[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexico = Racist for deporting Guatemalans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image-20150907-1977-zydg85.jpg (111 KB, 668x445) Image search: [Google]
image-20150907-1977-zydg85.jpg
111 KB, 668x445
How on earth has nobody discussed this? MEXICO DEPORTS GUATEMALANS AND SECURED THEIR SOUTHERN BORDER.

Are Mexicans racist for deporting Guatemalans? Probably not, but they want to SECURE THEIR ECONOMY. What on earth is this?

Spread this link like wildfire: http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/18/world/americas/18mexico.html?_r=1&
>>
Guatemalans rise up against their government after being deported from Mexico:
http://pundita.blogspot.com/2015/09/less-than-year-after-mexico-got-serious.html
>>
Liveleak - racist for deporting 4chan users.
>>
File: 1457898381808.jpg (52 KB, 627x770) Image search: [Google]
1457898381808.jpg
52 KB, 627x770
Mexico Deports More Immigrants Than The U.S.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/18/mexico-deports-more-immigrants-back-to-central-america-than-the-u-s-does/
>>
>>69073834
Those two events had no relation whatsoever.

There were protests cause the government was corrupt as fuck.

The president complained about the low tax income, when he kept it for himself. Now is in jail.
>>
>>69074877
Holy shit an actual Guatemalan poster?

Can you tell us anything about deportation from Mexico to Guatemala? Maybe in relation to what's happening in America?
>>
>>69075188
I've heard about people that is caught in Mexico and deported from there, but is nothing compared with the deportations from USA.

USA sends plains full of Guatemalans. That not happen with the deportations from mexico
>>
File: 1457409864308.jpg (181 KB, 680x881) Image search: [Google]
1457409864308.jpg
181 KB, 680x881
>>69075645
Do you think that deportations of Mexicans out of America is justified? Or are Mexicans really so poor that they need economic refuge in America?
>>
>>69075933
Oh, there is real need in those who decide to make that dangerous travel.

I mean it is not the same being poor here that being poor in USA. Those who work cleaning in the USA make more money than I as an engineer
>>
>>69077364
A person who cleans in the U.S.A. cannot afford health care, pay rent, or make car payments.

If a person cleans for a living, they are living and dependent on other people who are also working, and they put their money together in order to survive.

What kind of lifestyle does engineering bring you in Guatemala? Can you afford a car?
>>
>>69077768
Yes, I can afford a car, pay rent etc, but not every one can go to the university and make a career.

And I know many people who couldn't even finished their middle education and went to USA to work and they send big money to their families.
>>
>>69073468

They just want to push white-guilt obv.

Spics vs Spic makes a Spicy battle tho. At least the Meximan knows when to say No instead of cucking their nation out of existence like amerifags are.
>>
>>69073468

Beaners are such hypocrites
>>
>>69078641
Poo in Loo
>>
>>69078641
POO
>>
>>69078597
How hard would it be for you to try and come to live in the US? You seem to be pretty fluent in English already so language wouldn't be a big issue.
>>
>>69078641
Thanks for being on our side. Ignore the loo spammers.
>>
Googd good. Hope colombians are next
>>
Mexicans are the same race as Guatemalans. They can't be racist.
>>
>>69073468
Mexicans ARE racist. Source - Am Mexican.
>>
>>69078879
My accent is horrendous, I only read and write in English. Most of the software come in English so is imperative to learn the language
>>
>>69079824
Are you this son of a bitch?
>>
>>69079921
Well, you should try I guess.
Father came to the US from Guatemala in the 70s. I've taken visits over there and I have to say that my standard of living (poor over here) may as well be upper middle class over there.

inb4 takin muh jobs.
>>
>>69078641
> poo in the loo
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.