[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Armenian Genocide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
It's almost April, 101 years of Genocide denial by USA because Turkey is a Nato Ally.

What does /pol/ think
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/RasenBran
>>
File: GET HIM OUTTA HERE.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
GET HIM OUTTA HERE.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
These are bad people, they killed so many innocent people, and they're bad even to this day. Turkey never should have been made a NATO ally. They're roaches.
>>
>>69073872
why does turkey like ISIS so much?
>>
>>69073872
killing christians because they helped the russians. even though we were technically against the ottomans during ww1. shit's retarded.
>>
File: images-4.jpg (23 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
23 KB, 443x332
They have all returned, resting on the mountainside
We have learned that you have no
HONOUR MURDERER SODOMIZER
>>
I learned that my grandmother witnessed her mother raped in front of her when she was 4 years old. She ecaped. Everytime I try to get her to talk about she starts shaking and tears start coming out of her eyes.
>>
>>69073872
A reminder that Turks are subhumans who should be sent back to Asia and their land be split between Greece and Armenia.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIFg7gDkJUM
>>
>>69074781

in reference to >>69074701
>>
File: 1448379929957.jpg (131 KB, 561x455) Image search: [Google]
1448379929957.jpg
131 KB, 561x455
How can you deny something that never happened?
>>
> How can you deny something that never happened?

kek
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.