly rulings on the matters

the only infidels that the quran commands its followers to kill indiscriminately are particular groups of arabian polytheists who had broken the peace treaties they had with the muslims, raided their caravans and murdered their people
>>
Innocence is a social construct.
>>
>>69075909
>>69076005
Have either of of you actually read the Holy Quran?
>>
>>69075850
>killing one innocent is like killing the whole of humanity
Unless for a soul or for corruption done in the land
>>
>>69075850
bull fucking shit. the verse states that it was ordained to the sons of israel, ie jews, and not muslims. muhammad mistakenly thought that a statement from the talmud was an order from God
>>
File: 1440084937790.png (36 KB, 651x429) Image search: [Google]
1440084937790.png
36 KB, 651x429
>>69076216

fuck off with your islam-splaining
>>
>>69076260
They've read misleadingly edited and chopped up quotes on wikiislam.com I'm sure
>>
>>69076216
>the two of you are so blatantly ignorant
>let me guess, you're going to quote excerpts from certain verses of the quran

kek, all I needed to know right there.
>>
>>69076260
Let's hear your argument
>>
>>69076260
I've read enough to know that having a cat means that I can eat pork if I ever find myself in the middle of a caliphate.
>>
>>69076358
so you don't want actual islamic explanations about these misconceptions you have, you want to continue perpetrating them even though the only muslims who ascribe to them are the same people that everybody fucking hates and wishes death upon (ISIS et al)?

you're about as concerned with the reality of the theology as tumblr is; I understand you're sick of people saying "refugees welcome" and third world criminals ruining european cities but you have to retain objectivity and understand that no credible authority within islam promotes these things. ISIS picks and chooses what they follow and bases most of their justifications on weak ahadith and improperly interpreted, context-lacking excerpts from the Quran (basically the same thing you do); other groups like al qaeda and the taliban don't even give a single fuck and just make up nonsense and feed it to illiterate mountain people
>>
>>69076423
I love how you go on to quote an excerpt of my post without the relevant context that disproves the point you're trying to push; typical kike tactic

you can find parts of the bible that promote murder as well so long as you ignore the context around them and the scholarly interpretations
>>
>>69076552
Islam encourages all mankind to live peacefully through total submission to Allah (swt), the supreme power in the universe.
Basically anything Christianity does, Islam does better. The best decision I ever made was converting.
>>
>>69075850

>The terrorist organization headed by the guy with a PhD in Islamic Theology from the top Islamic college in the middle east is not Islamic.

Ok
>>
>>69076846
>basically anything Christianity does, Islam does better
Except drone strikes I guess. Oh and creating civilization.
>>
>>69077209
Mate they are proud that they destroyed Iraq and turned it into a desert. They actually believe that intensive farming was a 'golden age' despite it raping the land as if someone had salted it.
>>
>>69076735
>scholarly interpretations
Doesn't prevent people from interpreting them differently. Why else have muslims been waging war on non-muslims for centuries?
>>
File: super.jpg (10 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
super.jpg
10 KB, 236x314
>>69075850
reminder that youve taken the quote out of context, and that you should read the sentence before and after.
>>
>>69077209
The Islamic Caliphate was already in the European Renaissance level of development during Europe's dark ages. It was stolen Islamic texts that brought about the enlightenment and Renaissance in Europe. Unfortunately the Islamic world never fully recovered from what the Mongols did.
>>
>>69076216
Every religion allows its followers to kill in certain situations. We care about Islam because we happen to be on the bad end of its stick.
>>
File: 1458665481600.png (31 KB, 600x751) Image search: [Google]
1458665481600.png
31 KB, 600x751
>>69075850
You forgot the next verse

5:33 says

"The punishment of those who wage war against God and His Apostle, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter."

Typical taqiyya bullshit going on.

Also explain this: http://hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari/85-/3850-sahih-bukhari-volume-004-book-052-hadith-number-044.html 288 narrations of mohammad saying jihad and being a mujahid has the highest reward in paradise and is the best a muslim can do..
>>
>>69076846
>under allah
And that's the problem muzzie faggot I don't want your shitty fucking god and his pedo prophet that waged war on half of the known world at the time whose descendants want to subjugate me and everyone else with the threat of death. You're all a bunch of faggots and I hope your future children die of cancer
>>
>>69077108
>>The terrorist organization headed by the guy with a PhD in Islamic Theology from the top Islamic college in the middle east is not Islamic.
what the fuck are you even talking about? there's no evidence he even has a degree in Islamic studies and he purportedly (there's no evidence at all) went to university in iraq, the top Islamic college is in Madinah, shows how qualified you are to speak on the matter

>>69077426
the exact same reasons why christians were waging war on non-christians and other christians for centuries as well, obviously the current terrorist issue notwithstanding
>>
>>69077753
>christians raging war for centuries
Nice meme.
Crusades were a response to muslim conquest. That is the only Christian religious war.
>>
>>69077753
Will you denounce sharia law right here and right now?
>>
List of Islamic terror organizations

Abu Nidal Organization
Abu Sayyaf Group
A-Gama'at al-Islamiya
Al Ghurabaa
Al Ittihad Al Islamia
Al Qa'Ida
Al Shabaab
Ansar Al Islam
Ansar Al Sunna
Armed Islamic Group
Asbat Al-Ansar
Babbar Khalsa
Egyptian Islamic Jihad
Groupe Islamique Combattant Marocain
Hamas Izz al-Din al-qassem Brigades
Harakat-Ul-Jihad-Ul-Islami (incl. Bangladesh div.)
Harakat Mujahiden
Hezb-E Islami Gulbuddin
Hizballah Military Wing
IS / ISIS / ISIL / Daesh (Islamic State [of Iraq and Syria / Levant] / Arabic name; respectively)
Islamic Army of Aden
Islamic Jihad Union
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan
Jaish e Mohammed
Jammat-ul Mujahideen Bangladesh
Jeemah Islamiyah
Khuddam Ul-Islam (w/ splinter group Jamaat Ul-Furquan)
Kongra Gele Kurdistan
Lashkar e Tayyaba
Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam
Libyran Islamic Fighting Group
Palestinian Islamic Jihad
Salafist Group for Call and Combat
Saved Sect / Saviour Sect
Sipah-E Sahaba Pakistan
Tehrik Nefaz-e Shari'at Muhammadi
Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan
Teyre Azadiye Kurdistan

Source: Blackstone's Counter-Terrorism Handbook (third ed.) page 437

Here is a link to the UK Government proscribed terrorist group pdf; it has an updated list

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/472956/Proscription-update-20151030.pdf

Can you spot all the other religions commiting terror?
>>
>>69077627
Your God is a perversion of ours, Jews and Christians are mislead Muslims. Islam is the oldest religion in the world.
>>
>>69077588
Islam forbids the killing of any civilians in conflict; ISIS are manipulators of the religion who have no morality. I understand you don't want floods of criminal refugees, I understand you want to uphold your culture. There is no reason why you have to propagate lies about Islamic theology in the process.
>>
>>69076216
I read the Quoran, the context only makes it worse. Nonbelievers are acum to them and have fewer rights to the point that conquered infidels can be freely used for sex even if they were married before and Muhammed himself urges his followers to fight for rape and justifies it claiming Allah himself said it was cool.

Do not let these people in our country.
>>
File: 1454447462192.jpg (445 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1454447462192.jpg
445 KB, 1200x900
>>69076216

The verses regarding peace are abrogated in favor of later ones that espouse violence and conquest.

Fuck off.
>>
File: bemoretolerant.png (319 KB, 460x415) Image search: [Google]
bemoretolerant.png
319 KB, 460x415
>>69077916
No.. who came first jesus or mohammad..

Mohammad came 600 years after jesus.. and thousand+ years after the old testament.

Mohammad was the one who introduced the qu'ran sira and hadith..

How the fuck can you say Islam is the oldest religion when it didn't even exist untill 6-700 years after jesus?
>>
>>69077598
>those who wage war against God and His Apostle
are you a fucking retard? you're emo about people being instructed to kill people waging war on them? no wonder your country is cucked to hell and people are beheaded in your streets

>Also explain this: http://hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari/85-/3850-sahih-bukhari-volume-004-book-052-hadith-number-044.html 288 narrations of mohammad saying jihad and being a mujahid has the highest reward in paradise and is the best a muslim can do..
that doesn't mean to start jihad where there is no proper cause; to be the aggressor in conflict is listed as a detestable act in the Quran and terrorism/killing of civilians is explicitly forbidden throughout all scripture
>>
>>69077916
Fuck, pull out. We forgot to check the flag. God damnt.
>>
File: 1458665050181.jpg (147 KB, 1584x1584) Image search: [Google]
1458665050181.jpg
147 KB, 1584x1584
>>69078067
Total lie, and muslims were predominately the aggressors throughout history.

See this is a problem a faith that instructs you to lie to the kuffar, and you believe you are following the truth haha..
>>
>>69078053
Islam was the religion of Adam, that was forgotten and perverted until Mohammed (saw) came as the last prophet and reminded the world
>>
File: last 30.png (259 KB, 584x4077) Image search: [Google]
last 30.png
259 KB, 584x4077
Jihad attacks, last 30 days:

Attacks: 146
Killed: 1093
Injured: 2921
Suicide Blasts: 35
Countries: 25

Attacks since 9/11: 28042

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
>>
>>69078220
Or maybe mohammad was a total liar that read a copy of the bible and changed it to suit his needs and presented his version of it to you that just happened to glorify him..
>>
>>69076260
>holy
Lol he literally copied tons of other scriptures. They found documents predating the shituan. It was made to spread his empire
>>
>>69078358
Delete this post, please, it's highly offensive and I worry for you for posting it.
>>
>>69077861
I'm not talking about the crusades you historical illiterate, I'm talking about the near constant state of war in Europe for hundreds and hundreds of years. Rivalries, land acquisition, resource acquisition, sectarian conflicts, whatever the cause may be. The kind of """"jihad"""" we see today only existed at one point in history before, with the khawarij, which were taken out by Caliph Ali ibn Abu Talib (ra). If you're mad about Umayyad or Ottoman territorial acquisitions you should also be mad about literally every other empire in history you stupid fuck

>>69077879
I don't think it should be the law of your country as it is non-muslim

>>69077895
Some of these groups are only listed as terrorist because of kike influence (such as hezbollah), but yes Islam has a terrorist problem, the point is that they are wrong and their actions are not condoned by the scriptures nor by the authoritative rulings by scholars of the religion.

>>69078020
Quranic abrogation is a heresy that was made up 400 years after the death of Muhammad (saw)

>>69077975
I've never heard of a "Quoran", are you sure you read a book you don't even know the fucking name of?

