[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australian man charged with murder after killing home intrud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 29
File: Screenshot_2016-03-28-12-19-08.png (573 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-28-12-19-08.png
573 KB, 1080x1920
Australian man charged with murder after killing home intruder.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/03/27/15/46/man-dies-after-fight-during-break-in-at-newcastle-home

This is fucking bullshit, can I move to America?
>>
Unfortunate that the owner is being charged, but that is the way it goes ..
>>
>>69072653
Wasn't australia filled with criminals?
>>
>>69072930
Fuck off cuck
>>
>>69072653
>move to America
Make sure you move to a state with solid castle doctrine laws. You'd be charged with murder under these circumstances if you lived in a cuck state.
>>
>>69072653
>Australia
I've been saying it for years, it's a literal (liberal) shithole.
I mean, to be quite honest, immigrating to America isn't hard so long as you're either
1) Educated or skilled
2) Rich
>>
File: stay mad, leftist shitheads.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
stay mad, leftist shitheads.gif
1 MB, 294x350
>>69072653
>can I move to America?

never, your shitpostings will never be forgiven.
>>
>>69072653
Simple. Get rid the people persecuting him
>>
>>69072653
Fuck off, we're full (of niggers)
>>
>>69072952
Correction: IS CURRENTLY FILLED with criminals.
>>
>>69072930
>the owner is being charged
I don't think he had an owner m8. Slavery was abolished ages ago.
>>
File: stand-your-ground-map-large.jpg (228 KB, 800x1035) Image search: [Google]
stand-your-ground-map-large.jpg
228 KB, 800x1035
>>69073160
>>
>>69072653
Was this guy an abo or some sort of Island nigger?

We have so many different types of shitskin in this country now that I can't even tell.
>>
File: 1454465726863.jpg (56 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1454465726863.jpg
56 KB, 645x773
>just got out of jail for breaking into a house
>"WTF WHERES DA PROOF DIS IS INCONCEIVABLE HE WUD NEVER DO DIS"
>>
File: product722RSMTHR880i.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
product722RSMTHR880i.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
You have the right to detain and repel, but no you cannot beat someone to death and appoint yourself executioner.

Sorry, enjoy prison bud.
>>
>>69073642
Map isn't too good in determining the self-defense climate though.
In Michigan, you can shoot a someone if you 'reasonably feel' that they're going to commit a felony.
Basically, if a nigger tries to mug you, but then runs away because you're packing, you could shoot him in the back because you thought he was going to mug people across the street.
>>
oi m8, eh wuz a gud bloke, he dindu nuffin!

crikey!
>>
File: 1432249313398.png (243 KB, 368x438) Image search: [Google]
1432249313398.png
243 KB, 368x438
>Be American
>Someone breaks into your home
>Shoot him in the dick on purpose before killing him
>"I didn't think I had the time to wait for a perfect shot so I pulled the trigger quick"
>Police clap and give me a gift certificate to McDonald's
>>
>>69073270
Didn't realize so many Mexicans were educated,skilled or rich
>>
File: 20160221_201037.jpg (162 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
20160221_201037.jpg
162 KB, 800x600
>>69073938
and this is exactly why your country is shit

Meanwhile, in america, we can shoot our niggers and the gubment will even pay for the cleanup. Pic related.
>>
>>69073460
I agree shitposting is a crime
>>
he was a good boi
>>
>>69072653
You can't just invite someone into your house, then murder him, then get away with it.

I'm pretty sure that's what his family is trying to prove.
>>
>>69074284

But you're all circumcised at birth, so there is that :)
>>
>>69073938
Lol, where I live if you set one foot on someone's property they have a license to kill you
>>
File: 1456013633845.jpg (147 KB, 640x675) Image search: [Google]
1456013633845.jpg
147 KB, 640x675
>>69074268
>>
File: Stand your ground in Canada.jpg (219 KB, 1312x1124) Image search: [Google]
Stand your ground in Canada.jpg
219 KB, 1312x1124
>>69073642
Much better than in Canada
>>
>>69074406

Unlikely, all US states have provision for someone to knock on your door to seek or solicit business unless otherwise signed.

But even then the police can knock on your door still and certain other entities as well.
>>
>>69074268
Unfortunately with the way our laws are structured, you CAN'T let a home invader live. If they live, you'll get fucked in court and probably spend time behind bars. If they die, there's typically no lawsuit, and no trouble.

Two to the chest, one to the head. That's the rule for home invaders
>>
what is the regulations in regards to the states that are white? are these cucked states or quite the opposite?
>>
>>69072653
If someone breaks into your house in Australia, grab your gun and blow them away.
Then yell out at the top of your lungs:
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YA BASTARD!"
Then fire a shot into the ceiling.
When the police arrive, say they you fired a warning shot at the intruder but he kept advancing so you shot him.
If you have neighbors, they will say they heard a shot, your warning and then another shot.

If you follow these simple steps, you can shoot a dindu and get away with it in a country with shit self-defence laws.
>>
>>69072653
Oklahoma has great castle laws man I watched a man get away with murder lol but honestly I can't say I didn't support him. He killed one of my classmates he was scum.
>>
>>69074496
I kek'd, though you could probably get away with shooting a nigger invading your home in rural alberta.
>>
>>69074660
That is unlikely to work.

