[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I spy with my little eye: the answer to all your problems.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Resocuce-Based_Economy.jpg (110 KB, 840x350) Image search: [Google]
Resocuce-Based_Economy.jpg
110 KB, 840x350
I spy with my little eye:

the answer to all your problems.
>>
fuck off jacque
>>
>>69073966
Building.. a moat?
Fuck you. You think you're too good for a wall?
>>
>>69073966
Why do they have so many golf courses?
>>
>>69073966
fuck off you old commie kike
>>
Who here /zeitgeist/?

Take the REAL red pill
>>
>>69074804
I thought zeitgeist was redpilled too when I was 12. Had sleepless nights thinking about RFID chips
>>
>>69073966

This is the Venus Project, founded in the 1970s by Jacque Fresco as a means to create a utopian society of peace, health, and abundance.
>>
>>69073966
I get no sense of scale. A lot of wasted space on the outside. I assume that'd be farmland to sustain the population. Of course, a couple decades of year round farming (assuming the weather is favorable for fertile growth and an abundance of nutrients in soil) you'd have drained the land. Perhaps a self sustaining usage of the sewage to return as many nutrients as possible back to the soil?
>>
>>69075677
No fucking kidding. You forgot to add the parentheses.
>(((Jacque Fresco)))
>>
>>69073966
This theory is stupid, humans have wants and needs that aren't uniform, this would only work if we were robots that moved around like ants
>>
File: 1458267527354.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458267527354.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>>69073966
After the technological singularity I suppose machines could improve this idea to be feasible. But I wouldn't trust a bureaucracy of today to handle this kind of transition before our infrastructure is prepared for it. That leads to corruption.
>>
File: 1458475637917.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1458475637917.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>69073966
You know i read a old tinfoil book a while back, and someone had a picture of Atlantis, it basically looked like that.
>>
>>69075559

Same bro
>>
>>69076036

The Venus Project would only work if that society is very restrictive and watches over everything.

Either that or we have chips inserted into our brains to make us more evolved, either way it's a form of control that's borderline New World Order.
>>
>>69076242
>either way it's a form of control that's borderline New World Order.

Hmmm, no. Not at all. If by control you mean automation controlling the production and distribution of things, then yes, otherwise no.
>>
File: nuke.jpg (181 KB, 2097x1425) Image search: [Google]
nuke.jpg
181 KB, 2097x1425
>>69073966
i spy with my little eye: the answer to all your problems
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.