>have fewer rights
those aspects of fiqh aren't even covered in the Quran, you don't know shit about Islam

>conquered infidels can be freely used for sex
wrong

>Muhammad himself urges his followers to fight for rape
blatant lie, rape is a crime in Islam with very strict punishments that a cuck like you would call human rights violations.

>>69078053
it's a theological point that's irrelevant if you're not a believer yourself
>>
File: muk_jihad_1.png (293 KB, 950x1200) Image search: [Google]
muk_jihad_1.png
293 KB, 950x1200
>>69076216
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I JUST DUMPED THIS SHIT.
>>
>>69078414
I bet you call the Bible holy you stupid American faggot
>>
File: rot_jihad_objectives.jpg (391 KB, 912x1148) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_objectives.jpg
391 KB, 912x1148
>>69076216
>>
File: acid in school.gif (2 MB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
acid in school.gif
2 MB, 500x800
>>69078535
And on that note, found the troll.
>>
File: rot_jihad_pow.jpg (318 KB, 938x995) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_pow.jpg
318 KB, 938x995
>>69076216
Scriptures aren't on your side.
>>
>>69078205
are you a fucking retard? literally every civilization in history has participated in wars of conquest. this is how every empire ever was built. you are not concerned with objectivity.

>a faith that instructs you to lie to the kuffar
if you provide one actual proof of this I will jump off the george washington bridge right now, wallahi. (you won't)

>>69078329
nice job completely ignoring every argument being made in the thread fuckwit

>>69078535
stop posting

>>69078414
it was made to spread his empire that didn't exist until decades after it was made? are you quite alright in the head?
>>
>>69075850
But it doesnt mr abbo
It says killing a jizyah paying kaffir is
>>
File: kathir_kill_father.jpg (507 KB, 914x1715) Image search: [Google]
kathir_kill_father.jpg
507 KB, 914x1715
>>69076216
Nothing on your side.
>>
File: kathir_compulsion.jpg (358 KB, 911x788) Image search: [Google]
kathir_compulsion.jpg
358 KB, 911x788
>>69076216
Noooooooothing.
>>
>>69077929
>Islam forbids the killing of any civilians in conflict;
Does the Quran explicitly define those terms in ways applicable to the realities of the modern world?
>>
File: jihad_21_14_27.jpg (368 KB, 888x1074) Image search: [Google]
jihad_21_14_27.jpg
368 KB, 888x1074
>>69076216
Prophet warlord etc etc.
>>
>>69075850
is jannah like the end of evangellion when everyone turns into tang?
>>
File: summary_jihad_1.png (1 MB, 1024x3300) Image search: [Google]
summary_jihad_1.png
1 MB, 1024x3300
>>69076216
Blablabla defensive warfare and such and such.
>>
>>69078827
You are defending the ideology of a warlord pedophile YOU are fucked in the head
fuck off and die
>>
>>69078535
Typical with the threats..
>>
>>69078020

This man gets it.

>>69078617
Without abrogation, your holy book (kek) is reduced to a steaming pile of contradictions. Face it, either Allah, God if the sand niggers, is schizophrenic, or abrogation is correct, and your God is a violent cunt. At least the latter is rationally consistent with your own history, the Quran, and your prophet's, suffering be upon him, actions.
>>
>>69078617
>Some of these groups are only listed as terrorist because of kike influence (such as hezbollah), but yes Islam has a terrorist problem, the point is that they are wrong and their actions are not condoned by the scriptures nor by the authoritative rulings by scholars of the religion.

Taqqiya. Stop lying. Jihad has been a way of Islam for centuries, and is the reason why Islam has spread so much. You utterly believe in the violent spread of Islam, and the subjugation of infidels; it is in the Qu'ran and besides, why are there no Muslims marching in our streets about these "non-Muslims" besmirching Islam's otherwise (LOL!) "good name" (ignoring of course all the rapes of minors you do, the violent subjugation of women you preach, and the hatred against the west who has so kindly hosted you in our mosques)? They're to be found in our streets when we dare to react to this foreign, aggressive, violent religion harming our country, so why don't they do the same to terror groups?

>>69078827
>I directly post Islamic terror stats
>"nice job completely ignoring every argument being made in the thread fuckwit"
You cannot ignore the truth Ahmed, or argue it away, you fucking sneaky cunt.

You are all violent, at risk of radicalization, and are foreign elements who shouldn't be here in the first place. The fact you are trying to shame us into ignoring Islam's many crimes is itself shameful and disingenous.

This thread reveals the absolute arrogance of Islam
>>
File: rot_jihad_obligation.jpg (525 KB, 938x1448) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_obligation.jpg
525 KB, 938x1448
>>69078885
>>69077929
Good lord the ignorance.
>>
>>69075850
UNLESS it's in defense
UNLESS the person you're killing brings corruption to the land

Read more, you ignorant infidel.
>>
>>69075850
>reminder that the Quran says that killing one innocent is like killing the whole of humanity
The Quran makes a distinction between killing an infidel and killing a Muslim, you sneaky little raghead fuck.
>>
>>69078740
I don't give a fuck what some book written hundreds of years after Muhammad's death (saw) says and I don't even know the context of what you're quoting (I wouldn't trust your ilk to be honest)

I'll follow what the Quran says, in the 190th ayah of Surah al-Baqara, "God does not like the aggressors," thanks

>>69078819
first off: this is dealing with prisoners of war, who would have gone into slavery. this was a common practice at the time the book was written. any modern scholar will tell you that since the institution of slavery has since been abolished, these things you are quoting are no longer relevant -- while slavery is not forbidden per se (just as it is not forbidden in the bible) since the institution has been abolished any taking of slaves in the modern day is not considered permissible.

secondly, that's a book written by a scholar, it's not considered a scripture you fucking idiot
>>
>>69076216
Nice taqiyya, Muhammad.
>>
>>69079246

You're doing God's work, leaf. Keep being based.
>>
>>69079362
>(I wouldn't trust your ilk to be honest)
He says, while in a western country, enjoying western values and standards of living.

This is what I mean. You're all arrogant and will not accept any criticism of Islam, no matter who valid and based in reality and facts it is. For fuck's sake you're going around bombing and shooting everything you can, killing innocents for no reason in the name of Islam, and come here and try to convince us it's all a big misunderstanding. You're all absolutely untrustworthy and should go back to your desert. Why come to our countries if you hate us and our ways so much? We do not go to live in yours, so why?
>>
>>69078617

>abrogation is a herecy made up 400 years after mohammad

Why is it in the qu'ran.. again you lie..

"The Qur'an is unique among sacred scriptures in accepting a doctrine of abrogation in which later pronouncements of the Prophet declare null and void his earlier pronouncements.[9] Four verses in the Qu'ran acknowledge or justify abrogation:

When we cancel a message, or throw it into oblivion, we replace it with one better or one similar. Do you not know that God has power over all things?[10]
When we replace a message with another, and God knows best what he reveals, they say: You have made it up. Yet, most of them do not know.[11]
God abrogates or confirms whatsoever he will, for he has with him the Book of the Books.[12]
If we pleased, we could take away what we have revealed to you. Then you will not find anyone to plead for it with us.[13]"

>have fewer rights aren't even covered in qu'ran
Haha they are covered in the sunnah which is from where you get sharia law.. but nice taqiyya try.

>conquered infidels can be used for sex (wrong)
Oh COME ON.. sex slavery is completely illegal when it comes to kuffar, the one your right hand posesses, and annullment of kuffar marriages, and rape of kuffar women..

>claims islam is the oldest religion in the world, ignores my point when i show him that islam as a religion was created 6-700 years after jesus and not before.. and thousands of years after the old testament came into existance..
>>
File: summary_slave_girl_pregnancy.jpg (380 KB, 1024x1000) Image search: [Google]
summary_slave_girl_pregnancy.jpg
380 KB, 1024x1000
>>69079362
>I don't give a fuck what some book written hundreds of years after Muhammad's death

I think you do shitlord.

>while completely ignoring the textual context and tafsir surrounding them and all of the scholarly rulings on the matters
>>69076216

Ooooops. Guess you don't like that context, those tasfir and those rulings when they don't go your way am I right? And about slavery. I know it's not practiced anymore because Islam is in a "position of weakness" but huh, I also know it's not correct for Muslims to abolish it. Why? Because Allah allowed it. I don't know what kind of loophole they're working on there but once again the scriptures don't support this shit and neither do the classical interpretation.

By the way, I thought the Koran and Islam were TIMELESS revelation? Kinda weird that things can get outdated in a TIMELESS revelation. Doesn't sound timeless.
>>
>>69078850
I do not find this in Ibn Kathir's tafsir surrounding that particular ayah, do you have a source confirming the authenticity of this hadith?

>>69078873
>the english version of the tafsir available on the internet does not contain the part in red that is central to my argument
How the fuck do you expect me to believe you?

>>69078942
You are not citing the number of his hadith nor what book in which it originally appeared. I have no way of confirming its authenticity. You are a bullshit artist.

>>69078991
The stuff quoted towards the bottom only refers to Arabian polytheists, which you'd know if you actually read the Qur'an and noted verses like 9:1.

>>69079025
>Without abrogation, your holy book (kek) is reduced to a steaming pile of contradictions.
prove it

>>69079235
>You are all violent,
1.6 billion of us are violent? Really?

>The fact you are trying to shame us into ignoring Islam's many crimes
The crimes of idiots who contradict Islamic law are not the crimes of Islam
>>
File: mod_whole_truth.jpg (1 MB, 950x1300) Image search: [Google]
mod_whole_truth.jpg
1 MB, 950x1300
>>69079362
Let's be honest though : a lot of muslims ought to be forgiven because they just don't know.
>>
>reminder that i dont care what the quran says
>reminder that i just want to crusade and kill sandniggers
>>
File: breedoutpopulation.jpg (528 KB, 1024x1000) Image search: [Google]
breedoutpopulation.jpg
528 KB, 1024x1000
>>69080014
They still do the taharrush whilst they try to outbreed us like rats.. in order to try to turn the west islamic.. Isis however follows the islamic texts very well with the sex slaves etc. Because they are mujahid in state of war.. if muslims in general tried to follow that the middle east would be turned to glass, and they know that.
>>
>>69075850

Calling ISIS Daesh and thinking it means something is just proof of libtard mental gymnatics.

The acronym DAESH in arabic means LITERALLY the same as ISIS means in english. It's just "islamic state of of iraq and syria", but in arabic.