The real thing to do is to not call the police at all.

Just kill the guy and then dump his body somewhere else the next day.
>>
>>69074660
Holy shit this is genius
>>
>>69072653
>They've lost their father, their beautiful father that they haven't seen for years because he was in jail, which has nothing to do with this case
kek
>>
File: 1458930138794.gif (5 KB, 326x343) Image search: [Google]
1458930138794.gif
5 KB, 326x343
>>69072653

Stop shitposting Auscunt
>>
>>69074106

Same with VT. Even then though you'd be wise to make sure the criminal doesn't get to tell their side of things.
>>
>>69074778
Had my friend who owns a ton of firearms speak to a lawyer about that. Basically you can shoot someone but only after you have called the police, and you cannot go looking for them basically you have to be in a defensive position and announce that you are armed and if they come towards you, you will shoot them.
>>
>>69074805
Well if you live in the country like myself, you don't have to but if you have neighbors, they'll be liable to call the bill when they hear gunfire.
>>
>>69074921

What if they have a scimitar and just want to circumcise you?
>>
>>69074275
The ones who are here can climb fences and run pretty well if that counts as a skill
>>
>>69074540
>Two to the chest, one to the head. That's the rule for home invaders
No, that's the rule for a one way ticket to the slammer.
If you're going to argue defense, you're going to have to argue that you feared for your life (in most cases due to how the law is written in most states).
That being said, you should empty the mag into them.
The only time your style of shit would work is if you're a 'professional' shooter and you said that your instincts from the range kicked-in or some shit.
>>
>>69072930
>But that is the way it goes ..

Kek, fulfilling the Canadian stereotype right there with that saying. New Trailer Park Boys on Netflix today! Fuck yeah! I won't insult you today, Canada. Consider this you're "get out of jail free" card. But just for today.
>>
>>69074921
>That moment where British self defence laws are less shitty than some other countries.
Feels good to be allowed to kill home invaders. EU got BTFO when they tried to enforce the opposite.

Of course the people who actually live in Great Britain aren't allowed decent guns for some reason.
>>
>>69074921
Best defense is the offense though :^)
>>
>>69072930
ya just give up and hit the bong eh?
>>
>>69073642
wait is stand your ground and no duty to retreat almost the same thing?
>>
>>69074778
Oh, in terms of self defense sure. But you're on a very fine line. You can't stand your ground. You pretty much legally have to run away. See below

>>69074921
>>69075320
I've talked to a few of my legal buddies and they say the only thing you can do legally without much consequence is injure someone. Anything more than that is asking for trouble, even if you call police and don't run after the person. You could see manslaughter even if you do all that.

One of my legal friends gave the best advice. "You have the legal right to trip someone running towards you."

That's really it. Legally speaking at least.

That's pretty much it.
>>
Here's how it works dumb fucks

Your aloud to beat them and detain them but you can't kill them

If you fear for your life or the life of a child you can rip off their head if you want

Example carrying a gun and someone breaks in, You can't shoot them but you can bash them with a stick or some shit

Example 2 they break in screaming they're gonna kill your and your wife and the person is armed with a sword you can shoot them all you want. Provided it was a last resort and you could of ran out the house or something
>>
>>69075199
New TPB is awful man. Only the first few seasons were good. Just the way she goes.
>>
>>69075044
Actually, it's standard practice for many people to train over and over and over and over again for 2:1 chest/head target practice. It's the fastest, mostly likely want to end a threat. The problem isn't shooting someone three times. It's how far apart the shots were taken, and whether he was incapacitated prior to being shot again and again and again.

Any half intelligent DA understands that and half intelligent expert witness can prove a legal shooting if one in fact occurred.

Train to neutralize the threat (it's a euphemism for 'kill' but can include paralysis that doesn't necessarily kill but ends the thread, and of course central nervous shots like the brain).
>>
File: 1459065911901.jpg (276 KB, 994x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459065911901.jpg
276 KB, 994x1000
>>69075651

I'm glad I carry handcuffs for my job and at home, at least I wont have to worry about wrestling some junkie for 30 minutes until the cops show up, just wrestle them into cuffs and let them sit it out.
>>
>>69075651
m8 in this case they killed the guy without intending to. They had him in a headlock.

Shit happens. They should get the benefit of the doubt. Charging them is outrageous.
>>
>>69075578
More or less. Some people have a hard on for laws with the verbatim text "stand your ground".
>>
File: 1458649994139.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1458649994139.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
>>69075912
yeah i thought that might be the case. i assumed states that were labelled as "stand your ground" were the least cucked
>>
>>69075651
>You can only bash them with a stick or some shit
HAHAHAHHAHA
Not even England is this cucked, if you own a gun and you're in a home invasion situation, you have all the right to shoot and kill

inb4 muh Tony Martin, things have since then, fags.

