[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Netanyahu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: netanyahu.jpg (79 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
netanyahu.jpg
79 KB, 1024x682
>>
He is a strong leader who actually fights for his people and Israel is lucky to have him.
>>
He has a very internet based name.

>Net and Yahoo!
>>
>>69073883

my enemy but probably decent for his people
>>
>>69073883
Good leader. The j000s need to clone him. Looks out for the nation and the people. Won't stand for liberal shills like Soros et all or be guilted into giving up lands they've won with blood and sweat.
>>
>>69073883
smart, strong, evil
>>
>>69073883
He fears not of the backlash that his soldiers create hamas has human shields well fuck that boom . Cnn reporting our movements keep it up well fire on you. From what I know he's a good leader he actually leads his country.
>>
>>69073993

>He is a strong leader who actually fights for his people and Israel is lucky to have him.

I agree. I wish we had a leader who would stand up for our people like he does for the Israelis.

That said, he does not represent the jews. Jewish power lies in the diaspora. The boss jews are in London, NYC, Paris, Moscow, Brussels, Berlin...Zionists but they have no plan to ever move to Isreal.
>>
>>69073883
Can't get over him and the ridiculous "bomb" drawing with the red line
>>
File: 654854876986579679.png (200 KB, 649x682) Image search: [Google]
654854876986579679.png
200 KB, 649x682
what did he mean by this?
>>
Zionist asshole but I can't help but admire the love he has for his country even if he's a douche.
>>
>>69075985
>Holocaust Scholars
>>
>>69073883
He's a gigantic fucking douchebag.
>>
>>69073883
He's a cunt. Israel can fo whatever they want in their sandcastle but fuck off trying to get Westerners to die for their cause of being cunts to all their neighbors
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.