Fuck you and your CNN memes, OP.
>>
>>69078358

Big Mo' was illiterate
>>
>>69079324
Really? Quote me that ayah, you fucking liar.

>>69079436
Taqiyya is a tactic used by shias who pretend to be sunni to escape persecution. The word does not even exist in sunni fiqh.

>>69079699
>He says, while in a western country, enjoying western values and standards of living.
By his ilk I meant internet crusaders you stupid fuck, I'm not even reading the rest of your drivel

>>69079774
That is in reference to the contradictions between the revelations (Torah, Gospel, Quran), there is no contradiction within the Quran

>Haha they are covered in the sunnah which is from where you get sharia law.. but nice taqiyya try.
They do have some fewer rights, yes, but only as is necessary to run a proper theocracy. In any event that retard was lying when he said it was in the Quran, so what the fuck is your point?

>Oh COME ON.. sex slavery is completely illegal when it comes to kuffar, the one your right hand posesses, and annullment of kuffar marriages, and rape of kuffar women..
Slaves willingly becoming concubines is a lot different from saying that conquered people can just be randomly raped or subjugated into sex slavery

>>claims islam is the oldest religion in the world, ignores my point when i show him that islam as a religion was created 6-700 years after jesus and not before.. and thousands of years after the old testament came into existance..
I just told you it's a theological point that doesn't matter if you don't believe in it, why are you being so autistic about it? Islam is submission to God, Adam (as) was the first human and was a prophet of God who submitted to Him (albeit in error), therefore Adam (as) was a muslim and Islam is the oldest religion. If you don't believe in Islam obviously you don't believe in that.
>>
File: jihad_21_14_31.jpg (514 KB, 896x1387) Image search: [Google]
jihad_21_14_31.jpg
514 KB, 896x1387
>>69080049
>I do not find this in Ibn Kathir's tafsir surrounding that particular ayah, do you have a source confirming the authenticity of this hadith?

I don't remember the Surah. Best bet is 9.

>>69080049
>How the fuck do you expect me to believe you?

I believe I have the non-abridged version and I will modify my pic eventually.

>The stuff quoted towards the bottom only refers to Arabian polytheists, which you'd know if you actually read the Qur'an and noted verses like 9:1.

Riddle me this, friend : was the Koran only addressed to those Muslims close to Muhammad? Well, technically, yes. He was talking to them after all. Does that mean that the Koran only applies to the couple of people who were around Mo?

Lots of thing in the Koran are specific but need to be extrapolated. That's because the Koran is what we call a shit book.

Good job on going against the Shafi'i, Hanafist and Hanbalist schools by the way.
>>
>>69080455
>"He (Mohammed) seduced the people by promises of carnal pleasure to which the concupiscence of the flesh urges us. His teaching also contained precepts that were in conformity with his promises, and he gave free rein to carnal pleasure. In all this, as is not unexpected; he was obeyed by carnal men. As for proofs of the truth of his doctrine, he brought forward only such as could be grasped by the natural ability of anyone with a very modest wisdom. Indeed, the truths that he taught he mingled with many fables and with doctrines of the greatest falsity.

>He did not bring forth any signs produced in a supernatural way, which alone fittingly gives witness to divine inspiration; for a visible action that can be only divine reveals an invisibly inspired teacher of truth. On the Contrary, Mohammed said that he was sent in the power of his arms - which are signs not lacking even to robbers and tyrants. What is more, no wise men, men trained in things divine and human, believed in him from the beginning (1). Those who believed in him were brutal men and desert wanderers, utterly ignorant of all divine teaching, through whose numbers Mohammed forced others to become his follower's by the violence of his arms. Nor do divine pronouncements on part of preceding prophets offer him any witness. On the contrary, he perverts almost all the testimony of the Old and the New Testaments by making them into a fabrication of his own, as can be seen by anyone who examines his law. It was, therefore, a shrewd decision on his part to forbid his followers to read the Old and New Testaments, lest these books convict him of falsity. It is thus clear that those who place faith in his words believe foolishly."-Summa Contra Gentiles, Book 1, Chapter 16, Art. 4. Footnote: 1. Sura 21:5, Sura 44:14; Sura 16:103, Sura 37:36. - St. Thomas Aquinas
>>
>>69078617
>I don't think sharia law should be the law of your country if it in non-Muslim country.

Right there.
You don't believe in the separation of church and state, which is fundamental to all western culture. Also a reminder that if you disagree with western culture you don't believe in democracy, free speech, gender equality, and all that other good stuff.

Sharia law shouldn't be the law anywhere. It's a political doctrine that uses the guise of a religious group to promote its agenda.

>your religion practices waging war against nonbelievers until you reach a majority, which will in turn make the previously secular government of the nonbelievers your sharia controlled theocracy.

I don't care if you think that sharia law should rule Muslim countries, but when Muslims force other countries to become Muslim and adopt sharia, that's where you have a serious problem.
>>
>>69080014
>>I don't give a fuck what some book written hundreds of years after Muhammad's death
>I think you do shitlord.
>>while completely ignoring the textual context and tafsir surrounding them and all of the scholarly rulings on the matters
Not when said books contradict the actual Quran. You do realize most ahadith are fake, right? That is why we have hadith science. I wouldn't expect you to know a single thing about Islam, though.

>And about slavery. I know it's not practiced anymore because Islam is in a "position of weakness" but huh, I also know it's not correct for Muslims to abolish it. Why? Because Allah allowed it. I don't know what kind of loophole they're working on there but once again the scriptures don't support this shit and neither do the classical interpretation. By the way, I thought the Koran and Islam were TIMELESS revelation? Kinda weird that things can get outdated in a TIMELESS revelation. Doesn't sound timeless.
Slavery is allowed within the institution of slavery. The institution no longer exists therefore slavery can no longer be done. Theoretically if the institution were re-established the taking of slaves could occur again, as it has throughout history by people of all creeds.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 639x208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 639x208
Just to play devil's advocate, does the Quran have anything like pic related? Any clauses that make the violent verses "obsolete?"

>Hebrews 8:13
>>
>>69075850

ISIS and Al Qaeda are muslims. they are bad muslims, but muslims none the less
>>
>>69080112
>>69080235
Not even going to read any of this shit, I'm arguing theology, not bullshit politics invented in the 20th century

>>69080426
It's derogatory and if they hear you call them that they will kill you immediately
>>
File: isis_dhimmi.png (1 MB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
isis_dhimmi.png
1 MB, 1500x1200
>>69080455
>Slaves willingly becoming concubines
>Slaves
>willingly
>being this fucking deluded

Thumbs up, friend.
>>
File: 1458705162144.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
1458705162144.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>69078535
>delete this post i worry for your safety

Why? muslims aren't allowed to kill anybody, it's the religion of peace remember?

>>69080049

"not all muslims"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

Only damn difference between a "moderate" muslim and a mujahid is that the moderate muslim is protecting and running cover and taqiyya for the mujahid (like what you are doing right now) whilst trying to call for sharia law and have multiple wives etc. to turn a nation islamic from within.. to then legally cut non muslims heads off under sharia...

Your texts are not hard to read or understand, and the kuffar are aware..

Most of the muslim world have problems with illiteracy, the west.. not so much.
>>
>>69079246
>anyone who supplies weapons for jihad is also doing jihad

If Obama is actually a muslim, he is straight up performing jihad according to the quaran. This could actually be an intentional thing.
>>
>>69075850
>>69076216
>>69078617

Daily reminder that Mohummad conquered two cities before destroying all the pagan gods at the Kabaa. After this he proceeded to genocide pagan and Jewish tribes in the area.

He also married a 9 year old.

Islam considers him the prime example of the perfect man.
>>
File: 4madhabs6hadithbooks1.png (193 KB, 1001x623) Image search: [Google]
4madhabs6hadithbooks1.png
193 KB, 1001x623
>>69080596
>Not when said books contradict the actual Quran. You do realize most ahadith are fake, right? That is why we have hadith science. I wouldn't expect you to know a single thing about Islam, though.

So let me get this straight :

(1) You want us to consider the scholarly consensus, which is that the hadith are valid
(2) You then say that most hadith are fake, contradicting scholarly consensus
(3) You then answer to somebody else that Shariah exists, even though most of the Shariah is based on the hadith, the validity of which you deny
(4) You then ask us to consider the context of the revelation, most of which is based on the hadith, most of which you consider fake

Two and two if fucking ten in your world nigger.

>Not even going to read any of this shit, I'm arguing theology, not bullshit politics invented in the 20th century

Or it's thirty five, who gives a fuck? Mali, Shafi'i, Hanafi, in the 20th century?

Get a grip.
>>
>>69080518
>>I do not find this in Ibn Kathir's tafsir surrounding that particular ayah, do you have a source confirming the authenticity of this hadith?
>I don't remember the Surah. Best bet is 9.
I was asking for the hadith; the Surah quoted al-Mujadila, I looked through the tafsir and didn't find the quoted hadith anywhere in there. Are you perhaps lying, or disseminating fabricated images?

>Riddle me this, friend : was the Koran only addressed to those Muslims close to Muhammad? Well, technically, yes. He was talking to them after all. Does that mean that the Koran only applies to the couple of people who were around Mo?
Certain verses obviously refer to and are only applicable to these specific instances; the Quran is the revelation of God to Muhammad (saw), I don't see why you wouldn't expect it to contain these things that might not be so relevant to modern issues of jurisprudence. It's obviously not like the bible.

>Good job on going against the Shafi'i, Hanafist and Hanbalist schools by the way.
All of these schools denounce terrorism and, to my knowledge, instigation of violence

>>69080558
Thomas Aquinas is an authoritative source on the life of Muhammad (saw)? Now you're just being ridiculous.

>>69080590

>Right there.
>You don't believe in the separation of church and state, which is fundamental to all western culture.
If you want separation of church and state in your country I have no problem with that
>Also a reminder that if you disagree with western culture you don't believe in democracy, free speech, gender equality, and all that other good stuff.
This is the biggest non-sequitur I've seen in ages

>I don't care if you think that sharia law should rule Muslim countries, but when Muslims force other countries to become Muslim and adopt sharia, that's where you have a serious problem.
I just said I don't support that, so what are you even bitching about?
>>
File: 1458668080289.jpg (107 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458668080289.jpg
107 KB, 500x500
>>69080996
Also already two death threats in the text..

First one stating the possibility that since mohammad came 600+ years after jesus and thousand of years after the old testatment, that he might have changed it to benefit himself and his agenda.. Rather than that the bible was incorrect..

The other death threat was a guy calling ISIL daesh.. was told don't say that or they will kill you instantly..