Now, if only that applied to general defence
>>
>>69075887
I'm not defending it I'm just explaining you can't just shoot someone over a robbery

If the guys neck broke after being punched or something well that needs to be fixed. He's only charged with it I expect at the very most he'll get manslaughter (which is crap) but I personally expect him to get off free since it sounds like he did everything right

The point is is someone breaks in your either meant to let them rob you or detain them not kill them.

>>69076414
Read the whole thing you bloody Muslim cuck only if it's a robbery if you fear for your life you can blow them too kingdom come. Different culture the reasoning behind it is we value a Human life higher then someones possessions since the bible preaches that everywhere in it

That's why murder is the highest offense in the Western world where as in Papua New guinea the highest offense is Adultery or something
>>
>>69076375
http://www.handgunlaw.us/

The most important thing is having a CCW permit wherever you live, even if it's an in-home shooting, even if you don't like to carry out in public. You don't want to have to explain why/whether your gun was on your person, or if it was in a safe. Basically, the few steps it takes you to grab your weapon, the harder it is to suggest premeditation or some kind of rage crime.
>>
>>69073938
Faggot

Say I hit the cunt in the head with a bat as he is breaking in
I dont know if he has a gun or a knife or friends following him
I have myself and loved ones to consider
I am not going to resign myself to cuck of the police force when I am perfectly capable of defending myself and home
police should not have a monopoly on violence. self defense is as intrinsic to human nature as breathing is, without both you will die in the right context. Have fun with the incoming shifts in public morality once the boomers are extinct.
>>
>>69076879

>I dont know if he has a gun or a knife or friends following him

If you don't know, you can't act.

You can only use like force to defend yourself. If he isn't doing anything but breaking in, that is no force, its a property offence.
>>
>>69076704
>we value a Human life higher then someones possessions since the bible preaches that everywhere in it

I understand that. Few are arguing that someone away from the scene at a safe location should be able to run home if they see someone one a security camera or something, and then kill them to prevent them from taking a laptop. The issue with home invasions is that we don't believe it's reasonable to force citizens to assume a person who has invaded their home, where there may be children sleeping or whatever, to force them to ASSUME the person who has broken into their house means them no harm whatsoever until he make an overly violent action towards them.

It is much more reasonable,and intuitive to assume the worst of a person who has broken into your home why you are there, rather than wager your life to give them the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>69072653
>Shy, quiet, and placid

So shy he breaks into other people's homes. What a loss.
>>
>>69072653

would expect he would of done some over the top shit like beating the unconscious body to get charge with murder, will be interesting to see what comes out in court

can't say i'd do any different, catch someone in my house all bets are off
>>
>>69077207
>If you don't know, you can't act.

I don't accept that. Would put money behind whatever lawyer I need to argue it in court, safe in the fact that I am alive and not dead because I was worried about some faggots interpretations of my ability to live as a human being.

I am not going to wait to see a knife or gun if the cunt is breaking into my home where there are loved ones, not to mention my own person.

I am no hippy or even that big of a libertarian, but fuck you statist fuckwits are the bane of humanity. Please die promptly, there's no real point to you being here.
>>
>>69076704
A home invasion is when a person breaks into your house while you are home. This is different from someone who burglarizes your house while you're at work. No, you don't have the right to drive home from work and kill them to prevent theft. We believe you DO have the right to use force in a home invasion because the act of breaking in with you there is an implicit thread, and a probable reason for a criminal to use force to prevent himself from being stopped, caught, or reported. There are simply too many people breaking into houses and killing the residents for anyone to take seriously the bullshit idea that "they won't hurt you if you just give them your stuff".
>>
>>69074268
>>69072653
still same for america

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XezGBPPzTgY
>>
>>69077577

I'm sorry you don't like the law.
>>
>>69072653
The more that comes out the more officially bullshit this is.

The intruder was a degenerate and habitual criminal. Home owner had kids on the home. All he did was take out the trash.

He didn't even apply for bail (no lawyer to help him?), next court hearing is Tuesday.
>>
what kind of shitty world is this where an intruder can break into a home and have the homeowner be charged with something? wouldn't this be justifiable homicide?
>>
>>69077673
I dont give a fuck about laws that are so illogical that they leave me and my loved ones in danger so as not to upset the precarious monopoly the police have on violence. Try breaking into my place. I will gladly go to court over a dead body that could have been the cause of the death of me or my family. Might even act as a catalyst for social change if marketed right. Which makes me think, why not this case?

Fun's only beginning faggot.
>>
>>69077821

No, we don't have the death penalty so you can't just go an execute people who do something you don't like
>>
File: 1376370107214.jpg (40 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1376370107214.jpg
40 KB, 604x453
>>69077801
>tfw there will never be a "taking out the trash" law
>>
>>69077833

Say whatever you want, faggot, you will go to prison and have to cop some abbo dick in your booty hole.
>>
>>69077871
>wont someone please think of the criminals

Jesus, you're pathetic
Get a job cunt
Or maybe your job revolves around people feeling like they can break the law without real consequence?
>>
>>69077871
What if he breaks in in the middle of the night and is raping your daughter in her bedroom? Can you shoot him them?
>>
>>69077933
Mate that abo would have a few new assholes before his cock got near mine, as if I'd give a fuck if I was sentenced to a life term
>>
>>69077993

m8, I'm a transit officer, all I do is fine people unless they commit another offence in which case the only accoutrement I have is a pair of handcuffs. No weapons. No implements of torture.