Pretty ironic..
>>
File: rot_fake_peace.jpg (302 KB, 918x1015) Image search: [Google]
rot_fake_peace.jpg
302 KB, 918x1015
>>69081120
>All of these schools denounce terrorism and, to my knowledge, instigation of violence

Well revise your knowledge buddy because everything I've just posted showed to you that jihad is a thing and it's for the purpose of spreading the deen of Allah on earth.

See pic related for what one can expect from the Islamic caliphate. That's also in the "Summary of Islamic jurisprudence".

>Are you perhaps lying, or disseminating fabricated images?

Fuck me I was perusing the tasfir and saw this. Let me see if I can find this for you.
>>
>>69081120
How do you explain taqiyya?

>everything you say can be a lie and it would be justified
>>the explanation will probably be taqiyya
>>
File: 1458665728808.png (65 KB, 840x532) Image search: [Google]
1458665728808.png
65 KB, 840x532
>>69081020
Haha exactly.. they deny the sunnah to the kuffar because it reveals too much :D that's why they constantly obsess about the qu'ran eventhough sharia and many other things don't come from the qu'ran. And they can't deny sharia or they will deny mohammad.. But they try to defend the faith to decieve the kuffar with taqiyya about what the sunnah teaches them to do.. So it comes out weird like that..

They really think no kuffar knows what they are taught.. Well that might have been true in the past, not so much anymore..
>>
>>69080731
It is forbidden for slaves to be forced to have sex, whether or not that happens in practice I do not know. I am repeating what the Quran says.

>>69080737
I don't have time to research the math that went into that graph, but besides death for apostasy I don't see the issue with any of those other beliefs provided they are enforced within the muslim countries and not forced upon others.

>Only damn difference between a "moderate" muslim and a mujahid is that the moderate muslim is protecting and running cover and taqiyya for the mujahid (like what you are doing right now) whilst trying to call for sharia law and have multiple wives etc. to turn a nation islamic from within.. to then legally cut non muslims heads off under sharia...
This are some wild fucking accusations, if you really would just assume that I'm in favor of any of this you're extremely delusional and not even worth arguing with.

>>69080882
Obama is hated throughout the muslim world for his drone strikes that murder tons of innocent muslims, this theory is really batshit

>>69080996
He was made leader of Madinah by the people and the conquest of Mecca occurred with virtually no bloodshed
>genocide pagan and jewish tribes in the area
as explained earlier they had broken peace treaties and murdered muslims, the tribes functioned as units and all men in the tribe were guilty except those who turned away
>he also married a 9 year old
common practice at the time, especially since she hit puberty at age nine (he waited until she did so to consummate the marriage; the marriage was actually done when she was six). it's funny how the first criticism of this aspect of his life was made in the 20th century -- none of his most vitriolic critics like saint john of damascus or thomas aquinas ever took issue with that
>>
>>69081020
>(1) You want us to consider the scholarly consensus, which is that the hadith are valid
one book written 1000 years ago does not really constitute modern scholarly consensus
>(2) You then say that most hadith are fake, contradicting scholarly consensus
scholarly consensus is that most hadith are fake, see al-albaani
>(3) You then answer to somebody else that Shariah exists, even though most of the Shariah is based on the hadith, the validity of which you deny
I don't deny the validity of ahadith, only the validity of ahadith which are da'if or fake, which happens to be the majority of ahadith that have been narrated throughout history
>(4) You then ask us to consider the context of the revelation, most of which is based on the hadith, most of which you consider fake
By the context I mean the actual textual context, ie the rest of the surah.

>Two and two if fucking ten in your world nigger.
Only if you continue to misconstrue and misinterpret everything I say.

>
>Not even going to read any of this shit, I'm arguing theology, not bullshit politics invented in the 20th century

>Or it's thirty five, who gives a fuck? Mali, Shafi'i, Hanafi, in the 20th century?
I don't even understand what the fuck you're trying to say here
>>
>>69075909
Came here to post this

/thread and adieu
>>
File: milestones_anti_man_made_laws.jpg (654 KB, 890x1386) Image search: [Google]
milestones_anti_man_made_laws.jpg
654 KB, 890x1386
>>69081120
>>69081387
Yup. Ibn Kathir surah 9 verse 24.

http://www.quran4u.com/Tafsir%20Ibn%20Kathir/009%20Taubah.htm

As for the full version of the tasfir, well turns out I don't have it so it's for the lucky few.
>>
>>69075850
They believe that non-Muslims are not innocents. They believe that we resistants to the Islamic faith are infidels to be converted, taxed to destruction, or massacred.
Go kill yourself you niggershit.
>>
>>69081387
You are posting selective quotes which I'm not even reading anymore, many of which I can't even confirm the validity of (I could not find what you quoted from Ibn Kathir's tafsir, nor could I confirm whether or not any of your uncited ahadith are sahih); I'd rather consult an actual scholarly article than a kafir wannabe alim on 4chan

>>69081399
prove to me that taqiyya is what you say it is using a muslim source
>>
>>69081720
Quran 4:95 English translations
Go back to see more translations

Arabic: لَا يَسْتَوِي الْقَاعِدُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ غَيْرُ أُولِي الضَّرَرِ وَالْمُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ بِأَمْوَالِهِمْ وَأَنْفُسِهِمْ ۚ فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ الْمُجَاهِدِينَ بِأَمْوَالِهِمْ وَأَنْفُسِهِمْ عَلَى الْقَاعِدِينَ دَرَجَةً ۚ وَكُلًّا وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْحُسْنَىٰ ۚ وَفَضَّلَ اللَّهُ الْمُجَاهِدِينَ عَلَى الْقَاعِدِينَ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا
Sherali: Those of the believers who sit at home, excepting the disabled ones, and those who strive in the cause of ALLAH with their wealth and their persons, are not equal. ALLAH has exalted in rank those who strive with their wealth and their persons above those who sit at home. And to each ALLAH has promised good. And ALLAH has exalted those who strive above those who sit at home, by a great reward -

>I Wish my god had a great reward for killing muslims
>>
File: 1458912796925.jpg (9 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1458912796925.jpg
9 KB, 252x252
>>69081584
>more lies

Lol it was mohammad that broke the peace treaty in mecca.. not the quoraysh, mohammad was completely humiliated because they denied him doing the tah'waf and the peace treaty terms further humiliated mohammad, then he went around and gathered an army by pillaging etc.. and then took mecca by force.. claiming they broke the peace treaty eventhough it's clear he was the one who broke it..

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/hudaybiyya.htm

And this treaty of hudabadayah is where you muslims get the hudna, ceasefire, not peace treaty.. that can last maximum 10 years.. cause no peace with kuffar remember?

you should really study the sira more to find out what kind of a guy mohammad actually was.
>>
>>69077433
This nigga knows what's up. The very next verse talks about how infidels should be crucified and have their hands and feet chopped off.
>>
>>69081811
Interesting. I can't find any source for that hadith other than Ibn Kathir, though. I've certainly never seen such murder promoted before. I'd have to consult somebody to see whether or not it's considered to be authentic (in the 20th century al-Albaani alone proved over 5000 ahadith to be fake, including some cited by Ibn Kathir).
>>
File: maariful_infallibility.jpg (399 KB, 950x713) Image search: [Google]
maariful_infallibility.jpg
399 KB, 950x713
>>69081720
>one book written 1000 years ago does not really constitute modern scholarly consensus

I'm actually amazed by this. On the one hand you've got "infallible consensus" that can be overridden by some other "infallible consensus" all for the purpose of "re-interpreting" a message that is "timeless" and "clear" but for which you need lots and lots of unreliable and fake context as well as a PhD in Islamic study.

>scholarly consensus is that most hadith are fake, see al-albaani

Then what the fuck do you care what Kathir has to say? Why the fuck do you care about the Shariah? How does it even exists in your world? Where's the basis for it? The Koran is so fucking thin in terms of guidance and all the other school of Islamic jurisprudence use them as their second most trustworthy source to derive rulings.

Why do you even care at this point? I don't even know why people like you believe in this stupid shit.

>I don't even understand what the fuck you're trying to say here

Because you were telling me you weren't gonna read something about 20th century politic when what I've posted so far all refer to classical Islamic scholarship and juristic work.
>>
>>69076260

So would you join me in declaring Bukhari Takfir for saying :

“The last complete Surah which was revealed (to the Prophet) was Bara’a”

Please go to your mosque, tell your fellow Muslims your opinion and report the results.
>>
>>69078827
>arguing away statistics

lol
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 400x400
>>69078742
Wow Islam is so tolerant accepting. You muzzies are so stupid, if someone doesn't agree or makes fun of you. You go from 0 to bombing real quick
>>
File: dream.png (582 KB, 1600x2300) Image search: [Google]
dream.png
582 KB, 1600x2300
>>69081937
>You are posting selective quotes which I'm not even reading anymore, many of which I can't even confirm the validity of (I could not find what you quoted from Ibn Kathir's tafsir, nor could I confirm whether or not any of your uncited ahadith are sahih); I'd rather consult an actual scholarly article than a kafir wannabe alim on 4chan
>translate : I'm gonna stop looking because this scares me

Look, I don't just quote the Hadith I quote book of Islamic jurisprudence. They then quote hadith but fuck if I know if they're authentic or not. All I know is you have no reason to believe in Islam so we're just arguing over some guy having hallucination here.

Islam is a fucking waste of time.
>>
>reminder the Quran also states that any non Muslim is not an innocent so killing them is fine
>reminder that if the loudest most prevelant faction of your religion claims to be representative of your religion a "no true scotsman" argument isn't going to absolve you.
>>
>>69082316
Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward;

>wealth and their lives
> but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home)
>shitposting on 4 chan at home better fight for allah or your heaven will be shit
>>
>>69075850
Killing innocent might be bad, but pagans and heretics (so, all non-muslims and anyone who deviates from ISIS-brand islam) are not innocents to them

Also
>Daesh
Go to /le/ddit, you ahmed-loving scum
>>
File: jihad_21_14_33.jpg (290 KB, 880x792) Image search: [Google]
jihad_21_14_33.jpg
290 KB, 880x792
>>69082607
>>
>>69075850
Reminder that I don't give a fuck and I can't wait to Final Solution all Muslims.
>>
>>69081937
>prove that taqiyya is what you say it is using a Muslim source

Do you not see the inherent contradiction in that statement?

>Any Muslim source on taqiyya can use taqiyya to lie about the nature/scope/whatever of taqiyya.

>implying you wouldn't discount any source I would provide as a heresy
>>
>>69082687

I dont know about that but he was saying muh not real source that quote Quran 4:95 literally came from the quran
>>
>>69082122
That doesn't promote murder or aggression, that only encourages those who are able-bodied to support their nation's efforts when they are at war, which is a noble thing. Nothing there promotes the starting of war.

>>69082142
It's 2:30 am and I'm not going to bother to try to read, much less do the research to refute, such a massively long article with all its citations.

>>69082317
What infallible consensus? Stop putting words in my mouth.

>Then what the fuck do you care what Kathir has to say?
Because he explains a lot of things and gives historical context to things. He is not infallible

>Why the fuck do you care about the Shariah?
Because it's part of Islam

>How does it even exists in your world? Where's the basis for it?
It's based on ahadith that are confirmed to be sahih. All I'm saying is that I don't know whether or not the hadith you're citing is authentic or not, especially since it's basically justifying murder, and I can't find a source on it. Calm the fuck down.

>Because you were telling me you weren't gonna read something about 20th century politic when what I've posted so far all refer to classical Islamic scholarship and juristic work.
I said that in reference to images you posted that were about 20th century politics. I still don't understand what the fuck you were trying to say in those two sentences I quoted, nor do I really care at this point, I'm falling asleep at my keyboard
>>
>>69075850
Qur'an 9:29-35

Suck my dick Mudslime piece of shit.

And it's called fucking ISIS, not Daesh.
>>
Sigh. Would someone just post that damn concentric circle graph so this terrorist loving fuck will shut up?
>>
i'm with dawkins on this....

penalties for apostasy
treatment of women - don't even bother with the 'women on a pedestal' routine. it's paper thin.
covert faciliatation of underage marriage
outrageous chimpouts over cartoons
sharia law
etc...

islam is crude, anachronistic garbage that has no place in modern society where laws, and the principles on which they are based, have evolved over the centuries to where they are now.

it is cancer.

...and now for...
>'ignorant', 'it's only a few bad apples' ,'we don't teach that anymore', 'what he really meant was...'. etc.
>>
>>69082445
I'm arguing theology, I'm not arguing the actions of stupid people, as I've said many times, you are clearly quite stupid

>>69082486
Because words are violent? You sound like an SJW

>>69082514
I'm not clicking this image either, you've clearly spent hours and hours preparing these arguments that I'm not prepared to refute, especially without any of the books you're citing on hand at 3 am on a monday morning

>>69082600
>>reminder the Quran also states that any non Muslim is not an innocent so killing them is fine
give me the ayah that says that you lying piece of shit
>>reminder that if the loudest most prevelant faction
ISIS is no more than 100,000 out of 1.6 billion and has been disavowed by the international union of muslim scholars amongst others and is very much hated within the muslim community, I hate ISIS more than I hate you believe it or not

>>69082811
Let me get this straight, you think the taqiyya conspiracy is so fucking thick that MUSLIMS CAN'T EVEN CONVEY THE CONCEPT OF TAQIYYA TO ONE ANOTHER? and yet you expect me to believe this shit exists? are you out of your fucking mind?
>>
>reminder there is a barrage of cocksmokery on pol this weekend...
>>
>>69075850
> reminder that all non-Muslims are automatically guilty under Sharia
>>
File: buk_aisha.jpg (641 KB, 877x1350) Image search: [Google]
buk_aisha.jpg
641 KB, 877x1350
>>69083034
>What infallible consensus? Stop putting words in my mouth.

Well of course since you've decided to stop reading the quotes I post, all of which are written by scholars of a higher pedigree than yourself, you're not gonna understand my point.

>Because it's part of Islam

Oh great so you're just some theocrat-diet prancing around telling us how Islam and the Shariah is the motherfucking best. I feel enriched already. You being alive is a true fucking benefit for our society. By the way, next time, why don't you bring your preferred collection of fucking hadith so you can't just evade shit by saying "not muh hadith, not muh hadith" you motherfucking coward.

In the words of the Koran, you people are the worst of creatures.
>>
File: 02.jpg (68 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
68 KB, 500x677
Not all followers of Islam are Jihadists, but not all the followers are following Islam.

There is only one interpretation of Islam, and that is Muhammad's and if you accept that view, then Jihad, holy war is encouraged.

Even those Muslims who would disagree would ultimately support Jihad, that is why they do. They also think Muhammad is the perfect example of a Muslim.

People who are moderates would not be considered real Muslims by the devote. Or they know better enough to hide their joy at the deaths of infidel and democracy.

When you cherry pick the Koran and Hadiths, you can believe whatever peaceful thing you want. When you say Muhammad's view was the only perfect interpretation and way.

You have Jihad. It's just that simple.
It makes it even easier when the other rival culture welcomes the invasion you created, when you said you would use it to dominate and infiltrate their lands. (they had that in the ISIS dubix mag or whatever.)
>>
>>69083255
>taqiyya conspiracy

Top kek.

The fact you dispute its existence validates it's concept.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
>>
>>69083255
>I'm not clicking this image either, you've clearly spent hours and hours preparing these arguments that I'm not prepared to refute, especially without any of the books you're citing on hand at 3 am on a monday morning

That's right. Every day I read more about Islam. I put stuff together from the Islamic sources and the Islamic tradition. They're not even my arguments really. They're Islamic scholar's arguments.

It just so happen that what these arguments stand for is so fucking terrible that I don't have to add jack shit to it. Pretty amazing really. It's just long. I have four tasfir at this point. They're all thousands of pages long.

What a fucking waste.
>>
>>69083462
>Well of course since you've decided to stop reading the quotes I post, all of which are written by scholars of a higher pedigree than yourself, you're not gonna understand my point.
there are scholars who disagree with each other, stop talking nonsense

>You being alive is a true fucking benefit for our society.
no less so than you, to insinuate otherwise would be a violation of your western principles would it not?

>By the way, next time, why don't you bring your preferred collection of fucking hadith so you can't just evade shit by saying "not muh hadith, not muh hadith" you motherfucking coward.
You were posting images of ahadith I can't find, I'm just saying I find these ahadith and their content questionable and there's no way for me to tell whether or not they're authentic because they're not cited and you're throwing a fucking hissy fit about it and continually putting words into my mouth. Again, calm the fuck down.

I hope your epeen feels good about having mountains of material prepared that had hours upon hours of effort put into its compilation using sources that the other side does not have at its disposal so that you can win an internet argument on an imageboard at 3 am though. Your arguments would work to convince a non-muslim that Islam is evil, not any muslim that knows/cares about hadith science or fiqh
>>
>>69083655
The fact that you can't find a single muslim source that even mentions the shit you're claiming to be part of the muslim religion is seriously fucking astounding.

>>69083726
Good for you I guess, I don't have the materials you have on hand nor anywhere near the amount of time to form a refutation that you have had to form your argument so what the fuck do you expect of me?
>>
File: 1333564955774.jpg (80 KB, 720x596) Image search: [Google]
1333564955774.jpg
80 KB, 720x596
Anyone who says that ISIL is not Islamic is essentially saying that the Muslims who spread out of the Saudi peninsula and spread Islam from India to Spain were not Islamic. There is objectively no difference. One could argue that ISIL is a reactionary state wanting to bring Muslims back to true Islam whereby constant war against Infidels is a requirement for all Muslims.

>muh taqiya
>>
>>69078617

Will you denounce Sharia law right here right now

>I don't think it should be the law of your country as it is non-muslim

See this snake.. When there's enough muslims they will call for sharia law under which non muslims can be executed.

So he says like a snake "no i don't want sharia for your nation since it is not a muslim nation.."

He will not denounce sharia because he can't or he denies mohammad.. and is therefore not a muslim anymore.

There's no moderate muslim because sharia is far from moderate.. just the mujahid variety and the mujahid supporter sharia promoting variety that has 4 wives and breeds to change demographics in muslim favour, instead of blows himself up.
>>
>>69076846
Go to Saudi Arabia faggot, you're not wanted here.
>>
File: ISvsQuran2.png (31 KB, 725x447) Image search: [Google]
ISvsQuran2.png
31 KB, 725x447
>>69084058

Yeah, let's compare ISIL to the Qur'an

(pic related)

Big surprise, they follow the sunnah and the qu'ran to the letter.
>>
>>69084114
You realize you can stop immigration into your country if you want, right? You're fucking delusional.

Denouncing shariah law is denouncing Islam. However, shariah law does not apply to you as a non-muslim, especially one who lives in a non-muslim country. I have no desire to outbreed your people or turn your country into a muslim country. Fuck off.

>sharia law under which non muslims can be executed
then why do non muslims exist in muslim countries? you really are a nutcase
>>
>>69083255
>kill infidels
Sounds pretty violent to me
>>
reminder who gives a fuck........
>>
File: IsvsSA.jpg (130 KB, 503x1024) Image search: [Google]
IsvsSA.jpg
130 KB, 503x1024
>>69084123

Speaking of which, comparing ISIL to Saudi Arabia.. (pic related) hmm seems strangely familar i wonder if they are following the same laws? Ofcourse they are.
>>
>>69083927
Is it taqiyya to deny that taqiyya is an actual aspect of Islam?

If it isn't part of Islam, as you claim it is not, why and how is it a term associated with Islam? (regardless of reference source)
If it truly isn't part of Islam, how did the term originate?
>>
>>69075850
it's time to go back
>>
File: 1459134646451.jpg (48 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
1459134646451.jpg
48 KB, 300x224
>>69075850
Fuck Islam and fuck the Jews more for manipulating you dumb sandnigs.
>>
>>69083255
>you think the taqiyya conspiracy is so fucking thick that MUSLIMS CAN'T EVEN CONVEY THE CONCEPT OF TAQIYYA TO ONE ANOTHER?
That's because /pol/ uses the word "Taqiyya" the same way leftists use the word "privilege." They don't actually have a specific definition for it, it's just this vague and sinister concept that they can accuse all their opponents of having.
>>
>>69084259

Glad to know you won't denounce this.

>>According to the Sharia law:
>>Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
>>Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
>>Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
>>Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
>>A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
>>A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
>>A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
>>A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
>>Girls' clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad's words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
>>A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
>>A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
>>A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
>>Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
>>A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
>>A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
>>A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
>>A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
>>A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
>>Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be Halal.
>>Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
>>
>>69084260
bible says to kill non-believers too, if you want to just take a fragment of the sentence without any of the context surrounding it in the text then be my guest... but it's intellectually dishonest and you know it

>>69084317
are you seriously comparing terrorists who go on massive murder sprees for the fuck of it to the (albeit rather imperfect, and disliked by muslims in general) KSA? yes the KSA has "human rights" violations, saying they're the same as ISIS is fucking ridiculous
>>
>>69075850
reminder that the quran says its ok to lie and decieve people. Can't wait to see you fuckers get carpet bombed in your desert shithole.
>>
>>69084259
>you realize that you can stop immigration into your country

Praise Allah for Donald trump.
>>
>>69075850

shame kuffars are not innocent in the eyes of allah
>>
>>69084317
what would those laws mean? dont do things u normally shouldnt?
>>
>>69084259
Because sharia law is not enacted in full as they were during the caliphates, if they were then the west would cut off diplomatic relations, and there's various human rights stuff that needs to be withheld or you get sanctioned, some of the muslim nations have been gradually secularized atleast in their public law, but if you critique islam or something like these things.. stuff happens.. or if you are muslim and try to leave the faith and these things.. muslims uphold it themselves..