That is my life.

I can manage to do my job, and you can't manage not to kill home intruders?
>>
>>69077996

Then you could use reasonable force to remove him off her but no, you couldn't execute him because you don't like what he did.
>>
>>69077325
Yeah it's a total moral grey area
Some people don't mind if a tv gets stolen and the crook gets caught later thanks to cctv or something

And some people like to be able to protect their "castle". And the argument certainly isn't helped with hoards of non whites breaking in who only respond to beat downs

Ignoring the Outliers (Proffesonal burglers, Biker gangs etc) most Whites with a good well funded Prison system get reformed. I mean how many young white kids actually shop lift but stop once a cop gives them a good talking too and their parents give them a spank.

The problem is non whites and the rare white who just got robbing and committing crimes and are only deterred by someone bigger then them carrying a big ass weapon
>>
>>69078137
Why do you assume I'm an MMA fighter than can just manhandle anyone who happens to break into my home? I have to use my bare hands? Can I use a chair? How about a baseball bat? How about a vacuum cleaner? How about a kitchen knife? How about a gun? Is there something magical about guns that makes them an unacceptable weapon?
>>
>>69073642
As a VA resident, I will explain why VA is WHITE on that map - VA has debated Stand Your Ground Laws, but has rejected them because legislators fear that any explicit law that they draft would, by virtue of the necessarily limited expertise and foresight of said legislators, provide less protection to its citizens than is already provided by Virginia common law.

tl;dr - VA common law is stronger than Stand Your Ground Laws, so they haven't adopted one
>>
>>69078250

Why are you automagically in a fight with the guy? if you're just defending property, then no, you can't use any weapons here. If he is attacking you or attempting to, then you can use a weapon to defend yourself (but not kill him)

If he is trying to kill you, you can kill him.

Simple.
>>
>>69078097
Are you fucking daft? How does your ability to ticket people relate to my ability to watch my house get robbed and giving control over to a dangerous intruder?

Progressives are literally suicidal

I really dont give a fuck about laws that stop me from defending myself. Please, do remember that people like me exist next time you're outside. Not everyone is living in this mental cage of authority.
>>
>>69078097
>accoutrement
You talk like a fag. Your legalistic posturing is faggy too.

go fuck yourself poofter.
>>
>>69074660
Except you have to keep your gun locked up, so good luck getting it quickly.
>>
>>69074660
>grab your gun
>>
>>69078432
kek
>>
>>69078366

I'm sorry you can't accept the law, but if you go outside it, expect to be imprisoned.

What my point about my job was, is that all I have is a pair of handcuffs and I'm often presented with people who DO want to fight me, sometimes with weapons. I've never been stabbed or killed. If you can't manage to restrain another man, you should just kill yourself.
>>
>>69078488
This tþread is good
>>
>>69074660
Some sensitive areas teach gaurds to do exactly what you described.
t. Some nato guy told me.
>>
>>69078374

That is the term for it, a restraint accoutrement.

I'm sorry you aren't very intelligent and are threatened by 'big words'
>>
File: 1447622672011.webm (1 MB, 640x336) Image search: [Google]
1447622672011.webm
1 MB, 640x336
>>69078097
>and you can't manage not to kill home intruders?

Shouldn't have to "manage not to kill them". If some fucks comes into my home uninvited he is subject to the full force my crowbar and shotgun. Chances are, if I don't kill him, he won't be in any shape to testify against me anyhow.

>tfw the law says I can use as much force as is reasonable

>>69078137

Reasonable force can be lethal in my country, and we're pretty liberal. Sorry you live in SUCH a shithole.
>>
>>69078225
If it's not THAT big of a deal for someone to break into your house (it's just stuff), then why is it so universally terrifying to have a person break your back door at 1 am while you're watching a movie? Why do you instantly feel like your life is in danger? Is that irrational? Because it felt pretty fucking rational to me. It seemed pretty fucking IRrational to assume he's just a regular joe looking for a playstation, and I should assume he means me no harm.

This mealy mouthed apologetics I've hearing from your roos is 1st-world-problem bullshit. It's fantasy from middle class kids who lived in a safe space their whole lives.

Wanting to not die doesn't mean you WANT to kill someone else. It doesn't mean you think it's fun to shoot people. This is the place I spend 8 hours a day unconscious and helpless, and people who break into my house after midnight expect me to be unconscious and helpless.
>>
>>69078501
I am not going to pretend I give a fuck about the "you need to be better than them" meme because what it results in without fail is being absolutely dominated by an opponent that isn't so politically correct and cucked that they have to excuse being able to impose their will via violence

I am not going to experiment when a possible outcome is me or a loved one getting shot, raped, stabbed, murdered etc

Sometimes people break in to murder or rape, they dont want to just steal shit

I am not going to take the time to assume his intentions, once you break into my property all bets are off and you're getting a bat or axe to the face

Sorry mate, this is reality talking
Dont ever think you're safe from this just because laws exist to prevent it
>>
>>69078326
>Why are you automagically in a fight with the guy?