Also sharia law have the concept of being dhimmi which you pay jizya to not be executed.. failure to pay jizya death.. this is if you are lucky enough to be allowed to stay a non muslim and not given the convert or die dillemma..
>>
File: kafkatrapping.jpg (462 KB, 2184x1176) Image search: [Google]
kafkatrapping.jpg
462 KB, 2184x1176
>>69084350
What you're pulling is a not-so-clever kafkatrap.

>If it isn't part of Islam, as you claim it is not, why and how is it a term associated with Islam? (regardless of reference source)
lies disseminated on the internet

>If it truly isn't part of Islam, how did the term originate?
"taqiyya" is a term used by shias (I am not shia) but it does not mean what you claim it means, and you have failed again and again to provide any evidence for your claims

again: you're so fucking stupid you think that muslims have a tenant that they can lie to non-believers, and that it's so well hidden that it doesn't even exist in muslim sources. then how would any muslim come to know of the concept? I really hope you are trolling. if not you must have the IQ of a chimpanzee
>>
>>69075850

>killing one innocent person

>guilty of being an apostate
>guilty of being an adulterer
>guilty of insulting islam
>>
>>69084445
I asked him to justify it and he denied its existence. It's hard to have a specific definition of anything when someone does that.
>>
>>69075850
Yeah and infidels arent innocent in mudshittery fag
>>
>>69084445
I'm pretty sure that /pol/ agrees that taqiya is used by Muslims, particularly damage control "integrated" Muslims following terror attacks, to distract attention away from Islam and dismiss the attacks as not representing Islamic values.

In essence, it is used in its original form. To protect Muslims whilst they are a minority surrounded by potentially hostile infidels. Taqiya is absolutely necessary to provide ammunition to the Left (Islam's staunch ally in the West) in their campaign against so-called "Islamophobia".
>>
>>69083034
>That doesn't promote murder or aggression, that only encourages those who are able-bodied to support their nation's efforts when they are at war, which is a noble thing. Nothing there promotes the starting of war.

so muhamat piss be on him was always fighting because of the huge reward from allah

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad
Stop lying to your self muhamit was a warlord and islam is not a religion of peace.
>>
>>69084452
>according to the sharia law:
you realize "the sharia law" is not a cohesive thing right? it's based on thousands of ahadith, some of which contradict each other, there are countless disputes about the details of the laws. you don't know anything about islam, so stop talking about it as if you do.

>>Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
>>Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
blatantly untrue as stated
>>Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
>moon god
stopped reading, you're retarded
>>
>>69084501
Oh yeah? Quote the ayah. You are the liar, fucking faggot.
>>
>>69084452
>>Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
Why is this a problem? You'll notice most Muslim countries don't have an issue with nigger burglars and muggers because of this. And doesn't your Bible say if a man's hand causes him to sin he should cut it off?

And besides, don't Americans love gunning down thieves? I think it's pretty hypocritical for an American to complain about this.
>>
>>69084481
>bible says to kill non-believers too
Where does it say this in the New Testament?
>>
>>69084481
>bible says to kill non-believers too
But it doesn't.
>>
>>69084837
Right, Muslim countries just have a problem with death, destruction, and bombings instead.
>>
>>69084580
>Because sharia law is not enacted in full as they were during the caliphates, if they were then the west would cut off diplomatic relations,
According to every source I've ever consulted, KSA's implementation of sharia law is more strict and cruel than the classical implementations from, say, the Abbasid era. That is why most muslims have a negative opinion of KSA. You are talking bullshit

>Also sharia law have the concept of being dhimmi which you pay jizya to not be executed.. failure to pay jizya death..
that's not why it's paid, it's tax just like the zakat tax which only muslims have to pay. failure to pay jizya is the crime of tax evasion. again talking bullshit

>this is if you are lucky enough to be allowed to stay a non muslim and not given the convert or die dillemma..
to my knowledge this literally never happened except to soldiers who were captured trying to kill muslims. if it happened in any other circumstance it would be a violation of islamic law
>>
File: 1458666865680.jpg (107 KB, 400x279) Image search: [Google]
1458666865680.jpg
107 KB, 400x279
>>69084768

>you realize "the sharia law" is not a cohesive thing right? You don't know anything about Islam stop talking
Pic related

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity.
Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind") while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."
Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression.
Muruna - 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Islam or Sharia in order to advance others.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
>>
>>69084452
I am a Quranist, I rely on the Quran alone (as commanded in the Quran).
Can you please show me in Quran these things.

and we will just ignore the verses in the Bible.
>>
>>69084692
>>69084734
It doesn't fucking exist. Provide ONE muslim source of its existence in the form that you claim and I will jump off the george washington bridge immediately.

>>69084756
Those military campaigns were justified and retaliatory in nature, but I'm really not going to bother to engage in this argument because in my years of experience it never goes anywhere.
>>
TL;DR version of this WHOLE situation:

The scriptures in the Quran can be interpreted in different ways, much like the bible.

They both have their extremes, like ISIS and Westboro Baptist Church. And then they have their nice like Muhammed Ali and Donald Trump
>>
>>69085052
Christians follow the teachings of Jesus in the new testament and use the OT as reference for why JC was needed so good luck finding the evil shit in the NT as it is in the Quran
>>
>>69084481
>defending Saudi Arabia's barbarism
>>
>>69084971
>tax evasion

HAHAHAHA You are so full of shit it's unbelievable..

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (jews and christians), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sahih Bukhari (53:386) - The command for Muslims to spread Islamic rule by force, subjugating others until they either convert to Islam or pay money, is eternal: Our Prophet, the Messenger of our Lord, has ordered us to fight you till you worship Allah Alone or give Jizya (i.e. tribute); and our Prophet has informed us that our Lord says:-- "Whoever amongst us is killed (i.e. martyred), shall go to Paradise to lead such a luxurious life as he has never seen, and whoever amongst us remain alive, shall become your master." This is being recounted during the reign of Umar, Muhammad's companion and the second caliph, who sent conquering armies into non-Muslim Persian and Christian lands (after Muhammad's death).

Oh and 1/8th of the zakat is btw. wartax directly to the mujahid..
>>
>>69075850
kek is the one true god

>tfw in 1000 years people shitpost on /hyperpol/ about the nazi trillionaires that hold an orgy in front of a giant burning frog effigy every year
>>
>>69084896
I have come not to abolish the law

>>69084944
I'll teach it to you after you pay for the wall paco

>>69085006
>Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity.
Lying again, taqiyya = pretending to be sunni when you're a shia to escape persecution. Give me one muslim source that proves what you're saying and I will immediately kill myself

>Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind") while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."
Many scholars have argued against kitman

>Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression.
>Muruna - 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Islam or Sharia in order to advance others.
When I google either of these terms every single source I find is an anti-muslim conspiracy theory website including multiple claiming that Barack Obama is using these tactics

>http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
If this thing is real it would be mentioned in a muslim text would it not? You are seriously stupid
>>
>>69085069
Is the Quran considered a Muslim source?

>Whoever disbelieved in Allah after his belief, except him who is forced thereto and whose heart is at rest with Faith but such as open their breasts to disbelief, on them is wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a great torment.
>except him who is forced thereto
Essentially this says that a Muslim who is forced to lie about his belief in Allah will not be punished. You can safely extrapolate this to taqiya whereby those Muslims who deny that holy war is required by Allah (as practised by terrorists) will not be punished because should they tell the truth about Islam's goals, there is the real risk of mass retaliation by the infidels.
>>
>reminder that ISIS is perfect islam
>reminder that islam is statistically just as bad for muslims as it is for kafir

at least we christians have a rich history of fucking off not taking our religion seriously. even our crusades aren't shit compared to your jihads.
>>
>>69084621
Nice deflection. Really that kafkattrap shit is almost applicable here.
>almost

I'm didn't say you were guilty of taqiyya until you denied its existence. In the examples of kafkattrap the person being accused of racism, sexism etc, did not deny the existence of those things.

>lies desseminated on the Internet
That would be a convenient excuse.
>implying that isn't taqiyya as well

>you have failed again to provide any evidence for your claims.
I only claimed that it existed. You denied that claim.
Where is your evidence that supports your claim that Taqiyya is a lie on the Internet?
>>
>>69085052
Sharia law is from the sunnah stop pretending it doesn't exist simply because the sunnah is not in the qu'ran.. or do you deny mohammad?

What a bad trick to use.. you know well it's not in the qu'ran.. but in the sunnah (sira and hadiths about mohamad).. which sunni muslims follow (majority of muslims in the world).. You people really think kuffar are dumb don't you..
>>
>>69084734
>taqiya is used by Muslims, particularly damage control "integrated" Muslims following terror attacks, to distract attention away from Islam and dismiss the attacks as not representing Islamic values.

Okay but can you provide any evidence of this claim? Any evidence at all, that there is a concerted effort by Muslims to lie about what Islam teaches? If you can't back up your slanderous claims, then you're the liar.

The concept of taqiya, as you are describing it, is not found in any Islamic books. I'm starting to wonder if it's not actually just something /pol/ made up.
>>
>>69085289
>Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (jews and christians), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Quran 9:1 says that this surah is directed towards the Arabian tribes who broke the peace treaty

>Sahih Bukhari (53:386)
This doesn't say what book from Sahih Bukhari the hadith is from, I can't find it as it's sourced improperly, I will assume it is fake until you can properly cite it

>Oh and 1/8th of the zakat is btw. wartax directly to the mujahid..
zakat goes to charity
>>
>>69084259
You are something else. The proof provided by other anons in this thread shows just how you will defend your Kult -like faith despite being presented numerous proofs that groups like isis are truly Islamic, gaining motivation for their actions from Koran and Hadiths. Islam, in pure form, is what we see time and time again with murder, bombing and destruction. When you try to bring Islam to Poland your mosques will be lit on fire using burning pages of the Koran.
>>
>>69085407
>I'm didn't say you were guilty of taqiyya until you denied its existence
Prove its existence to me

>Where is your evidence that supports your claim that Taqiyya is a lie on the Internet?
The fact that it does not appear in ONE SINGLE MUSLIM TEXT EVER

I'll read one more reply of yours and if it's this fucking retarded I'm just going to filter your ID
>>
>>69084811
kill yourself you fucking inbred muslim piece of shit.
>>
>>69085641
I love how you accuse me of being a liar, then when I prove you to be a hypocrite by basing that very claim on a lie you get mad and tell me to kill myself. Some big man you are
>>
>>69084580
then dont do those things wtf desu
>>
>>69085127
No, it's more along the lines of:

TL;DR: Muslim damage control
>>
>>69075909

> first reply
> best reply

every time
>>
>>69085483
>Okay but can you provide any evidence of this claim?
Uh, literally every single interview with Western Muslims following terror attacks. Any time they say that ISIL does not represent Islam, they are engaging in taqiya. ISIL is pretty much the purest Islamic interpretation that exists in the 21st century. The fact that people are so shocked at their savagery is testament to this as it is akin to the behaviour of peoples in 7th century Arabia.

> I'm starting to wonder if it's not actually just something /pol/ made up.
Apparently is was developed in the 8th century. I guess around the time that Islam was violently spreading out of the Middle-East and came to realise that those Muslims on the frontiers of the advances might be at risk should they inform the locals that the oncoming Muslim hordes will slaughter them all should they refuse to convert. Obviously for the Muslims to say they won't kill them all would be an affront to Allah in breach of his requirements for Muslims thus the idea of taqiya was developed.
>>
If you have to keep telling people how peaceful you are you probably aren't as peaceful as you think.
>>
>>69085330
>I'll teach it to you after you pay for the wall paco
So you have nothing to sustain your bullshit, haha dumb sandnigger. I'm so glad that your worthless religion will disappear in our lifetime.
>>
>>69085739
I hope you get deported or shot in the streets. Preferably both.
>>
>>69085155
Can you tell me what Matthew 5:17 says please?!
Outdoor voice, nice and loud for the audience :^)

>>69085440
>sunnah
>stop pretending it doesn't exist
who said I denied it exists? doesn't make it true. Zionist Islam hijacking merchants.
The only thing Muhammad did was to bring the message, he made this very clear in the Quran
The 'sunna' is the methodology.

"Say, "I am not different from other messengers. I have no idea what will happen to me or to you. I only follow what is revealed to me. I am no more than a clear warner." 46:9 (also in 10:15).

"And We brought down to you the scripture, truthfully, confirming what is present of the scripture, and superseding it. So rule among them in accordance with what God has brought down, and do not follow their wishes away from the truth that came to you." 5:48

The Quran makes the issue clear that following the messenger means following what was revealed to him. The true believers follow what was revealed to the messenger:

"Those who follow the messenger, the gentile prophet ......... Those who have believed in him, respected him, supported him, and followed the light which was brought down with him; they are the successful ones." 7:157
>>
>>69085865
There are many instances of non-believers being killed in the bible, one I can name off the top of my head is Elijah (as) on Mount Carmel killing 200 Baal worshipers; as I said in my post, you have to consider the context, both in the Bible and in the Quran. Neither of them promote murder.

Now, don't you have some narcotics to traffic? Bodies to mutilate? Your nation is really not one to take the high ground against us
>>
>>69085497
>more lies

>"assumes" hadith is fake to avoid talking about it

http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/053-sbt.php#004.053.386

>zakat goes to charity

You know that's bullshit, your annual zakat during the eid that's mandatory for muslims, it's divided up into 8 sections.. 1 of the 8th goes to the cause of allah (jihad).

Those living without means of livelihood (Al-Fuqarā'),the poor
Those who cannot meet their basic needs (Al-Masākīn),the needy
To zakat collectors (Al-Āmilīyn 'Alihā)[
To persuade those sympathetic to or expected to convert to Islam (Al-Mu'allafatu
Qulūbuhum),recent converts to and potential allies in the cause of Islam
To free from slavery or servitude (Fir-Riqāb),slaves of Muslims who have or intend to free from their master by means of a kitabah contract[48][50]
Those who have incurred overwhelming debts while attempting to satisfy their basic needs (Al-Ghārimīn),[15] debtors who in pursuit of a worthy goal incurred a debt[48]
Those fighting for a religious cause or a cause of God (Fī Sabīlillāh),

or for JIHAD IN THE WAY OF ALLAH by means of pen, word, or sword. or for Islamic warriors who fight against the unbelievers but are not part of salaried soldiers.

Wayfarers, stranded travellers (Ibnu Al-Sabīl), travellers who are traveling with a worthy goal but cannot reach their destination without financial assistance
>>
>>69085891
>I hope you get deported or shot in the streets. Preferably both.
But remember everyone, muslims are the violent ones!
>>
>>69085811
>Any time they say that ISIL does not represent Islam, they are engaging in taqiya
This is circular logic. Are you retarded?
>>
>>69085950
Fuck off goatfucker. Christ is Lord
>>
>>69086074
>says mean things on a image board
>blows themselves up in a crowded area
>>
>reminder to all Christians....Jews and Muslims are one and the same...do not be fooled by their rhetoric....they are every Christians true enemy....do everything in your personal power to subvert them....our survival depends on it.
>>
>>69075850
Reminder that infidels aren't innocent.
>>
>>69084971
>>69084580
>that's not why it's paid, it's tax just like the zakat tax which only muslims have to pay. failure to pay jizya is the crime of tax evasion. again talking bullshit

Please go fuck yourself. The "poll tax" is what the non-muslim has to pay in order to be allowed to not be treated like a prisoner of war. The penalty for not paying the jyzia versus not paying the zakat is not the same.

I mean for fuck sake. Hey, just for fun, can a non-muslim be the head of an Islamic state? I know the answer. Nice separation of religion and state faggot.
>>
File: 1447748088866.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447748088866.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>69085069
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_jesus

Those military campaigns were justified and retaliatory in nature, but I'm really not going to bother to engage in this argument because in my years of experience it never goes anywhere.

Just admit that your religion is from the devil and nullified the first comming of jesus .Gabriel/satan visited muhamot and shit started because you are under the laws of the old jews
both you and jews cant eat pig , oh i wonder why
>>
>>69086161
BTFO
>>
File: 1457282167335.jpg (18 KB, 203x195) Image search: [Google]
1457282167335.jpg
18 KB, 203x195
Fuck instead of dropping bombs on aran countries, can we just drop copies of this thread instead?
>>
>>69080601
The opposite actually. Abrogation makes all the kind verses disappear, though the muzzie in this thread would have you believe otherwise
>>
File: Jesus (2).jpg (3 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
Jesus (2).jpg
3 KB, 126x126
>>69085891
"For I say upon you, I hope you get deported or shot in the streets! Preferably both." - Anon 4:20
>>
>>69085811
>Any time they say that ISIL does not represent Islam, they are engaging in taqiya.

Naw. Lots of them are just ignorant. Some are straight lying though.

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwk29RpFD2A
>>
>>69086049
Okay, so you cited a hadith with no context of somebody saying Muhammad (saw) said to do something... no analysis of the chain of narration or anything. Gonna need stronger evidence than this to mount a thesis against the religion friend.

>>69086049
>You know that's bullshit, your annual zakat during the eid that's mandatory for muslims, it's divided up into 8 sections.. 1 of the 8th goes to the cause of allah (jihad).
L O L, this is such absolute bullshit, like many other claims in this thread when I google what you're saying I find no sources from any muslim website, only anti-muslim propaganda wordpress blogs. Sad!
>>
>>69086161
>advocates for murder
>does not advocate for murder
I'm not responsible for ISIS, I detest them. Your brother there is calling for my death.
>>
>>69086149
John 14:28
Nice and loud to the mums and dads.
>>
>>69086376

Sometimes i wonder if muslims are really taqiya'ing or just stupid, it's islamic jurisprudence to do these things with the zakat.
According to the Quran's Surah Al-Tawba, there are eight categories of people (asnaf) who qualify to benefit from zakat funds.[14]

“Alms are for the poor and the needy, and those employed to administer the (funds); for those whose hearts have been (recently) reconciled (to Truth); for those in bondage and in debt; in the cause of Allah; and for the wayfarer: (thus is it) ordained by Allah, and Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom.”
—Qur'an, Sura 9 (Al-Tawba), ayat 60

This is from where the subdivision comes. As you can clearly see for the cause of allah (jihad) is very visible there.
>>
File: rot_zakat_jihad.jpg (370 KB, 932x1171) Image search: [Google]
rot_zakat_jihad.jpg
370 KB, 932x1171
>>69086049
Yei boy zakat is straight up for jihad.
>>
>>69086074
>majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by muslims
>Civilized world has had enough
>people lash back wanting justice at this "religion"
>"wow ur so violent lol wut do u hav against rape n murdur"
Its time to give up, mohammed. Denounce your religion or be killed with the others.
>>
File: karen what.jpg (130 KB, 642x591) Image search: [Google]
karen what.jpg
130 KB, 642x591
>>69075850

Yet the very next verse reads:

>The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;
>>
>>69086492
>Taqiyya
A convenient catch all for the anti-Islam brigade.
>Muslim says something
>Backs it up
>"TAQIYYA TAQIYYA HE'S LYING! HE'S GONNA KILL US!"
>>
>>69086492
You're doing god's work, my chocolate mountain jew friend
>>
>>69086433
because you follow the same religion ISIS does. Its literally in the fucking name. Islamic State.
>>
>>69085950
>The only thing Muhammad did was to bring the message, he made this very clear in the Quran

Well now that's a straight up lie.

>And establish prayer and give zakah and obey the Messenger - that you may receive mercy.
(24:56)

> “Say, ‘Obey Allah and the messenger’. Then if they turn away, Allah does not love the disbelievers.”
(3:32)

>The only statement of the [true] believers when they are called to Allah and His messenger to judge (singular form) between them is that they say, “We hear and we obey.” And those are the successful.
>And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger and fears Allah and is conscious of Him - it is those who are the successful.
(24:51-52)

>“"Am I to desire someone other than Allah as a judge when it is He Who has sent down the Book explained in detail?" Those We have given the Book know that it has been sent down from your Lord with truth, so on no account be among the doubters”
(6:114)

>“When Allah and His Messenger have decided something it is not for any man or woman of the believers to have a choice about it. Anyone who disobeys Allah and His Messenger is clearly misguided.”
(33:36)

Allah was a little bit more than a messenger. He seems to have been a commander and judge. Which he was.
>>
>>69086607
Shouldn't you be planning an attack on Heathrow, abdul?
>>
>>69086283
>Just admit that your religion is from the devil and nullified the first comming of jesus .Gabriel/satan visited muhamot and shit started because you are under the laws of the old jews
>both you and jews cant eat pig , oh i wonder why
... there's really no way to argue with this type of shit is there.