He's raping my fucking daughter, you savage. That's sexual battery. I'm just supposed to let him finish if he's bigger than me?
>>
>Police were told Slater had broken into Mr Butterham's home before an altercation broke out, but Slater's family say they want proof.
>Tiara Keely told 9NEWS her brother, a father-of-three, was a "loving, good person" who was "shy, quiet [and] placid".
>Slater had recently been released from jail for other break and enter offences.

Yeah no i'm glad hes dead, i absolutely despise people who break and enter into homes.

>"They've lost their father, their beautiful father that they haven't seen for years because he was in jail, which has nothing to do with this case," Ms Dickson said.

They weren't gonna see him either way, the dad is clearly a piece of shit that will be in and out of prison constantly and any interaction with his children will be negative.
>>
>>69074778
You could. It's all about reasonable amounts of force on a case-by-case basis. A man shot and killed two plainclothes police officers during a no-knock raid a few years back and walked, simply because the court ruled that shooting at armed men busting your door down is "reasonable".
On the other hand, some old guy got prison time, I believe, because he had a druggie/drunk outside his front door, not much chance of a threat, and shot through the door as a "warning shot". Courts ruled that no, he wasn't really a threat, that's fucking dumb to shoot through your door like that. And generally, someone breaking in is seen as an escalation, and you can assume they're here to fuck you up, so lethal force is "reasonable".
>Not having a wiped shitty folding knife to plant on the dead intruder, just in case
And yeah, we have storage laws, and no, nobody follows them, since they're barely enforceable, like laws against CC or shooting Restricteds innawoods.
>>
>>69075814
The Mozambique drill (Also known as: The Djibouti shooty, handcannon can can, Nigerian nig nap, South African clown down, Somali shuffle and many mo) is ubiquitous in combat, law enforcement and self defense shooting at this point. Its use is as follows as passed down from Rhodesia of old. Two shoots to the body and if the aggressor does not drop or cease attacking a quick shot to the head while he is staggered. Next you will spout some shit about the bullets you used will get you 20 in the clink cause they were Hornady zombie max green tips.
>>
>>69078702

>tfw when you live the nightcrawler life
>tfw you're wide awake when some fuckin dindu comes creeping through the window
>tfw everyone else is beddy-bye so no witnesses to his demise
>tfw the dindu doesn't even get a chance to du
>>
>>69078326
>If he is attacking you or attempting to, then you can use a weapon to defend yourself (but not kill him)
>If he is trying to kill you, you can kill him.

Prior to being murdered there is no reasonable way to discern the difference between violent assault and attempted murder.
Similarly, prior to being violently beaten there is no reasonable way to distinguish attempted robbery from attempted assault.

When assuming the best has the potential to result in death the only logical choice is to use maximum available force at the soonest opportune moment.
No exceptions.
>>
>>69074354
Low tier
>>
>>69078773

What if he does? if he has already began raping her, other than your emotions, what is the utility in stopping him? if he tries to kill her after he finishes, that is another story.
>>
>>69078549
must be entertaining from that position of FREEDOM
>>
>>69078898

Plenty of exceptions.
>>
>>69078097
>transit officer

How embarrassing

Is pretending to be a cop all day fun?
>>
>>69078326
>If he is attacking you or attempting to, then you can use a weapon to defend yourself (but not kill him)

How is that justified in court? In Canada we just need to be able to articulate that we had a reasonable fear for our life. If the guy is dead, you can literally fucking say anything and he's not gonna testify against you. And how would you know if he's not *intending* to kill you? Just wait until he beats you to the ground and takes your weapon, then verbally confirm with him "oh ok, you were just trying to subdue me, not actually kill me lol!"

You're a troll and a nigger.
>>
>>69078326
Wait, how can I make sure that my use of a WEAPON doesn't kill him? Do you understand what use of deadly force is? It's inherent to the instrument used, not the intention of the user. Anything that CAN kill is a deadly weapon, and it should be assumed that it WILL kill. This is the only way to have consistency until we can fucking read people's mind with a mind-reading machine.

The law in the US dictates when you can use deadly force. Deadly force is deadly force, even if you only want to injure the person. It's why if you shoot someone in the knee, it's still deadly force, and the use of said force is judged appropriate or not based on the rules of deadly force, not knee-wounding force.

It's actually very simple. Either you can use deadly force or you can't. A pointy fucking stick is deadly force because it CAN kill you.
>>
>>69078937
There have been faggy cases like this one here in the states.
>>
>>69078922
I hope the Chinese genocide all of you shitposting roos
>>
>>69078702
Moral grey area mate

Our laws put a robbers life over your new tv
If they break in with a big knife screaming you can shoot them, but you can't just blast their head off when they're climbing out your window with some cash. It's a very complex issue
>>
File: xzibit.png (194 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
xzibit.png
194 KB, 500x333
>>69078922

>literally advocating that you should sit idly by and watch some nigger rape your daughter

hahahahahahahahahahaha literally condoning the cuck life

confirmed for troll.
>>
>>69072930
Cuck/10

>wow
>>
>>69079103
Still is nice that you have different laws per state, that there is somewhere you can go where people get you.
>>
>>69079048

Sure is.
>>
>>69079196
>>69079128

Well, answer the question. Not just memeing.

If a nigger has already penetrated your daughter, what, other than your emotions, is the utility in stopping him?
>>
>>69079147
Its a bit of an illogical rationale because you need to be put in danger and basically resting on the whim of the armed person before being able to legally retaliate - why do I need to give a fuck about a criminal breaking in? Why do I need to get close to being killed or raped before being able to remove an immediate threat to my life?

I suspect its because it creates A LOT of work of police forces, court systems, general government etc
>>
>>69079400
You're seriously asking what purpose there is in stopping someone that is raping your daughter because he has already penetrated her?
>>
>>69079400
What the fuck is wrong with you? You would let a nigger rip your daughter and not stop him?
>>
>>69079400
What about HER emotions? What about impregnation, HIV infection, further physical injury?
>>
File: harold.png (351 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
harold.png
351 KB, 480x480
>>69079400

Maybe stopping him from ejaculating and getting her pregnant? Maybe stopping the transfer of AIDS? Maybe stopping the increased emotional trauma from BEING RAPED?

And my emotions, by the way, are a perfect justification for blasting a nigger with a shotgun. Unlike you cucks, we can still own guns and we'll never give them up the way you fucking faggots did. You're a poster child for everything we can never do, thanks for being the liberal petri dish of failed social policies you degenerate nigfuq.
>>
>>69079400
Next time you see a transit officer /pol/

Assuming you're still using the hell that is public transport

Remember this

They are total statist cucks that dont see the point in stopping the rape of your daughter once its happened because "violence is against the law"

Fucking drones man
>>
>>69072952
same goes to yours, that's why a wall is coming.
>>
>>69079442
for police etc*
>>
>>69079147
If someone is willing to break into your property then it's fair to assume they have a fucking weapon of some sort, whether it's a crowbar, knife or gun.
If they consider their life worth more than a TV then don't break into a house that isn't theirs.
>>
File: biden.gif (876 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
biden.gif
876 KB, 500x281
>>69079684

>transit officer is in favour of letting niggers rape their children

>but don't you dare skip that $0.75 toll you fucking scumbag
>>
>>69079684

I'm sorry you have some sort of issue with transit officers, did they embarrass you by handcuffing you in front of your mates before or something?

>>69079659
>>69079641
>>69079559
>>69079552

The only valid reason is to prevent impregnation which means she is post-pubertal and the whole MUH CHILLUNZ argument goes out the window.

You are basically saying you want to appoint yourself executioner and take a life because you don't like what he did.
>>
>>69074268

Corrupt cop here,

We actually spend the McDonald's gift certificate on ourselves.
>>
>>69079812
This is why you get an education and do something with your life.
>>
File: samuel-francis1.jpg (11 KB, 200x212) Image search: [Google]
samuel-francis1.jpg
11 KB, 200x212
>>69079812
In the industry, we call that Anarcho-Tyranny
>>
File: australia.jpg (59 KB, 800x509) Image search: [Google]
australia.jpg
59 KB, 800x509
>>69079400
Ignore this faggot, anon. He's just trollin'.4

I've said it once and I'll say it again: if you're on a jury, IGNORE all the judge's instructions and REFUSE to convict in cases of death resulting from self-defense.
It's the only way things will change.
>>
>>69079848
Nah mate I havent used public transport in like 7 years since getting a car and license

It's just that you have presented the transit officer as worse than just the stereotypical statist - you're a fucking cuck that is cucked by government authority

kek
>>
>>69079848
>preventing HIV transmission isn't valid
Shitposter Supreme.
>>
>>69079859
Who wouldn't m8
>>
File: carl the cuck.png (214 KB, 1152x1728) Image search: [Google]
carl the cuck.png
214 KB, 1152x1728
>>69079848

>transit officer
>handcuffing anyone

Ayyyy lmao, when I was a teenager we'd throw garbage at tranny cops and they wouldn't do shit, they would get on their radio and start crying to their supervisor for "backup".

But dude you're totally right about the impregnation thing, the more I think about it the more I realize it's completely racist NOT to want a mixed-race grandchild produced through violent rape.

I mean, it's 2016. Come on guys.
>>
>>69079975

My point nevertheless is still valid. I am daily confronted by violent situations, in my 7 years the worst injury I have is a broken wrist from a fall during a fight.

The rest of the time we've managed to restrain them using a combination of open and closed hand tactics, apply handcuffs and wait for police to arrive.

Tell me why you need to kill someone to achieve the same thing.
>>
>>69080094
Broken wrist from a fall.

Kek
>>
>>69079923
Hate that its random, would definitely volunteer to get some changes rolling. But then again so would any number of groups with agendas I guess.
>>
File: 1458982377224.png (364 KB, 1862x1082) Image search: [Google]
1458982377224.png
364 KB, 1862x1082
>>69080020

Why would they cry about it? just rough you up a bit, take you outside of CCTV range, all easily done.