>>69086270
The penalty for not paying jizya is going to jail. The penalty for not paying zakat has been historically disputed: normally fines, jail time, or corporal punishment are preferred; some have advocated the death penalty. It's tax evasion.

>I mean for fuck sake. Hey, just for fun, can a non-muslim be the head of an Islamic state? I know the answer. Nice separation of religion and state faggot.
Of course somebody who doesn't follow the state religion of a theocracy cannot become the head of state of said theocracy. Are you stupid? That's like asking for a non-Catholic Pope.
>>
File: CbOFzUTW8AAMYZ4.jpg (63 KB, 600x354) Image search: [Google]
CbOFzUTW8AAMYZ4.jpg
63 KB, 600x354
>>69086433
>>
>>69085330
>I have come not to abolish the law

No he did not jesus christ was a jew , We are christfags .Because the jews did not accept him He died for chrisfag sins and gave us them a clean slate where the old laws are abolished, because they are not jews
>>
ISIS isn't islamic, but that's down to small things. Islam still a horrible shit, as exposed by the proud leaf-man.
>>
>>69086686
>Of course somebody who doesn't follow the state religion of a theocracy cannot become the head of state of said theocracy. Are you stupid? That's like asking for a non-Catholic Pope.

No it's not, because there's only one Catholic theocracy and that's Vatican city. It holds no power on the world stage. Your Islamic theocracies, however, are fucking everywhere, and only the more secular ones have anything resembling basic human rights.

Nice free society you got there.
>>
File: rot_breaking_dhimmi.jpg (723 KB, 916x2463) Image search: [Google]
rot_breaking_dhimmi.jpg
723 KB, 916x2463
>>69086686
Wellll I base myself on this an section o.11.11

>Of course somebody who doesn't follow the state religion of a theocracy cannot become the head of state of said theocracy. Are you stupid? That's like asking for a non-Catholic Pope.

Duuuuuuh here I am highlighting the fact that Islam systematically discriminate against non-muslims and you're like "yeah bro that's totally normal" well GOOD. How amazing that Islam return in kinds what is given to its member in developed countries that aren't fucking shitholes.
>>
>>69086869
>ISIS isn't islamic, but that's down to small things.

Deutschcucks believe this.
>>
>>69075850
>WHEN WE FALL in love WITH ALLAH THE WORLD TURNS INTO jamal
lolwut

I agree, I guess.
>>
>>69086492
Can you provide anything from the sunnah on its partitioning into 8ths? When I google that, I seriously find nothing but anti-muslim hate websites. You can try yourself.

In any event, I have no idea how it was distributed in times of old by the caliphate, other than that it is charity, towards soldiers or whomever else. In modern times it just goes to the charitable organizations of your choosing since the caliphate no longer exists.

>>69086537
>muslims are violent and kill innocent civilians
>that's horrible, let's become violent and kill innocent civilians
I denounce terrorism; if you would like to kill me regardless of that then YOU are a terrorist by definition.

>>69086578
You don't think you should kill people waging war against you?

>>69086669
I'm willing to bet you follow the same religion as a lot of horrible people who did horrible things that were contrary to the actual scriptures of the religion.

ISIS would consider me a non-muslim and kill me if they could. I despise them and wish them death. How can you blame me for them?
>>
File: 1451924356992.png (40 KB, 825x635) Image search: [Google]
1451924356992.png
40 KB, 825x635
>>69087041
You. This entire thread.

t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
File: 1447714486426.png (1 MB, 1086x800) Image search: [Google]
1447714486426.png
1 MB, 1086x800
>>69086039
It is really funny that you mentioned Elijah and the baal worshipers since allah and baal are the same demonic entity. Muslims are truly the baal (or isis/semiramis/astaroth) worshipers of our time. Allah/Baal nor his/her followers do not have real power. Thanks for the reminder.

Now, don't you have some bombs to blow up and some heads to cut off? Your nation (islam) is really not one to take the (moral) high ground against us, muslim. (This is also funny that you are pretending to be a proud American but in reality you are a muslim first, the hypocrisy.)
>>
>>69087041
>I'm willing to bet you follow the same religion as a lot of horrible people who did horrible things that were contrary to the actual scriptures of the religion.
Difference is they get put in jail.
>>
>>69087041
>following Islam, a literal death cult
>innocent
>>
>>69086578
>Obey the messenger
I refer you to my previous verses.
It's not difficult to understand unless you add to the Quran with extra books that complicate it, I'm sorry that you feel Allah wasn't good enough to provide all you need in one book brought to you through Muhammad who made it very clear not to make books about him.
Extra books are shirk.
The only Sunna you need is in the Quran.
>>
>>69086781
Are you actually contradicting what he said, that he did not come to abolish the law? I'm having trouble understanding you

>>69086874
>and only the more secular ones have anything resembling basic human rights.
You do realize that muslims themselves also are against these regimes right? Most muslims do not view the saudis favorably.

In any event, no, Islam does not support separation of church and state, if a non-muslim wants to be a ruler he can be a ruler of a non-muslim country. And no muslim would fault said country for not allowing a muslim ruler without being a hypocrite.

>>69086933
Any theocracy has to place some limits on disbelievers in the state religion. Islamic theocracy when done right (see: Abbasids, Andalus etc) is far more equitable than pretty much any other historical theocracy I can think of.
>>
>>69085330
>I have come not to abolish the law

Its funny btw that you quote the bible where you dont even belief in
>>
File: 1455850704631.png (69 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1455850704631.png
69 KB, 557x605
>>69076216
>Let me guess, you're going to quote the source material
>>
File: Not All Mudslimes.jpg (556 KB, 1464x1665) Image search: [Google]
Not All Mudslimes.jpg
556 KB, 1464x1665
>>69075850
>>
>>69087041
Islam doesn't belong in the west. You have most of a desert peninsula to soak with blood.

Go there. Stay there.
>>
>>69087329
BTFO
>>
File: tumblr_nhk425YpTw1sx6vbgo1_500.gif (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhk425YpTw1sx6vbgo1_500.gif
82 KB, 500x500
>>69087005
/pol/ posters can't read cursive. For some reason I'm not surprised.

It says "Jannah" you cheeky fuck.
>>
>>69087220
ISIS gets killed by the muslim armies that are fighting them.

>>69087188
>It is really funny that you mentioned Elijah and the baal worshipers since allah and baal are the same demonic entity
Stopped reading

>>69087329
So you don't believe in freedom of religion? I have no intention of harming anybody
>>
>>69087332
>says only book you need is quran
But lots of people believe the apocrypha too
>yeah well they aren't true muslims
Oh really? They said the same thing about you.
>I'm right because blah blah blah
Yeah they said the same thing.
>it doesn't matter you're just a kaffir you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>69085615
>prove it to me

Two can play at this game.

Prove it to me that taqiyya is a lie on based from the internet.

Oh and you can only use sources that I agree with!

You're fucking delusional with the demeanor and intellect of a child.

You can keep saying taqiyya doesn't exist or even that it doesn't exist in the capacity that I believe it to, but ask yourself something. Am I ever going to be convinced otherwise? If you don't have an open mind to include the possibility that what you believe is false might be true regardless of whether it has been proven (to you) or not, then you really are a child. --- this only applies if you are genuine and not actually responding to everything with more taqiyya.
>>
>>69087434

I understand that you dont understand when you have prophet who died of eating poison.
>>
>>69087516
meant for this guy, wrong reply
>>69087171
>>
>>69087465
Nice job ignoring the rest of the sentence, just like I said you'd do with the snippets you take from the Quran, fucking idiot.

>>69087503
I thought your western civilization is based on freedom of religion? Granted, I understand why you wouldn't want to see a demographic shift, and I really wouldn't care if you decided to slow down/end immigration.
>>
>>69087582
>Prove it to me that taqiyya is a lie on based from the internet.
is this english?
>>
>>69086869
>ISIS isn't islamic
GERMANY YES
>>
>>69087597
he died of disease four years after he ate poison, obviously the poison was not the cause of death
>>
>>69087549
>ISIS gets killed by the muslim armies that are fighting them.
Only after receiving outside help and pressure.
>>
>>69087632
>I need to have context for my holy book so it doesnt seem like I'm following a death cult
with or without context, its still fucking wrong to kill people that don't accept your shit religion.
>>
>>69087686
From
(used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits):
The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.

I used from in the same way as upon.

Nice dodge. Are you actually a child?
>>
>>69086684
rubber dinghy rapids bro

>>69087188
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/28/palmyra-temple-bel-arch-survived-isis-syria-london-new-york

Now follow the rabbit.
>>
>>69087477
>Thailand
>Homosexuality is immoral
>Now Ladyboys suddenly make sense.
>>
>>69087582
>Oh and you can only use sources that I agree with!
If Taqiyya is an Islamic doctrine then it should have an Islamic source. There's nothing unreasonable about that. If I claimed that Christianity is inherently violent, deceptive, and imperialistic, while using a marxist website with an obvious pro-Jewish bias as a source, you'd call me a dumbass and you'd be absolutely right to do so.

Yet you seem to have no problem with citing fascist websites to "prove" your paranoid conspiracy theories. What a bizarre world you live in.
>>
>>69075850
Reminder that atheists, believers of the cross, sons of isaac and those who believe in djinns (or whatever mudslims call whatever other religion) are guilty by definition.

Innocent means muslims. Muslims only protect muslims.
>>
>>69087808
muslim armies have been fighting ISIS ever since they appeared on the scene

>>69087831
>on based from
this makes no sense but anyway
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
this is what taqiyya actually is
filtering your ID now
have a nice day
>>
>>69087632
I support freedom of religion but spare me the motte and bailey, pls.

I don't support freedom to impose religion upon others.
I'd rather not be muslim, nor pay a tax for deciding I'd rather not be muslim.
This isn't okay with most muslims.
>demographic shift
At least you understand.
>>
>>69087911
>Wikipedia
>Muslim source
Who would have thought?
>>
>Daesh
>On /pol/

Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>69087982
>I don't support freedom to impose religion upon others.
I don't either
>I'd rather not be muslim, nor pay a tax for deciding I'd rather not be muslim.
>This isn't okay with most muslims.
You don't live in a muslim country so this is irrelevant to you
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.