And being Canadian, that is likely your position anyway.
>>
>>69080149

Read that as:

>my fat ass tripped chasing some teenage hooligans and I fell down a flight of stairs before shitting my pants and crying for 40 minutes until paramedics came to give me a lollypop
>>
>>69080094
You should apply for an officer exchange program and hang out with the pipe hitting niggers in Houston. One less Aussie to shit up the board. You wouldn't last a week.
>>
>>69079848
>only pre-pubesenct girls can be raped
>>
>>69075814

You're not Tom Cruise in Collateral.

In a self-defence, kill-or-be-killed situation (which is what you're going for here to impress the jury), and assuming it's just one guy, you dump half the mag in him because certainty is priceless and bullets cost pennies. It's unrealistic anyway; in a scenario where you're offered the opportunity to put someone down like that, no-one ever does the James Bond assassin shit no matter how much they've trained. You put as many rounds into the target as you can.
>>
File: Red-Baron-Pokie.png (268 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
Red-Baron-Pokie.png
268 KB, 600x405
>>69080224

Why wouldn't I last a week? I'm sorry you're afraid of black people and compensate by owning firearms and stomping around your double-wide pretending you're in call of duty but most able-bodied white men can handle their own business with two fists.
>>
>>69080197

Because they have no authority and no one respects them, and because the only people who work as transit cops are people who repeatedly get rejected by police forces. They crave some kind of authority but they can't be trusted with a gun or ASP so they stick them in the subway tunnels and tell them to watch for kids hopping turnstiles.

Tranny cops are all fatasses or 5 foot tall womyn. I don't fear for my life at all m8.
>>
>>69080315
You are a fookin trolling poofter m8.
>>
>>69080197
>transit officer
>rough up anyone over the age of 3
>>
>>69080094
Look man I dont really hate or care about you either way, it's just frustrating to see someone that will legitimately argue that you shouldn't have the right to defend yourself or family because of the potential for the criminal not to be armed with or have lethal motivations...

It's illogical to me. For me the safety of my family and self are paramount - if you are breaking in, the reality is that there is a chance that the person has lethal intent. And if I give him enough time to display said gun or weapon, and assert his will, then I may have passed the only opportunity I had to come out of this alive, or have my family unharmed. Its a simple prioritisation.. I dont like to kill or want to kill, but sometimes its either you or them, and I am not going to let it get that far, laws be damned.

Just remember that people like me exist, even in cucked aus. Take it easy.
>>
>>69080315
>their own business with two fists.

You don't seem to understand. Most niggers literally carry a pipe or a bat or a piece of chain, or a knife or gun on them. Your bare fists wouldn't last 5 seconds before some dindu gutted you in front of his homeboys, then pissed on your corpse.

It's a good thing Australia doesn't have to fight in wars anymore, you guys would be slaughtered.
>>
I don't understand at all how a lawmaker could design a law wherein a person is not allowed to defend themselves in their own fucking home or anywhere else with any means

What WERE THEY THINKING?
>>
>>69080315
Criminals in Houston don't use fists.
They use shotguns, knives, and stolen cars.
>>
>>69080376

Kek, mate, I hear that all day every day. Does nothing for me, tbqh. We lose a team member every week to joining the cops so perhaps you have a point about many being wannabe cops but for me, I am quite happy to do this for $32/hr.

As I said, I've been able to resolve every situation with JUST my fists and handcuffs. You are crying that you can't handle some gaunt little junkie without a gun. I'm sorry you don't feel like a real man, I really am.
>>
>>69080547

He's Australian, he's probably never seen a gun or a knife in real life.
>>
>>69080314
If it's just one guy, yeah, you pretty much empty the mag, or train to empty half of it. The problem is if you fire like 10 rounds in less than 3 seconds, you're not going to hit anything. Ideally, you train to optimize the maximum rate of fire with the smallest grouping. This will be different for different people.

Some people can empty a mag and only hit with 2 bullets. You should train to fire as many shots as you can reasonably place, and then work from there.

I agree that simply focusing on 2:1 shots is too simplistic, and may not be the optimal thing.
>>
>>69080542
port arthur massacre = nanny state
>>
File: public_transportation_fails_12.jpg (39 KB, 640x442) Image search: [Google]
public_transportation_fails_12.jpg
39 KB, 640x442
>>69080564
Do you have to deal with this often?
>>
>>69080564
>able to resolve every situation with JUST my fists and handcuffs.

>situation

I bet you get some extreme situations too. Like someone forgets to put an extra dime in the coin counter, or some senior drops her coffee and you have to mop it up. Maybe some mother's baby has a wet shit all over the turnstiles and you're forced to wipe it off with your tongue?

kek.
>>
>>69072653
>the family says HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOI HE GETTIN HIS LIFE TOGETHER
>>
>>69072653
way she goes

when you live in a cucked nation, thats the fucking way she goes
>>
>>69080315
This is normal here, and this confrontation doesn't even include guns
http://youtu.be/dkDyM7nKvH4

I'm guessing you would be the guy that runs in the end
>>
>>69080542
> invite person into your home
> murder them
> get away with murder because muh castle #standyourground

Use your imagination
>>
File: 15.jpg (95 KB, 504x756) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
95 KB, 504x756
>>69074755
Please provide story.
>>
>>69075859
>Not putting a slug in some junkies shoulder blade
>calling the police while he bleeds out, no need to tie him up or rush
>Maybe even get in a good fap before they
arrive

god I love being an American
>>
File: 1419378494926.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1419378494926.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>69073642

>tfw Ohio loosened restrictions on suppressors for general use and hunting

We're gonna get full autos back within the decade.
>>
>>69074284
Got my CZ on order famalam :^)
>>
>>69072653
what is he, like 1/4 abo?
>>
>>69078922
You've got a pretty fucked perspective on crime and self defense mate. This applies to all of your posts, not just this one.
>>
>>69081919
Full autos a shit.
Aside from fixed turrets and miniguns I can't see where a full auto would ever be better than a burst or semi-auto.
>>
>>69082693
It's called fun m8
>>
>>69073642

>duty not to retreat

Good map, shame about the fuckup in the text.
>>
>>69082799
Just keep em away from children, criminals and mentally ill and it should be fine. Somewhat.
>>
>>69082957
I've jumped through the hoops here to own a handgun and it's not that bad really, the only shit part is the waiting. It's a massive pain in the arse but it means the people who DO own guns here are a tiny minority, which is a good thing in my opinion
>>
>>69072653
You'd be charge with the same thing if you lived in Illinois aussie bro.
>>
>>69082957

I want full autos made legal again for the sake of three round burst. They're counted as full autos here in the States.
>>
File: 1326297623858.png (99 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1326297623858.png
99 KB, 247x248
>>69072653

>"They've lost their father, their beautiful father that they haven't seen for years because he was in jail, which has nothing to do with this case," Ms Dickson said.

God what a load of malarkey. I can't fucking believe the cops gave these retards even a moment of their time.
>>
>>69074921
>call police
>shoot them
"i warned him officer he came at me with a <tool you put in his hand afterwards>"
"no i didnt search for him"
>>
>>69072653
Charged, not found guilty yet. Also, any fucker can stage a home intrusion and kill anyone they don't like.
>>
>>69072653
This litterally happened 800m away from my house,

Was at work today and a 7news reporter came in asking me if I'd ever met or heard of the guy.
Told him I didn't know shit. He then proceeded to buy copious amounts of krill oil then left.
>>
>>69084307

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>HE DINDU NUFFIN', HE WAS A GUD DADDY, HE NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS

>oh, where's he been? he just got out of jail...
>>
>>69087308
and he was in jail for multiple break ins
cant make this shit up
>>
>>69072653
>slater had broken into mr butterham's home before an altercation broke out, but slater's family say they want proof

the whole family should be put down desu
>>
>>69086040
Very easy to prove with forensic evidence. Trails, fingerprints, hair etc.
If you absolutely have to kill a man, than better leave no evidence at all, if you can. Flee<Catch<Kill<Dispose.
In eastern Russia (like east of Baikal region) there's a problem of back orphans from 90'es. They're grown irrevocable criminals now that rob and torture school children and indoctrinate other orphans into their bands. Police are useless due to bribes and mostly being semi-orphaned descendants of drunk bydlo, so not-so-cucked parents took the well known felons inna woods and tortured them in turn with ropes and crowbars while wearing masks. It's called Masky Shou, the "Masque show". Called in honour of a comic troupe from Odessa that first filmed in 1991; when funny men (mostly police on a raid call, but sometimes not) put on masks and do funny things with you. So these young felons were Monty Pythoned with crowbars into not robbing schoolchildren. But not hanged, left to hogs and bears to be eaten or battered to death, because otherwise useless corrupt police would have to investigate the deaths and jail the perpetrators, or their statistics would be fucked so as their paychecks.
Welcome to Zabaykalye. Wish I had Aussie problems (except their Internet speed, of course).
>>
>>69087979

He was 'accidentally' in the little girls bedroom..
>>
>>69079705
>heroine nigger
>>
File: scum shit gets justice part 2.png (1 MB, 1002x656) Image search: [Google]
scum shit gets justice part 2.png
1 MB, 1002x656
>>69089251
and look at his shit family

this is why we need to sterilise the lower classes
>>
>>69089321
Fucking oath. Scum breeding more scum. I want to give the guy that killed him a certificate.
>>
File: mask.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
mask.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
>mfw Indiana passed legislation that allows us to kill public servants, including officers, who come into our homes without warrants

Feels good to be in an uncucked state.
>>
>>69088443
>except their Internet speed, of course
Goes without saying, our internet's probably the worst of any first world country.
>>
>>69090423
Meanwhile in England.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlybbd8iPKE
>>
>>69077207
"I thought I saw a knife in his hand"
>>
>>69086588

Cause an uproar then faggot. Get a bunch of print outs about whats happened and put it in everyone's letter box or something. This bloke going down for murder is not justice
>>
>>69091270
Underestimating how lazy i am mate, if someone made a flyer printout for me i MAY put them in peoples letter boxes on my walk to work
Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.